The Best Ten
Family Court in Bullhead

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Family Court in
Finding A Skilled Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will see that there are numerous lawyers in your area that advertise which they focus on your sort of case. This will make the procedure of finding one with a lot of experience a bit of a challenge. However, if you follow the tips below you will be able to narrow down your quest to the right one in very little time. The first step is to make a set of the lawyers which are listed in your town focusing on your needs. When you are causeing this to be list you need to only include those which you have a great vibe about based on their advertisement. You may then narrow this list down by taking a while evaluating their webpage. There you should certainly find just how many years they are practicing and some general details about their success rates. At this stage your list needs to have shrunken further to those that you just felt had professional websites along with an appropriate volume of experience. You must then spend some time to check out independent reviews of each and every attorney. Make sure you read the reviews rather than relying upon their overall rating. The details in the reviews will provide you with an idea of the way that they communicate with their clients and how much time they invest into each case they are focusing on. Finally, it is advisable to meet with at least the final three lawyers who have the credentials you are looking for. This gives you the time to really evaluate how interested these are in representing you and the case. It is crucial for you to follow many of these steps to actually hire a company containing the right amount of experience to help you get the very best outcome.

Local Time in Bullhead | Wikipedia Information About Bullhead | Google Map of Bullhead
Youtube Video's of Bullhead | Info from Wiki on Family Court

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Pest Control | Asphalt | Remodeling | Patios | Funeral Homes | Cleaning | Jewelers | Marijuana | Notaries | Podiatrist | Pediatricians | boob job | RV repair | Storage | Tree service

How Much Does It Cost To Have My Company Name And Logo Reistered And Protected?
I Need To Get My Company Name And Logo Protected. How Much Does It Cost And Where Do I Get These Items Protected?

In the US, you need to file a trademark. I think the fee is $350 per trademark (the name and logo are separate). If you need a lawyer involved because someone has already filed this or you don't know how to complete the paperwork, the cost goes up.

You can get and file the paperwork at US office of Patents and Trademarks.

Online Divorce Vs Lawyer?
I Have Been Separated From My Wife For Almost Two Years. I Want To Get A Divorce. It Is Communicable, And There Shouldn'T Be Any Fuss Over Assets Or Custody Of My Son. Has Anyone Used Legalzoom Or Any Other Online Legal Service For A Divorce? If So, What Was Your Experience?

Personally I would use a lawyer simply because you know you're getting your money's worth. Without an online site it's easier to be scammed...I really don't have any personal experience (I'm not married or divorced yet) but I think that if it were me i would probably want to meet the person who was helping me get my divorce papers legalized. About the assets and the custody for your son, aren't those kinda important things to fuss about?

Lawyers -- Would You Recommend The Profession To Others?

Absolutely not. Most lawyers if they had a choice to do it over again, wouldn't go back to law school. Law school is the wrong choice for about 90 percent of the people who enroll there.

It's one of the most cutthroat, unhappy, unhealthy and unethical professions. It's a professional model -both in practice and in training - that has failed to adapt to changing times.

The real problem is the oversupply of lawyers. When you have 40,000 graduates each year from law school, you can't expect them all to find work in their field. It doesn't help that law schools tout inflated salary and employment statistics. That's why tens of thousands of students enroll each year expecting at least a comfortable middle income bracket salary, and face a rude awakening when they graduate and compete with 100 others for jobs that start at $35k. And let's not forget the $100,000 debt that besets so many of them.

The profession needs reform, but the law schools, the ABA, and the large law firms are unwilling as a whole to own up to it.

Fathers Rights?
Help With Fathers Rights

depends upon the subject:
in 'Child Support',

there are no "fathers rights"
there are no "mothers rights"
there are ONLY the childs rights

their needs comes before ALL of us; and the laws reflect it.

with visitation, custody, etc.... there are different rights for parents. go to the links; just click on your state and find the subject you need.

most are pretty good too..




(and background cks to find them)






(some states work with them)



(in writing, to your local and federal IRS offices),,id=106778,00.html


Child Visitation Question..?
I Am The Non Custodial Parent Of A 6 Yr Old Girl. I Have Midweek Visitation Tue And Thu And Every Other Fri/Sat/Sun. I Have Never Missed A Child Support Payment. This Week My Daughter Has Been Ill With The Flu. My Ex Is Demanding That I Miss Work. I Am A Manager Of A Trucking Co About 100 Miles Away From Her And It Is Very Difficult To Just Leave On A Whim. She Is Threatening Me In Various Ways Such As Court And Denying My Visitation. Since She Is The Custodial Parent Is It Her Responsibility To Handle The Time Off When My Daughter Is Sick? Can She Deny Me Visitation Because My Daughter Is Sick?

A sick child shouldn't be taken out, but you could have offered to pay for a sitter her her. There are sick child centers that will watch them in most major cities.

If she gives you any problems with your visitation, here's what to do.

For 20 years I've worked with divorced and single fathers

Part of the problem with getting visitation enforced is knowing what to do to prove your case, and how to remind the judge of their responsibilities. Let me start with the judge.

Always take people with you to court who are not there to testify. Make sure they are sitting where the judge can see them, each equipped with a tablet and pen to take notes. It’s best to use a Court Watch Form designed for this purpose. I have one in the manual at Dads House.

If the judge is not doing his job, using the info from this form, he/her sanctioned and/or removed from the case. You file a complaint with the State Supreme Court at your state capital.

It’s most important that you keep a daily journal of all your activities. There does not need to be any violence for a claim of violence to be filed. She gets a restraining order because she fears him because she has been preventing him from seeing her child. A restraining order can be filed up to a year after a supposed even in most states. With the journal, you can look back and see what you were doing that day and who were witnesses to it, such as being 30 miles away, as was the case with one of my members. Please note that when the mother is unsuccessful in a false allegation og domestic violence, within two years she will progress to child abuse and child sexual abuse allegations.

Many think that all the courts are rigged against dads, but in reality, it is more about attorneys unwilling or lacking the knowledge to truly fight for the father's rights. This is why it is important to learn how to interview and hire the right attorney. It is also important to do as much of the leg work on your own and not pay the attorney to do it.

If you are being denied access, write her a letter notifying her of intent to exercise visitation rights on the specific date as laid out in your order. Make two copies, and sign all three. Mail two of them, one certified and one with Delivery Confirmation (75¢ + postage). If she rejects the one, she still receives the other. If the certified letter comes back, file it unopened. By use of an internet connection, you can print out the Confirmation of Delivery for the other letter.

When you show up, bring witnesses. Do not enter her place alone. If you can record, have someone video record from the car. Check the site below to see if it is illegal to record audio and/or video without the mother knowing. If her state does not have a law either way, than it defaults to the federal ruling, which says one person in a conversation, must know they are being recorded. THAT’S YOU!

In Missouri, it is specifically legal, while in Kansas there is no mention either way. With two different states, if one has a law against it, than you can record phone calls that originated in the state where it’s legal. If it’s legal in her state, than when she calls you, than you can record. I’ve heard of cases where the father lives just across the state line, crossing the state line than calling the mother on his cell phone and recording it.

Now, you can’t just record, you also have to transcribe the conversations your daily journal.

One complaint is that the kids won’t come, but that is likely to be a symptom of Parental Alienation Syndrome.

If you want to learn how to do all this, go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. There is an educational manual in the file section that can teach you what you need to know. When you sign up, you will receive a link to download the manual in PDF format.
Take the time to learn what you can and should do.

Bird Nest Custody

Lobby Arm of the Fathers Movement

Now, if you want one way to make things less comfortable for her violating the court orders, get a bunch of friends to go picket her home and job. Stay on the public access, unless she works for the government. In those cases you can picket right up near the front door. It can be the most fun you ever had.

Any Lawyers, Pre-Law?Family Law/Child Custody Issue.. Please Read...Help,Expert Advice Only,Please Help Me..?
When My Son Was An Infant,There Was A Dna Test Done Because His Father Didnt Sign Papers Claiming Paternity. We Had To Go To The Child Support Office In The Courthouse Where A Woman Told Us That We Had To Do Custody 50/50,And That We Had To Make Up A Schedule Or The Courts Would Do It For Us. That Was Really All That Was Said.....? I Don'T Remember Signing Anything Agreeing To Anything Or Saying I Would Do Anything...And If I Did I Dont Have Any Paperwork Stating So. We Never Went In Front Of A Judge, No Paperwork Was Signed (If Any Is Usually Done). What Makes 50/50 Custody Legal? There Was Nothing Said About Joint Physical Custody,Joint Legal Custody And So On.....?What I'Ve Said Is Actually All That Was Said/Done About It, Is This Something Set In Stone..Legal? My Sons Father Is Mad At Me For Deciding To Collect Child Support For The First Time In 4 Years Now Saying I Cant Take Him To Texas In Feb. Can I Just Take Him?When He Has No Proof That He Is Even Supposed To Be With Him?Help

I would contact someone with the State Bar of Wisconsin. The State Bar of Wisconsin actually has a very good website regarding custody. You should research there, and if you have questions, contact the state directly and ask them your question. They should have people to help you. The State Bar's website answering your questions about custody is located here: