Top Ten
Injury in Bullhead

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Injury in
Finding A Highly Skilled Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will find that there are numerous lawyers in the area that advertise they focus on your sort of case. This will make the whole process of finding one with a lot of experience a bit of a challenge. However, when you follow the tips below it will be easy to limit your quest to the correct one out of very little time. The first step is to make a listing of the lawyers which are listed in your neighborhood specializing in your needs. While you are causeing this to be list you should only include those that you have a great vibe about according to their advertisement. You can then narrow this list down by taking a little while evaluating their website. There you should be able to find just how many years they have been practicing plus some general details about their success rates. At this point your list needs to have shrunken further to the people that you just felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate amount of experience. You should then make time to lookup independent reviews for each attorney. Make sure to browse the reviews rather than just depending on their overall rating. The info inside the reviews will give you a solid idea of the way that they connect with their clients and the length of time they invest into each case that they are working on. Finally, you will need to talk with no less than the last three lawyers which have the credentials you are searching for. This will provide you with some time to genuinely evaluate how interested they can be in representing both you and your case. It can be vital that you follow every one of these steps to actually find a person that has the best degree of experience to help you get the ideal outcome.

Local Time in Bullhead | Wikipedia Information About Bullhead | Google Map of Bullhead
Youtube Video's of Bullhead | Info from Wiki on Injury

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Storage | Apartments | Concrete | Orthodontists | Garbage removal | Hotels Motels | Kitchen Remodeling | Tae kwan do | Mortgages | Photographers | Womens health doctors | liposuction | Radiators | Siding contractors | Window washing

Grandparents Rights In Tennessee?
Help- My Sons Ex-Girlfriend Is Now Holding My 3 Yr Old Grandson From Me Out Of Spite Due To A Disagreement We Had About A Car She Had. My Son Lives In Texas Now And Visitation Has Not Been Established Yet. Is It Possible To Get Grandparents Visition With This Situation?

Very few states have Grandparent rights laws & TN is one of the few that does.

Under TN state law, you can petition the Family Court for visitation under the following scenarios:

The Tennessee legislature has enacted states which enable grandparents to seek visitation rights with their grandchildren in particular situations. T.C.A. ยง 36-6-306 (a) allows grandparents requesting visitation to receive a trial when: (1) the father or mother of an unmarried minor is deceased; (2) the child's father or mother are divorced, legally separated, or were never married to each other; (3) the child's father or mother has been missing for not less than six months; (4) the court of another state has ordered grandparent visitation; (5) the child resided in the home of the grandparent for a period of twelve months or more and was subsequently removed from the home by the parent or parents (this grandparent-grandchild relationship establishes a rebuttable presumption that denial of visitation may result in irreparable harm to the child); or (6) the child and the grandparents maintained a significant existing relationship for a period of twelve months or more immediately preceding severance of the relationship, this relationship was severed by the parent or parents for reasons other than abuse or presence of a danger of substantial harm to the child, and severance of this relationship is likely to occasion substantial emotional harm to the child.

Paragraph (2) would pertain to you.

You and your son needs to get a good family law attorney to get visitation guidelines established. There is always the chance that she can get an attorney, make allegations that will remove or seriously restrict his parental rights- if for no other reason, just to cause more problems.

Difference Between Legal Executive And Legal Advisor?
What'S The Difference Between Legal Executive And Legal Advisor? What Should One Expect The Work To Be Like From Each Of The Positions?

A legal executive is an employee of a corporate office and can assist in legal matters of his company where he is employed and he cannot appear in court even in company's litigation matters without engaging an advocate on behalf of the company. But a legal advisor is a person who is enrolled as an advocate with any State Bar Council, and in turn will get a certificate to practice and appear in any court in India on behalf of his clients. This legal advisor is a person who can be engaged by any person by signing a VAKALATNAMA in any legal dispute against a person or by a person

My Lawyer Ran Off With $3000, Bar Association Can'T Find Him?
In March, I Hired An Attorney To Help With Child Custody Paperwork. He Was Kind Of Hard To Get A Hold Of And Didn'T Show Up To Scheduled Appointments, But Seemed To Always Have A Legit Reason And Eager To Help Me Out. That Was Up Until A Couple Of Weeks Ago. I Needed To Get My Paperwork Looked Over So I Could File It, And Tried Calling Him Several Times And Sending Emails, With No Response. Finally, The Phone Number Said It Had Been Disconnected, So I Went To Google And Started Searching For Him. I Tried Every Phone Number I Could Find But None Worked. That Day, I Went To His Office To Find Someone Else Occupying It And A Forwarding Address Of A Po Box. I Called The Bar The Next Day And They Told Me That Address Was The Only Thing They Had For Him Because He Had Listed His Phone And Email As &Quot;Private.&Quot; I Decided To Send A Certified Letter To The Po Box Requesting My $3000 Back And Gave Him A Deadline, Which Has Now Passed And I Have Not Received A Check. Has This Happened To Anyone? What Did You Do? Or, What Would You Do? I'M Thinking Of Pressing Criminal Charges...

Wow, this is awful. The PO box would not be unusual since he moved out of his office and the easiest way to forward mail till he either found a new office or in this case to avoid being found.

Have couple of suggestions. Go to the court where your child custody case should have been filed and ask them if in fact he had filed any paperwork on your child custody that you hired him for. Also, many clerks who work at the court know many of the lawyers there, since they see a lot every week, either picking up other mail from the court or they might talk to them. See when the last time, they saw him.

The office that he formally had, go to it and talk to the new owners who are working there, or if it is leased, which most likely is, then find out who leases the place. Even though not there anymore, he would have had office furniture, phones, computer etc, and most likely may have it moved somewhere else or in storage. If this building has many offices there, ask other people there if they remember your lawyer leaving suddenly, or came in one morning and found out that he was no longer there and his office empty. Did the lawyer have a secretary, if so, do you know her name and maybe able to find out if she is working somewhere else to contact for any info.

The bar association having only his office address and phone is normal and expected. Now here is other suggestions on searching. Even though you have done a google search, you also need to look under white pages, which have many different companies out there that also call themselves white pages, so could have at least 3 to look for him. My husband has been a lawyer for over 40 years, and about 15 years ago, he had been listed in the phone book with his resident name and address, and then listed him also separately with his name and business phone number, but I took our address out, the reason was, I did not want his clients to know where we live. That may seem odd to a lot of people, but he had criminal defense work, plus all kinds of cases he handled, and we did not want someone showing up at our door, if they were unhappy with the outcome of their case. Years later, we did a white pages search and found our address out there, even though we had taken it out, and had to specifically tell them to remove it, but later found it on another white pages site. Or, do you know anyone who has a "real" (old) white pages phone book? It could be in there, or if you know the name of his wife, if he has one, many times police officers and others who don't want to be found, will list it under the wife's name, so not known where they live.

How did you find this lawyer? Was it because of someone referring him to you? If so, ask them if they know of any personal info on him, that he may have talked about while handling their case? The lawyer may have talked about his kids, that they went to a certain school, so could get an idea of where he lives.

My guess is that this lawyer, like my husband, was in sole practice, and was barely surviving. Most everyone thinks that lawyers are rich, but if in sole practice can have months that you make a decent living, in others can barely pay the bills, while waiting for cases to settle. If he took off with your $3,000, then there will be many others like you, who are looking for him.

I may have other suggestions for you, after I talk to my husband later and will add an edit.

good luck


You need to google Supreme court, disciplinary complaint of lawyer and then add your state where this is located. I gave example of my state, Indiana.

Then you will need to file a complaint with them on this lawyer. All lawyers must have an escrow account they set up. On any fees they receive, they draw against that account to cover legal expenses. For the lawyer to not refund or use those funds other than for his clients, is an ethics violation and the state where you live, they can take steps to disbar him, thus losing his license to practice law. Believe me they take this seriously. The bar association is just a "club" for lawyers, that gives referrals etc, but they have no authority, thus you need to contact the supreme court.

You have both a civil and criminal suit against this guy. Go the prosecutor and file for the criminal and for the civil, can file in small claims court. You should have no problem with the judge awarding you, but;;;;;may never see a dime.

Most likely his next step will be to file bankruptcy, is my guess, but even then, with him owing you money, and most likely others lining up, cannot be discharged since it is illegal.

Sorry, but for any lawyer to just up and leave like this, most likely does not have a dime to pay back everyone. Before this is over, you may find that he did this to a lot of his clients.

Sorry for the bad news. hope this helps.

Fathers Rights?
My Boyfriend Recently Had A Dna Test Done And Found Out That Matthew(7 Months Old Is His)--He Has Been Fighting The Whole 7 Months For The Mother To Go And Get The Dna Test Done And Has Been Buying Everything For The Baby And Giving Her Money In The Meantime As Well. She Will Not Let Him See His Child At All Because He Is With Me And I Am Pregant With His Child. The Reason He Left Her Is Because He Found Out She Was Shooting Up And Using Drugs While She Was Pregnant. She Has Previous Felonies And Drug Charges And Violations Of Her Probation. She Laso Lost Custody Of Her One Child. My Boyfriend Wants To Fight For Full Custody Or Atleast Partial Custody Of His Son But Doesnt Know What Rights He Has? We Live In Tn...The Mother Of The Child Is Still Doing Dope And The Conditions She Has Her 2 Kids Living In Are Terrible---Trash Everywhere,Ashtrays Next To The Crib,Cats And Dogs Everywhere---Its Like A Dumpster In Their. What Would Be Th E Best Thing For My Boyfriend To Do About This?

Your boyfriend sounds like a caring man who is trying to do the right thing for his child, be glad he is that way, it bodes well for you and your child. Matthew needs to be removed from his mother...No doubts about that. I don't know the laws in TN, but the father of a child has rights and the law will usually choose the father in a case of an unfit mother. Go to a lawyer and explain everything, if you can't afford one, most states have some sort of Legal Aid. In a case like this, where the mother is obviously unfit to raise a child and the father wants it, "The Best" lawyer isn't always necessary, the state will do what is best for the child. Your lawyer will know what procedures to follow, but make sure he knows that it is an emergency...You have to get the child out of this situation! Good Luck with Matthew and bless you for being a caring enough person to care so deeply for someone else's child. I think Matthew and your child will have a great mother in you.

Famous Past Criminal Defense Attorneys?
American, Early 20Th Century

Roy Black, F Lee Bailey et al:

And of course for all you older TV fans there was the ever popular

"Perry Mason"

Proud Vet

A House And Probate Court?
What Would Happen To The Family House If My Husband Were To Pass Away? I'M Not On The Title And He Doesn'T Have A Will. I'M Under The Impression That I Would Inherit The House , But How Long Will Probate Take Before I Could Sell The House? Also, Do I Have To Pay Mortgage Payments Even If I Don'T Make Any Money? Would Probate Court Expedite The Situation Concerning My Situation? I Live In New Jersey.

this depends on your state of residence and if he owned the house before you were married.
In community property states you would own have interest and his children would own half interest.
If there is no will the house does not have to go through probate court, it can be transferred to the new owners without probate.
If there is a mortgage someone must pay regardless your income.
It would be a good idea for your husband to have life insurance so you can survive until the property issues are settled.
You also need a will to prevent fighting among his family, which happens too often.