Top 10
Criminal Defense Attorney in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Criminal Defense Attorney in
93023, 93024
A large number of people do not think about choosing a law firm until they are in desperate need. The lawful matter may possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce proceedings or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust legal professional. It may be a criminal situation you need to be defended on. Companies require attorneys as well, no matter if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unfair business practices. Tax lawyers are also very helpful when coping with government issues. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A large, full service law firm has a number of lawyers with various areas of expertise, so based upon on your personal legal issue, you can immediately retain the greatest attorney at law to match your current need without having to start your search each time you need legal help.It is best to locate a legal professional you can have confidence in. You need one with a very good track record, who istruthful, effective, and wins cases. You want to have confidence that they will defend you properly and invoice you fairly for their products and services. Oftentimes a recommendation from a close friend or business associate can be beneficial, nevertheless you should keep your options open and examine all the firms available, for the reason that when you want legal support, you need it immediately and you really want the best you can pay for. Thank you for searching for a lawyer with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is delighted to offer you specific search variables to fulfill your needs. We constantly try to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can promptly find whatever you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

New Mexico Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Agency?
My Husband Was Taken To Court By The New Mexico Attorney General On A Child That His Ex-Girlfriend Had And Claimed He Was The Father. Paternity Was Ordered And Indeed He Was The Father Of The Child. My Hubby Has Been Paying Child Support Through The New Mexico Attorney General Since Dec 2005. It Is Now May 2007 And My Hubby Just Received A Letter From The New Mexico Attorney General Stateing They Were No Longer Enforcing Child Support Or Medical Support For This Child. My Hubby Called The New Mexico Attorney General Because Come On We Clearly Thought There Was A Mistake. The New Mexico Attorney General Stated That They Closed The Case Due To The Custodial Parent Not Corroperating With Them About This Case. My Hubby Was Told He Still Needs To Pay His Child Support But That They Would Not Be Taking The Payments Or Logging Them. He Was Told To Pay Her Directly. He Asked For Her Address So He Could Do This And They Said They Couldn'T Give Him That Info..Omg What Do We Do?

File something with the court! There has to be a court order. You can find the case number through if you don't have it readily available.

You really need to talk to a lawyer about this. Where are you in New Mexico? If you're low income, NM Legal Aid has offices all around the state and, if you're not, then maybe the State Bar Association (1-800-876-6227 and 1-505-797-6000) can help you.

The state bar has a website at that has a lawyer finder service.

Can I Cancel My Divorce In Court?
I Am A Petitioner, My Wife Kept 64K Of The Sale Of The House, She Still Wants Spouse Support. I Don'T Have An Income To Do That. Can I Cancel In Court The Divorce? And What Are The Consequences? She Is 68 Yrs. Never Worked. I Am 56 I Worked. We Were Married For 30 Yrs.

you can stop the divorce since you started it,unless her lawyer did what my lawyer did when i was sereved papers.
he filed a counter suit,so if my ex tried to stop the divorce(which she tried) the divorce stil went thru on my conter suit

you two decide of there is to be sposal support thru your lawyers,it is all negotiable
my ex tried to get 1000.00 alimony for life back in 1990,by negotiation i got it down to 200.00 per month for a year. it is all about negotiation

What Would You Ask A Lawyer?
It'S For A School Project. I Need 100 Questions To Ask But I Don'T Know How To Start.

How do you sleep at night??
*What is the most rewarding thing about your job.
*Do you usually know if your person is really innocent or not.
*Is it hard to defend someone if you know they are guilty.
*What is the weirdest case you have been involved in.
*What kind of lawyer are you? Marriage/accidental.. etc...
*Do you always agree with the judge?
*How many years did you have to go to school?
*Do you work from home or in a large building?
*How much money do you make in a year.
*If I wanted to become a lawyer what would you advise me.
*Is a lawyer what you wanted to be when u were a kid.

Hope I Helped.

Legal Advice? Please Help?
My Mum And Her Now Ex-Boyfriend Bought A House Together. They Had Only Been Together 2Yrs When We Found Out He Was Cheating And They Broke Up. Mum Has 94 Shares And He Has 6 In The House According To The Title. She Put In $650,000 To Buy The House. He Put In $30,000. She Put In $100,000 Worth Of Renovations. They Each Owe 50% Of A $300,000 Mortgage Since They Went To Settlement, She Has Had To Pay Him $150,000 For His Half Of The Mortgage, His $30,000, And He Has Stolen Around $10,000 Worth Of Her Jewellery (Including The Engagement Ring My Dad Gave Her) Which He Hasn'T Returned. He Also Cleared Their Joint Bank Account The Day After They Broke Up. My Mum Also Paid Half The Child Support Of His Daughter And Paid 85% Of Utilities And All Bills. He Basically Got Out Without Having Paid Anything Regarding Living Expenses For 2 Years, And Now Mum Is Left With The Entire Mortgage In Her Name And We Have To Sell Our House To Be Able To Pay Him. Is This Legally Just Or Right? Any Lawyers Please Help

According to what I know in US law, this is legal.

Regardless of how much each individual put into the house, it is a JOINT purchase, meaning it is perfectly legal that they are responsible for 50% of it. The law does not see it in terms of who paid more. Your mom bought out his interest in the home. This is common and will save your mom from having to hassle the ex for mortgage payments. In the long run, it was her smartest move. You don't want to jointly own a home with someone you cannot trust to make the payments. It seems unfair, but there is nothing illegal here. This is very common.

As for the jewelry, your mom needs to file a police report and then possibly see an attorney about suing him. Unfortunately, if she does not have proof that this jewelry existed, it will be hard to reclaim something you cannot prove. She will need to dig up pictures of the jewelry and possibly have someone appraise the value of the stolen pieces so she has something to show in Court. Other than that, there is no other way to get that back.

As for the joint account, here in the States, he has done nothing legally wrong. This is why you never open a joint account with someone unless you're positive you can trust the person. Usually, when married couples split, they seek an attorney first before telling the other side they're leaving. Why? So that way, you and the attorney can freeze the accounts so neither party can withdraw and run. As long as the account is in joint status, banks see it as "joint" funds. He has every right to withdraw as much as he wants. There are ways the Court can force him to pay that money back, but again, you would have to engage an attorney's services.

As far as the child support is concerned, that was her personal choice to pay those bills. Legally, again, he has done nothing wrong. Here in the States, we call that using your mom as a sugar momma. There is nothing your Mom can do to recover that money. If she has no Court order binding her to pay the child support, obviously, she should stop paying. It is not her child nor her obligation. It doesn't seem fair, but that's life. We all make decisions as adults, and she made a very bad one. She won't recover the monies paid to child support or the monies she spent running the household.

So, with my experience in the States, your mom made some very bad decisions and is paying for them. Nothing in your scenario yells anything illegal going on with the exception of the stolen jewelry. It is very sad that you're losing your home to pay him. It is morally unfair, but as far as the law is concerned, they are "even" once the house is sold. The purpose is to put both parties where they started. Without the house, both 50% responsible for the debt.

Hopefully all goes well and you are both able to recover the jewelry.

Social Security Disability Attorneys, Are They Frauds ?
I Hired A Social Security Disability Attorney In August 2009. They Said They Would Open Up My Claim And See It Through To The End. I Have Multiple Things Wrong With Me That I'M Not Going To Discuss, However, I Believe That I Have A Fair Chance Of Getting Approved, Based On My Medical History And Work History. Now, The Attorney That I Hired Forgot To Sign Me Up In August And I Called Them And They Apologized And Filled Out The Paperwork. I Talked To The Social Security Administration And The Attorneys Didn'T Even Send Them A Medical File. I Called The Attorney And They Confirmed That They Don'T Have A Medical File For Me And They Didn'T Send For My Medical Records. I Would Like To Fire These Idiots For Breach Of Contract ( They Are Not Aggressively Pursuing The Claim And They Have Already Made Two Horrific Mistakes ). Is It Possible For Me To Terminate Them Without Oweing Them Anything ? Can They Still Be Entitled To Compensation Should I Get Approved ? Whats Your Input On This Question ? Thanks For Answering.

Disability attorneys do not do ANYTHING for you on your initial claim or your first appeal. If you get denied a second time and appeal again the case goes to an actual hearing before a judge. At this level an attorney can be beneficial (still not required though). An attorney never collects up your medical records. Social security does this at no cost to you. Social Security is required to provide a copy of your file to your attorney at their request. Your initial claim and first appeal are processed solely by social security. There is nothing for a lawyer to do. Lawyers taking a claim at this level are just hoping that you WILL be denied so that the case gets to the hearing level. By then a couple of years has gone by, so if your condition has worsened, and a judge says OK you are now disabled, the lawyer gets his percentage of a BIG backpay check.

How Do Legal Tender Laws Work?
Let'S For The Sake Of Argument, Omit Coins Out Of The Discussion. We Can Agree All Paper Bills Are &Quot;Legal Tender&Quot; Under Us Law. Currently, All Businesses Are Allowed To Accept Alternative Forms Of Payment In Exchange For Goods And Services, As Long As They Are Non-Debt Payment. Ok, Let'S Say Somebody Owes Me $100,000. He Wanted To Trouble Me, So He Excercises His Rights And Handles Me 100,000 One Dollar Bills. The Part Of Carrying The Weight Is Easy, The Cost Of Time To Count Them Is Not. Can I As A Creditor, Demand He Count The Bills In Front Of Me To Prove He Has Indeed Presented 100,000 One Dollar Bills, As An Assurance Before Accepting It? After All, It'S Not That I Don'T Accept It, It'S That I Cannot Trust He Has Given Me The Full Amount In Non-Counterfeit Bills, So I Need Him To Show It To Me Before I Can Write Him A Receipt Or Let Him Get On His Way. Is That Fair And Legal Within Legal Tender Laws?

The legal tender law just says that the Federal Reserve Bank cannot question the value of the bills you present, not that you have to accept them as payment from anybody. Similarly, a credit card or personal checks are legal tender but you are not required by law to accept them for payment.

However, in your scenario of an existing debt, once the "tender" has been made (delivering 1,000 stacks of dollar bills), he could argue that the debt is discharged. You, of course, can specify the acceptable forms of payment BEFORE the debt is incurred, or reserve the right to reject unacceptable forms, and having failed to do so, you have accepted the risk of a debtor delivering any form of legal tender. You would have the option to reject the payment if it were, for example, $100,000 worth of diamonds.

If you go into a restaurant with an American Express logo on the door, have a meal, then they reject your offer to pay with AMEX ("We only take cash"), you have the argument that the debt is discharged when you have offered legal tender as within their advertised forms of acceptable payment. They may see it differently.