Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Pro Bono Lawyers in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Pro Bono Lawyers in
93023, 93024
4 Ways To Help Your Lawyer Help You When you need a lawyer at all, you should work closely together so that you can win your case. Regardless how competent they are, they're likely to need your help. Allow me to share four important methods to help your legal team help you win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - whatever information you're gonna reveal to them. Privilege means what you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team has to know everything in advance - most importantly information another side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of information pertaining to your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with the data they should enable them to win. 3. Turn Up Early For All Those Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and get away from wasting the attorney's time, too, by being by the due date, whenever. In fact, because you may want to discuss very last minute details or perhaps be extra ready for the case you're facing, it's smart to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate Which You Have Your Act Together If you've been responsible for any kind of crime, it's important to be able to prove to the legal court which you both regret the actions and they are making strides toward enhancing your life. For instance, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for the rehab program. Be sincere and involved with the community the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with your legal team increases your likelihood of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you should win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Help, Need Answer About Divorce Proceedings?????
I Got Served With Divorce Papers Around 20 Days Ago And It Also Said I Had 20 Days To Reply To It. I Think I May Have Gone Over The 20Days, So Anyway My Husband Is Having Second Thoughts And Said That His Lawyer Had Told Him, He Could Do Nothing And Could Leave It Open For Like 6 Months As There Might Be A Chance Of Reconciliation, And Work Our Marriage Out. I Guess My Question Is, Have We Left It Too Late? Will The Divorce Go Through Now, Since I Havent Replied To It? Or If We Both Do Nothing..It Will Be Left Open??? Or Does My Husband Need To Do More Paperwork In Order For It To Go Through??

Be careful. First of all, if your husband has filed, he can try to sneak through a default divorce by telling you to do nothing. It will not be easy for him to do it as there are many notice requirements before a default can be entered but lots of spouses have tried that route before.

Most likely, of course it depends on the state, the divorce will remain a current filing with the court for a few months. He will then get a notice that he has to either move for a default or dimiss the divorce. If during that time either you decide to file a response or he decides to move forward then you can just move forward at that time. He can also just dismiss it during that time.

So, to answer your questions - the divorce will not "automatically go through" if neither one of you do anything. It will remain open if you both do nothing. Yes, he will have to do more paperwork to finalize the divorce.

Good luck.

Do You Suppose That Obama Will Pick John Edwards Because He Is Handsome And A Slip And Fall Lawyer?
Do You Think That Obama Will Think He Is Getting A Good Package Deal- Democrats Love Ambulance Chasers. And They Love Cute And Handsome. Smart Move?

He may pick John Edwards because he needs a female on the ticket, this could appease some of the Hillary gang.

Who Is The Best Dui Lawyer In The Boston Area?
I Recently Got A 1St Offense Dui And Need This Case To Get Dismissed Asap

go to your local tavern and ask there

Where Can I Find A Lawyer....?
Where Can I Find A Lawyer That Feels Free To Consulting A Problem Over The Internet, Like Through Email, That Could Give Me Some Advice And Help On Some Subjects So I Know What To Expect??

I've consulted with many clients via the net. Please feel free to get in touch, if your problem is within one of the areas in which I practice.

What Can You Tell Me About Corporate Law?
I'M Interested In Coporate Law, But I Don'T Know Much About It... Please Inform Me About The Business And The Top Law Schools That Will Help Me Become A Sucessfull Corporate Lawyer.

Corporate law is a broad area of law that includes laws that are related to the formation and governance of business entities. Typical services a corporate law attorney may provide to a client include:

1. Advice on what kind of entity to form to operate the business of the client, including venue;
2. Preparing and filing the necessary legal documents to form such business entity;
3. Preparing business engagement contracts for the client for use with its customers and suppliers or reviewing and negotiating the same on behalf of the client;
4. Negotiating and drafting legal documents for the acquisition of other businesses for the client;
5. Negotiating and drafting legal documents for the sale of part or all of the client's business;
6. Advising the client regarding duties and obligations of the business entity to various parties, including shareholders, directors, officers, and government regulatory agencies;
7. Drafting and negotiating documents for financing the corporation through equity (e.g. private or public offerings of stock) or debt (e.g. commercial credit lines with banks).

In the United States, you do not need to pass a specialty exam to practice corporate law, just the state bar exam for the jurisdiction(s) in which you intend to practice. In general, most areas of practice in the United States do not require that you pass a specialty exam.

The top law schools in the United States according to the U.S. News and World Report law school rankings (which for better or worse is what big law firms use as a guide to hiring lawyers) ranks the following as the top 14 law schools and these are considered the top recruiting grounds for big law firms seeking entry level corporate law attorneys:

New York University
University of California - Berkeley
University of Chicago
University of Pennsylvania
University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Duke University
Northwestern University
University of Virginia
Cornell University
Georgetown University

Moving Out Of State, No Custody Agreement?
I'M A Single Mom With A 15 Month Old Daughter. Her Father And I Are Together But, Has No Interest In Loving Out Of California, Or His Parents House For That Matter. I Want To Move To Georgia Or Texas (I Live In California) But I Am Not Sure About The Laws Pertaining To This... There Is No Custody Agreement However He Is On The Birth Certificate. We Are Unmarried

I suppose it depends on the approach you want to take. The most aggresive approach is to move to Texas (or Georgia) and file for custody (called "conservatorship" in Texas). This is the safest approach because it prevents your child's father from asking the California court to impose a geographic restriction on you or the child. The geographic restriction, if granted, would require you to keep the child in a certain geographic area. That kind of restrction would prevent you from being able to move. Please note that I am a Texas attorney. I do not know the law in California. For all I know, geographic restrictions are not a big deal in California. You should consult a Calfifornia attorney, a Texas attorney such as me, and a Georgia attorney.

Another approach is to file a custody case in California. You would be able to establish important things (e.g. child support and visitation); however, you would put your case within the jurisdiction of a Calfifornia court. And your case would probably remain in the California court if you were able to move. That would prevent you from having the same kind of control over your case that you would have if you filed it in the state to which you want to move.

For more information, you are welcome to call my office.


Moore Odediran, PLLC
700 Lavaca
Suite 1400
Austin, Texas 78701
Phone: (512) 334-6080