Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Legal Aid in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Legal Aid in
93023, 93024
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To When you need a legal professional at all, you must work closely with them as a way to win your case. Irrespective of how competent these are, they're likely to need your help. Here are four important methods to help your legal team enable you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - irrespective of what information you're gonna reveal directly to them. Privilege means everything you say is held in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know all things in advance - particularly information another side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of information associated with your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with the data they must help them win. 3. Arrive Early For Many Engagements Not be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, by being promptly, each time. In reality, because you might need to discuss eleventh hour details or be extra ready for the way it is you're facing, it's a good idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate Which You Have Your Act Together If you've been responsible for any type of crime, it's important in order to convince the court that you just both regret the actions and they are making strides toward enhancing your life. For example, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for the rehab program. Be sincere and involved with the community the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Follow these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you must win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

What Is Spousal Support?
What Is Spousal Support And Is A Wife Entitled Too It When She Has Not Separated From Her Husband Legally But Has Deserted Him? Wife Is German Husband Is American Both Live In Germany Husband Deployed Right Now.

Spousal Support is a civil matter, not a military one.

Simplistically, all a Soldier with dependants is required to do by the military is ensure his dependants are housed if he is getting a housing allowance. No such thing as spousal support, although the military will deduct that amount if a court awards it.

The military does not recognize "separation". A Servicemember is either married or not married. If the wife has deserted the marriage, then there is nothing the Soldier has to provide to her, although he really needs to initiate divorce proceedings.

While German law may be different in regards to separation, desertion, etc, German courts have no jurisdiction over a Soldier's pay according to the SOFA, and cannot order him to pay her anything.

Medical Malpractice , Need Advice , Lawyer , Doctors?
I Am Currently Hospetilize In One The Memorial Hospitals In Fl And Have A Huge Medical Malpractice , I Am Here My 11Th Day With No Result The First Doctor I Had Tried To Discharge Me After 2 Days Without Examine Me And Without Seeing Me Even For 1 Second And By Being In The Hall Way, She Also Claimed I Am To Fat To Fit The Mri Machines ,And Need To Go Somewhere Else And Mind You I Did The Mri Right In This Hospital After We Change A Doctor . I Would Like To Sue The Hospital And That Specific Doctor For Medical Malpractice I Feel Neglected And A Shame , I Feel That The Doctor Was Rude And There Was Many Accidents On The Way That I Cant Even Discuss Over The Net I Was Admitted On The 07/07/09 And After The Mess With The Doctor They All Of A Sudden Changed The Admission Date To 07/10/09 , I Have Paper Show That I Was Admitted On The 07/07/09 If I Could Only Can Get Hold Of My Chart With All The Doctors Notes You Will Sure See A Huge Medical Malpractice Going On And A Big Mass And Cover Ups I Came Here With Severe Headache And Leg Pain That I Cant Even Stand On My Legs Dizzy , Vominiting , And Buttom Line Cant Function At All I Still Cant Barley Walk And My Headache Stayed The Same For 3 Weeks Already Stabing Pains And That Not A Migraine ...... The First Neurologist That Checked Me Was After 10 Days I Am Here, I Am Getting Pumped With 8Mg Morphine Every 3 Hours , Valium Pills Every 12 Hours , And More Pain Killers Just To Knock Me Out. They Want To Discharge Me Tomorrow With Pain Killer And That All , They Said That Did All The Testes And All Looks Good And They Cant Do Nothing. I Feel Like They Didn'T Do There Job Right And My Main Issue Was The Cover Up They Trying To Do With The Main Doctor That Was On The Case That Came To My Room Yelling In Front Of Nurses About Me Lying And Also While I Was In Pain In My Legs She Pushed On My Legs On Purpose To Show That I Am Not In Pain And That Was In Front Of Nurses My Wife And A Nurse In Charge . Mind You That A Second Befor A Nurse Tried To Check My Legs And She Couldent Even Take The Socks Off My Feet Coz Of The Pain I Asked Her Not To Be In My Room No More And Asked To Change The Doctor And She Kept On Signing Medication And Audits For Me . It Took Me Overall 6 Days To Be Able To Change Her Out Of My Case . There Is Many Complains On The Same Doctor From Nurses And Paitents. I Would Like To Know If I Have A Case In This Matter . . I Feel Neglected , I Feel Hurt , Ashamed , I Haven'T Eat At All Or Drink For More Then A Week After She Said I Am To Fat For There Machines , I Am Sure That Allot Of That Is Because I Have No Health Insurance. Or Some Wierd Reason But I Am Still Not Healthy. P.S Today After I Complain About Even More Pain They Increases The Morphine Dose To 10Mg Every 3 Hours , I Am Woozy And Feel Bad I Need Your Help I Need Justice. I Am Getting Over All Like 80Mg Morph Every 24Hours I Am Afraid I Will Be Addicted To That After 11 Days In Here ..... They Want To Discharge Me With No Withrewl From The Morph Just Kick Me Home. What Shel I Do The Had Me In The Mri , Mra , Ct , Even Lumber Pucter That The Doctor Pinch My Leg Nerv Twice And It Hurt Till Now. All Test Came Clean And The Final Answer Is They Dont Know What Wrong And Sending Me Home Like This. Help Any One ? P.S. I Am On Heavy Drugs Now And Int'S 1 Am Sorry If It'S Hard To Understand Me

I don't think any lawyer will take your case to file a frivolous medical malpractice. For the # 1 reason, they don't work for free. They usually charge $250- $275/hr. Do you have the money to pay them?

You said you have no health insurance and yet this Dr particularly ordered and had all of these expensive diagnostic procedures done.( MRI, Cat Scan, MRA) of which results came back negative.

Maybe she was inconsiderate in calling you fat But she speaks the truth.... and TRUTH HURTS.. The veracity of these statements attributed to the wrongdoings of this Dr has to be confirmed by others. Well -good for you if those "amazing" nurses are going to testify on your behalf. If they DO and the hosp finds out, they'll be out on the streets. Even if it's true that alone is NOT a ground for a malpractice suit. About the PAIN she inflicted on your leg. Maybe she was testing it for competency to check for blood filling. and blood flow. Maybe you HAE PAD( peripheral artery disease)

You are getting a lot of Morphine for your complaints of pains. Now you're drowsy Your request for a change of Dr was acknowledged. If they can not see anything wrong with you-- physically; they have no choice but to discharge a very belligerent, loud ;constantly complaining patient. ( As they "see" you)

For your additional details:
You attributed to Susan my remarks. I'm sorry to hear about all your complaints- legitimate or not- even though it's very hard to understand you due to atrocious spelling and grammar. but I'm speaking the truth and from experience.

Okay,let's examine your symptoms: vomiting, severe headache, leg pain. can be attributed to migraine headaches if high blood pressure is eliminated. Your leg pains might be due to PAD (Peripheral arterial disease) or if you have leg thrombosis or poor circulation or cellulitis. another cause is diabetic neuropathy if you have Diabetes.

Hopefully, she has considered all of these. Sometimes, Drs tend to DISMISS headaches as due to anxiety or stress.

I decided to answer your question because it appealed to me as you're seeking and pleading help with an INJUSTICE. Remember? LIFE is never FAIR. You feel you have rights as a patient.and I TOTALLY AGREE with you. A patient should be treated with dignity; kindness and professionalism. The Dr had no business demoralizing and insulting you in front of your wife and the labelling you fat.

However, pls remember in this capitalistic country, it's not about service's all about profits and MONEY. sometimes, dedication and service gets thrown out in the way side. .

Okay, has any LAWYER contacted you? If you haven't suffered a visible physical injury then, you have no case. A verbal insult is not a cause for a lawsuit. Lawyers can be very blunt and worse than the Dr. They are pure moneybaggers.!! They won't take your case unless they see there's money to be made.. for them. Then they'll take say 40%-60%. And with court costs and fees; you'll be lucky to get 20% out of the whole caboodle. Once you find out all the stresses you go thru or will go thru ... is for nothing; then maybe you'll realize it's time to throw in the towel. Then you'll question yourself: was it worthwhile fighting all these yrs (yes; it can take yrs) for justice at the expense of your SANITY and HEALTH. .

You won't find any Dr to side with you against ANOTHER Dr. They have this "buddy system".or should we say- old school boys.

I know what I'm talking about. I myself filed a complaint in the past and was NEVER acknowledged.- even assured or humored for any investigation to be done. .

They call all the shots. You can not fight AGAINST big corporate Dr and drug companies.
They have all the resources including the HOSPITALS. They comprise the health industry. Even if you find those "amazing nurses"( including the charge nurse) willing to testify on your behalf. When it comes time; they won't!!. If they do, they'll find themselves on the streets out of a job!. You can not bite the hand that feeds you; right?

Now, forget about obtaining your medical records. Should you have a case and a lawyer, then your records can be subpoenaed. After you obtain it; it might be doctored. Remember you alleged that your date of admission has been changed. 3 days is lot of discrepancy. Make sure you have that admission consent form that you signed.

You complained of being "neglected; felt hurt and ashamed". She ordered all those expensive diagnostic procedures( which she didn't have to).Is that neglect?

You complained that your nerve was stucked during lumbar puncture(LP). Are your extremities numbed or have a tingling sensation? Are you paralyzed? You were admitted to the hosp with severe leg pains. So that won't be due to the LP or caused by the Dr upon exam.

You persisted on complaining about pain. Consequently, your painkiller, MSO4 to 80 mgm /24 hr. Is that neglect? Now you complained about being drowsy and sleepy which is a normal side effect of Morphine

Your Dr was changed when you complained. Is that neglect?

I have been an ICU-CCU nurse for a very long time like 40+ yrs and I'm talking from experience.

I'm truly sorry about your plight.!! Try to ask to see
a social worker, patient advocate and representative to voice your complaints. You might find it more productive that way; instead of stabbing at the dark.

ENUMERATE all your complaints in an orderly fashion not ramble on and on.( this destroys your credibility- you know what I mean?).

AS you can see I try to address every concern that you have because I can not stand INJUSTICE either . I'm answering your question to the best of my ability- thoroughly and honestly. Which you can not say for others. as to date you only have TWO responses.

It's one of an unethical but not illegal issue.

I Need To Find A Lawyer, By A Specific Name, In Alabama. Is There A Database Online That I Can Search?

My thought also was the Alabama Bar Association. Here is something else that might pan out. Try using "ZABASEARCH.COM". This is a free site that compiles data from public utility sites ( water, electricity, driver's licenses, tax bases, etc). Since you have the individual's name, type in what you know and hit the search bar. Anything in the base will come up and you can refine your search.

Best of luck and I hope this is useful to you

I Need Some Legal Advice For My Younger Brother In A Wheelchair.?
Hello Everyone, To Give Everyone Some Background, My Younger Brother, John, Was Born With A Form Of Muscular Dystrophy Called Spinal Muscular Atrophy Or Sma For Short. This Disease Causes The Muscles In The Body To Slowly Shut Down. From His Lower Jaw Down, His Muscles Over The Years Have Just Given Out On Him, To Lift A Plastic Fork Could Take As Long As 5-10 Minutes With Both Hands If Indeed Who Can Do It. He Sleeps On 3-4 Different Machines At Night To Help Him Breathe. He Also Has A Feeding Tube In His Stomach To Give Nourishment As He Doesn'T Have The Capability Of Not Chocking His Own Saliva, Let Alone Eating. He Has Been In A Wheelchair Since The Age Of 1. Now 13, He Has The Muscular Capability Of A 2-3 Month Old Infant. However, This Hasn'T Stopped Him From Wanting To Be Like Everyone Else. After Being Home Schooled His Whole Life, He Decided Last Year That He Wanted To Be Able To Go To School With His Friends. So He Started School Several Months Ago, And Is Excelling, When He Is Able To Go. From Day One, A Very Mean, Impatient, And Careless Bus Driver Has Hurt Him By Driving Carelessly, Harassed Him, Will Not Listen To Anything That He Says. He Is Very Fragile, And Is Not Able To Even Lift His Own Head Up If It Falls To The Side, Let Alone Try To Make Himself Safe With This Woman Driving. She Hits Curbs And Takes The Turns So Fast That His Head Is Constantly Falling From One Side To The Other. This Has Been Going On For Awhile Now, But The School Staff With The Exception Of Several Staff Members Who Work Closely With These Kids With The Special Needs Take The Drivers Side. When It Was Brought To Their Attention That There Were Problems, The Supervisor Called In The Driver, Who Denied Everything And Said My Brother Was Lying. The Staff Members Who Work With The Special Needs Children Have Heard The Same Report From Other Kids Of Being Yelled At, Harassed, And Physically Injured From Other Children, And Have At Times Witnessed It. Yet The School Will Not Assign Another Driver To The Route, And Defend This Woman By Saying She Is One Of Their Best Drivers. We Have Been Taking Him Every Morning Since Then When We Can In Our Wheel Chair Van, But The Transmission Recently Has Gone Out And His Only Option Is To Ride The Bus. My Mother Was Called To The School Today Because My Brother Was In Tears After Again Being Mistreated By This Woman. It Was Raining This Morning, So To Protect His Electric Wheelchair, My Mother Covered Him Up So Everything Would Stay Dry, As The Slightest Bit Of Water Will Cause His Chair To Malfunction. Once On The Bus, The Driver Removed The Cover Against My Brother'S Wishes, And Hit The Button To Turn Off His Chair Accidentally. When He Asked Her Turn It Back On, She Remarked &Quot;It Was Probably You That Did It, I Know Nothing About This Wheelchair.&Quot; When My Mother Got The School My Brother Was In Tears, He Was Soaking Wet From The Rain, As Was His Chair, And They Could Not Get Him Off The Bus. Again, She Has Hurt Other Students, Both Verbally And Physically. Once We Get The New Van We Will Start Taking Him Again, But This Could Be Months. I Understand That All The Buses Have Cameras On Them, But They Have No Audio, And Many Times The Cameras Are Not Even On. We Have Pleaded With The Transportation Supervisor, And Nothing Has Been Done. My Family Wants To Take Legal Action Against The Driver And The School. What Kind Of Lawyer Would We Seek? Also, What Sort Of Charges Can Be Brought Up On Them? Something Needs To Be Done Before My Brother, Or Someone Else'S Child Gets Seriously Injured. Thank You In Advance For Your Help.

Have you gone to the superintendent of the school to complain and describe what has happened? Check with your state to see the wire tapping law and if you have one where one party to a conversation can tape or if you have to have permission of everyone taped. If it is enough for one party to agree, put a tape recorder on the student to go to school and arrange for a sibling or someone else to turn off the tape and to put it back on for the way home. That way it is recorded what happened on the bus. However, in some states recording others is illegal. Like in Ohio and Arkansas, one can tape, but in PA or FL they cannot tape any audio without getting permission. ou should be able to look up your state on the internet and run it down on wire tapping law. You need to check with your state.

Another thing you can do is ask that your student be assigned a personal aide. His handicap should require one. The federal handicap law and many state laws require that a student be permitted to attend school and must be provided with whatever is necessary to enable the student to be in the least restrictive environment.

You go to the superintendent (assuming you are in the US) and tell him/her what is happening and that the child has been placed at risk. Tell them that the law requires that the school provide what help he needs to be in the least restrictive environment and he does fine at school but he needs some help with the bus and with classes and needs a personal aide provided by the school. You should get one. If not, contact an attorney who works with special needs situations. It is a specialty. . You could contact the state bar association to ask about any experts in school law and in special needs law.

If your child required a private school with overnight care and even in another state, the state would be required to provide it if that is how he would have to learn. or that is my understanding of it. This is not a legal opinion. You need a licensed attorney in your state but not just any attorney is familiar with what you need so look for one well versed in special needs law. You might try the state teachers association -- like the "state" education association or "state" teachers association and ask them about their attorney and contact them to see about special needs attorneys. They work with school law every day and have a good handle on school law and the attorneys who work with law.

If you pesonally know a special needs teacher and can talk privately, they might be able to give you some advice (off the record). You should get a copy of the law about special needs. Americans with Disabilities Act, I believe is the federal law. The state law may be a section number. You may be able to find it on the internet by looking up special needs law.

Parents need to know their rights as they are the ones who need to stand up for the kids. Many teachers would love to help defend them and help but they can't as their jobs may be on the line so parents need to take this all the way to the school board if the superintendent doesn't do anything. And then they need to go to court to require proper placement and the help the student needs. if the child were hurt, you could sue the driver and the school (where the money is likely to be - though no public scohol has enough money).

Good luck to you. There is no way that this driver should be driving so fast as to take curbs, though it can happen. But should not be messing with the kid's wheelchair. There really should be an aide looking out for the child and it would assist the driver too. it is difficult for a driver to deal with driving a bus and taking care of a special needs child. it isn't fair to expect that and an aide should be there to assist. Think about a driver having to drive and pay attention to traffic and having 20 or more kids behind them and being responsible for what the kids do as well as driving and getting everyone on or off the bus, including handicapped students. Not fair for driver or the student. The charter schools and private schools take money away from public schools and make it more difficult to have the staff needed. Parents have to make sure the needs are met by the schools.

Good luck again.

New Drunk Driving Law?
I Was Wondering If Anyone Has Been Charged Yet Under This New &Quot;Super Drunk&Quot; Law.... If It Was Ur 1St Or 2Nd, I Am Very Interested In What The Outcome Was.... Even If U Were Already On Misdameaner (Sure I Spelt That Wrong)Probation. Or If U Currently Work In The Courts An Know What'S Been Happening As Far As People Being Charged...

Which state do you want these new laws to be in, without knowing the state it is impossible to give an answer and your question is the first I have heard of it. I found these links but once again I do not know which state you are interested in.
Michigan Super Drunk Law | Drunk Driving Law MI - Hills Law ...
Summary of the new “Super Drunk” Drunk Driving Law in Michigan with increased penalties for bodily alcohol content of .17 or greater. - Cached
Michigan’s New “Super Drunk” Law
Adobe PDF - View as html
... March 2010 36 By Patrick T. Barone By Patrick T. Barone "Super Drunk" Law Michigan's New Fast ... driving with an interlock. 7 Michigan's preamendment drunk-driving laws provided ...
New law stiffens penalties for ’super drunk’ driving ...
A new Michigan law provides a significantly stiffer level of penalties for drivers arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol if their blood alcohol content ... - Cached
Our View: Added penalties alone won't end drunken driving ...
alone won't end drunken driving Michigan's 'super drunk' law is one approach, but ... One approach looks to Michigan, where a new "super drunk" law increases ... - Cached

Definitions Of Constitutional Law?

Constitutional law is the study of foundational or basic laws of nation states and other political organizations. Constitutions are the framework for government and may limit or define the authority and procedure of political bodies to execute new laws and regulations.