Best Ten Attorney
Free Legal Advice in Kingman

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Free Legal Advice in
86401, 86402, 86409, 86411, 86412, 86413, 86437, 86445
The majority of people do not think about acquiring a law firm till they are in desperate need. The lawful difficulty could be personal, like family law, for a breakup or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer or attorney. It may be a criminal circumstance you will need to be defended on. Businesses need to have law firms as well, whether or not they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unfounded business tactics. Tax attorneys are also very helpful whenever dealing with government issues. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A huge, full service law firm has a lot of attorneys with unique areas of experience, so based on your own personal legal issue, you can promptly hold on to the perfect attorney at law to satisfy your existing need without having to start your search each time you need legal assistance.It is ideal to locate a legal professional you can have faith in. You need one with a very good record, who ishonest, effective, and wins cases. You really want to have trust that they will defend you the right way and charge you reasonably for their services. Occasionally a referral from a good friend or business associate can be valuable, even so you should continue to keep your options open and evaluate all the firms available, because when you need legal help, you need it rapidly and you desire the finest you can pay for. Thank you for browsing for a law firm with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is happy to offer you specific search parameters to match your needs. We consistently try to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can quickly find anything at all you are searching for.

Local Time in Kingman | Wikipedia Information About Kingman | Google Map of Kingman
Youtube Video's of Kingman | Info from Wiki on Free Legal Advice

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Roofing | Blinds | Childcare | Fireplace | Furnace Dealers | Insulation | Lighting | Massage | Monuments tombstones | Podiatrist | Botox | tummy tuck | Radiators | Storage | Tree service

Anyone Know Discrimination Lawyers In Ohio?
I Am Looking For A Discrimination Lawyer In Ohio. Hopefully Close To The Bucyrus, Ohio Area. I Heard There Are Lawyers For Discrimination That You Don'T Have To Get Paid Until The Defendant Does. I Was Hoping Someone Would Have Some Informationf On Lawyers Like That. Please Help Me This Is An Emergancy. Thank You

Do google search for discrimination lawyers, bucyrus ohio and you find quite a few. Or you could call the bar association and ask for names.

What you are talking about are lawyers who take cases on "contingency", meaning if you win, both of you get paid and if you lose, no one gets paid. These are usually with personal injury cases.

But, be advised, you will need to talk to a lawyer in person to see if your case is valid or not. Also, you will need to find out if they do contingency or if you will have to pay them a retainer.

good luck

Mother-In-Law Issues, Need Some Advice?
When I Was 15 Yrs Old I Started A Relationship With Who Is Now My Husband. Its Been 8 Yrs And We'Re Going Strong. 7 Yrs Ago When I Was 16, We Got In An Arguement With My Hubby'S Mother And Her Boyfriend (They Are Still Together Also) We Were Told Never To Speak To Them Again. And To Act Like They Were Dead. We'Ve Tried Rekindling The Relationship But They Wanted Nothing To Do With Us. My Hubby Has Two Brothers Who Get Along With Thier Mother, One Is Married One Has A Girlfriend. The Two (Wife - Girlfriend) Get Along Very Well With Her And Have Come To Me Asking Me Questions About The Arguement, And Trying To Get Information From Me, So They Can Bring It Back To Her. Neither Of The Brothers And Their Spouses Are Very Close To Us Anymore. But One Ended Up Talking My Hubby Into Calling His Mom, Which He Did, And Now Things Are Like Nothing Ever Happened. But She Still Won'T Talk To Me. I'Ve Sent Her An Email Asking If She Wanted To Speak To Me Or If She Just Wanted To Stay In Contact With Her Son. There Was No Response. I Don'T Know What To Do About This. Because It Seems Like Everything Is Turning Out To Be My Fault, (Which It Wasn'T) And No One In His Family Wants Anything To Do With Me But Will Speak To My Hubby. She Has Sent My Hubby Emails Stating Very Clearly That She Wants To Meet With Him And Only Him. Have Any Advice. Thank You In Advance.

My advice is that you and your hubby sit down and have a long good chat. I understand that he would want a relationship with his mother but it will not work without you being involved too. It does not mean that you and her have to be best buddy's but excluding you is not acceptable. It comes down to this...your husband needs to stay on your side. He needs to nicely but firmly let his mother know that you are his wife and family and that you come first. That he wants a relationship with her but she is going to need to accept that you are his wife and that you must not be excluded. He can explain it does not mean she needs to call and chat with you on the phone about how her day was or anything like that. Bottom line he needs to get across is that he is a package deal. And if she can not be nice to you then he will not be a part of it. I know it seems firm but I believe it is the only way things will work out. Otherwise his family will start causing problems with your marriage if only on a subconscious level, it will start to happen. I have seen these situation happen many times. In marriages when the husband makes sure it is clear that the wife is first, the marriages last and in the ones where he lets the mother have this control they end. (It is control in that she is controlling how and when she sees him and it all revolves around excluding you).

Important point is that it has to be your husband who talks to her about this, not you. If you were to say the same thing it will look like you are bossing your husband around and then backfire on you. And because he is the son he needs to do it. Of course you have to talk together first and make sure you are both on the same page. I hope that he chooses you. Good-luck.

Divorce Laws In The Philippines?
Is Divorce Legal Or Illegal In The Philippines?

Divorce is possible in the Philippines ONLY under the Philippine Civil Code for Muslims. (PDF) See Art. 34(4).

Others may get divorced abroad and under proper jurisdictional circumstances the divorce may be recognized in the Philippines.

There is freedom of religion, so in principle one can covert to Islam and divorce. I never heard of anybody actually doing that though.

Annulment is sometimes possible. There have been allegations of corruption in the courts, under which ineligible persons have secured annulmens, but what do I know.

Do not count on Y! Q/A for legal advice. Most Answerers post hysterical rubbish.

Law Advice?
I'M Thinking About A Job In Law? Anything Will Help!

What year in school are you in? And where are you?

If you are in the US, becoming a lawyer requires 4 years of college plus 3 years of law school plus passing the bar exam of the state where you want to work. Becoming a paralegal or legal secretary is easier; you need at least 2 years of college although many people go to school longer because the higher your credentials the higher your salary may be when you start working.

Rape Case! Experience Lawyers Please!?
I'M Studying Law, Doing Highers First But Studying Law At The Same Time So I Know A Good Deal Before I Go To Law School, So I Don'T Know Every Aspect Of The Subject Just Yet. I Was In A Relationship Where I Got Beaten And Raped, I Have Proof Of Him Beating Me And Raping Me Cause He Sent Me Texts & Emails Saying He Was Sorry For Raping Me And Beating Me, I Was 15 When We First Started The Relationship And He Raped Me During That Time Too, He Also Has Taped Us Having Sex When It Was Concented Like 'Porn' And I Didn'T Know Until Yesterday That He Had These Videos And Was Planning To Put Them On The Internet ( A Polish Website That Allows Porn ) And He Can Delete The Films But He Sent Me A Text Saying They Where Going On The Internet So He Couldn'T Act Stupid In Front Of Lawyers Etc, I Only Ended The Relationship 1 Month Ago Cause I Blamed Him For My Miscarriage, I Was Wondering What My Rights Where, Could I Take Him To Court For Raping Me Etc Even Although We Where In A Relationship?

I think you have a good case. I don't think there's a right way to tell your parents. Just find a time to get them together when things are relatively calm and tell them. Talking about it takes away the power that the rape can hold over you. Talking is a gate into freedom. This shouldn't affect your ability to become a lawyer. If you start working on the psychological issues from the rape it should help you be an even better lawyer. Don't be afraid to pursue your dreams.

I Filed A Complaint Against A Nurse Who Started A Secret Affair With My Husband. The Kids And I Have Been?
Though A Lot. My Husband Is Divorcing Me As He Plans To Marry Her After She Dumps Her Husband. Today I Was Served With An Ex-Parte Order Of Protection On Her Behalf. She Claims I Am Stalking Her Because Of Making Complaint To Her Employer About Her Actions I Talked To Her In The Parking Lot Where My Husband Works And For The Second Time, Asked Her To Discontinue Her Secret Relationship (I Didn'T Know It Had Become A Physical Affair As Well) And I Also Saw Her As I Was Leaving A Counseling Appointment I Had Because Of Her Secret And Unprofessional Dealings With My Husband. The Kids And I Seem To Have No Rights: My Husband Is Running Around Like A Lunatic And I Am Have To Come Up With Money For Legal Fees, Counseling; I'M Going To Have To Figure Out Where To Get Money To Find A Place To Live. With All Of The Emotional Upheaval And Betrayal, I Really Feel Like I'M Being Bullied Or Retaliated Against. If I'D Known That Nurses Can Be Justified In Actions Such As She'S Committed, I'D Have Been Sitting There Every Minute. The Hospital Says They Have No Responsibility Unless They Were Having Sex While He Was Getting His Iv Treatments. Am I Wrong In Thinking Someone Is Mismanaging This? I Just Want Some Peace To Be Able To Think . I Spoke With A Couple Of Attorneys, But They Don'T Seem Very Interested And Tell Me To Just Deal With The Divorce. I'D Live To. I Had To Hire An Attorney I Can Ill Afford After My Husband Did; He Wants Me Out Of The House The Day He Gets His Final Order. I Wanted To Go Through Mediation Or Between Us; The Only Thing He'Ll &Quot;Agree&Quot; To Is That I Leave, Take All Debts And Give Him All Else (Except My Clothes, Books, Odd & Ends). We Live In A No-Fault State, Married About 8 1/2 Years, Divorced Previously. Married Again This Year; We'Ve Lived Together The Past 5 Years And &Quot;Dated&Quot; About A Year Before Getting Back Together. Anyone Have Any Feasible Ideas Of How I Can Handle Some Of This Emotional And Legal Overload? I Have Evidence That Contradicts Her Claims; It Is My Understanding That I Am Not Committing A Wrong Against Her By Filing A Complaint With Her Employer; We Have Had Numerous Emotional Financial And Relationship Stresses Over The Past Two Years Related To His Serious Medical Issues. No, I'M Not My Former Chipper, Happy Self, But I Never Realized That I Should Have To Even Think About Something Like This Going On And Destroying My Family.

Go to your local Legal Aid office and request the services
of a lawyer.

He can not make you leave the house.

Do not agree to anything without the advice of an attorney.

Do not call her employer or contact her in any way.

Do not speak to him unless you record it. Try to let him
initiate the contact.

He is doing his best to take everything, leave you stuck with
all of the debt, and kick you and the kids out so he can live
there with his mistress.

Sell everything you do not need to pay off the debt.

If he came back...he would still sneak and see her.

He has moved on. Do not set yourself up for any more hurt.

Be strong for the sake of your children. Do not allow him
to try to take custody of the kids. Do not give him any
reason to try to take them.

Best wishes