Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Cheap Divorce Lawyers in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Cheap Divorce Lawyers in
93023, 93024
Finding A Skilled Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will find that there are many lawyers in your area that advertise that they focus on your sort of case. This will make the procedure of finding one with significant amounts of experience a bit of a challenge. However, if you follow the tips below it is possible to limit your search to the correct one in almost no time. Step one is to create a list of the lawyers which are listed in the area specializing in your position. When you are which makes this list you must only include those which you have an excellent vibe about depending on their advertisement. You can then narrow this list down by taking some time evaluating their site. There you must be able to find the number of years they have been practicing and several general information regarding their success rates. At this moment your list should have shrunken further to people that you just felt had professional websites along with an appropriate amount of experience. You ought to then spend some time to lookup independent reviews of each and every attorney. Be sure to browse the reviews instead of just depending on their overall rating. The details within the reviews provides you with a concept of the way they interact with the clientele and the time they invest into each case that they are concentrating on. Finally, you should talk to no less than the past three lawyers which may have the credentials you are looking for. This gives you some time to truly evaluate how interested they are in representing you and the case. It can be imperative that you follow many of these steps to actually hire a company that has the proper degree of experience to help you the best possible outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Any Florida Contract Attorneys On Line, Question??
What Constitutes A Legal Contract. If You And Your Customer Sign An Agreement, And State What The Services Are To Be Performed, And A Payment Arrangement, Does It Matter How Other Contractors And The Industry Do It Or Does It Only Matter On That Contract? If A Contractor Has A Contract That States His/Her Policies And It Differs From A Industry Norm, Does That Give Anyone The Right To Change It Because Of The Norm Not Being The Same As The Policies?

Doug, I swear you asked this 24 hours ago. Don't contractors sleep in Florida?

Everything is negotiable. Your customer is free to shop around for the best price and terms, but once he picks you and you sign a valid written contract, that's it. You are his contractor.

Contracts for services are not like buying a sweater at Sears or a car stereo. You can't just return it if you decide you can get it cheaper somewhere else.

I Need Child Custody Advice, Please Help!?
Please Only People That Know About The Laws And Can Give Great Legal Advice. My Fiance', Derek And I Have Been Together For A Year. He Has A 5 Year Old Daughter, Charity. She Has Lived With Him/Us For The Past 2 Years. When She Was Born Her Mother, Amanda Didn'T Put Derek'S Name On Her Birth Certificate, So By The State Of Delaware, I Don'T Think He Has Any Parental Or Biological Rights. But After She Was Born, She Refused To Let Him See Her Whatsoever, Even Though He Paid Her $100 A Week Child Support, Every Single Week, He Paid Her Out Of The Kindness Of His Heart To Help Support His Daughter. When Her Life Got A Little Difficult After Having 2 More Children She Finally Gave Charity To Derek And He'S Had Her Ever Since. But The Entire Time She'S Been With Us, Amanda Hasn'T Paid Any Child Support, Bought Anything For Her, Wasn'T There On Her Birthday, Or Got Her Anything For Holidays, And Probably Only Saw Her All Of About 20 Times In 2 Years. When She Moved About 10 Miles Away From Us I Even Went Out Of My Way To Pick Amanda And Her Other Children Up So She Could Spend Time With Charity. I Have Babysat For Her, Given Her Hand-Me-Downs Of Charity'S For Her Other Children, And Everything. Now All Of A Sudden, She Takes Her From Us, With No Warning Or Anything. (Inside Story: She'S Very Jealous Of Me, Because 1-I Have Raised Charity For The Past Year And 2-Because Derek'S Mother Also Hates Me, And Has Been Putting 'Stories' In Her Head About Me That Aren'T True.) But Anyways, She Only Lets Derek Come Over To Her House To See Charity For A Couple Hours On Sunday. She Won'T Let Him Leave With Her. She Refuses To Let Me See Or Talk To Her At All. Now She Is Trying To Put A Restraining Order On Me When I Have Been Nothing But Civil Towards Her. And If We Have Her Served Custody Papers, Derek Is Afraid She'Ll Stop Letting Him See Her Until The Entire Trial Is Over. She Lives With Her Grandmother(Very Mean, Abusive Person), She Has No Job, 2 Younger Daughters, Lives Off Of Child Support And Food Stamps. Derek Is A Manager At A Car Dealership And Makes Very Good Money. Right Now We'Re In A Rut, Because We Just Moved Back Into Town, And We Haven'T Found A Place To Live Yet So We'Ve Been Staying In A Hotel. Everything We Pay For Is Out Of Pocket, No Welfare Or Food Stamps. Charity Wants To Be With Us, Her Mother Is Keeping Her There Against Her Will And Filling Her Head With Junk. She Smokes Pot, Drinks, Takes Pills. And Half The Time She Pawns Charity Off To Friends And Family To Babysit So She Can Go Party. She'S An Ex-Stripper, And Is Not Anywhere Close To Being A Decent Role Model Or Positive Influence In Her Life. I Am Losing My Mind, I Don'T Know What To Do. I Haven'T Seen Her In Almost 2 Weeks Now And I'Ve Been So Depressed. I'Ve Taken Care Of Her For The Past Year Every Day While Derek Works, She Even Started Calling Me Mommy, And She Loves Me So Much And Now Her Real Mother Won'T Let Her See Me. The Sick Part About This Entire Thing Is That All Of This Is To Try To Get Derek To Leave Me, His Mother Is A Horrible Person And She Wants Me Out Of The Picture, And They All Think That If They Can Get It To The Point Where Derek Has To Choose Between Me Or His Daughter, That I Would Go Away. And I'M Not Going Anywhere, I'M A Way Better Parent Than Amanda Will Ever Be And I Want To Raise Her Into A Beautiful Wonderful Person... I Need Some Serious Legal Advice, Because I Don'T Even Know Where To Start. Someone Please Help Me...

Find a custody lawyer who can help you. From your side of the story it sounds like you guys have a really good chance at custody. Since he is not listed on the BC as father, a paternity test will probably be required. The court will also set up temporary custody arrangements during the process so she won't be able to keep his daughter away from him. You also really need to get out of the hotel. The court will favor her for being in a house even if she has all that crap around.

What Is The Statute Of Limitations In A Wrongful Death Lawsuit In Illinois?
The Doctor In Question Was Working In The Er At The Local Public Hospital. So The Suit Would Probably Be Against The Hospital Since He Is A Hospital Resident. What Is The Statute Of Limitations? Is It Different For A Doctor And Hospital? I Know Laws Vary From State To State. I Live In Illinois.

The suit would be brought against the doctor personally and also the hospital if he was EMPLOYED by the hospital and not contracted by the hospital.

Wrongful Death
A wrongful death action must be filed within two years of the date of death.

Personal Injury Actions
Personal Injury Actions must be brought within two years of the date of the injury.

Medical Malpractice Actions
Actions against health-care providers must be filed within two years of the date that the act giving rise to the injury occurred or within two years of the date of discovery of the injury. In no event can suit be filed more than four years after the date that the act occurred. When a minor (under 18) suffers an injury because of medical malpractice, the action must be filed within eight years of the date of the injury, but in no event after the person’s 22nd birthday.

Products Liability Actions
Products liability actions must be brought within two years after the plaintiff suffers the injury. If the injury is not discovered within the two-year time limit, suit must be filed within two years of the date of discovery, but in no event more than eight years of the date that the injury occurred.

Special Rules for Minors
In medical malpractice or wrongful death cases, the minor’s age at the time of injury will determine when suit must be filed. In other cases, a person has two years after his or her 18th birthday to file an action.

Should You Be Wary Of Law Firms/Lawyers Who Send You Mail Immediaely After You Receive A Traffic Ticket,Etc?
I'Ve Heard That These Are Called Bottom Feeders, Or Are Just Sharks, And Are Desperate For Business Or Just...The Types Of Law Firms/Lawyers You Should Try Your Best To Stay As Far Away From As Possible. Is This True..Or Just Speculation? Or Is This Just Standard Business Practise?

Hi Brad,

What is happening here is that the lawyer is either himself, or someone he has hired is going through police reports and contacting people who might need a lawyer. It's pretty standard and the reports are public information. There are a lot of desperate lawyers out there so this isn't too surprising. Traffic accidents tend to be the main thing they want. Keep in mind that despite what they say they can get for you, it may actually cost you money.
Here's how.
You're in an accident that's not your fault, the other party's insurance company offers you $8,000 for the damages. You contact a lawyer who will work on a 30% (and this number will vary) contingency. He forces the insurance company to pay $10,000 instead. After his fee, you collect $7000, your lawyer meanwhile walks away with $3000 for basically threatening legal action and most likely not much more. And if you'll notice $1000 of his fee is money you'd have in your pocket if you'd never contacted him. So before getting involved in something like this make sure it's in your best interest.
The same thing goes for traffic tickets. In this scenario, you pay the lawyer a fee and he gets the ticket reduced to a non moving violation which you pay the fine plus his fee. This could be a good deal if you had some serious traffic charges against you that might result in have your license revoked or higher insurance rates. It is possible to do this yourself, you can contact the prosecuter and agree to paying a fine while pleading to a non moving violation. This can be very intimidating for some people and if the stakes were high enough, hiring a lawyer to help you through it might be a good investment. Like every question asked here, a lot of it would depend on the specific situation.

Good luck and hope this was of some help to you.

Media Litigation Attorneys?
If You Are One Or Work For A Company That Practices It, I Have A Few Questions. I'M A Sophmore In America And Am Considering This For A Career. I Would Expecially Like To Work With Defamation, Breach Of Confidence And Privacy, And Contempt And Freedom Of Information. Can You Explain A Normal Day Of This Occupation? Is It More Of A &Quot;Behind-The-Desk&Quot; Lawyer And Not In Court? I Would Like To Be More Of A Researcher, But Do They Hire Media Litigation Paralegals, If That Even Exists? I Really Want To Stay In Media Law, Not Any Other Kind. What Would You Recommend For High School Courses To Take And What Kind Of Degree To Get? How Many Years Of College Would This Be? Thank You, Xxxx

I don't do this, but you do not need to take any specific high school courses for this.

You also don't need to take specific courses in college, but make sure you get a degree that you can use if you end up not going to law school. It takes 4 years to get through college (normally).

Then, you have 3 years of law school. Take electives in entertainment law.

Then, you have to pass your state's bar examination.

Most attorneys - regardless of specialization - spend the first few years doing "grunt" work - law & motion, etc. If you don't want to go to court, you don't have to.

I'm sure they hire paralegals with experience in litigation in entertainment law.

I Need To Ask Lawyer A Question?
Also Do I Need A Lawyer .....What Happens After A Arrest For Shoplifting ....47$ ..2 Earrings ..Iregret It .Iwant To Close The Door On This ..Its Not Tolerated ....Ts A Crime..Ifeel Totally Unacceptable...My ?????Is What Will Happen Before The Judge Besides The Obvious What Will He Ask Me ,Can I Ask To Get This Expunged So That My Work Applications Do Not Need To Be Involved B/C That Will Pick Up Unfortunate Issues.. I Regret It ..And Want To Close The Door On This ...I Have To Appear Before A Judge Help Is Needed...

Okay, things still can work out for you, I'm guessing from your tone this is your first offense, so it is possible avoid having it placed on your permanent record even in zero tolerance States.

It's a misdemeanor, $47.00, despite it being the law, the police will be reluctant to take it on. Having to appear before a judge tells me that, so you can likely get it settled out of court.

Its going to cost you, but overall compared to what will happen after you go to work, it's the best bargain you will ever get in your lifetime

It wouldn't hurt if you showed some remorse, I have to be honest, you didn't show any in your question. All you were worried about was what will happen to you and you even say you "feel it's unacceptable."

A change in your attitude towards the theft is what your really need -- it is also what the law will be looking for.

Specifically, remorse and lot's of it is what they will be looking for. The store may even drop the charges if you show remorse and offer to restitution.

If that doesn't work Legal Aid may be an option but not your best bet.

All in all the best thing to do now may be to hire a criminal lawyer before you call the store to show remorese and offer restitution in case there is a legal landmind in that approach.

You can ask different lawyers how much they charge, choose one and pay whatever he asks, show him a lot of remorse and have him call to have the case settled either with the store or with the State before you see the judge and before it goes on your permanent record.

If this is your first offence it's practically a slam dunk, the State doesn't want to ruin a remorsefull person's life.

If you balk at the cost, it will cost you a whole lot more later in lost potential earnings and with a recession on the horizon things are going to be tough enough.

Should you be found guilty by the judge, you can get your record expunged, but there is usually a waiting time of five years to see that if it was a one time thing for you.

So the answer to your question is you need to a) show a lot of remorse, b) hire a criminal lawyer and see if he can settle out of court in return for not having this placed on your permanent record.

If I were you I'd get another thing, a moral compass that will help you not do this type of thing again, change your friends if they are a bad infuence, go to church or if your not a believer do some volunteer work.

Even if you avoid having this put on your public record a record will be kept and they don't like it if you betray their trust and you will get the full penalty for the second offense and the seal of your first offense will be taken off and the first crime will be placed on your permanent record.

That will mean two strikes in a three strikes and your out world. I have seen it happen, three small offenses = mega jail time.

Character is destiny, Aristotle.