A lot of individuals do not think about obtaining a lawyer right up until they are in desperate need. The legal matter could be personal, like family law, for a breakup or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust attorney. It may be a felony condition you will need to be defended on. Companies need to have attorneys as well, whether or not they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly not fair business tactics. Tax attorneys are also helpful when dealing with government problems. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A large, full service law firm has many attorneys with different areas of experience, so relying on your individual legal issue, you can instantly retain the finest attorney at law to satisfy your up-to-date need without having to begin your search each time you need legal help.It is ideal to find a legal representative you can have confidence in. You need one with a very good track record, who istruthful, productive, and wins cases. You need to have assurance that they will stand for you accurately and charge you reasonably for their services. Oftentimes a word of mouth from a good friend or business affiliate can be very helpful, having said that you should keep your options open and evaluate all the firms available, for the reason that when you want legal support, you need it immediately and you really want the very best you can pay for. Thank you for browsing for a lawyer or attorney with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is pleased to provide specific search variables to fulfill your requirements. We constantly try to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can quickly find anything you are looking for.
Local Time in Lake Havasu |
Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu |
Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu |
Info from Wiki on Legal
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Glass | Cabinets | Computer repair | Fireplace | Florists | Maid service | Kitchen Remodeling | Locks locksmiths | Opticians | Dog Grooming | Family Practice doctors | hair removal | Sand gravel | Skin care clinics | Animal doctors
Any Opinions On Slack, Jeffery Attorney & Counselor At Law - Law Offices Of Jeffery E Slack In Cedar City, Ut?
Check out his website. It gives a lot of knowledge, the best thing to do is speak to him, sicne the first consultation is free then find another person and say what will you do differently from another attorney i have spoken to i have heard he is good.
Dui Lawyers Southern California: Find The Best Dui Lawyers Southern California?
I'M Looking For Dui Lawyers Southern California. Do You Know Any Best Dui Lawyers Southern California?
If you are looking for the best dui lawyers southern california. I found this good blog where you can find more information about dui lawyers southern california.
The one I know is Braden & Tucci is one of the best dui lawyers southern california. You can find a video in this blog...
Information About Being A Lawyer?
I'M In Year 10 At The Moment And I'M In Northern Ireland. I'Ve Been Wanting To Know About Being A Lawyer And Studying Law And All That. I Was Thinking Of Doing History, Business Studies, And Geography For Gcse. I Wanted To Do Spanish Too But I Can'T Pick A 4Th Gcse, Right?? I Don'T Really Know How It Works In A-Levels Yet Tho.
I Also Wanted To Know What Type Of Lawyer Is Best To Do? I Don'T Want To Deal With Money And Financial Things And All That, Noooo. I Find Them Abit Boring. Are There Any Types Of Lawyers Out There That Are At Least A Bit Fun To Do? I'M Not Sure On What Kind Lawyer I'D Want To Be Yet, So Don'T Say &Quot;Choose What You Like To Do&Quot; Cos I Dunno Yet Hahaha.
Also, I Wondered If You Could Study Law Here For 3 Years, Right? And Then Work In America?? Can You Do That? Because I Sort Of Find Northern Ireland A Bit Boring. There'S More To Do In America, I Think. And There Is No Way In Hell My Parents Will Let Me Go Study Law In America.
Thank You For Answering This If You Do :) Xo
Hi. I don't have the answers to all your concerns, but I would like to share for some of them.
A. About what type of lawyer is the best to do, here are some insights. Depending on specialization, there can be a lot of different types of lawyers. And because in almost everything we do, there is a law, rule or regulation involved and being observed, there can be a lot of specializations. But some of the major categories are as follows.
1) Labor lawyer - If you like to champion the interests of the workers or defend the wealth of the employers, then this is suited for you. You can also be involved in social legislation.
2) Civil lawyer - Here, you get to be involved with a lot of things: civil rights and liberties, ownership & possession rights over personal and immovable (land & buildings) properties, family and guardianship issues, obligations & contracts, succession rights, cadastral and land registration, sale and lease of properties, credit transactions, torts and damages, etc. (Civil law is very broad). If you like Civil law, then this is the one for you.
3) Criminal Lawyer - Here, you can get to visit a lot of prison cells. Most of your clients are those behind bars. This is not very profitable, but you can get a lot of media attention, especially if you client is very controversial. Some of those who ran for public office were previously well celebrated criminal lawyers if not state prosecutors. As a criminal lawyer, you are supposed to be knowledgeable with all the different crimes and penalties.
4) Corporate Lawyer - Many are saying that this is very profitable. This is the opposite of criminal lawyer, because there is not much action and public attention here - you work behind the scenes. But the work here is very serious as not to be trifled with. As a corporate lawyer, your expertise is over laws concerning merchants, corporations and business ventures, investment and banking laws, business taxation, transportation laws, laws governing negotiable instruments, insurance laws, law on mortgages, laws on inventions and intellectual property, laws regulating securities and the stock market, law on common carriers, law on sales and lease, etc. If you like these things, then corporate practice is good for you.
5) Political Lawyer - Here, your work touches more on the functions of the government and its policies. This covers election law, the organic law of the land, the administrative codes of the government including its internet policies and regulations, legislative processes and procedures, laws regulating and empowering government agencies, laws pertaining to local governments, etc. Here, you can get hired by politicians seeking your advises for their programs of government. An election lawyer is very profitable too.
6) Taxation Lawyer - the most difficult practice. Very very serious work.
B. About whether you can study law in Northern Ireland and work the U.S., that is possible BUT.... You have to understand that in the U.S., admission to the practice of law varies from State to State. There is a different requirement in each State. Many of them have very stringent rules that even require you to undergo the formal process of law education within them and then take the State Bar examination before being certified and allowed to practice law in their jurisdiction. Conversely, some of them have very relaxed rules that only require from you any letter of reference or accreditation coming from your own country's regulating agency to verify or cross-check your status. So, this basically requires some research. Here's a tip: You can start with New York and do California last :-). To jump start it, you can check out these websites:
I hope my information helps.. Regards..
Child Support Alimony?
Quick Question I Live In Pa My Bf Wife Is Taking Him To Court For Child Support Which He Of Course Have He Has No Problem Now Today She Told Him She Was Taking For Alimony, How Does This Work And Being The Fact He Only Works 3 Daysx8hrs Is This Bases On His Income Etc Just Need Some Information And What Are His Rights To All This ,, She Kicked Him Out To Move Her Bf In
Actually, limited alimony is better to pay than child support. Child support separate from alimony only became common some 40 years ago. Alimony is tax deductible, while child support is not. Also, alimony is deducted from gross earned income before child support is calculated, so less child support is ordered, and the other parent takes on a greater obligation in the support of the children. Balancing the benefits of one over the other is something to discuss with a tax accountant because after paying the alimony, you can find yourself in a lower tax bracket, as well as owing less child support.
Now, in this case, I find it unlikely that alimony will be ordered, but her attorney would have instructed her to ask for it simply to increase how much he's making on the case. More motions, more money.
He needs to join Dads House in Yahoo Groups in order to learn all his rights and how to respond properly.
Know Any Good Lawyers?
My Girlfriend Lives In Ny
And She Needs A Lawyer Cuz She Is Gonna Finally Break Up With Her Abusive Husband But Is Scared To Cuz She Got Two Kids With Him And He Might Take Cus. Of Them And She Doesnt Want That
And Plus He Got &Quot;Lots Of Connections&Quot; So She Wont Make A Move
But Me And Her Already Planned To Get Married Next Year
So You Ppl Got Any Good Lawyers You Can Refer? That Might Help Get Her Kids?
If you don't know any lawyers what you can do is look in the phone book and call some firms. Ask what they charge per hour - the higher they charge the better they are. A lawyer that charges around $200 an hour is very good, a lawyer that charges $400+ an hour is amazingly good - at least thats what the rates in CA are.
Before your gf gets a lawyer and starts paperwork she might wanna move out of her hubby's place. Odds are when the lawyer starts sending him the paperwork and everything there is a good chance he will get violent - especially since he is already abusive to her. She should get out, get a restraining order, and immediatley get the lawyer to go with the paperwork, court date, etc.
She should also be reporting the abuse to the police to prove he is abusive. She could also take pictures of herself if she has bruises or if the kids have been abused. She is going to need proof that he is abusive to her - and that will help get her the kids. She has a good chance of getting the kids anyway, since most states want to keep the kids with their moms. As long as she is a good parent and can provide for them and/or prove her hubby is a lowlife she should be ok. But you should get a good lawyer -it can't hurt.
Free Legal Help For Woman Needing Divorce In Arizona?
I'M Trying To Help A Friend And She Wants To Know If There Is Any Resources For Low-Cost Or Free Legal Help For A Woman Needing A Divorce In The State Of Arizona. She Is In The Phoenix Metro Area (Chandler Area)
If you file the necessary paperwork for an uncontested divorce then it's cheap and you don't need to hire a lawyer. You can prepare the legal forms and file them yourself. You can learn more and get the legal forms you need at the website below.