How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Divorce Lawyers in Lake Havasu

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Divorce Lawyers in
Many individuals do not think about obtaining a law firm till they are in desperate need. The legal difficulty might be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer or attorney. It may be a criminal case you will need to be defended on. Businesses need to have law firms as well, regardless if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unjustified business procedures. Tax lawyers are also effective while engaging with government challenges. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A huge, full service law firm has numerous legal representatives with different areas of expertise, so relying on your current legal issue, you can promptly retain the best lawyer or attorney to satisfy your existing need without having to begin your search each time you need legal assistance.It is ideal to find a legal representative you can trust. You want one with a very good record, who istruthful, efficient, and wins cases. You really want to have assurance that they will stand for you accurately and bill you reasonably for their services. From time to time a referral from a close friend or business associate can be helpful, nevertheless you should continue to keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, because when you require legal help, you need it quickly and you desire the very best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for looking for a law firm with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is happy to supply specific search variables to meet your needs. We constantly make an effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find anything at all you are looking for.

Local Time in Lake Havasu | Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu | Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu | Info from Wiki on Divorce Lawyers

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Lawyers | Cabinets | Computer repair | Daycare | Garage doors | House cleaning | Jewelry | Manufactured Mobile Home | Musical instruments | Pawn shops | Opthamologist | Face lifts | Property management | Surveyors | Windows

What Should I Major In If I Want To Go On To Law School And Eventually Practice Real-Estate Law?
I Want To Be A Real-Estate Attorney. Tell Me How To Get There. I'M In Highschool.

This is from a really helpful article I read (written by an attorney):

How do law school admission committees evaluate people with different undergraduate majors? Are there good majors and bad majors for law school applications? I wouldn’t quite say there are bad majors – I think there are good things about most areas of study, and if you have good grades then you’re absolutely set.

Law schools do not want to fill their classes with political science majors. Where is the diversity in that? Law schools want people from different backgrounds, and from different schools for that matter.

1. Majors with scientific fields: You often risk having a lower GPA, but it can be excused because of the difficult curriculum and lab hours. Of course, it also helps to make the case that you want to be a patent/IP lawyer if your have a science/math background. However, it can also risk looking like you really would have preferred to go to med school but you just didn’t have the GPA. If you did well in a science major, you will find that law schools like that and it will help you in the admissions process generally.
2. Pre-Law Majors: Law and Society, Pre-Law, Political Science, and Criminal Justice studies show you have a sincere interest in the subject matter. It’s especially helpful if you do a thesis and/or significant academic or internship work to supplement the curriculum. However, lackluster grades in these subjects will not impress an admission office. A 3.3 GPA in poli sci is not the same as a 3.3 in biomedical engineering or physics.
3. Art/Music Majors: A BFA makes things tricky, but if you do well academically and do a thesis or have something to show for yourself other than being an unemployed actor, then this absolutely works. Actually, I think Art History is one of the best majors for preparing you for law school because it teaches you to look at something you’ve never seen before and apply the facts you’ve learned to determine what you’re looking at. That’s pretty much a law school exam in a nutshell. Anything that shows you’ve done some serious writing will help. Music composition shows you’re a thinking person.
4. Business Majors: Marketing, not so impressive but if you have strong grades and showed a sincere interest in serious things then it’s fine. Economics is better – shows more analysis and academic inclination.
5. Philosophy: Again, writing and analysis. Great stuff.

The question is this – knowing how law schools view your major, what can you do to make up for that weakness? If you haven’t had much writing in your curriculum, how about writing for your school paper or trying to get research published? This is just one example of a way you can use your weaknesses to build your law school applications.

1. Pick a major that sincerely interests you.
2. Get the best possible grades in that major.

This is because law schools care a lot about GPA, and while they take into account the reputation and rigor of the undergraduate school you go to (on the theory that, at a better/tougher undergrad school, a high GPA means more than the same GPA from a less competitive undergrad school), a higher-ranked school will *not* make up for a much lower GPA. So, if the factors 1-3 above are all about the same for these two schools, go to the one you like better and will work harder, so you can get as high a GPA as you can.

GPA and LSAT score are the 2 most important things in law school admission. Going to a competitive undergrad school will give you a "boost" in how your GPA is viewed, but your GPA itself is still most important.

Employment Law?
Do Anybody Know Of A Law That Was Passed About An Employee Can'T Get Fired While Under Doctors Orders.And If You Do Could You Give My The Website Or Tell Me Where I May Be Able To Find It. Thanks

Georgia's Department of Labor:

See also:


There is no law which will help your situation. Once you have exceeded FMLA, your employer doesn't have to keep your job open for you.

Sorry :(

Like To Get An Attorney Referral?
I Am Being Discriminated For Not Getting A Promotion For Many Years. No Training Provided To Me. But Others Employees Got The Training To Prepare For Promotion. I Still Have Four More Years Before Retirement, I Am A Hardworker. I Feel Being Used But The Management Is Not Rewarding On My Hard Work. I Need To Find An Attorney Would Take Continguency In Orange County, Ca. I Am A Single Parent With A Mentally Adult Son. Please Refer Me.

.Google this

Would A County Bar Association Be Willing To Take On A Case Of Expungement Of A Felony Conviction For No Fee?
My Son Has A Felony Conviction He Wishes To Be Expunged But Has No Money To Hire An Attorney? Does He Have To Be Completely Through With His Parole To Begin This Process, And Would The County Bar Association Be Willing To Take On Such A Case For Little Or No Money?

No, a Bar Association would not take an expungement case. Generally, they only refer people to lawyers for pro bono cases to help someone with a defense or family court situation. As far as expungement goes, a person cannot be on parole and have a conviction expunged. They are technically still serving the sentence for the offense. Also, most states require a certain number of years to have passed before expungement will even be considered. Only convictions of certain crimes may be expunged.
Your son should be aware that if he is trying to do this for the sole purpose of having a clean background for employment sake, his expunged conviction can still be accessed during a thorough background check. I come across them on a regular basis.

Legal Advice Please...[Details About Legal Separation]?
I Am Now Separated With My Husband,And Since Annulment Is Expensive I Am Considering Of Atleast Legal Separation..How Will I Do That And How Much It Cost?Is There Any Ground Needed As To If It Will Be Granted?Thank You

How much it will cost would depend on the lawyer, but generally it would be cheaper than annulment based on psychological incapacity because you wouldn't need a doctor to examine you and your husband. Annulment based on grounds other than psychological incapacity will also be relatively cheaper.

The provisions of law providing the grounds for legal separation are as follows:

Art. 55. A petition for legal separation may be filed on any of the following grounds:

(1) Repeated physical violence or grossly abusive conduct directed against the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner;

(2) Physical violence or moral pressure to compel the petitioner to change religious or political affiliation;

(3) Attempt of respondent to corrupt or induce the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner, to engage in prostitution, or connivance in such corruption or inducement;

(4) Final judgment sentencing the respondent to imprisonment of more than six years, even if pardoned;

(5) Drug addiction or habitual alcoholism of the respondent;

(6) Lesbianism or homosexuality of the respondent;

(7) Contracting by the respondent of a subsequent bigamous marriage, whether in the Philippines or abroad;

(8) Sexual infidelity or perversion;

(9) Attempt by the respondent against the life of the petitioner; or

(10) Abandonment of petitioner by respondent without justifiable cause for more than one year.

For purposes of this Article, the term "child" shall include a child by nature or by adoption. (9a)

Art. 56. The petition for legal separation shall be denied on any of the following grounds:

(1) Where the aggrieved party has condoned the offense or act complained of;

(2) Where the aggrieved party has consented to the commission of the offense or act complained of;

(3) Where there is connivance between the parties in the commission of the offense or act constituting the ground for legal separation;

(4) Where both parties have given ground for legal separation;

(5) Where there is collusion between the parties to obtain decree of legal separation; or

(6) Where the action is barred by prescription. (100a)

Quick Question About Benefits After The Injuries After A Car Accident.?
I Took 3 Years Of College In Ontario Just Over A Year Ago (My Last Day Of College Was April 2015). 3 Months Ago I Was In A Car Accident And Obtained Lots If Brain And Memorily Damage. People Are One Of The Things I Dont Remember That Well But The List Goes On (Words, Animals, Etc). Now Im Just Curious, I Am Being Declared At Fault (I Think Its Wrong But I Cant Even Recall The Accident Or The Day Of The Accident) And I Also Cant Remember Anything That I Did In School, Not The Formulas Needed Or Any Of The Education I Know I Took. Because I Cant Remember It, What Do I Do? Can I Get Any Of My Tuition Or Books Fees Back? I Did Lose All My Books To My Accident And Have Nothing But One Book Left From My College Courses. I Do Have A Lawyer That Deals With People In My Situation (Health Related Cases) So Do I Ask Her What To Do? Im Just Depressed I Cant Recall A Single Thing :(

Have you tried working with a memory specialist? In your case, a speech therapist (I know sounds odd, but they can help you with recall, especially the aphasia - word and name issues.)

You can't get refunds for books or tuition since you go the education. It isn't their fault that you can't remember any of it. Make sure you see a neurologist to see if you can't recover your memory.

You might also want to see if you can join a brain injury support group.

Your lawyer won't work with the social effects of the accident. Since it's your fault, you really have no one to sue.

It will be a long road, but you can make a life for yourself, just a different life than what you planned.