Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Custody in Kingman

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Custody in
86401, 86402, 86409, 86411, 86412, 86413, 86437, 86445
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will see that there are numerous lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise they focus on your kind of case. This can make the procedure of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, in the event you follow the following it is possible to limit your research off to the right one in almost no time. The initial step is to generate a listing of the lawyers which are listed in your neighborhood that specialize in your situation. While you are causeing this to be list you ought to only include those that you may have a great vibe about depending on their advertisement. You can then narrow this list down by taking a bit of time evaluating their site. There you should certainly find the number of years they have been practicing and several general details about their success rates. At this time your list ought to have shrunken further to individuals that you simply felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate amount of experience. You must then take the time to lookup independent reviews of every attorney. Be sure you read the reviews rather than relying upon their overall rating. The information in the reviews provides you with a solid idea of the way that they interact with their clients and the time they invest into each case they are taking care of. Finally, you should meet with at least the very last three lawyers which have the credentials you are looking for. This will provide you with time to truly evaluate how interested these are in representing your case. It is actually vital that you follow many of these steps to ensure that you find someone that has the best degree of experience to obtain the very best outcome.

Local Time in Kingman | Wikipedia Information About Kingman | Google Map of Kingman
Youtube Video's of Kingman | Info from Wiki on Custody

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Pest Control | Blinds | Virus removal | Fire water damage | Flooring | House cleaning | Insurance | Tae kwan do | Moving Companies | Physical therapists | Physicians surgeons | pianos | Restaurants | Security systems | Water heater

Need Website That Recommends Attorneys That Specialize In Estate Planning/Trusts For Gay Couples In Phoenix,Az
My Partner And I Are Looking Recommendations For Attorneys That Specialize In Wills/Trusts/Estate Planning For Gay Couples. Does The Phoenix, Az Or Arizona Glbt Community Have A Website With Such A Resource?

I recommend you check with your local LGBT Community Center on this as they should have a listing of LGBT or LGBT friendly attorneys who specialize in this action or contact the HRC.Org in your city.

You can also check the Gay&Lesbian Yellow pages for your area on line.

California Employment Law Question?
My Employer Converted Half Of Us From Salaried To Hourly. We Are Fairly Well Paid Computer Workers. The Employer Has Begun Docking Us If We Are Even 10 Seconds Late, Docking Us If We Leave A Minute Early, Making Us Use Sick Leave For Dental Appointments We Used To Go To During Lunch, Etc. However, This Same Employer Does Not Pay Us If We Start Work Early, Have To Stay Late, Or If We Attend Meetings During Our (Unpaid) Lunch Hour. There Is A Lot Of Pressure To Not Say Anything And Just &Quot;Be Glad We Have Jobs&Quot;. We Are In California. Is This Legal?

if you are hourly........................

when you are on the clock you are to be paid, however........

California does allow for a tardiness "penalty"..........
if you are more then a half hour late you are not paid for however long you are late but if you are late less then a half hour you can be penalized for a full 30 minutes.
see: California Labor Code 2928

your employer has the power and right to discipline you for poor performance for failing to complete your work within an assigned time frame............
but they still must pay you for that added time.

if you clock in early or stay late and you are an hourly employee then you must be paid for those hours.

as a computer technician you may be exempt from any overtime as hourly or salary if you met all the criteria as set forth by the department of labor.
this link will explain the exemption:
"Computer Employee Exemption
To qualify for the computer employee exemption, the following tests must be met:
• The employee must be compensated either on a salary or fee basis (as defined in the regulations) at a rate not less than $455 per week or, if compensated on an hourly basis, at a rate not less than $27.63 an hour;
• The employee must be employed as a computer systems analyst, computer programmer, software engineer or other similarly skilled worker in the computer field performing the duties described below;
• The employee’s primary duty must consist of:
1) The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications;
2) The design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications;
3) The design, documentation, testing, creation or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems; or
4) A combination of the aforementioned duties, the performance of which requires the same level of skills."

the use of sick time is a policy decision and not regulated by law

breaks can only be unpaid if no work takes place and the break must be at least 30 minutes. California strictly regulates breaks and rest periods and provides for punitive penalties if the employer fails to follow the laws.
California law on meal breaks:
California law on rest periods:

if you are in a "salary exempt" position then many of these laws are different.
contact the California Industrial Welfare Commission for more help at:

Can I Get Accepted Into Law School?
I Have 5 &Quot;W&Quot;S On My Transcript. All From My First Year And A Half. A Really Bad Situation (I Described In My Personal Statement) Affected My School Work, And My Gpa Also Came Down To A 1.99 During This Time. After However, I Have Had At Least A 3.0 Gpa For Every Semester, Mostly Higher Than That. Now My Gpa Is At A 2.92, And I Expect It Will Come Up After I Actually Graduate. I Am Taking The Lsat In A Week, So I Do Not Know My Score Yet, But My Practice Lsat (Previous Real Lsat) Was 153. I Have Practiced Since Then. My Major Is In English, And I Have Letters Of Recommendation From Two Phds And An Instructor. Lots Of Extracurricular. Do You Think I Can Make It Into Something Other Than A Mickey Mouse Law School? Particularly I Am Interested In Cuny School Of Law, But I Would Love General Feedback.

You will get into some law school, and your thinking is correct. Go to a top (20) law school or don't go at all. There's a good possibility that you will be in a worse financial state than if you never attended law school at all. For further reading, check out these blogs. Admission committees would not share this information with you, and if possible, they would downplay the negative factors such as "oh, you'll be paying back your loans with your first job" or "you can always do something with your law degree other than law." These blogs debunk those myths. Even the Wall Street Journal has stated that "a law degree is not necessarily a license to print money these days."

Please take the time to read every blog. I was exposed to this information before going to law school, but I ignored the advice thinking that I would be one of the few who would succeed. It's been years now since graduating from law school and I am in a position where I would not rather be. Enjoy reading!

How Can I Get An Epipen For My First Aid Kit?
I Would Like To Get An Epipen (Epinephrin Auto-Injector) For My First Aid Kit But I Don'T Have A Prescription. I Am Only Interested In Legal Ways Of Getting One. Perhaps Someone Knows Of A Company In Another Country That Doesn'T Require A Prescription And That Ships To The United States. I Want One Because I Have Never Been Stung By A Bee And I Don'T Want To Find Out That I'M Allergic While I'M Camping In The Middle Of Nowhere. It Also Seems To Be A Good Thing To Keep Around In Case Someone Unknowingly Eats Shellfish, Peanuts, Etc. And Doesn'T Have Their Own Epipen With Them. Or, Would It Be Possible For Me To Get A Prescription Because My Father Is Allergic To Bees? Thanks For Any Help.

Hey hun,

Unfortunately, even if you purchase the Epi-Pen through another country, having it in the US without a prescription still makes it illegal. Best thing to do is have allergy tests done at your doctor's office and to put Benadryl in your First Aid Kit for allergic reactions.

If someone you are with has a severe allergy, they should be reminded to bring along their EpiPen. And, also remember that if they do use their EpiPen, it doesn't replace the need to go to the Emergency Room.

"EpiPen is manufactured by DEY L.P. EpiPens are commonly carried by persons with severe allergies and a risk of anaphylactic shock because they can be self-administered and are very fast-acting. In the UK and US, EpiPens are regulated medical devices and require a medical prescription. In Canada, EpiPens may be purchased without a prescription, but they are kept behind pharmacy counters."

EpiPen FAQs-

"Q: Do I need a prescription to buy EpiPen/EpiPen Jr.?

A: No. EpiPen/EpiPen Jr. is available for purchase without a prescription in Canada. However, it is kept behind the pharmacy counter and a prescription may be required in order to receive reimbursement from certain insurance providers."

Family Law Re: Child Custody (Georgia)?
I Have A 16 Month Old Son, And Am Considering Divorce. My Husband Suffers From Epilepsy And Severe Anxiety/Ptsd. He Spends All Day In Bed And Not With His Child. I'Ve Reached A Breaking Point But I'M Scared About Custody. In The Eyes Of The Court, Would My Son Come With Me? I'M Stable And Work. Father Is Unreliable. Thanks In Advance For Answering.

You both have equal rights to custody, in most cases the mother is given primary physical custody but the father will have visitation or partial custody. If you husband has medical or metal heath issues that you think make him unable to adequately care for the child during visitation you can request supervised visitation, but it's up to the courts to require it.

Moving Out Of State, No Custody Agreement?
I Moved Out Of State With My Son, Back To The Town Where He And I Were Both Born. My Ex Will Not Pay Child Support And Did Not Want Anything To Do With My Son Until I Got A New Partner. Can He Make Me Move Back To Where He Is Living, Or Get My Son Taken Off Me?? We Were Going Through Our Solicitors And Going To Mediation To Work Out A Custody Agreement, But He Never Turned Up. Now I Just Want To Be Up Here With My New Partner And My Family And Look After My Son. He Has Threatened To Kill My Son Before, Even Though I Have No Proof Of This As It Is My Word Against His, I Dont Want Him In My Son'S Life As He Is A Bad Role Model, My Son Is Lactose And Gluten Intolerant, And My Ex Knows This And Still Gave Him Cows Milk And Wheat Products Coz He Is Too Stuborn To Listen To Doctors Or Myself About What His Diet Needs Are. Can I Just Block Him From My Life And Hope He Gives Up Trying To Fight For A Right To See My Son?? Or Can He Make Me Go To Court And Move Back??

As a Clinical Psychologist I go to court with these things all the time. The biggest problem here is that there is "NO" legal and binding custody agreement so the police will not involved at all. You cannot deny him visitation because he has just as much right to see him as you do without a "legal and binding" custody agreement that you both signed. There is NO Judge in any court that will grant you any type of immediate custody because of "hearsay". Unless you have proof (not just people saying that he threatened to kill your Son) the Judge won't allow it in court. If there is no "child support" agreement or no "child support" set by a Judge or through mediation he honestly isn't in the wrong even though he should be supporting his child. Child support needs to be mandated through the Court...without a Judgement he isn't liable. The milk products aren't going to make a difference as long as he agrees to whatever diet you say he needs..he will get vi station and until the two of you sit down and hack out a custody agreement in the "eyes of law" both still have joint custody of this child. He can take you to court and fight for either joint custody or soul custody...doesn't mean he would win...and he may have to pay child support and even back child support but unless he has a criminal record that is going to prevent him from being around children chances are he will be allowed to see the child. You have to remember that he has "rights" as a Father until he goes into court and relinquishes them. Go back to the Solicitors and see if you can get him back into mediation..but be prepared to give him visitation if that is what he wants. Always put yourself in the other persons shoe...that is what the Judge will tell you...give him a chance...if he screws it up...then they have grounds to stop him.
Peace, Love & Happiness