Many men and women do not think about obtaining a law firm until finally they are in desperate need. The lawful matter could possibly be personal, like family law, for a separation and divorce or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust law firm. It may be a criminal case you need to be defended on. Organizations need to have attorneys as well, whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps not fair business methods. Tax lawyers are also effective anytime interacting with government difficulties. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A sizeable, full service law firm has a number of attorneys with different areas of abilities, so relying on your legal issue, you can promptly hold on to the finest legal representative to match your existing need without having to commence your search each time you need legal help.It is most effective to obtain a legal professional you can believe in. You really want one with a very good track record, who istruthful, effective, and wins cases. You really want to have confidence that they will defend you properly and invoice you reasonably for their products and services. Sometimes a reference from a good friend or business associate can be beneficial, nevertheless you should hold your options open and evaluate all the firms accessible, for the reason that when you need legal support, you need it rapidly and you would like the best you can afford. Thank you for hunting for a legal representative with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is pleased to produce specific search parameters to satisfy your requirements. We constantly make an effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find anything you are searching for.
Local Time in Lake Havasu |
Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu |
Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu |
Info from Wiki on Criminal Law
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Veterinarians | Auto Body | Chiropractors | Fence | Furnace Repairs | House cleaning | Internet service Providers | Judo | Opticians | Photographers | Botox | urologist | RV repair | Tire dealers | Tree service
What Do I Do If My Insurance Company Hires An Attorney?
My House Was Burglarized And Vandalized And After Sending In My List Of Contents They Agreed To Pay For Them And Now They Have Decided To Hire An Attorney. Please Help I Dnt Know What To Do. They Say They Want Us To Go Under Oath Again. Are They Trying To Get Out Of Paying?
EVERY insurance company has STAFF attorneys. They just do.
They didn't "decide to hire an attorney". They've ALWAYS had an attorney on staff.
If they're asking for an examination under oath, it's because they suspect you of committing fraud. If you don't cooperate, they don't have to pay the claim.
Attorney Spelled My Name Wrong On Legal Documents ?
I Received "Notice Of Trial" Documents From Plaintiff's Attorney. They Spelled My Name Wrong. Is This Big Deal? Does Court Go By Case Number?
Nobody does any research. <sigh>
Took me all of 3 minutes to find this:
"The Supreme Court held in Grannis v. Ordean (1914) 234 US 385 at 395, that "even in names, due process of law does not require ideal accuracy. In the spelling and pronunciation of proper names there are no generally accepted standards, and the well-established doctrine of idem sonans...is recognition of this." In that case, a person with the unusual name of Albert Gilfuss ignored the delivery of a summons and court pleadings against "Albert Gilfuss" (presumably typed in all-caps) and the default judgment against him was binding. A similar ruling on a misspelling on an indictment in Faust v. US (1896) 163 US 452. "
Is There A Place People Can Go To See How Well An Attorney Does In Court,Like For Disability Cases ?
I Asked A Question On Here A Few Days Ago About How I Could Find A Good Disability Attorney Here In My Area But I Only Got One Dumb Comment About Common Sense.All I Know Is That Believing Everything The Ads Say On Tv About The Attorney Fighting For You And Winning All The Big Money They Talk About On There Is Not Common Sense.Anyway,Does Anyone Have Any Idea At All As To Where I Can Look To Get An Idea About How Well An Attorney Has Done In Court ? Thanks.
There is no 'Lawyer ratings' website or other source, no. Your best bet would be to contact your local bar association and ask them.
You can be pretty sure of one thing: a lawyer who advertises "I sue drunks!" is probably not the best at his business, unless you consider 'business' to be making money.
Do I Have A Malpractise Case? ( Law Malpractice).?
I Got Injured On My Job December 11, 2007. I Hired A Lawyer To Represent Me At The Worker Compensation Board. This Lawyer Never Asks Me What My Duty Was, Or How I Got Hurt. I Have Tried To Call Him Numerous Times To Talk To Him, He Never Returned My Calls. Before All That, He Would Not Call Me To Confirm A Court Appointment.
1. - I Had A Hearing, He Sent A Lawyer From His Firm Who Was Socializing With The Opponent And His Lawyers. I Was Being Asked Questions After Questions; He Was Just Seating Next To Me And Smiling. He Has Not Pronounced A Word During The Entire Meeting. It Was Like I Was On My Own.
2. - I Called Him To Let Him Know I Did Not Like The Behavior Of That Lawyer, I Called Him Few Times, He Never Returns The Calls.
3. - I Had A Second Hearing, He Sent Another Lawyer Who Told Me The First One Quit The Firm He Is Now Working For The Opponent Law Firm. For Some Reasons On That Day The Hearing Was Cancelled.
4. - I Had A Hearing For 9/9/2008 At 2:30 Pm, I Called Him To Let Him Know I Would Not Be Able To Attend, He Told Me He Would Make Arrangement That I Could Be On The Phone. I Called Him In The Morning He Did Not Pick Up The Phone Or Calling Me Back. When I Called The Board, They Told Me He Did Not Make Any Arrangement So They Were Not Sure.
5. - The Insurance Carrier Refused To Approve The Treatment I Should Receive; I Call Him In The Hope He Will Intervene, In The Situation. He Ignored My Calls.
6. - The Doctor Fax A Letter To The Insurance Carrier Requesting Authorization For An Injection For My Treatment. The Insurance Carrier Waits 50 Days Before They Denied Me The Injection. They Usually Wait 30 Days For An Approval Or Disapproval. I Called The Lawyer Requesting His Help, His Secretary Took My Name And My Phone Number, And He Never Returns My Calls.
7. - While Waiting For The Insurance’S Approval For The Injection I Got Fired From My Job. Reason, I Failed To Give Them A Doctor’S Note. (It Took Their Insurance 50 Days To Deny Me An Injection).
8. – I Used To Transfer An Individual From A Wheelchair, To A Toilet Seat Every 2 Hours Using My Back. I Had To Switch Him Side Every Two Hours Over Night Using My Lower Back. I Have Been Out Of Work Because Of My Work Related Injury Since December 11, 2007. I Have Been Trying To Call That Lawyer To Explain To Him What My Function Was And How I Got Injured On The Job, He Totally Ignored Me.
9. – The Last Straw, I Spoke To Him Two Weeks Ago About The Hearing I Was Supposed To Have On September 9, 2008. He Told Me He Would Make Arrangement With The Wcb To Have Me Testified Over The Phone. When I Called, On 9/9/2008, I Was Told There Was No Arrangement Made. The Hearing Was Made Without Me Present Or Over The Phone, As A Result I Was Rewarded $1000.00
Can Anyone Help Me Please?
A lawyer has an ethical responsibility to represent their client to the best of their ability and expertise. Did you sign an agreement with the lawyer for him to represent you and did he receive payment from you? If those two things are true, then I would say you have something. I would contact another lawyer (ask around or do research and make sure you are getting a better one) to review your case and he will be able to better answer your question about malpractice. In any instance I would contact The American Bar Association or the Bar Association in the state you reside in, and make a formal complaint. Keep any documentation you have such as phone records that show you called him, and any papers that you have signed as well as anything you received from his office. The guy sounds like he was a complete quack. Good luck.
What Is A Good Free Legal Advice Website?
I would not trust any web site to give legal advice. There is NO SUBSTITUTE for the advice directly from a lawyer.
Each situation is unique and there is no way that a website will be able to take into consideration all the details of your unique situation.
There are many services that are available that will allow a person of modest means to access the services of a lawyer for little or no money. Where I am from, Legal Aid deals exclusively in criminal matters, and an organization called Legal Guidance deals with civil and family matters. Likely, there is an organization in your community that will be able to help.
If you are able to find a number for any such organization, they will be able to point you in the right direction.
Questions About Dwi Uncertaintys?
On Sept. 7Th, I Got Pulled Over By The Police And I Had To Take A Breath Test, Which Yielded A .083, Which Is Over The Limit, So He Took Me Back To The Station, And Did All The Paperwork, And I Had To Take A Blood Test, I Had Just Gotten The Results Of The Test Along With The Ticket And It Showed My Bac At .08
Now, I Tried To Call In To Pay For It, But It Said That It Will Take A Few Days To Find Out What I Owe.
My Questions Are As Followed
1) With The Blood Test Bac At .08 Does That Count As Over The Limit?
2) Will I Loose My License?
3) I Have Not Received A Notice For A Court Summons, Does That Mean I Do Not Have To Go To Court, Or Will I Receive A Summons At A Later Date?
4) The Only Thing I Know So Far Is To Pay A Fine, Will I Receive Anything To Tell Me If I Have To Do Anything Else?
By The Way, This Was In Minnesota, And I Was Very Cooperative With The Police If The Second Part Adds Anything To It
Talk to a lawyer. There are a lot of defenses to DWI charges, especially when the test results are so close to the limit. There's a very good chance a lawyer could negotiate a plea agreement that would save you much more money than the legal bill, and a decent chance you would be able to save your license. Besides the reliability of the test, the officer has to have had probable cause to pull you over in the first place, and to have advised you of certain rights before administering the test, along with a few other defenses that a lawyer may be able to successfully argue.