Top Rated Attorney
Family Law in Lake Havasu

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Family Law in
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will find that there are countless lawyers in your town that advertise which they concentrate on your type of case. This could make the whole process of finding one with a great deal of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, if you follow the following it is possible to define your research off to the right one in very little time. The initial step is to create a selection of the lawyers that happen to be listed in the area that specialize in your situation. While you are which makes this list you ought to only include those which you have a great vibe about based upon their advertisement. Then you can narrow this list down by using a bit of time evaluating their webpage. There you should be able to find how many years they have been practicing and some general information about their success rates. At this moment your list should have shrunken further to people which you felt had professional websites and an appropriate quantity of experience. You ought to then take time to look up independent reviews of each and every attorney. Be sure you read the reviews rather than just depending on their overall rating. The details in the reviews will provide you with a sense of the way they connect to their clientele and how much time they invest into each case that they are concentrating on. Finally, you should meet with a minimum of the last three lawyers who have the credentials you would like. This provides you with some time to genuinely evaluate how interested they can be in representing your case. It really is vital that you follow all of these steps to actually find a person which has the proper degree of experience to help you get the perfect outcome.

Local Time in Lake Havasu | Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu | Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu | Info from Wiki on Family Law

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Veterinarians | Assisted living | Chiropractors | Patios | Hardware | Health fitness | Kitchen Remodeling | Judo | Moving Companies | Pawn shops | Doctors | breast augmentation | RV dealers | Tax return preparation | Windows

What Types Of Lawyers Are There ?
And What To They Do ? I Want To Be A Lawyer But There Are Many Different Kinds I Would Like To Go Into A Court Room And Make A Lot Of Money.

Wrongful Death Lawyer
Traffic Lawyer
Tax Lawyer
Software Lawyer
Social Security Lawyer
Securities Lawyer
Personal Injury Lawyer
Patent Lawyer
Nursing Home Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Malpractice Lawyer
Litigation Lawyer
International Lawyer
Insurance Lawyer
Injury Lawyer
Fraud Lawyer
Employment Lawyer
DWI Lawyer
DUI Lawyer
Divorce Lawyer
Defense Lawyer
Criminal Lawyer
Construction Lawyer
Compensation Lawyer
Car Accident Lawyer
Bankruptcy Lawyer
Auto Accident Lawyer
Assault Lawyer
Asbestos Lawyer

Does Anyone Know About Family Court Laws,Mainly Support ?
I Took My Daughters Father To Support Court For Support Modification. He Only Pays $50.00 A Month And In Arrears $1500.00. He Told The Judge That He Works Part Time At A Garage. I Know That Is Not True He Works There Full Time. He Gets Paid On The Books Part Time And The Rest In Cash. I Know This Because He Pulled That With His Other Kids When He Was Living With Me. I Mentioned This To The Judge And He Left It In My Hands To Prove It. The Judge Is Taking This Case To A Trial. I Have Until Oct. 30. Does Anyone Know A Legal Way For Me To Do This ? Thanks

This is soooooo hard! Im sorry you have to go through this. Im dealing with the same thing right now.

My sons father is court ordered to pay child support, which he rarely pays on time. But he also has 2 other jobs that he gets paid cash for. I've spoken with my attorney, and also the States Attorneys office and they both basically told me that Im out of luck because there is no way they can trace cash like that. They can only go by his SS# and trace the job he has and take support out of that. Unfortunately by the time they trace his job so they can garnish his wages, he usually quits and finds a new one.

All you can hope for is that he will get what he deserves eventually and that you will get what you deserve eventually too. I know it really sucks, thats just how it is. Just hope that karma will get him eventually. Take hope in the fact that your doing everything you can for you child. You cant make someone want to take care of their kid unfortunately. Its sad that some fathers (and mothers!!) refuse to do everything possible so their child can have the best life possible. Its just pure selfishness. He will never know what its like to take on full responsibility of a child. Just know that someday your child will grow up and know that YOU were the one who did everything possible to take care of them, not the other parent.

Good luck!

Where Can I Submit My Prepaid Legal Shield Lawyers Service Website Http:/Www.Prepaidlegallawyers.Org On Yahoo?
Can Someone Help Tell Me Where I Can Submit My New Prepaid Legal Shield Lawyers Service Website Http:/Www.Prepaidlegallawyers.Org On Yahoo?

If you have to ask strangers, you are not prepared to offer prepaid legal services.

Ok, So I Spoke With My Workers Comp Lawyer And It Turns Out That Everyone Else Is Wrong?
My Employer Where I Was Injured A Year And A Half Ago, Is Not Obligated To Hire Me Back, Find Me A Position, Or Even Pay Me At The Same Rate I Was Receiving At The Time Of Injury. Either My Lawyer Sucks, Or Everyone Else I Have Been Speaking To Is Wrong. If My Lawyer Is Wrong, How Do I Find This Out? Sadly, It Seems To Me That Workers Comp Does Not Do Much To Protect The Injured. I Have To Reapply At My Former Employer, Submit A Resume, Go Through The Interview Process And Try To Get Hired All Over Again And Possibly Have To Start At The Beginning All Over Again With Money Per Hour.

The specific answer to your question lies in HOW (and IF) you actually terminated employment with your employer. Most people on Workers' comp do NOT terminate employment. They are put on temporary disability status or reduced duty assignments, etc. If you terminated, how did that come about?? The employer cannot terminate you for getting injured. If you quit voluntarily, you have jeopardized your own position. I think it's time for a different attorney.

How Can I Learn About Construction Laws And Contracts?
I'M A California Licensed Contractor That Is Interested In Learning As Much As I Can About Construction Law To Assist Me With Protecting My Business From Frivolous And/Or Malicious Litigation...Any Suggestions, Classes, Books, Online?

My husband is a licensed contractor in California too. He recently took /passed his exam. He used an online course to prep for the license, but they also have other education options - like law and additional classifications. My husband is doing the solar classification in hopes to get more business. Here is a link to the site and good luck with your jobs!

This Question Is For Any Criminal Attorney Who Can Help Me?
I Was Wrongly Bullied Into Taking A Plea-Bargain In 1996 And I Have Had A Complete Total Clean Record Since Then And I Want To Apply For Either A Pardon Or To Have My Record Completely Expunged An Di Need To Know How I Go About Doing That Or If It Can Even Be Done. If You E-Mail Me I Will Give You The Details Of The Case. Btw I Live In Ohio

What is Expungement (OR SEALING) OF A RECORD

Expungement is the sealing of a criminal record so it is not publicly available. The statutes authorizing expungement are Ohio Revised Code sections 2953.32 & 2953.52. While it is believed the following information is accurate, you should consider consulting an Ohio attorney to help you with the expungement process. If you cannot afford a lawyer, The Legal Aid Society of Cincinnati, (513) 241-9400, may be able to help.

Who Qualifies for Expungement?

It depends on whether there was a criminal conviction, or the criminal charge was dismissed or there was a finding of not guilty. In any case, a person does not qualify for expungement if criminal proceedings are pending against the person.

Persons Convicted of an Offense

Persons found not guilty or the criminal charge WAS dismissed

How is expungement obtained?

Step-By-Step MUNICIPAL court Guidelines:

Fee: If you are requesting the expungement of a non-conviction, no fee is required. Go to step 2. Otherwise, you must pay a $50.00 fee to the Clerk of Courts, 513-946-6010, room 112 of the Hamilton County Justice Center, 1000 Sycamore St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. If you indicate to the clerk you cannot afford the $50.00 filing fee, you will be referred to the Assignment Commissioner’s office, see the next step, to fill out the Affidavit of Indigency.

Proceed to the Assignment Commissioner’s office with any required fee receipt or to fill out, but not sign, the Affidavit of Indigency. The Assignment Commissioner’s office, 513-946-6250, is located in room 117 of the Hamilton County Justice Center, 1000 Sycamore St., Cincinnati, OH 45202. At the Assignment Commissioner's office, you also will be required to fill out and file the Probation Information Sheet and the appropriate application for expungement. No hearing date will be set, until a completed Probation Information Sheet is received by the Assignment Commissioner’s office.

The required forms are available at the Assignment Commissioner's office and here for download:

Affidavit of Indigency: Word or PDF
Application to Expunge Conviction: Word or PDF [$50.00 Fee]
Application to Expunge Record of Non-Conviction: Word or PDF [No Fee]
Probation Information Sheet: Word or PDF

Don't have Word? Download Word Viewer.
Download Acrobat Reader → →

The Application to Expunge will be set for consideration by the judge you originally appeared before; the Probation Department will get the Probation Information Sheet; and any Affidavit of Indigency will be filed in your case file.

[The expungement request is usually scheduled for hearing in about four to six weeks before the judge. Pending the hearing, your application is checked by the Probation Department for initial eligibility. Be sure to respond promptly to any request for information from the Probation Department. The Probation Department reports its findings to the judge for consideration at the expungement hearing. If you do not respond to the Probation Department, it is likely the department will report that you do not qualify for expungement.]

On the court date, the clerk assigned to the courtroom will have you sign the Affidavit of Indigency under oath. Please also see WHAT TO DO IF YOU CANNOT MAKE A COURT APPEARANCE.

If your request for expungement is granted and you have filed the Affidavit of Indigency, but the judge finds you are not indigent, the sealing of your record will not take place until the $50.00 fee is paid. If your request for expungement is granted and the judge finds you are indigent, the record will be sealed without payment of a fee.

See also Local Administrative Rule 2.10.