Top 10
Lemon Law in Prescott

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Lemon Law in
86301, 86302, 86303, 86304, 86305, 86313
A lot of people do not think about acquiring a legal professional until finally they are in desperate need. The legal difficulty could possibly be personal, like family law, for a separation and divorce or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a felony situation you want to be defended on. Organizations need to have attorneys as well, no matter whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unjust business tactics. Tax lawyers are also very helpful whenever engaging with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A large, full service law firm has many attorneys with various areas of expertise, so hinging on your personal legal issue, you can immediately retain the most effective legal professional to satisfy your ongoing need without having to start your search each time you need legal support.It is best to locate a legal professional you can believe in. You really want one with a good record, who issincere, effective, and wins cases. You want to have trust that they will represent you properly and charge you fairly for their products and services. Occasionally a referral from a good friend or business associate can be very helpful, even so you should hold your options open and review all the firms available, because when you need to have legal support, you need it quickly and you would like the very best you can afford. Thank you for looking for a legal representative with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is pleased to offer you specific search variables to fulfill your requirements. We continually make an effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can promptly find anything you are looking for.

Local Time in Prescott | Wikipedia Information About Prescott | Google Map of Prescott
Youtube Video's of Prescott | Info from Wiki on Lemon Law

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Storage | Assisted living | Childcare | Daycare | Flooring | Hotels Motels | Investment Advisory | Locks locksmiths | Notaries | Dog Grooming | Botox | liposuction | Radiators | Tire dealers | Windows

Legal Help?
Anyone Know Where I Can Get Legal Help?

There are a several options, depending on what you need or what you want to find out.

If you are in trouble with the Courts, they will appoint an attorney for you if you cannot afford one.

If you are a victim of domestic abuse, Legal Aid will provide free services for you.

If you feel you are the victim of a crime, call the police or the city or county prosecutor's office for guidance.

If you have questions about other matters, you can call a law office and ask if someone could meet with you for a free consultation.

If there is a Law School in your area, they often offer "Legal Clinics." Call the Law School and inquire.

Should I Seek A Lawyer In A Slip And Fall?
I Recently Slipped On Some Water At The Store And Fell On My Hip Which Was Recently Replaced ( 2 Years Ago). As I Fell A Chip Rack Fell On Top Of Me Causing Some Major Bruising On My Arm. Ive Been In Pain For A Few Days Now, My Hip Was X Rayed And Looks To Not Be Broken. It Is Bruised And Possibly Torn Muscle. I Dont See The Ortho For A Few Days Yet. My Husband Has Already Missed Days Off Work And Ive Had To Pay For The X Ray And Doctor Visit. I Do Have Health Insurance But That Doesnt Cover Lost Wages For My Husband Or The Expensive Co Pays. I Am A Stay At Home Mom And Even Though I Dont Get Paid, Im Not Able To Properly Care For My Children As I Can Barely Walk. Im Not A Litigious Person But The Stores Insurance Company Is Calling And I Dont Want To Get Screwed Either? Need To Know Info 1. Slipped On Water , Didnt Trip Or Cause Myself To Fall 2. Cashier Witnessed The Incident 3. Filled Out An Incident Report At The Store What Should I Do??

A lawyers fee is usually 33% plus expenses of any settlement you get.

The insurance company does not add more to the settlement to cover the lawyers fee.

You decide to hire the attorney - so it becomes your job to pay him.

A claim is evaluated based on the injury itself. Having a lawyer does not make the claim worth more, just means a piece of the pie goes to him. So instead of the pie being divided by 2 ( you and the medical providers) it gets divided by 3 (you, medical providers and attorney). Just to break even - the attorney has to get 33-40% more than you could have gotten on your own.

So, you have to decide - is it worth giving 33-40% of any settlement you get to an attorney?

Or you could talk to the insurance company and see what they do. Feel them out. If you think that you can work it out with them great. If you feel like you can't and it's worth it to give a very large chunk of any settlement you get to an attorney -you can hire one at any time.

It's your choice if you want to hire an attorney or not. And it's your responsibility to pay him. So, if it's worth it to you to spend the money or give a large chunk of your settlement to an attorney - then hire one. Only you can decide what you want to do.

Hope you get better soon.

What If I Got A Dwi And...?
On The Front Page Criminal Complaint It Says That I Am Being Charged For Aggravated Dwi -≫ &Quot;Drive A Vehicle Or Motor Vehicle While Under The Influence Of Intoxicating Liquor Or Drugs; And Did Refuse To Submit A Chemical Breath Test As Required By The State Law Implied Consent Act; Contrary To Nmsa 1978, S 66-12-102. (A Misdemeanor)&Quot;.. Aggravated Dwi Because Refusal To Submit A Breathalyzer. I Have The Paper That Shows I Did Submit A Breathalyzer Test. In The Paperwork That The Officer Filled Out It Said I Agreed. Even The Mvd Paper Says I Submitted. Unfortunately I Blew Enough For An Aggravated. The Complaint Doesn'T Mention The Bac.. Because The Paperwork Complaint Says That I Refused Mean I Am Being Charged Aggravated Dwi Based On A Refusal? And Because One Page Says One Thing And Another Says The Other Have Any Effect On The Charge? Does The Inconsistency Between The Complaint And The Officers Story And The Mvd Sheet Help Me In Any Way? Is It Possible To Get The Charge Dropped? And Because I Blew Enough For An Aggravated Can I Be Charged For Aggravated Dwi Again? Is It All The Same? Am I Hoping For A Miracle? Any Advice At All Can Help. I Have Yet To Meet My Lawyer But I Will In A Couple Days. In A Couple Days. Im Trying To Get All The Info I Can.

DWI laws are extremely state-dependent. (Here in Nevada, it's not even called DWI; it's DUI, "driving under the influence.") You'd have to post the state that you're in before you could get a remotely accurate answer.

In general, it's usually fairly easy to get something like "refused a breathalyzer" dropped if you're willing to plead guilty to a lesser charge. The DA will intentionally trump up your charges just to get you to plead guilty to a more minor version. Talk to your lawyer about it.

How Does Alimony Work?
My Mom Is Thinking About Divorce Because My Father Has Been Unfaithful To Her So Many Times And Now All Of His Money Is Going Towards His Girlfriend. They'Ve Been Married For 30 Years Now And She Is 51 (Have Never Worked Before). Can She Get Alimony And Is It Temporary Or Permanent? How Much Is It Usually A Month Do She Get And How Does The Divorce Process Work?

Although the concept of alimony -( explained here: ) remains the same, alimony laws differ from state-to-state. You will need to look up the information for Michigan.

I am sorry for your Mother's situation- that is tough. I think the best thing for her to do is contact an attorney. Legal professionals often offer free consultations so she should take advantage of this service and speak with someone who knows the specifics of the law.

Sounds to me like this is more than just a divorce case-your father has committed credit card fraud if he applied for credit cards using her name without her consent.

Paralegals Background?
What Kind Work Does Paralegals Perform For Their Attorneys In A Law Firm?

Paralegal tasks vary by attorney/law firm. The tasks vary by the type of law performed in that firm. I do everything from stocking the firm fridge, drafting legal documents, answer phones, maintain schedules, arrange mediation, coordinate with office really depends on where you work.

Child Support W/O Visitation?
I'M An Outsider Looking In..My Boyfriend Has A Child Whom He Doesn'T Get To See Because His Daughter'S Mother In Insecure And Out Of Her Mind. She'S Demanding Child Support (Just Started The Process) But Doesn'T Allow My Boyfriend To See His Daughter At All. He Hasn'T Seen Her Since This Last Summer When He Begged To Take Her For Her 3Rd Birthday And Before That He Hadn'T Seen Her Since Before Christmas Last Year. Can The Courts Really Make Him Pay Child Support W/O Any Visitation Rights?? He'S Her Father And She Doesn'T Even Know Who He Is Because He'S Not Allowed In Her Life For No Reason Other Than The Mother Is Jealous That He'S With Someone Else Other Than Her.. That'S The Only Reason- She'S Even Said It..

Child support and child visitation are completely SEPARATE issues. Even if you are ordered to pay support & don't, you still can't have your visitation taken away.

The father of the child is automatically entitled (with some exceptions) to visitation, regardless of whether he is paying child support or not. The main issue is to determine paternity first. If the mom & dad weren't married when the child was born, then a paternity test will be done. One the test is done (costs about $600 out of pocket) and the guy is proven to be the father, a temporary custody order will be made and visitation will begin. You'll go to court again later to establish official custody, support & visitation.

The court prefers to have the parents work out a visitation schedule amongst themselves because schedules made by the parties are more apt to be adhered to since the parents work within their schedules instead of relying on a judge's arbitrary assignment of time. There will be a temporary visitation order in place immediately so that the non-custodial parent can see the child while the "permanent" (can be changed) orders regarding the issues are being resolved.

You say that the mom hasn't allowed the dad to see his daughter, all he had to do was go to court & say he wanted to see the child. They would have helped him file & no lawyer is needed for this. As stated before, a paternity test would be given & visitation would begin immediately if he is the dad. The fact that he didn't do this before and just let the mom deny him visitation, will not look good to the judge should he be seeking physical custody of the child but if he is only seeking visitation, it won't be a major factor.

To answer your question, YES a court can & will order a non-custodial parent to pay child support even if he/she can't visit with the child BUT this occurs in VERY RARE instances. In order for someone to be denied visitation of a biological child, there must be a serious risk to the child. Even in cases where you have drug addicted violent felons as dads, the court will still grant visitation. The order may just carry some stipulations such as: drug testing, supervised visitation, parenting classes, anger management classes, etc. All in all, visitation in some form will be given unless that contact proves to be an extreme risk to the health & safety of the minor child.

On another note, it sounds as if your boyfriend acknowledges that he is the father of this child but you imply that he is not currently paying child support. You do not need a child support order to pay child support! He should have been paying at least something to the mom over the past few years Not diapers, toys, clothes, etc. He should have been writing a check (for records) and sending money regularly. Since he didn't, be prepared that (if he is the dad) the judge will issue a child support order but then he will also order payment for the 3 years since the child was born. Typically, this is lower than what his current order will be and it is usually payable in installments & attached to the support he will be giving weekly.

Since the mom has already began the proceedings, this issue will be resolved for your boyfriend pretty quickly. It will cost him a lot of money (paternity test, court costs, lawyer's fees, current & retroactive child support) but at least he will have a consistent visitation schedule in place & he can become an active & important part of his daughter's life. You can't put a price on that!

Best of luck