The Best Ten
Law School in Kingman

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Law School in
86401, 86402, 86409, 86411, 86412, 86413, 86437, 86445
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer Whatever your legal needs are you will find that there are numerous lawyers in your town that advertise that they specialize in your sort of case. This could make the whole process of finding one with quite a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, when you follow the following you will be able to limit your research to the correct one out of almost no time. The first task is to make a set of the lawyers which can be listed in the area specializing in your position. While you are making this list you must only include those that you may have a great vibe about according to their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down if you take some time evaluating their internet site. There you should certainly find just how many years they are practicing and several general specifics of their success rates. At this point your list ought to have shrunken further to people that you simply felt had professional websites plus an appropriate amount of experience. You should then take time to search for independent reviews for each attorney. Be sure you read the reviews instead of just counting on their overall rating. The information from the reviews will provide you with a sense of how they connect with the clientele and the time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, you will need to talk with at the very least the very last three lawyers which have the credentials you are interested in. This gives you enough time to genuinely evaluate how interested they can be in representing both you and your case. It can be vital that you follow most of these steps to ensure that you hire a company which includes the best degree of experience to help you get the perfect outcome.

Local Time in Kingman | Wikipedia Information About Kingman | Google Map of Kingman
Youtube Video's of Kingman | Info from Wiki on Law School

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Roofing | Auto Body | Computer repair | Childcare | Gutter | Air Contractors | Internet service Providers | Martial arts | Mattresses | Pet grooming | Dermatologist | nose job vascular vein doctor | Pumps | Snowmobiles | Veterinarians

Can A Criminal Attorney Handle A Divorce?
I Know That There Is Criminal Law, Civil Law, Family Law, Environmental Law, Etc. My Question Is About Criminal Attorneys (Say A Defense Lawyer). If A Defense Attorney Wanted To Take On Your Case, Couldn'T They Handle A Divorce? It Wouldn'T Be Like A Real Estate Lawyer Trying To Be A Defense Attorney, And It'S A Whole Different Level Of Expertise. I Think It Is Quite Possibly, But One Person That I Know, Who Don'T Know Anything About Law Is Being Obnoxious About It...Saying That It Is As Likely As A Psychiatrist Doing A Gyno Exam (I Didn'T Mean To Be Rude By Repeating What She Said) I Was Hoping Someone Here Could Have The Answer So That I Could Let Her Know Whether She Was Right Or Wrong. Thanks

Actually, there's only one license for an attorney -- and an attorney, regardless of his specialty, can practice in ANY area of the law (a real estate attorney CAN handle a criminal defense case).

If the criminal defense attorney felt comfortable handling a divorce, and wanted to take the case, sure -- he could -- so could a probate attorney, or a real estate attorney, or even a tax or corporate attorney.

If they're licensed to practice law (which all attorneys have to be), they can take a case -- regardless of type . . . if they want to.

Ex Wants Sole Legal Custody?
I Currently Have Joint Legal And Physical Custody Of My Daughter But My Ex Is Asking For Sole Legal Custody.. Could Anyone Tell Me The Advantages For Her And Disadvatages For Me??

DO NOT give her sole legal. The parent having sole legal custody will make the decisions regarding the upbringing of the child and will have the right and the responsibility to make the decisions relating to the health, education, and welfare of a child. If you give up your joint legal right then say good bye to making any major decisions in your daughters life. Joint legal custody is what you have and this means you and your ex can both make decisions regarding your child.

I'm not sure what advantages you'd think you'd get by giving up legal custody. If you're paying child support, you'd still have to pay, that wouldn't change.

Also, never give up your joint physical. I'm not sure if you or your ex is the primary parent, but either way, Joint physical custody allows you to have frequent contact with your daughter. You and your ex both get a significant ammount of time to spend with her. If you give joint physical up, it'll probably be the worst decision you'll ever make. Keep your custody plain and simple! Good luck!

Question About Kentucky Custody Laws.?
My Ex Gf And I Just Had A Child 3 Weeks Ago. She Is My Angel And I Love Her So Much, I Wish I Could Spend More Time With Her. That Being Said, I Know In Ky The Mother Tends To Get The Upper Hand In These Situations Even If The Father Is As Devoted As Me. She Makes Me Feel Really Bad, Saying That It'S My Fault I Don'T Spend As Much Time With Her Because I Didn'T Believe Her First When She Became Pregnant. (Long History Of Lies) In Addition She Lives With Her Parents, Which Makes It Even More Difficult. I Also Have A Fiance And She Hasn'T Gotten To See The Baby Once Since She'S Born. Basically I Am Just Trying To Find Out Since I Signed The Paternity Acknowledgement What Are My Rights? How Much Chance Do I Have In A Custody Case Regarding A Newborn? Also How Do I Go About In Putting Something In Motion?

getting custody of a newborn is slim to none, especially since the mother is in a stable supportive home...and if she is breastfeeding you are lucky to have visitations right now. No one will ever take a newborn away from her mother so that she can spend the weekend with dad and his new fiance...Newborns need a very stable and usual surroundings to feel safe. Your fiance is nobody to this child, you need to see the child and you should visit, but as for your fiance concern she probably wont see the baby for a long time( i understand that your fiance is impoortant to you, but she is just an extra, in the court of law her wishes are not represented nor is she looked upon as an important part of this childs life). you can go to the court house and file custody paperwork but you wont get more than visits and plus child support...Right now the most importan people in your childs life are her mother...sorry it may not be fair but thats nature for you...

Looking For Legal Advice Or Help.?
I Received A (My 1St) Dwi Almost 18 Months Ago Hired A Lawyer And Have Been To Court About 3 Times For This Matter And The Only Thing That Has Been Accomplished As Of Today Is They Took My Drivers Lic On Sept 8Th 2008 And My Insurance Has Gone Up That'S It. I Have Paid A Lot Of Money To This Lawyer And Feel Like Nothing Has Been Done. Here It Is A Year And A Half Later And I Am Still Using A Conditional Lic. Most Murder Cases Don'T Take This Long Any Advice ???????

it sounds to me as if the guy above might be a bit bias about this... if you ask me your attorney should be doing more for you and it sounds as if you really just want to get this thing settled and over with...I don't see in your post where it states that you think your attorney is not doing anything for you... the truth guy must be smoking crack while reading this.... cause he has read something that I have apparently missed or not read between the same lines he did. I say that you either need to confront your attorney and find out what is going on... in my past experience with the law... and not from a jail cell... lmao sometimes you don't know what is going on behind the scenes and what the court is actually doing or not doing. My father has been a judge for 27 years and I have seen it all, our judicial system is not always fair and legal and convicts you before the whole story has come out, in any case. We all make mistakes and it sounds as if you are ready to do what you have to do to pay the price, just do some research and find out what is really going on with your case... most cases after a year are thrown out, I am sure not in this one due to the nature.. but just making a point. Good luck

Do You Need A Lawyer For First Time Dui?
I Recently Got Charged With Dui In Kentucky, With A Bac Of 0.18. Is It Necessary To Spend The Extra Money To Get A Lawyer? What Can A Lawyer Do For Me?

I got a DUI with the exact same BAC back in 2006. I live in Arizona. I paid for a lawyer and honestly the only thing she could get knocked down was my jail term from 3 to 2 days. Was it worth it to pay her $400? Not really. She literally was in court with me for 15 min and that was it. I looked up DUI laws in your state

First offense Kentucky DUI Cases are punished as follows:

* Fine: $200.00-$500.00 (plus statutory service fee of $250.00 and other miscellaneous costs.)
* Jail: 48 hours to 30 days. Under Kentucky law for a first offender, either a fine or jail must be imposed.
* Community Service: In lieu of a fine or imprisonment or both, an offender can apply to the judge for permission to enter a community labor program for not less than 48 hours nor more than 30 days.
* License Suspension: For Kentucky residents 21 and over when arrested, a District Judge can impose a license suspension between 30 and 120 days. A hardship license is available if the suspension is more than 30 days. Drivers under 21 will be suspended for 30 days to six months and can have a hardship license. After the license suspension and completion of alcohol treatment, drivers may be reinstated.
* Alcohol and Drug Assessment and Treatment: Ninety days.

Any non-Kentucky driver's home state licensing agency (DMV, DPS, etc.)

The difference between getting a lawyer or not could mean you either paying a fine or going to jail. Since it is such a high BAC (called "extreme" here) I would get a lawyer. At least you're lucky though ,here I got jail AND a $2500 fine. You don't want to spend one more day in jail than you have to. Good luck.

Divorce, Child Custody And Child Support .?
Hi Everyone, Ok So Its A Quite Long Story. My Girlfriend Has A Little Daughter (3Years Old) With Her Ex Husband. She Didn'T Fight For Any Custody Because She Was Scared Of Taking Lawyers And Didn'T Have Any Family Here To Help And Support Her During The Process. So, Her Ex Husband Has The Full Custody He Doesn'T Give Her Any Child Support Or Anything Like That. The Matter Is That The Child Lives In My Place With Me And My Girlfriend, She Is There Almost 24/7 And Its Her Mom That Is Taking Care Of Her. While She Is Taking Care Of Her Daughter She Cant Have Or Find A Job.. And Still The Ex-Husband Doesn'T Give Any Kind Of Child Support Or Pay For The Room (Rent) Or Anything He Should At Least Put Her In Day Car So The Little Girl Mom Will Be Able To Work And Get Her Own Money... So I Feel Like It Is Very Unfair. I Have To Go Now, Or I Am Going To Be Late In Class But Do You Think Something Can Be Done With The Law To Fix This ? Thank You In Advance For Your Answers. And Sorry For My Grammar Mistake Or Misspellings English Is Not My First Language.

Your girlfriend will not receive any kind of child support as long as the ex has legal custody, no matter how much time the child spends with her. She must go back to court and seek custody if she wants to have the child and be able to seek support payments. (Unless somehow the dad could be convinced to make the exchange without fighting over it) Then it is simple to get the courts to sign off on the new arrangement.

However, if she has to go to court to fight for custody, her living with you could be a black mark against her...because live in arrangements rather than marriage is not nearly as stable...and stability is one of the things the courts want for the child. It is not a moral judgment, but a practical one.

For your and her information, I will list the other factors that a judge must take into consideration when deciding custody.

(1) the wishes of the party or parties as to custody;
(2) the reasonable preference of the child, if the court deems the child to be of sufficient age to express preference;
(3) the child's primary caretaker;
(4) the intimacy of the relationship between each party and the child;
(5) the interaction and interrelationship of the child with a party or parties, siblings, and any other person who may significantly affect the child's best interests;
(6) the child's adjustment to home, school, and community;
(7) the length of time the child has lived in a stable, satisfactory environment and the desirability of maintaining continuity;
(8) the permanence, as a family unit, of the existing or proposed custodial home;
(9) the mental and physical health of all individuals involved; except that
as disability, defined in section 363A.03, of a proposed custodian or the child shall not be determinative of the custody of the child, unless the proposed custodial arrangement is not in the best interest of the child
(10) the capacity and disposition of the parties to give the child love, affection, and guidance, and to continue educating and raising the child in the child's culture, religion, or creed, if any;
(11) the child's cultural background; and
(12) the effect on the child of the actions of an abuser, if related to domestic abuse as defined in section 518B.01, that has occurred between the parents or the parties.