Nearly all men and women do not think about acquiring a legal professional till they are in desperate need. The legal dilemma might possibly be personal, like family law, for a separation or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust law firm. It may be a felony situation you need to be defended on. Businesses need legal representatives as well, regardless if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unfair business procedures. Tax lawyers are also helpful when engaging with government complications. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A large, full service law firm has a lot of lawyers with various areas of abilities, so based on your own personal legal issue, you can immediately hold on to the best legal professional to fulfill your up-to-date need without having to commence your search each time you need legal support.It is most effective to locate a legal representative you can have faith in. You want one with a good record, who issincere, effective, and wins cases. You really want to have assurance that they will defend you thoroughly and charge you reasonably for their products and services. From time to time a recommendation from a colleague or business affiliate can be very helpful, even so you should keep your options open and examine all the firms available, simply because when you want legal support, you need it immediately and you need the very best you can manage to pay for. Thank you for browsing for a attorney with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is glad to offer you specific search parameters to fulfill your requirements. We continually make an effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can promptly find whatever you are looking for.
Local Time in Lake Havasu |
Wikipedia Information About Lake Havasu |
Google Map of Lake Havasu
Youtube Video's of Lake Havasu |
Info from Wiki on Trust
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Glass | Blinds | Churches | Fireplace | Hardwood | Hearing Aids | Landscape contractors | Marijuana | Motorcycle dealers repair | Paving contractors | Plastic surgery | pianos | Printers | Sporting goods | Window washing
Where Can I Find A List Of All The Types Of Lawyers And Attorneys?
Often a good source of information is the respective State Bar. You can usually find each State's Bar Association using a search "State Bar (State)". Most have pretty good websites, look for something like "attorney finder" & often you can put in the type of law you are looking for an attorney for & the area.
Can I Find A Free Website For Lawyers?
I Need A Couple Answers To Some Medical Questions To Determine If I Can Proceed With A Medical Malpractice. Any Suggestions?
A lawyer who handles those kinds of cases would probably give you a short consultation for no charge.
How Much Alimony Might I Owe?
We Have No Children But She Does Not Work. We Are Renters And Only Have 1 Car. I Make About 2000 A Month. Would It Be Reasonable To Expect That If I Pay Alimony, It Will Be Less Than 800 A Month?
Alimony is a state specific formula, so without knowing what state you reside in we would be unable to assist you. Even then, some states make alimony mandatory for the rest of your life regardless of circumstances while other states you must be married at least 5 to 10 years before alimony can be awarded. However, some states have provisions for situations like yours were temporary alimony or maintenance is paid to the spouse who is not working while he/she looks for work. Be sure to ask the court to take her earning potential (if she had a job) into account and to have it court-ordered that she must look for and obtain a job. All in all, you should really speak to a licensed attorney in your state about your concerns so you can find out specifically how your state would handle your situation.
In the meanwhile, if you follow the link below and click on your appropriate state, you will find a short summary of the divorce laws and alimony practices of your state. Please remember that each state is specific and this is only a summary. You will need to speak to an attorney to find out more in depth details.
While you are at the website, you might want to do some research on alimony and other topics that you may be facing in relation to your divorce to learn what you can now.
Interview With A Lawyer?
I Need To Do An Interview With A Lawyer For Class.
Would Someone Please Survey These Questions. If You Are A Lawyer, Or Studying To Become One. Please Answer At Least A Few Of Them.
What Is Your Name & Job Title?
What Is The Name Of The Company You Are Working For?
What Was Your Education?
What Is The Career Ladder For This Occupation?
What Is The Salary Range For These Positions?
What Kind Of Fringe Benefits Could You Expect?
What Does The Future Look Like For This Occupation?
Describe A Typical Day.
What Do You Like Most About Your Job?
What Do You Like Least About Your Job?
How Would You Recommend I Prepare For This Field?
What Personality Traits Are Important For This Job?
Advice For Me?
I can't answer for myself, but my father is a lawyer and I am planning on taking the LSAT, and I know a lot about his practice, so I can answer for him
1. Founder/owner of his own company (don't want to give name!) in NYC
2. Bachelor's degree: Brandeis. Masters degree in Philosophy: McGill. J.D.: NYU
3. Depends, but usually you intern in college if you can, go on to law school and intern/work during the summer when in law school as a paralegal, pass the bar exam, get an entry-level job at a law firm. If you do well you will move up the ranks of that law firm (or transfer to another firm and move up the ranks there)
4. Average salary for an attorney is about $57,000, but you can make much more than that (members of my family who are in law make $1 million+). It also depends where you work (what city) and what type of law you practice. Management of companies/enterprises: $128,610; Federal Government: $119,240; Legal services: $108,100; Local Government: $78,810; State Government: $75,840
5. Everyone will always need lawyers, so this profession won't be going away any time soon. However, many more people are going to law school than they have in past years, so getting a job will be competitive
6. It totally depends on what sort of law you work in. Lots of phone calls, e-mails and meetings.
7. He would probably say he loves trying a case--it's exciting and interesting, and he's great at what he does
8. Would probably say the stress of working so hard
9. Important personality traits: definitely being able to think very, very fast on your feet. Being able to twist facts around so they suit your argument. Ability to write and research well. Well-organized. Very hard worker.
10. Advice/how you should prepare: Getting hired by a good law firm is really contingent upon what law school you go to, which in turn depends basically only on your LSAT and GPA (and the quality of your undergraduate institution, though to a lesser extent.) Get into a good college, work extremely hard, and ace your LSAT.
Who Is A Good Attorney That Could Help Me File A Lawsuit?
My Toyota Tundra Caught On Fire And The Insurance Co. Says They Will Not Cover It. I Have Been Told That I Should File A Lawsuit Against Toyota..... So I Need An Attorney To Help Me Out
Thanks In Advance
The best way to find an attorney is through personal recommendation. If you have friends or family members who have had personal injury actions (medical malpractice and such) ask them about their attorneys.
Your next best option is your local (usually county) bar association. Search for their attorney referral service. A good personal injury attorney (sometimes referred to as a plaintiff's attorney) can tell you if you have a case.
Legal Advice Needed For Day Care Provider Of Non-Paying Parents?
I Run A Day Care. A Parent Has Failed To Pay For Care. I Have A Contract That She Signed. I Know I Can Turn Her Into A Local Collection Agency. But Is There Anything Simple & Cheap I Can Do Through A Lawyer. Such As Can A Lawyer Write Or Sign A Letter For Me. I Want Her To Know I'M Serious In Wanting My Payment, But Also Want To Do It In A Way That Will Get Her On Her Toes In Hopes That She Will Pay So I Don'T Have To Go To Court Etc.
Also, Is It Legal For Me To Call Other Day Care Providers & Warn Them About Her?
Just tell her to go somewhere else and if she doesn't pay the bill you will have to add 10% for admin costs and if she still doesn't pay write it off as a loss through tax as taking it to court will cost you more then she owns put it down to learning something about people and move on and if you do warn others and she finds out she can go you for slander so be care full what you say use tact so you are not putting her down,and really is she worth it I know from experience these sort of people are not.Good luck