How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Dwi in Lake Havasu

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Dwi in
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will find that there are numerous lawyers in your area that advertise which they concentrate on your form of case. This can make the entire process of finding one with quite a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, in the event you follow the tips below you will be able to restrict your quest to the correct one out of almost no time. The first task is to create a set of the lawyers which are listed in your neighborhood specializing in your circumstances. While you are causeing this to be list you need to only include those that you have a good vibe about depending on their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down by using a while evaluating their webpage. There you must be able to find the amount of years they are practicing and several general specifics of their success rates. At this moment your list must have shrunken further to those which you felt had professional websites plus an appropriate level of experience. You ought to then spend some time to look up independent reviews of every attorney. Be sure you browse the reviews rather than depending on their overall rating. The data in the reviews will provide you with a sense of the way they connect with their clientele and the length of time they invest into each case they are taking care of. Finally, you will want to meet with at the very least the last three lawyers which may have the credentials you are looking for. This will give you the time to actually evaluate how interested these are in representing your case. It is vital that you follow many of these steps to actually hire a company containing the proper level of experience to help you the ideal outcome.

Local Time in Lake Havasu | Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu | Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu | Info from Wiki on Dwi

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Roofing | Auto Body | Computer repair | Countertops | Flowers | House cleaning | Lighting | Lumber | Mattresses | Pawnbrokers | Botox | boob job | Recycling centers Rental stores | Stoves | Veterinarians

Has Anyone Ever Used Legalmatch.Com Before Or Used The Internet To Look For A Lawyer?
I'M Looking For An Agressive Family Lawyer... Wanted To Know If Anyone Has Ever Used That Website, And What Kind Of Results They'Ve Gotten.

I tried using a few of those different services when I was going through a particularly messy divorce. I'd started out like you, just searching for someone I thought could handle my case (involving the custody of my 2 children and a sizable net worth). I needed someone particularly, as you say, "aggressive" since custody battles tend to be dirty.I didn't want to blindly make calls to lawyers since there was no way to know if they were legitimate so I decided to try a referral service.

The local lawyer referral service I tried was terrible. I think they just went off of a list because after the first "match" didn't pan out I was given another...and another. I'd seen all of the ads for on TV but they weren't much better--more of a phone book of lawyers. Some referrals charged fees and some were ridiculously confusing when it came to costs and reviews.

I ultimately tried LegalMatch and got a really helpful lawyer who knew what he was doing. I supplied my case information in aquestionnairee on their site and got 3 responses from their lawyers. You could see what they charged and prior clients' reviews but they also guaranteed their lawyers were bar certified and seemed to do some kind of screening. Based on my experience, I'd recommend them.

How Do You Become A Personal Injury Lawyer Or Solicitor?
Firstly What Is The Difference. Secondly. How Do You Become One In The Uk. (Eg After Law Degree) Thridly. What Is The Average Salary At First And Once Experienced. Thanks

In the USA, to become a lawyer, IF you go to school full-time:
1) Bachelor's degree - four years from a traditional college/university.
2) Study for LSAT. Take LSAT.
3) Law school - three more years.
4) Study for Bar Exam. Take Bar Exam in the state where you want to practice.
5) Pass the Character and Fitness Evaluation. Then you can practice Law.
6) You still have to take classes/seminars etc. to obtain CEUs to keep your license to practice Law. (You aren't done with school!)

Be aware of what you are proposing on getting yourself into. Please do more research first. Reminder: We are in a World-wide Recession. Consider career paths that have available jobs.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Warning> Jobs in the field of Law are drying up fast!! This is just not a good field to invest time and/or money into. This is a SHRINKING, crumbling, and dying vocational field. Many reasons. Many people today (mistakenly) think they can do their own legal work, thanks to the Internet. Also, we simply already have way too many Legal Professionals - we have an absolute glut!! ("Legal Professionals" includes, but is not limited to: Attorneys/Lawyers, Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Bailiffs, Court Reporters, etc, etc)

There are no jobs in this vocational field. My family, coworkers, friends, acqaintances, etc. are being laid off left and right in this vocational field.

Employers (usually law firms) in the field of Law today want employees with Bachelors degrees from traditional colleges/universities. Those "certificates" you see advertised aren't worth the paper they are printed on - they are generally scams. (I found this out the hard way.)

Cost of law school to be lawyer, approx $150,000+.
Be prepared to take on a lot of debt.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Even if you finish law school, you won't be able to find a job when you are done. Since this vocational field is shrinking, many new attorneys/lawyers are, themselves, having to work "down" as Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Bailiffs, Court Reporters, etc, etc, to simply try to keep some of their bills paid <<this would be your competition. And the competition is fierce!!

Now... the law schools know this, but they won't tell you the truth >that the job market/economy is just saturated with way too many Legal Professionals. Instead the schools will feed you a fairytale and will lie to you. The root of the problem is we have too many law schools. We are in a recession, and the schools are fighting for their own survival - they will tell students anything to get to the students' money. (Which is why they won't tell you the truth about the job market for the field of Law.) And these schools continue to recruit and churn out even more graduates.............Remember: law schools are BUSINESSES - their top concern is making money for themselves.

If you don't believe me, then just do a SEARCH here on Yahoo Answers to see what other posters are saying about the current status of the field of Law. Call some local law firms - ask to speak to the Manager of Human Resources - ask them if they are hiring; ask them what they think about job availability in the field of Law..................

In the book "So You Want to be a Lawyer?" by Marianne Calabrese and Susanne Calabrese (ISBN 0-88391-136-1): "The United States has more lawyers than any other country in the world. About 38,000 students graduate >each year< from the 200+ law schools in the United States. The competition is very keen for jobs and clients." - Even Associate Justice Antonin Scalia (who served on the U.s. Supreme Court for more than 20 years) says there are too many lawyers. (9/14/2008)

Check out these websites: http://informeddecisionmaking.blogspot.c...
(A link to a website does not constitute endorsement.)

If you want a job when you are done with your studies, consider and look into the fields of >>>Healthcare or Information Technology! I spoke to a career counselor from Jobs and Family Services, and HE told me that these areas are where the jobs are, and future job availability! and scholarships!

Good luck.

(This is based on my current knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Please be careful and do your research.)

How Can I Find Out The Charges Against Someone In Custody In Los Angeles California?
A Man Is In Jail For Three Cases Pending. The One I Am Interested In Is Set At A Bail Of 1,090,000. I'Ve Gone To Court But Its Not A Trial Yet. Just Motion For Continuances And They Don'T Mention The Charges. In Other Counties At The Time Of The Arrest They Give You The Reasons Why He Was Arrested On Their Inmate Locator But Not For La County. Is There A Way I Can Find Out His Actual Charges Since I Gather It Is Public Information. I Just Want To Know If I'M Allowed Access Due To Restrictions. Thanks.

The charges may be available from the district attorney's office and should be available to the public. Try the district attorney's site here:

How Can I Have Access To Free Lawyers?

You may live in a community that offers Pro Bono lawyers - no fee charged - but you also must qualify for their services. Further, their services are sought by many and it would probably be a mistake to feel the pro bono lawyer will be as dedicated or have the time to spend on your matter as you would wish. Check the yellow pages for Attorney Referal Services and ask if there's a pro bono service available to you.

Legal Rights With Kids?
First Off Ill Say I Live In Ohio, Im 17 Years Old, Married, With A Son. So Basically Im Emancipated. Regardless Ill Be 18 In A Month. But My Mom Is Really Cold Hearted And Will Do The Craziest Stuff To Spite Me. When I Had My Son Noah, My Whole World. The Birth Certificate And Ss Card Was Sent To Her Address I Lived There Only 2 Weeks After He Was Born And Then Moved Into My Husbands House. The Birth Certificate And Ss Card Are Supposed To Come With In 4-6 Weeks. Its Been Way Over That I Still Dont Have His Stuff And She Claims They Never Got It. I Honestly Do Not Believe That. I Like To Stay Out Of Drama, But My Aunt Called Md And Told Me How My Mom Made Her Sick, Telling Her That She Is Going To Try To Get Custody Of My Son. I Dont Know What Has Gotten Into Her To Do Something So Hurtful To Me. But I Would Not Let That Happen Over My Dead Body, I Want To Raise My Son And I Am A Very Good, Young Mother. So I Think My Mom Is Keeping This Stuff To Get Custody. Is That Possible, She Would Have To Prove Me As An Unfit Parent But Thats Not Possible. Also My Husband Is In The Process Of Going Into The Airforce And That Stuff The Last Thing We Need To Get In So He Can Go To Meps. This Is Stressful I Need To Get My Life Started So Noah Can Have The Life He Deserves, That Means We Need A Start. But The Best Start We Cant Get Anywhere. What Should I Do?

If you are legally married (ie. with parental and/or judicial consent and not just "common law"), you were emancipated the second you got married. This gives you the right to take care of yourself and your child...but you still can't vote until you are 18 and you can't drink alcohol until you are 21. And since you are emancipated, your mother can't just take custody of your child if she wishes. She would have to go to court and PROVE to a court of law that you were not fit and that she was. And even then, she would still fail as your child has a father....presumably your husband....and he would get first crack at custody if you were an unfit mother. Basically, unless you and your spouse (no offense intended) are druggies, your mother has zero chance at receiving custody! That should make you feel better! (Note, you don't have to presume your fitness as a parent...that is presumed...your mother must prove you are unfit!) But if your mother should be stupid enough to file for custody, hire a lawyer and when she loses, as she will, sue her for your legal costs.

Regarding the birth certificate and ss card, possession of those documents will NOT entitle your mother to custody of YOUR child. I suggest you contact the post office and tell them that mail directed to you at your mother's address has "gone missing" and you wish to file a complaint. It is a felony for your mother to have taken the mail or even opened it if it was not addressed to you. It is quite possible that your mother...if pushed to the wall by the post office...may discover that she "accidentally" opened the mail and has those documents. If not, they can be reissued.

Lastly, are you sure your mother is doing these things? Is it possible that your aunt is stirring the pot for your own reasons? Regardless of who is making these difficulties, I think that you should NOT allow your mother to see your baby under ANY circumstances. I know that sounds harsh but there is a reason behind my logic...and it is called grandparents' rights. Should your marriage fail (50% of all marriages end up in divorce today) or your husband die, your mother may be entitled to file for grandparents rights...BUT she can only do that IF she already has a relationship with your child. The easiest way to avoid that is to not let her see your child for ANY reason, including in your home! Good luck and God bless.

Addendum: Your mother may be able to torpedo your husband's military dreams as the military takes a dim view of underage sex (even if you were married before you got pregnant).

Addendum #2: Have a chat with a good lawyer...he/she can relieve your worst fears!

Juvenile Sex Crimes Can You Call A Lawyer That Does Adult Sex Crimes To Defend You?
If You Are Charged With Child Molestation And You Are A Juvenile Can You Get A Lawyer Who Defends Adult Sex Crimes To Defend The Juvenile?

Yes. Most lawyers don't specialize in just juvenile crime. You can hire any attorney willing to take the case for the juvenile.