Top 10
Motorcycle Accident in Bullhead

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Motorcycle Accident in
Most men and women do not think about finding a lawyer right up until they are in desperate need. The lawful matter could be personal, like family law, for a divorce or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a criminal situation you will need to be defended on. Firms want lawyers as well, whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or maybe unjustified business tactics. Tax legal professionals are also very helpful anytime interacting with government issues. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A large, full service law firm has a lot of lawyers with various areas of experience, so based on your individual legal issue, you can promptly retain the very best legal representative to satisfy your existing need without having to start your search each time you need legal support.It is most effective to find a legal professional you can believe. You need one with a good record, who isfrank, reliable, and wins cases. You want to have confidence that they will represent you properly and bill you fairly for their services. Oftentimes a reference from a colleague or business affiliate can be useful, having said that you should continue to keep your options open and examine all the firms accessible, because when you require legal support, you need it immediately and you desire the very best you can pay for. Thank you for looking for a attorney at law with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is pleased to present specific search variables to fulfill your requirements. We constantly try to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything you are searching for.

Local Time in Bullhead | Wikipedia Information About Bullhead | Google Map of Bullhead
Youtube Video's of Bullhead | Info from Wiki on Motorcycle Accident

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Plumbing | Blinds | Virus removal | Fence | Garbage removal | Health fitness | Jewelry | Limo | Monuments tombstones | Pawn shops | Allergy asthma doctors | tummy tuck | Sand gravel | Taxidermy | Transmissions

Child Visitation Rights?
In My Divorce Decree It States That I Get My Daughter For 1 Month On And One Month Off, So Basically A Month At A Time Every Other Month. My Ex Refuses To Let Me Have Her At All And I Need To Know What I Can Do. I Have Called The Local Police Department And They Say &Quot;Hire An Attorney&Quot;. Typically, That Wouldn'T Be A Problem, But I Just Got Laid Off At My Job And Can'T Afford One. Isn'T There Anything Else I Can Do? I Am Her Parent Also, But Feel Like I Have No Rights. Any And All Helpful Answers Are Appreciated. The State Of The Divorce Is Utah If That Helps

For 20 years I've worked with divorced and single fathers

Part of the problem with getting visitation enforced is knowing what to do to prove your case, and how to remind the judge of their responsibilities. Let me start with the judge.

Always take people with you to court who are not there to testify. Make sure they are sitting where the judge can see them, each equipped with a tablet and pen to take notes. It’s best to use a Court Watch Form designed for this purpose. I have one in the manual at Dads House.

If the judge is not doing his job, using the info from this form, he/her sanctioned and/or removed from the case. You file a complaint with the State Supreme Court at your state capital.

It’s most important that you keep a daily journal of all your activities. There does not need to be any violence for a claim of violence to be filed. She gets a restraining order because she fears him because she has been preventing him from seeing her child. A restraining order can be filed up to a year after a supposed event in most states. With the journal, you can look back and see what you were doing that day and who were witnesses to it, such as being 30 miles away, as was the case with one of my members. Please note that when the mother is unsuccessful in a false allegation of domestic violence, within two years she will progress to child abuse and child sexual abuse allegations.

Many think that all the courts are rigged against dads, but in reality, it is more about attorneys unwilling or lacking the knowledge to truly fight for the father's rights. This is why it is important to learn how to interview and hire the right attorney. It is also important to do as much of the leg work on your own and not pay the attorney to do it.

If you’re being denied access, prepare a "Notice of Intent to Exercise Visitation" letter stating the specific dates as laid out in your order. Next, prepare a "Notice of Intent to Exercise Parental Rights" in the same legal format of your other court papers. Sign both and make three copies. Mail the originals Certified Mail and another set with Delivery Confirmation (75¢ + postage). If she rejects the one, she still receives the other. To get a confirmation of delivery of the second letter, go to:

If the Certified letter comes back, or the Certified Confirmation of Delivery, with her signature on it, attach either (letter unopened) to a copy of the letter, plus a print of the Delivery Confirmation from this web link. Take these documents to the County Courthouse and have the Clerk of the Court notarize and them place it in your case file. Repeat process for each time you are to exercise your visitation until she either obeys the orders or you go to court on it.

Next is a "Notice of Exercise of Parental Rights" filed with the court and having the judge sign it. Serve or have it served on her. This you can do Pro Se.

When you show up to pick up the children, bring witnesses. Do not enter her place alone. If you can record, have someone video record from the car. Check the site below to see if it is illegal to record audio and/or video without the mother knowing. If her state does not have a law either way, than it defaults to the federal ruling, which says one person in a conversation, must know they are being recorded. THAT’S YOU!

In Missouri, it is specifically legal, while in Kansas there is no mention either way. With two different states, if one has a law against it, than you can record phone calls that originated in the state where it’s legal. If it’s legal in her state, than when she calls you, than you can record. I’ve heard of cases where the father lives just across the state line, crossing the state line than calling the mother on his cell phone and recording it.

Now, you can’t just record, you also have to transcribe the conversations your daily journal.

One complaint is that the kids won’t come, but that is likely to be a symptom of Parental Alienation Syndrome.

Now beyond that you may want to use an attorney if she still violates the order.

The next step is the "Notice of the Court of Denial of Exercise of Parental Rights" and "Motion to Show Cause for Contempt of Court of Denial of Visitation". This is where it can get complicate and what choice you wish to make. If she is held in Contempt of Court, that is consider a Change of Circumstances, which is grounds for a change in custody. Your attorney needs to have a Motion for Change of Custody ready to hand the judge.

If you want to learn how to do all this, go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. There is an educational manual in the file section that can teach you what you need to know. When you sign up, you will receive a link to download the manual in PDF format.
Take the time to learn what you can and should

I Got My Penis Cut Off In A Construction Accident Involving My Gay Coworker. Should I Press Charges?
We Were Messing Around Because I Was Slightly Drunk. Then He Pushed Me Without Reliazing A Circular Saw Was Behind Me. I Turned Instinctively And My Penis Was Shredded. I Really Liked The Guy, But Now He Made Me Lose My Best Friend.

George, i told you it was an accident...i still love you and quite honestly, its kind of a cute look. please stop being angry with me!

Do You Believe The Divorce Laws Are Fair In Our Country?
This One Is For All You Divorcees Who Have Been Screwed By The System Or So Called Laws. And No Its Not A Guy Thing Its Whom Ever Brought In The Majority Or All Of The Income Into The Marriage That Gets It Up The ***. I'M Not Saying Your Ex Doesn'T Deserve Their Fair Share But I Keep Hearing Over And Over About The Disappointment Of The Settlements And How Unfair They Are. I'M Not Talking About 30 Year Marriages With 4 Kids, I'M Talking About 6-10 Years With No Kids.

Most divorce laws are not fair. kids, no kids it doesn't matter. In my eyes if a divorce occurs and no kids are involved you split whatever you both aquired during your marriage. No matter who had what before you were married if you had it before then you get to keep it after. If you earned it while you were together then no matter what your relationship was, one of you staying home, one of you making more than the other etc. you split that. Alimony nope, you split what you made together and after that you are both adults and need to make your own way in the world. If children are involved then their needs should be split equally between both parents. No sitting around not working or doing anything to support your kids. you made the kids 50/50 you need to support them the same way. If one parent is sitting around not working then the parent that is working and trying to support the kids gets custody. Then the lazy one will have to work and contribute to their childs support. I believe that any parent that receives child support should have to report annually to the courts on how the money was spent on the kids, receipts monthly expenses etc. and have the living conditions of the children checked out. If a parent doesn't work or have any of their own income then they need to explain how they get new clothes, tatoo's, cigarettes and alcohol. I don't begrude them a roof over their heads and vehicle expenses those are for the kids benefit. but they should not get to benefit at all. They should get nothing unless they earn it for themselves. It is sad that if one parent dies the government makes the remaing parent show exactly how social security death benefits are spent or saved for the children. If that is the case why shouldn't everyone that gets money to support their kids have to do the same thing?

What it comes down to is you both take care of the kids you have and then it is up to you since you are adults to take care of yourselves.

Medical Malpractice In Texas?
What Is The Max Amount I Could Receive For Medical Malpractice In Texas, That Caused A Death Of A Family Member?


Limits on Malpractice Damages

Texas limits noneconomic damages for all doctors and health care practitioners to $250,000.00. Total liability for any one health care facility may not exceed $250,000.00, and total liability for all defendant health care facilities may not exceed $500,000.00. This creates an effective overall damages cap of $750,000.00.

See also:

In a medical malpractice wrongful death or survival claim, if final judgment is rendered against a health care provider, a $ 500,000 per claimant cap applies to all damages, regardless of the number of defendant providers. This cap is indexed for inflation. It does not apply to necessary medical, hospital, or custodial care received before judgment or required in the future (Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code Ann. § 74. 303(a), (b), & (c)).

A wrongful death claim is a statutory cause of action that may be brought on behalf of a surviving spouse, children, and parents of the deceased to compensate them for the losses sustained as a result of the wrongful death of their family member (Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code Ann. § 71. 002). A survival claim is a statutory cause of action brought to recover damages sustained by the decedent for personal injury. The claim survives death in favor of the heirs, legal representatives, and estate of the injured person. The claim also survives the death of the person liable for the injury (Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code Ann. § 71. 021).

How Was Zimmerman Able To Afford Attorney O'Mara When Cons Didn'T Send Him Big Money Via His Web Site?
I Don'T Believe O'Mara Is Doing This Pro Bono And Strictly For Publicity.

A rich conservative like Sean Hannity or Sheldon Adelson probably dropped a few million for his cause.

Assault Charge Court Qustion?
Im In High School Im 15 And Another Kid In My Grade Assaulted Me And Broke My Nose And My Mom Brought It To Court. Anyways The Question Is What Is Going To Happen In Court Exactly Are They Going To Ask Just What Happened? There Is Witnesses, And Are They Also Going To Ask Why He Punched Me? He Punched Me Because A Few Days Prior One Of His Friend Caught Me Being Racist But It Wasnt Directed At Anyone And Wasnt Any Of His Buisness. Will The Court Ask Me Stuff About That, Or Just Ask Me About The Incident?

Yes they more than likely will ask what led up to the assault occurring. You are NOT on trial but prepare to have some tough questions asked by the defence solicitor as they will want to illustrate circumstances that caused their client to attack you. The questions will primarily be about the offence, what exactly happened, but do be prepared to be asked about what instigated it.

However if the person in question pleads guilty it won't go to trial (you didn't say whether this was the case so apologies if this has already happened). So you won't have to appear in court. The police will presumably have your statement and this will be passed to however is responsible for sentencing suggestions when the person who assaulted you appears again for sentencing. (They usually adjourn it for 3 weeks so an evaluation report can be written up).
This is what happens in the UK but hopefully this info will be helpful in some way.