The Best Ten
Free Legal Advice in Lake Havasu

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Free Legal Advice in
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will recognize that there are numerous lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise which they concentrate on your type of case. This may make the entire process of finding one with a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, should you follow the tips below it will be easy to restrict your search to the right one in very little time. The first task is to create a list of the lawyers that happen to be listed in the area specializing in your needs. While you are which makes this list you must only include those which you have a great vibe about based upon their advertisement. Then you can narrow this list down through taking a bit of time evaluating their site. There you should certainly find how many years they have been practicing and several general information about their success rates. At this point your list should have shrunken further to the people that you simply felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate level of experience. You need to then take time to check out independent reviews of each attorney. Be sure you read the reviews rather than relying upon their overall rating. The data inside the reviews gives you an idea of the way they connect to the clientele and the length of time they invest into each case they are working on. Finally, you will need to meet up with no less than the past three lawyers which may have the credentials you would like. This will provide you with some time to truly evaluate how interested they are in representing your case. It can be crucial for you to follow many of these steps to actually hire a company that has the best degree of experience to help you the best possible outcome.

Local Time in Lake Havasu | Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu | Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu | Info from Wiki on Free Legal Advice

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Veterinarians | Blinds | Computer repair | Childcare | Garage doors | Janitorial | Jewelry | Manufactured Mobile Home | Mortgages | Dog Grooming | Pediatricians | rhinoplasty | Schools | Snowmobiles | Well drilling

Military Retirement And Spousal Support?
I Am A Retired Military Member Who Had Divorced 10 Years Ago. My Ex-Wife Receives Portions Of My Retirement. I Ubderstand That If She Were To Perish Or Re-Marry Her Benefits Would End. What About Co-Habitation? She Has Been Living With A Partner Of The Opposite Sex For 7 Years. Does This Disqualify Her For The Portion Of The Retireent Pay She Receives?

No. Cohabitation only constitutes a change in circumstances if it is coupled with economic consequences. This means that the spouse must receive a real economic benefit by cohabiting/living with another person. If the dependent former spouse if being fully supported by her companion, then the ex-husband may qualify for a reduction or termination of his alimony obligations. In order for cohabitation to be a sufficient ground to reduce/terminate alimony then there must be a permanent relationship. The cohabitation must be of a long-term or permanent nature. The ex-wife and her boyfriend must share living expenses. Staying overnight by either party a few times a month is generally not enough. This is a very touchy subject, because many times ex-wives will intentionally not remarry in order to keep getting support payments, even though they have found a new life-long companion. An application to reduce or terminate alimony based on the grounds of cohabitation is a two-part process. First, the applicant must prove to the court that there is a “change of circumstances” to justify discovery and a plenary hearing. Second, he must prove that there are grounds to justify a reduction. It is important to emphasize that alimony will only be reduced if the applicant can prove that his former wife receives a real economic advantage by living with her companion. The applicant must prove that his former wife receives real support from her new companion. In many cases, it is impossible for an applicant to prove that his former wife receives support from her new companion

Good Subscriber Insurance Attorney (Not Workers Comp, But Like It).?
It'S Workers Comp Basically But My Company Is Self-Insured & Pays Out Of Pocket For Claims. Anyone Know A Reasonable Fee For A &Quot;Subscriber Attorney&Quot; For A Personal Injury That Occured On The Job? Found One But They Want 40% Of The Settlement Even If They Do Nothing Which Is Bs.

Generally speaking, a worker's comp claim has specific legal limits. Worker's comp is not the same as being self insured for business liability. Ordinarily, once a worker's comp claim in established, it precludes any lawsuit against the liability insurance for the same occurrence.

A personal injury attorney normally does not charge any fee for any conference or their work in advance, but typically charge 30% if they can win a settlement without going to court, or 40% if they have to argue the case in court. This is very standard.

You can certainly represent yourself, and most such cases end up with very low settlements because you do not know all that is legally possible to force a higher settlement. The question remains... are you willing to represent yourself and perhaps win a $5,000 settlement, or would you rather have an attorney represent you and win a $100,000 settlement? Sure, he will take $40,000 of that, but he will also get you $60,000 net compared to the $5,000 you get on your own.

Those are random figures off the top of my head just to make a point. Each case has to stand on its own merits. There is no "average" or "set" settlement figure available.

The thing is, you can get professional representation to make sure your best interests are protected, and there is no fee at all unless he/or she wins your case for you.

Since this is a Worker's Comp claim, it is certainly reasonable that the attorney is asking for the 40% amount. He is already precluded from seeking the higher settlement amount that could be obtained in a personal injury lawsuit.

There is a very short Statute of Limitations on such cases. You would be well advised to seek professional guidance rather than attempting to represent yourself. Yes, 40% seems high, but it will make a significant difference in your net gain.

Harrassed By Neighbor Over My Approved Service Dog, Need Legal Advice?
I Have Been Prescribed By My Psych Doc & Therapist To Have A Service Dog To Help My Depression And Social Anxiety Panic Disorder. Since I Have Gotten Her My Life Has Changed Dramatically For The Better. With That Said, The Owner Of My Apt Was Given The Necessary Paperwork And Approved My Service Dog. After Having Her For About A Month My Neighbor Who Works Graveyard Complained That She Can Hear The Dog Pacing In The Bathroom And Hallway And Barking While I Am At Work. I Kept The Dog In This Small Area Because She Was Still Being Potty Trained. Respectfully I Went To My Neighbor, Apologized, Worked With The Dog On The Barking With A Trainer And Took Her To Day Care Most Days. Even When I Apologized The Neighbor Was Very Rude Stating &Quot;You'Re Not Supposed To Have A Dog Anyways! A Week Later I Injured My Arm Was Home On Disablity Putting Together A Cabinet, The Neighbor Complained I Was Waking Him Up. A Few Days Later, After Returning From The Dog Park Less Than 30 Mins After The Police Were At My Door Because The Neighbor Called And Said I Was Walking Too Hard. I Took The Police To The Apt Managers Door And She Began To Reprimand Me About Controlling My Dog Running Around When That Isn'T What The Police Were There For. I Asked The Apt Manager To Arrange For Myself, Her, And The Tenant To Talk, This Never Happened Instead She Hands Me A Note On Christmas Eve From The Owner Stating I Am In Violation Of My Lease And That The Neighbor Says My Dog Is Running Around Barking And Crying At 1:00 Am. This Issue Has Had Me In Tears. Its Not Fair, I Am A Quiet Student Who Doesn'T Bother Anyone And Just Returned Home To My Apt Manager Stating They Are Complaining Tonight They Could Hear The Dog Walking And Whining. My Dog By The Way Is A 7Lb Poodle And I Have Carpet Throughout My Apt. I Want To Move Because I Don'T Want To Fight Emotionally I Don'T Have It In Me. I Do Think This Is Harrassment And The Apt Manager Is Siding With The Tenant With No Proof. Please Advise Someone Help!

First, psychiatric service dogs ARE service dogs - not emotional support animals - and ARE covered under the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act). There is no legal registry required by federal law that makes one a "real" service dog. And small "lap dogs" can be service dogs, regardless of some peoples prejudice against them.

And first, before you read further, make sure it IS a service dog. Most therapists, mental health professionals and Dr's don't have a clue what the qualifications are to have a service dog. A doctors note can't get you a SD if you're unqualified. So first, lets review the law:

Service dog (SD): You must be disabled to have one. Must be specifically trained to perform a task, that the handler cannot perform themselves, that mitigates their disability. Is permitted to accompany the handler into no pets businesses, facilities and generally anywhere the public can go.

Emotional Support Animals (ESA): You must be disabled to have one. Does NOT have to be specifically trained to perform any task. Provides comfort, companionship and support through it's mere presence. Is not afforded public access. Only given special consideration in no pets housing and flying in cabin in a plane.

Disabled is by ADA standards - NOT your Dr's opinion. The disability must substantially effect a major life activity in every day life. For Psychiatric service dogs, the psychiatric disability would have to be very severe to make daily living a struggle, even with medication. According to the ADA and NIMH (National Institute of Metal Health:

"It is not enough to have a mental illness to qualify as a person with a disability under the ADA. According to the NIMH, 26.2% of adults in the U.S. suffer from a mental illness in any given year, but only 6% are severely mentally ill. So more than three quarters of those with a diagnosed mental illness are not disabled by that illness and would not qualify to use a service animal even if they would benefit from one."

Service dogs and ESA's must behave and cannot be a nuisance. They cannot bark excessively. Service dogs are supposed to accompany their handler wherever they go, so barking while left alone isn't usually an issue. For ESA's it can be and needs to be immediately corrected. Obviously they can walk - if she can hear a 7lb dog through the ceiling, that just says how shoddy the construction is. Saying that, it seems like the neighbor wanted a dog, got turned down and is now Pissed you got one and is hell bent on making sure you can't have one either.

ESA or Service Dog, the management already approved it's presence there. It's their responsibility to explain to your neighbor that you have a right to have the dog.

Although I'm not a lawyer, I investigate fake service dogs and file charges against people who have them, and this is what I would do.

A: Set up a webcam camera on your computer and record your dog while your gone. Watch the tape later and see if it's actually barking. If it's not, save the files for future proof if the courts get involved. If it does, do whatever is necessary to stop the behavior. Citronella bark collars work and they make shock collars for small dogs.

B: Send a registered letter to the apartment manager and owner, stating your neighbor is unjustifiably harassing you. State you have a federal right to have your service dog and it was approved by them in advance. Inform them that you have proof that the dog isn't barking. State that you feel the neighbor is jealous that you have a dog and instead of just agreeing with her, they need to back up your federal right to have the dog. Let them know that the harassment is aggravating your disability. State that if it doesn't stop IMMEDIATELY you will be forced to file an injunction against harassment against her - something you do not want to do. Tell them you will also file a discrimination complaint with the housing authority and the Attorney General's office against then if it doesn't stop IMMEDIATELY.

C. If it doesn't stop IMMEDIATELY, file an injunction against harassment against the neighbor. Demand the police arrest her if she breaks it.

E. Start writing down every and all problems you have with the neighbor, even if they're not serous enough to have broken the injunction against harassment. Send it by registered letter to the management every two weeks. Tell them it's just to inform them of the harassment you are receiving.

F. Just in case things don't improve, start looking for a new apartment. In the end, it may be better for your mental health to just move.

Good luck.

Need In Irs Lawyer Due To Identiy Theft?
Im Looking For A Good Lawyer In Houston.Tx. I Have A Identy Theft. So I Need Help.To Fixing It Irs Is Charging Me Like 40,000 In Yr 03 When I Was Like 14Yrs Old. Due To Unpaid Taxes I Would Like To Know Some One That Has Usexd This Lawyer To Know Ther Good. And I Really Dont Have Much Money I Have Heard If My Case Wins They Get Paid From Ther. There Is Much More To.My Case In Which I Can Win Something Back Just Didnt Put All Details. Thanks If Anyone Can Help.

No need for an attorney for this.

Contact the IRS Taxpayer advocate office for your area or the IRS Identity Protection Specialized Unit, toll-free, at 1-800-908-4490. There is a set procedure for the IRS to handle victims of identity theft, including a specific form that you need to fill out (Form 14039). They will assist you in getting this cleared up.

Please Help - Question About Probate Laws!!?
My Grandmother Passed Away Just Over A Year Ago And We Are In With The Probate Laws. My Mother, My 2 Aunts, And My Uncle Are All Executors Of The Will. The Problem Is, Is That One Of My Aunts Lives In The House Of Which My Grandmother Lived In, In The Basement. She'S In Serious Debt, So She Thinks That Now She Can Sell Everything Of My Grandmothers With Only Mine, My Aunts Two Kids And My Mothers Knowledge, And Keep To Money For Herself. She Is Determined To Sell Everything Within The Week, Because Her Daughter Has Decided To Move In Downstairs With Her Boyfriend. Thing Is, Is What Are The Consequences Of Her Selling All Of Her Items Before Signing The Probate? Seeming My Aunt Is The Only One Left To Do So. Also, There Are Some Things That Have Deep Sentimental Meanings To Me And My Mother, And So We Would Like To Have Them, But Would We Get In Trouble To For Taking It? Example, Her Bedroom Suite. I Would Just Like To Know Before We All Get Ourselves Into A Huge Mess. Thank You, Melissa

IN the US, you would just walk in, take an inventory, and advise them you are submitting it to the probate court as the assets of the estate; and that removing them would be illegal without agreement of all the executors.

Talk to a probate lawyer there.

Can Someone Explain The Dui Laws In Japan For Me?
Can Someone Explain The Dui Law In Japan For Me? Such As How Many Drinks Is Too Much? What Is The Alcohol Content Limit Level? What Do They Do At Inspection? Such As The Tests They Perform? How Much Are The Tickets? Etc. Thank You!

Japanese DUI laws are supposedly one of the strictest in the entire world. I think the BAC limit is .03 (that's probably no more than one beer) and you can be fined several thousands of dollars if caught. They could also sentence you prison time and even your passengers can be punished. The person(s) or establishment that let you drive away drunk can be punished as well.

Only an idiot would consider drinking & driving anywhere, let alone Japan, so keep your drunk @ss off the road.