The Best Ten
Legal Aid in Lake Havasu

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid in
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Whatever your legal needs are you will find that there are countless lawyers in your area that advertise they specialize in your type of case. This can make the procedure of finding one with quite a lot of experience a bit of a challenge. However, when you follow the tips below you will be able to narrow down your search to the right one out of almost no time. The initial step is to generate a set of the lawyers which can be listed in your neighborhood that specialize in your circumstances. When you are making this list you must only include those that you have an excellent vibe about according to their advertisement. You can then narrow this list down if you take a little while evaluating their website. There you will be able to find just how many years they have been practicing and several general specifics of their success rates. At this moment your list should have shrunken further to people that you just felt had professional websites as well as an appropriate level of experience. You must then take the time to lookup independent reviews of each and every attorney. Make sure you look at the reviews rather than relying on their overall rating. The details inside the reviews will give you a concept of the way they communicate with the clientele and the length of time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, it is advisable to talk with a minimum of the past three lawyers that have the credentials you are searching for. This will give you time to really evaluate how interested these are in representing both you and your case. It is vital that you follow most of these steps to ensure that you find a person which includes the best degree of experience to help you the best possible outcome.

Local Time in Lake Havasu | Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu | Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu | Info from Wiki on Legal Aid

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Dentists | Appliances | Carpet dealers | Fire water damage | Guns | Air Contractors | Landscape contractors | Tae kwan do | Monuments tombstones | Paintball | Physicians surgeons | liposuction | Railings | Storage | Tree service

Child Custody Advice, Expounding On Subject?
My Ex Is 10,000 Behind On Child Support. My Children, Fiance, And I Moved To Florida While He Was In Prison 5 Years Ago. The Ex Has Not Contacted Us Without Asking Me To Drop Back Support. He Has Recently Sent Me Emails Telling Me He Is Going To Call Cps And File For Custody Because I Wont Drop Back Support, And Refuse To Send My 8Yr Old And Disabled 10 Yr Old To Visit Him In Alaska. He Is Encouraged To Call,Write, Or Visit Them At Anytime.What Can I Do To Stop The Harassment And Threats

You can file harassment on him since he is emailing you as proof. Basically he has no leg to stand on but I will list some legal sites below for you to contact for more info. You need to tell him that you cannot drop the back child support as the courts have ordered him to pay. He has to pay it as ordered through the court so you have not control over it. More than likely he is mad because they have suspended his drivers license, attached his wages, garnished his income taxes, and maybe even denied him a passport. Also they may have filed a judgment against him it will be on his credit report until it is paid up. Being he is an ex-felon he is probably having a hard time making ends meet as jobs are hard to get when you have a record and most financial aid or assistance will be denied to him. In order for him to file a complaint to CPS he would have to have grounds to do so and to file for custody he would have to prove that you are unfit as a parent. Being that he is the one that has a record I would not worry about it. But check out the sites below and see what you can do to stop him. The only other thing I could suggest is if he is willing to relinquish his rights as father so your fiancé can adopt your children than he would not have to pay anymore child support. It is worth checking into and it would get rid of your problem. Good Luck

Legal Advice I Let An Alley Mechanic Fix My Vehicle And Well Has My Vehicle And Keys And Won'T Give Back?
Originally The Guy Was Suppose To Fix My Radiator But It Took Him 2 Months To Get The Part So To Make A Long Story Short I Had To Quit My Job Because I Had No Vehicle So I Leveled With The Guy Because He Claimed Someone Wanted To Purchase My Vehicle With No Money Or Job Of Coursee I Want The Money And This Was Weeks Before Christmas My Husband Had A Talk With Him And Told Him We Wanted It Sold Before The Holiday'S Now We Have Been Paying This Guy He Has Recieved 300 Dollars From Us And The Truck Has Not Been Fixxed Or Sold So Is There Something Legally We Can Do About This Oh.... I'Ve Already Call The Police And It Was Nothng They Can Do.I'M In Illinois

Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation

413 East Broadway Alton, Illinois 62002 Telephone: (618) 462-0029 Toll Free: (800) 642-5570 Serving Adams, Bond, Brown, Calhoun, Greene, Hancock, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Montgomery, Pike & Schuyler)

Batavia Office 201 Houston Street Suite 200 Batavia, IL 60510 Phone: (630) 232-9415 Office serves Kane and DeKalb counties.

316 W. Washington St Bloomington, IL 61701 Phone: (309) 827-5021 TDD: (309) 828-3896 Office serves Livingston, McLean and eastern Woodford Counties.

1817 South Neil Street, Suite 203 Champaign, Illinois 61820 Telephone: (217) 356-1351 Toll Free: (800) 747-5523 TDD: (217) 356-0684 Serving Champaign, Clark, Coles, Crawford, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Effingham, Ford, jasper, Moultrie, Piatt & Vermilion Counties.

Carol Stream
Free legal aid Illinois 350 South Schmale Road Suite 150 Carol Stream, IL 60188 Phone: (630) 690-2130 TDD: (630) 690-2308 Office serves DuPage County

Old National Bank Building, Third Floor 509 South Universitry Avenue (618) 457-7800 ; (800) 642-5335 (Alexander, Clay, Edwards, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Jonhson, Lawrence, marion, Massac, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Richland, Saline, Union, Wabash, Wayne, White & Williamson)

NORTHWEST OFFICE 1279 N Milwaukee Ave, Suite 407 Chicago, IL 60622 Phone: 773-572-3200

SOUTH SIDE OFFICE 10 W 35th Street, 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60616 Phone: 312-949-5390 Call this office to set up interviews in Roseland.

WEST SIDE OFFICE (including West Suburbs) 3333 W Arthington Avenue, 1st Floor Chicago, IL 60624 Phone: 773-312-7900 Call this office for interviews at the following locations:

Bellwood Council on Aging 439 Bohland, Bellwood

Proviso Council on Aging, River Park ADHC Center 411 West Madison, Maywood

South West Council on Aging ("SWCA") 111 Harris, La Grange

Legal Assistance Foundation CENTRAL INTAKE OFFICE 111 West Jackson Boulevard, 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60604-3502 Phone: 312-341-1070 Call this office to set up interviews in Uptown.

GENERAL OFFICE/SPECIAL PROJECTS 111 West Jackson Boulevard, 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60604-3502 Phone: 312-341-1070

327 Missouri Avenue, Suite 300 East St. Louis, Illinois 62201 Telephone: (618) 271-9140 (Clinton, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair & Washington Counties)

SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT 327 Missouri Avenue, Suite 300 East St. Louis, Illinois 62201 Telephone: (618) 271-9140 TDD: (618) 271-6295 Serving: Southwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging Senior Citizen Area.

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE 327 Missouri Avenue, Suite 605 East St. Louis, Illinois 62201 Telephone: (618) 271-2476

LEGAL ADVICE AND REFERRAL CENTER - Free Legal Aid Illinois 327 Missouri Avenue #520 East St. Louis, IL 62201 Telephone: (618) 874-8214 Toll Free: 877-342-7891

Legal Assistance Foundation EVANSTON OFFICE (North Suburbs) 828 Davis Street, Room 201 Evanston, IL 60201-4489 Phone: 847-475-3703

Prairie State Legal Services Galesburg Office 1614 East Knonx Street Galesburg, Illinois 61401 Phone: (309) 343 2141 Provides free civil legal service to the residents of Knox, Warren, Henderson, Fulton, McDonough counties in west central Illinois.

Will County Legal Assistance Program, Inc. 5 E. Van Buren St., Suite 310 Joliet, IL 60432 Phone: (815) 727-5123 TDD: (815) 723-1718 Office serves Will County.

Kankakee Office 191 South Chicago Street. Kankakee, IL 60901 Phone: 815-935-2750 TDD: (815) 935-2764 Office serves Iroquois, Kankakee and Kendall Counties.

Ottawa Office 1021 Clinton Street Ottawa, IL 61350 Phone: (815) 434-5903 Office serves Bureau, Grundy, LaSalle, Lee and Putnam Counties.

Peoria Office 331 Fulton St., Suite 600 Peoria, IL 61602 Phone: (309) 674-9831 Office serves Marshall, Peoria, Tazwell, Stark and Western Woodford Counties.

Rock Island
Rock Island Office 208-18th St. Suite 202 P. O. Box 4863 Rock Island, IL 61204-4863 Phone: (309) 794-1328 TDD: (309) 793 -1302 Office serves Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Whiteside Counties.

Rockford Office 975 North Main Street Rockford, IL 61103-7064 Phone: (815) 965-2902 TDD: (815) 965-5114 Office serves Boone, Carroll, JoDaviess, Ogle, Stephenson, and Winnebago Counties

South Holland
SOUTH SUBURBAN 900 E 162 , Street, Suite 101 South Holland, IL 60473 Phone: 708-271-4950

SPRINGFIELD OFFICE 730 East Vine Street P.O. Box 2206 Springfield, IL 62705 Telephone: (217) 753-3300 Toll Free: (800) 252-8629 TDD: (217) 753-8291 (Sangamon, Macon, Menard,Shelby, Cass, Menard, Mason, Logan, Morgan, Scott & Christian Counties

Waukegan Office 325 West Washington Street Suite 100 Waukegan, IL 60085 Phone: (847) 662-6925 TDD: (847) 662-4441 Office Serves Lake and McHenry Counties

Lawyer Referral Services can help you find a private att

Can I Get Emancipated At 16 And Get Legal Aid?
And If I Do Get Emancipated Will I Be Able To Get An Apartment By Myself. I Live In Georgia But Want To Move Back To Florida. Will This Work.

You will be hard pressed to find a landlord who will agree to rent to you. You may be able to find one who will allow you to live there providing your parents sign the lease and guarantee payments. Even that is a long shot.

Legal Aid will not represent you for an emancipation.

If you do manage to get emancipated, you will be able to move to whatever state you wish

I Need Legal Advice And Fast!?
Do Not Judge Me Please I Do Love My Husband But Made A Great Mistake. We Both Had Have Our Diffrences And There Was A Modified Restraining Order In Place Because Of A Prior Argument The Restraining Order Stated He Was Not To Make Me Feel Fearful That Was Dated Dec10,07 We Then Had Another Argument And He Said Some Very Hurtful Things It Was Not About Me Feeling Fearful It Was About Feeling Hurt I Picked Up The Phone And Called The Police By Then My Husband Was Gone. I Now Remember When I Was Filling Out The Report The Officer Told Me To Add The Last Part In Order To Arrest Him They Had Too I Was So Shooken Up I Had Recently Remembered That. They Placed My Huisband In Jail He Is Do For Court Jan14 They Said He Will Be Released After Court The District Attorney Wants To Get A Stay Away Order Which Means We Can Have No Contact I Refuse To Ask For One So The Da Is Going To Ask The Judge To Grant It. My Husband And I Love Each Other And We Made Our Mistakes. What Can I Do?

You want legal advice? He's going to get out of jail and you're going to let him back into your house. He's going to keep walking out on you, you're going to keep whining about it on here. He'll whoop the sh*t out of you again. Don't bother calling the police because you're only wasting their time by not doing anything about it. He's a bum, and you're an idiot for wanting him back.

Can My Injury Settlement Be Taxed?
It Was For Bodily Harm It Hapend When I Was 11 Im 18 And Getting It Now

It is possible that you could be receiving some taxable income from the amount of your injury settlement it will depend on the amount has been set up and who is paying you this settlement amount.
You should try and get some information from the payer of the settlement funds if the amounts are coming from a trust account you could have some taxable income.
After the end of the tax year January and February 2011 and if you receive a 1099 information form you will know that you have received some taxable income that was included in the amount of your settlement that you will have to report on your 1040 federal income tax return.
Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful and good luck

How Does Where I Go To College Effect My Admission / Acceptance Into Graduate School (Law)?
I Want To Work For A Top Manhattan Law Firm.....Form What I Heard, Law Firms Only Pay Attention To Where I Went To Law School. So I Ask, Why Does Going To An Ivy League College Help Me. Do You Know Of Any Reasons. And, How Does Going To An Ivy League School Help Me Get Into My Dream Law School (Harvard Law) As Oppsoed To If I Went To A Community College??? Thx

The TOP Manhattan law firms only recruit from the top law schools, so you want to get into a top 15 law school if possible. They're looking for candidates who are not only super-smart, but are also extremely hard-working, have good social skills, and have a certain polish to them. To get into a top law school, you need to have good grades as an undergraduate, great LSAT scores, good extracurriculars, great recommendations, and hopefully something else that will make you stand out from the crowd. Law firms admit their students from a variety of colleges and universities, public and private, from around the country. If you do well at a top college or university, it only strengthens your law school application.