The Best Ten
Lawsuit in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Lawsuit in
93023, 93024
Finding A Skilled Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will see that there are many lawyers in your area that advertise they focus on your form of case. This can make the whole process of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, should you follow the following it will be easy to narrow down your quest on the right one in very little time. The initial step is to generate a list of the lawyers which are listed in the area that specialize in your circumstances. When you are causeing this to be list you should only include those that you have an excellent vibe about based on their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down if you take a bit of time evaluating their internet site. There you will be able to find just how many years they have been practicing plus some general specifics of their success rates. At this moment your list ought to have shrunken further to those that you simply felt had professional websites along with an appropriate quantity of experience. You need to then take time to look up independent reviews of each attorney. Make sure to see the reviews instead of just relying upon their overall rating. The details inside the reviews will give you a sense of the way they communicate with the clientele and the time they invest into each case they are taking care of. Finally, it is advisable to talk with a minimum of the past three lawyers who have the credentials you are searching for. This will provide you with enough time to really evaluate how interested these are in representing you and your case. It can be important to follow most of these steps to ensure that you find a person containing the correct amount of experience to get you the perfect outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Is There A Listing For A James E. Kane, Attorney, In Fairfax, Va?

Although I found these listings, I cannot find any record of a licenesed lawyer in Virginia with that name.

Kane James E Attorney
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 273-4122

Kane James E Attorney
4103 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 591-7000
- - - - -
James E. Kane
Firm: Chaplin & Gonet
Bankruptcy Law
Profile Last Updated: 2/24/2006
Address: 406 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Phone: (804) 276-5800
- - - - -

Recorded: 03/12/2002

4307 RAMONA DR Recorded: 03/12/2002
FAIRFAX, VA 22030 (703) 385-0637

Austin Semiconductor

I'M Lost! Need Legal Advice Please?
I Got Into A Minor Accident That Caused Damages On A Car That I Just Got. Since Im An 18 Year Old College Student Living At Home I Can Only Afford To Have Liability Insurance Which Means That My Insurance Doesnt Want To Do Anything About It, Even If I Clearly Wasn'T At Fault. Now Here Is Why It Gets So Complicated.. The Girl That Hit Me Is A Minor That Has No License Or Even A Permit. She Also Had 2 Little Girls In The Back Seat! She Was Driving Her Moms Car. Her Insurance Says That They Can'T Do Anything Because She Isn'T Under The Insurance Policy. I'Ve Talked To The Mother Of The Girl And She Has Only Lied. Saying Her Daughter Had A Permit &Amp; Then Another Time Telling Me That She Found Out Her Insurance Expired So She Wanted To Fix It On The Side, Even If I Had Already Claimed It To Her Insurance That She Said Was &Quot;Expired&Quot;. Even So I Agreed And Told Her That I Would Be Okay With Fixing It On The &Quot;Side&Quot; Aslong As I Was Assured My Car Would Be As It Was Before The Accident. However, The Day Before We Were Supposed To Meet Up At A Car Shop To Get An Estimate, She Never Texted Me Back. Today, I Messaged Her Again Basically Telling Her That This Is My Last Time Trying To Reach Out Before Having To Take Legal Actions. She Responded By Saying Her Father Died, And She Wasn'T Ignoring Me, &Amp; Again Didn'T Text Back. Ultimately I Just Want My Car Fixed. I'Ve Been Very Nice To This Lady &Amp; Have Given Her Much Patience And Understanding. What Can I Do On A Legal Standpoint? Thank You

Your position from a legal standpoint depends entirely on the information you have on them. For example, if you don’t have anything on her but a phone number and a first name then you’re screwed. I got hit by some old truck without AC when I was 17. We ‘exchanged’ insurance information, but it turned out the guy didn’t actually have insurance and his license plate was registered to a 2002 honda civic. Lucky for him, it took me a few days to figure out that I was totally 100% screwed as if I randomly drove into a wall. From a legal point, I had a very crappy position. I couldn’t prove that I got hit by someone so my insurance spiked and I ended up paying $748 to fix the front 3/4 of my car, a headlight, and a new rim(you know how hard it is to find a singular rim?). His truck was easily worth less than what I paid to fix the body damage the he caused.

Anyway, sorry about that, the answer depends 100% on the information you have. If you have the families insurance information, license plate number, and proof that the child without even a learners permit hit you and pictures from the accident/accident scene, then you can very easily win a case against them. If police got involved immediately after the accident then you wouldn’t have to worry about anything at this point. I’m not exactly sure if you would want to go through with full-on suing them, but if I were you I would make damn sure I communicate to the women that you are able and willing. You don’t have to be the bad guy. Just tell her you want your car fixed while making sure the mother of the child understands you that you WILL have your car fixed 100% either over or under the table.

If you know where they live then I would show up at their front door, respectfully, with a repair estimate from your local collision center.

If you have all their information I said earlier (License plate #, insurance info, pictures of accident) then you could also go to your local municipal court and file a property damage report(you can use this for leverage with the mother).

Bottom line though, you just want your car fixed. I wouldn’t go through all that legal crap unless it is 100% necessary and you lost contact with the family. So, my best suggestions are to stay respectful and get a repair estimate while still expressing your ability to take them to court.

As soon as the guy who hit me drove off I lost a lot of money and my payments went up and up. Best thing to do when you get in a car crash and it is 100% not your fault is to just call the cops and have them record the incident and all related data.

Good luck!

Medical And Law &Quot;Practice&Quot;?
Why Do Doctors And Lawyers Only Have To &Quot;Practice&Quot; Their Profession? What F I Have A Customer Call And Order A Stone Fireplace And I Build A Non Working Fireplace?. I Don'T Get Paid But If A Doctor Or Lawyer Fails They Are Still Entitled To Payment? I Think I'M Going To Open A &Quot;Masonry Practice&Quot;.

I think the term "practice" is just a term of art. Doctors and lawyers have to get college degrees, attend specialized schools, and then pass a state exam to be qualified as a doctor or lawyer. After that, however, both doctors and lawyers are required by the AMA and the ABA to take a certain amount of continuing medical/legal education every year to keep their licenses and state accreditations. The other issue is the fact that no doctor or lawyer can guarantee a successful outcome (maybe that's why they "practice").

Salary Of A Newly Graduated Lawyer?
How Much Would A Lawyer Earn In Their First Practice? Type: Family Law It'S For A School Project And Very Important, Please Help Me People!

Family Law is way down on the pay scale for lawyers, pretty much near the bottom. In part it depends on where you practice as to how much you can charge and how much you'll make. You would likely have to be hired by a firm, rather than be on your own, unless you have a lot of money for expenses and already know clients, which isn't likely for most new attorneys. Starting pay for a new Family Law attorney in a big city, like LA, NY, Chicago, would likely be about $50,000 - $70,000, maybe a bit more if one worked for a firm that does high profile divorces for the wealthy.

An attorney who attended a top tier law school and graduated high up in their class would probably get a job at a large firm with offices nationally (biglaw) and would make $160,000 their first year, plus a nice bonus ($25,000) if the economy is good and they have plenty of billing hours.

Right now some biglaw firms are considering lowering the payscale for new attorneys, maybe to $145,000, but likely it will go back up shortly. It's rather silly, it doesn't make good business sense to pay so much for first years. Most biglaw firms have a lockstep style compensation, where the salary goes up every year, and by about year 7, most of the firms pay about $240,000 + bonus, $40,000 would be common.

Can I Claim Personal Injury After So Long?
I Need Advise!!! I Was In An Accident On Jan Of 08 My Husband Was Driving And I Was In The Passenger Seat And Our Daughter Was Sitting In The Back. A Car Hit Us From Behind And The Car Behind Him, Hit Him, Causing The Car To Hit Us A Second Time. We Did Not Go To The Doctors Because We Were Not In A Lot Of Pain. The Insurance Company Has Declared That The 3Rd Driver Was At Fault. Well Know I’M Experiencing Sever Back Pain And I’M Taking Pain Medication And Anti-Inflammatory To Deal With The Pain. I’Ve Never Experienced Back Pain Before And I Was Never Injured Before The Accident. My Husband Wants Me To Seek Legal Help To See What We Can Do About Claiming Personal Injury. My Question Is….Can I Claim Personal Injury After So Long?

I can only speak from my experience practing personal injury in San Francisco, California. You should speak with an attorney in NJ. The short answer is yes you could still sue or make a claim it the statute of limitation on your car accident case has not passed. However, this is a big issue in personal injury cases, when an injured party does not seek treatment immediately after the accident, the other side/insurance company always argues that the accident is unrelated to injury. Many times they'll bring up a prior accident or tfor example that you played football in high school. It is true that you would need an expert/doctor to say that your injury is related to the accident. But the insurance company will hire there own who will say its unrelated.

Also to consider is how severe the accident was, the general rule it that the higher the property damage the stronger your case is. The toughest cases are slight fender bender type cases where the client takes days or even weeks to get treatment.

If you are ever in an accident its very important to follow up with a medical doctor so as to document your injuries.

Also make sure to double check that no statute of limitations have been missed (waited to long to file a lawsuit). In California for car accidents against private parites its 2 years but may be different in NJ.

Daniel Vega

How Would An Attorney Interpret This Divorce Stipulation?
The Respondent Shall Maintain Health Insurance On Daughter And Has Been Given Credit For The Amount She Shall Pay In The Child Support Guideline Worksheet. I Maintained Health Insurance Until About A Year Ago When I Took Some Time Off From My Job. I Told My Ex Of The Situation And Told Him I Would Pay Him The Difference Between A Single Plan And Adding Her, Which I Have Done Since. She Is Currently 18 But Will Not Graduate High School Until The End Of May 2007. My Ex Is Telling Me I Owe Him Until 2011. His Child Support 'Continues Until The Child In Question Reaches The Age Of Eighteen And Graduates From High School Which Ever Event Occurs Later, Marries, Dies Or Otherwise Becomes Self Supporting'. How Would An Attorney Interpret This? Does This Apply To Support Only? Am I Fully Responsible For Health Insurance Until She Is On Her Own? Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated.

In the first line:

The Respondent shall maintain health insurance on daughter and has been given credit for the amount she shall pay in the Child Support Guideline Worksheet.

The Respondent, or the person answering the suit, is told that they will keep health insurance on the daughter and that your child support payment has been adjusted to reflect the amount that you have to pay for health insurance. Example: by what you were making you may have been required to pay $1000.00 per month for child support. Health care coverage would cost you $350.00 per month so you were required to pay $550.00 per month plus provide health insurance.

On to the second section, what this section is saying, in lay terms is:

You will provide child support in the form of money and health care coverage until your child reaches 18 or until she graduates high school which ever comes later, if she graduated at the age of 17 or younger you would still be financially responsible until she turned 18; on the same hand if she turns 18 or older and is still attending high school and has not yet graduated due to failing or being held back, you would be required to pay child support until the legal age that a child can no longer attend public school you would still be required to pay child support in the ways listed above. UNLESS, and this is very important, she gets married, in which case you and her father would cease being responsible for her; that would fall to her husband; she dies; your financial responsibility is to her not your ex; or she becomes can financially support herself, she becomes emancipated or becomes a legal age that she can move out and she does and that she can pay rent, buy food and has a job.

Your responsibility is to HER not your ex. You can ask your attorney that handled the divorce to explain this to you if you feel the need. When your daughter gets her diploma in hand, your financial responsibility to her ends that moment. If she graduates before the end of a child support cycle you can and would get an adjustment on what you have paid. Most people do not go this route because it is your child that you are speaking of. However, that being said, when your child is through with school, get a transcript from her school and give a copy of it to the child support enforcement department of your local District Attorney's Department. If you have any correspondence from you ex demanding further payment from you give the DA's office that information also. Keep a copy of the transcript and the Final Dispensation of Divorce and Child Support Order, also any canceled checks that show that you were paying for health care for your daughter.

You can ask the Judge that signed your Child Support Orders or his office to clarify what his intentions were and explain what the difficulty you are having is. If this goes to court it will come out in your favor. Just remember, CHILD SUPPORT IS FOR THE MINOR or in your case school CHILD. It is to be used for the support of the CHILD, not the ex-spouse. When that child graduates, reaches adulthood, marries, becomes independent or dies, your obligation to them is over unless there is a clause in there that stipulates if the child in question is attending a facility of higher learning full time, i.e.: college.