The Best Ten
Disability Lawyers in Kingman

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Disability Lawyers in
86401, 86402, 86409, 86411, 86412, 86413, 86437, 86445
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will recognize that there are numerous lawyers in your town that advertise they concentrate on your kind of case. This may make the process of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, when you follow the tips below it will be possible to restrict your quest to the correct one in very little time. Step one is to create a listing of the lawyers that are listed in your town specializing in your situation. When you are making this list you must only include those that you may have an effective vibe about based upon their advertisement. Then you can narrow this list down through taking some time evaluating their webpage. There you should be able to find just how many years they are practicing and some general information regarding their success rates. At this time your list needs to have shrunken further to the people that you just felt had professional websites plus an appropriate amount of experience. You must then make time to lookup independent reviews of each attorney. Make sure you see the reviews rather than counting on their overall rating. The information within the reviews will provide you with an idea of the direction they communicate with their customers and the length of time they invest into each case that they are taking care of. Finally, it is advisable to meet with a minimum of the final three lawyers which have the credentials you are interested in. This will give you some time to genuinely evaluate how interested these are in representing your case. It really is crucial for you to follow many of these steps to actually find a person which has the correct level of experience to help you the ideal outcome.

Local Time in Kingman | Wikipedia Information About Kingman | Google Map of Kingman
Youtube Video's of Kingman | Info from Wiki on Disability Lawyers

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Veterinarians | Appliances | Carpet dealers | Patios | Furnace Repairs | Hearing Aids | Insurance | Martial arts | Optometric physicians | Pet shops | Botox | breast augmentation | RV dealers | Stoves | Tree service

Traveling With A Dwi?
Hello, I Am Traveling To Australia April 3Rd Through April 15Th 2008. So I Leave In 8 Weeks. I Just Recieved Notice From The Visa Department That I Needed To Complete A 47P Form, Which Consists Of Running Around To The Police Department And Getting My Fingers Inked And Sending Off Material To The Fbi In West Virgina. I Am Wondering If I Expedite Everthing If You Think That I Will Have Enough Time To Get The Results And Mail It To Tasmania In Australia. I Have Spend A Lot Of Money On This Trip And Am Very Worried That They Are Not Going To Let Me In. I Read Your Last Review ( About The Dui Case) And I Am Wondering If I Should Be Worried And What Are My Chances Of Actually Getting Granted This Visa. Do They Let People In With Dwi/Dui Offenses? I Really Want To Go, But Am So Worried. My Dwi Happened 3 Years Ago. Do They Ever Say No To Anyone With A Dwi? I Am Sure That People Travel A Lot With Dwi'S. Please Help!! And Any Extra Help Would Be Great Thanks So Much!! Hillgerr@Yahoo.Com

You can be refused for any reason. A DWI is a felony offense (serious) in the US. You can absolutely be refused entry for a felony. I hope you bought insurance on your trip.

If it makes it any clearer, here is a copy of Condoleeza Rice's memo to all consulates regarding DUI/DWI convictions.

R 072132Z JUN 07

E.O. 12958: N/A

1. Summary: This cable clarifies how consular officers should handle cases where an applicants' criminal record shows an arrest or conviction for drunk driving or other alcohol related offence. End summary.

2. Posts generally become aware of drunk driving arrests and convictions after receiving the results of fingerprints taken when an applicant has a CLASS hit. While a drunk driving conviction is not a statutory visa ineligibility, a conviction may indicate that further investigation is needed to determine whether the applicant may in fact be ineligible under Section 212(a)(1)(A)(iii). This applies to applicants who have a physical or mental disorder and demonstrate behavior associated with the disorder that may pose, or has posed, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others.

3. In the case of IV applicants, consular officers must refer the applicant back to the panel physician for additional evaluation. Physicians are evaluating for the presence of a mental disorder previously unnoticed before the physician became aware of the alcohol-related arrest. NIV applicants that have hits with evidence of an alcohol-related arrest or conviction must be referred to panel physicians for evaluation. This must be done even if the panel physician is physically located in another city.

4. After consulting with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, we have determined that consular officers must refer applicants to panel physicians in two circumstances: (1) an applicant has a single drunk driving arrest or conviction within the last three calendar years or two or more drunk driving arrests or (2) convictions in any time period. Consular officers must also refer applicants to panel physicians if there is any other evidence to suggest an alcohol problem. Consular officers must adhere strictly to these guidelines in determining when a panel physician referral is appropriate.

5. For a finding of eligibility under Section 212(a)(1)(A)(iii), there must be two criteria established by the panel physician: (1) diagnosis of mental disorder (alcohol abuse) and (2) current harmful behavior associated with the mental disorder or a history of harmful behavior associated with the mental disorder that is judged likely to recur in the future. Consular officers should be aware that neither alcohol abuse or (DWI) drunk driving are sufficient grounds for an ineligibility finding under Section 212(a)(1)(A)(iii), a panel physician evaluation is required.

6. Section 9 FAM 40.11 N8.3 will be updated as follows:

While alcoholism constitutes a medical condition, INA 212(a)(1)(A)(iii) does not refer explicitly to alcoholics or alcoholism. Evaluation for alcohol abuse or dependence is included in the evaluation for mental and physical disorders with associated harmful behavior. An alcoholic is not ineligible to receive a visa unless there is harmful behavior associated with the disorder that has posed, or is likely to pose, a threat to the property, safety, or welfare of the alien or others. To ensure proper evaluation, you must refer applicants to panel physicians when they have a single drunk driving arrest or conviction within the last three calendar years or two or more drunk driving arrests or convictions in any time period. You also must refer cases to a panel physician if there is any other evidence to suggest an alcohol problem.


Can An Indian Tribe Hire An Attorney For A Tribal Member In A Criminal Case?
Can A Federally Recognized Tribal Government Hire A High Priced Attorney For A Tribal Member, Who A Is A Defendant, In A Non-Tribal Attempted Murder Case? This Defendant Tried To Kill A Non-Tribal Member While They Were Both Outside Of Tribal Land / Jurisdiction.

There is no law about who can or can't pay for a defendant's attorney in a criminal case.

This should be legal.

Problems With Family Law Lawyer?
First Off, I Am A Single Mother Of A 5 Year Old. I Wanted To Make My Mom'S Birthday Special So I Booked A Cruise To The Caribbean Last Year For The Three Of Us. I Found Out Early On That I Need To Have Sole Custody Of My Son In Order To Take Him On This Trip. (The Father Is No Where In The Picture And Do Not Want Him Involved So I Can Not Ask Him) I Hired A Lawyer On January 28Th, 2012 To Get The Custody Papers So We Can Get Our Passports. It Is Over A Year Later And Our Trip Is In Less Than A Month And I Still Have Nothing To Show For This. She Rarely Returns My Phone Calls And Everytime We Actually Talk, She Says She Has It Scheduled For The Next Week And Doesn'T Call Me Back. When I Originally Went Last Year To See Her, She Said Things Will Be Done In Plenty Of Time. Now It Is Less Than A Month Till We Leave And I Don'T Have Any Papers So We Can Get The Passport! What Can I Do? I Saved Up All Year To Make This Special, And We Cruise On My Mom'S Birthday, With Some Extra Spending Money, And Now She Expects Me To Pay Extra Money For A Expedited Passport! What Can I Do? I Need Help Asap.

For some reason that in my 40 plus years as a practicing lawyer, I have never understood, and your question is so typical, is why do folks go to a lawyer and expect the result they want and suits their purpose by return mail. It just does not work that way. To get sole custody of your child is not a question of getting the request rubber stamped at the local court house. If the father is required to give consent to the child being out of the country, and bye the way i find it hard to understand why, but if he does, then he has to be found and asked. Perhaps it has taken this long to do everything and it is not unreasonable to ask for the few extra bucks for an expedited passport. Two things come to mind, first if things were taking so long to do, in your opinion, why dont you go to another office.Second I would have thought that any grandmother would be happy to have the cruise money put aside for the childs education, and would think that a beautiful birthday present. Thats what my wife would think, she could not enjoy a trip that a single mother has had to save up for a whole year for. Anyway enjoy the trip.

Legal Advice: I Am Hiring A Lawyer For My Dad, I Need Some Questions Answered Please?
A Little About Me: I Am Almost 20, Going To College And Taking Care Of Myself, Have Been For Quite A While Now. My Dad For The Last Four Years Has Been In And Out Of County Jail For Multiple Things, Nothing Too Bad, Bad Checks, Violation Of Restraining Order (Going Through His Divorce, His Ex Wife My Step Mom Of 17 Years Was Seeing My Dads Friend), Just Things Like That. In 2007 He Did 6 Months In County Jail And While In There They Gave Him A 2 Years Suspended Sentence. During This Time Of Being In Jail, He Was In A Cell With Four Other Guys And The Head Sheriff Had Been Working On The Television Cable. There Were Just Bare Wires In The Back Of The Tv So He Broke A Tooth Brush And Pushed It In There To Hold The Wires In For The Time Being. A Cook Had Brought Up A Razor Blade For Another Guy In The Cell And It Had Been Laying On The Shelf. Then Later That Day The Head Sheriff Had Come In With A New Cable Cord And Fixed The Cable, He Laid The Broken Tooth Brush On One Of The Shelves. Ok The One Of The Under Sheriff'S Come By And See The Razer Blade And Tells My Dad To Pick It Up And Had It To Him, Which He Did, Then The Sheriff Takes The Tooth Brush Off The Shelf And Takes It To Another Sheriff And Says That My Dad Was Trying To Make A Weapon Out Of These 2 Objects. Ok Then We Go To Court And He Has A Court Appointed Attorney Who Knows Nothing About The Cases That We Were Told By The Court Clerk For That Day. They Let The 2 Sheriffs Testify And One Gets Caught In A Lie And Says That He Is Not 100% Sure He Seen My Dad With Both The Objects In His Hand, The Other Sheriff Testifies And Says He Cant Say Anything Because He Didn'T See Any Of It The First Sheriff Brought It To Him. Then They Switch Cases To The Restraining Order And Have My Ex- Step Mom Testify And She Says That If Anyone Broke The Restraining Order It Was Me When I Bailed Him Out Of Jail Or Came Up And Seen Him, Then They Switch Back To The Other Case.They Take A Recess And Call The Head Sheriff Who Wasn'T Subpoenaed To Testify And See What He Says. When They Come Back Dads Attorney Says Can We Call Him Back And Put Him On Speaker Phone And The Judge Wont Allow His Testimony Into The Court. The Da Says Lets Dismiss This Case And The Breaking A Restraining Order Case, The Judge Says No And Then He Says I Can See Him Having A Creative Mind With This And I Think That His Intentions Were To Make A Weapon With These And He Revokes His 2 Year Suspended Sentence Just Like That. On His Assumption. So Here Is My Question: I Am Going To Appeal It The New Lawyer Says We Have A Strong Enough Case Based On The Court Appointed Attorney Not Representing Dad To His Fullest Ability, Such As He Should Of Subpoenaed The Head Sheriff To Testify And He Should Of Be Prepared With Every Case That They Were Discussing That Day. What Happens If The Appeal Doesnt Go Through Until He Has Alread Served His Sentence In Prison And He Then Wins The Appeal? Was All Of That Time And Money A Waste? Obviously I Dont Have A Lot Of Money, I Am Hiring This Lawyer With My Grant Money From College.

First, it is probably a violation of the terms of the grant to use that money to hire an Attorney for your dad.

You should not use your College Grant money to hire an Attorney for your dad without written permission from the agency that gave you the grant.

Can I Get Free Legal Advice?
Im Having Some Legal Problems Right Now And I Might Need A Lawyer The Problem Is All Lawyer Of Course Say Yes I Need A Lawyer Cause They Want To Get Paid Is There Any Way I Can Call For Free Legal Advice That Isnt A Law Office That Will Tell Me If I Need A Lawyer Or Not? And Im In Charlotte Nc If That Matters. I Heard The Goverment Offers Free Legal Adive But Ive Been Searching For Info On That And Cant Find Any

Hi, DWI citations/charges are handled in magistrate's Court. Since this is your first DWI charge, Read this code regarding the penalties etc., for first offender DWI cases:
As far as acquiring an attorney, you can ask for a court appointed one. Here is the information for North Carolina, and the site I got the information from:
HIRING AN ATTORNEY: Because of the serious nature of a DWI arrest and the potential for jail terms, loss of license, heavy fines, and a criminal record, it is advisable to be represented by an attorney during the court proceedings. You always have the right to hire your own attorney. The attorney's fee will vary according to the attorney and the seriousness of the offense. The advantage to hiring your own attorney is you get to choose who that attorney will be. You also have the option to request a court appointed attorney. To qualify for a court appointed attorney, you must complete an Affidavit of Indigency (you can get the form from the clerk of courts) showing your income and your expenses. If after completing this form, the judge decides that you cannot afford an attorney, he can appoint one from a list of attorneys that do court appointed work. You have no voice in who the judge will appoint to represent you. (However, the attorney's are all licensed, practicing attorneys in your area).
Some counties have a Public Defenders Office who will be appointed to represent you if you so request and qualify for that service. If you use the services of the court appointed attorney or a Public Defender and you plead guilty or are found guilty, the judge will order you to reimburse the State of North Carolina for using a court appointed attorney. The amount that you have to pay varies according to how many hours your attorney worked on your case. Generally speaking, the judge will order you to pay $100.00 - $250.00. This amount is normally less than what you would have to pay for a private attorney.
You can read more in this site because it gives you ranges of a field sobriety test and other really good information. Good luck!! JOSA

Do I Need A Lawyer?
My Bf Got Pulled Over Right Outside My Apartment Complex For A Seatbelt Violation Then Arrested For Suspended License. Within Minutes (Less Than 5) I Was On The Scene To Pick Up The Car (Registered To My Dad). The Cops Still Would Not Let Me Take The Car. My Dad Is Writing A Letter To Have The Impound/Towing Fee ($465) Dismissed. Was The Towing Justified Even With Me There To Pick Up The Car That Might Have Been 200 Yds Away From My Home? Was The Arrest Justified For Driving On A Suspended License (From Insurance Issues) In Illinois? Please No Smartass Comments.

You don't need a lawyer, your bf needs a lawyer, and insurance ASAP. Insurance King or General are cheap, he will need proof of Insurance when he goes to court, the lawyer can probably get it dismissed. Illinois is corrupt, but all of the corrupt politicians have lawyers.