Best Ten Attorney
Spousal Support in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Spousal Support in
93023, 93024
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To When you want an attorney at all, you should work closely along with them as a way to win your case. Regardless of how competent they can be, they're likely to need your help. Here are four important strategies to help your legal team allow you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - regardless of what information you're planning to reveal in their mind. Privilege means what you say is held in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know all things in advance - most especially information another side could learn about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a regular and factual account of information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the data they need to assist them to win. 3. Arrive Early For Those Engagements Not be late when you're appearing before a court and avoid wasting the attorney's time, too, when you are punctually, each and every time. In fact, because you may have to discuss eleventh hour details or perhaps be extra ready for the situation you're facing, it's a smart idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate Which You Have Your Act Together If you've been arrested for any type of crime, it's important so that you can prove to a legal court that you both regret the actions and so are making strides toward increasing your life. For instance, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer to get a rehab program. Be sincere and included in the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely together with your legal team increases your probability of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you need to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Is There A Listing For A James E. Kane, Attorney, In Fairfax, Va?

Although I found these listings, I cannot find any record of a licenesed lawyer in Virginia with that name.

Kane James E Attorney
Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 273-4122

Kane James E Attorney
4103 Chain Bridge Road, Fairfax, VA 22030
(703) 591-7000
- - - - -
James E. Kane
Firm: Chaplin & Gonet
Bankruptcy Law
Profile Last Updated: 2/24/2006
Address: 406 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Phone: (804) 276-5800
- - - - -

Recorded: 03/12/2002

4307 RAMONA DR Recorded: 03/12/2002
FAIRFAX, VA 22030 (703) 385-0637

Austin Semiconductor

I'M Lost! Need Legal Advice Please?
I Got Into A Minor Accident That Caused Damages On A Car That I Just Got. Since Im An 18 Year Old College Student Living At Home I Can Only Afford To Have Liability Insurance Which Means That My Insurance Doesnt Want To Do Anything About It, Even If I Clearly Wasn'T At Fault. Now Here Is Why It Gets So Complicated.. The Girl That Hit Me Is A Minor That Has No License Or Even A Permit. She Also Had 2 Little Girls In The Back Seat! She Was Driving Her Moms Car. Her Insurance Says That They Can'T Do Anything Because She Isn'T Under The Insurance Policy. I'Ve Talked To The Mother Of The Girl And She Has Only Lied. Saying Her Daughter Had A Permit &Amp; Then Another Time Telling Me That She Found Out Her Insurance Expired So She Wanted To Fix It On The Side, Even If I Had Already Claimed It To Her Insurance That She Said Was &Quot;Expired&Quot;. Even So I Agreed And Told Her That I Would Be Okay With Fixing It On The &Quot;Side&Quot; Aslong As I Was Assured My Car Would Be As It Was Before The Accident. However, The Day Before We Were Supposed To Meet Up At A Car Shop To Get An Estimate, She Never Texted Me Back. Today, I Messaged Her Again Basically Telling Her That This Is My Last Time Trying To Reach Out Before Having To Take Legal Actions. She Responded By Saying Her Father Died, And She Wasn'T Ignoring Me, &Amp; Again Didn'T Text Back. Ultimately I Just Want My Car Fixed. I'Ve Been Very Nice To This Lady &Amp; Have Given Her Much Patience And Understanding. What Can I Do On A Legal Standpoint? Thank You

Your position from a legal standpoint depends entirely on the information you have on them. For example, if you don’t have anything on her but a phone number and a first name then you’re screwed. I got hit by some old truck without AC when I was 17. We ‘exchanged’ insurance information, but it turned out the guy didn’t actually have insurance and his license plate was registered to a 2002 honda civic. Lucky for him, it took me a few days to figure out that I was totally 100% screwed as if I randomly drove into a wall. From a legal point, I had a very crappy position. I couldn’t prove that I got hit by someone so my insurance spiked and I ended up paying $748 to fix the front 3/4 of my car, a headlight, and a new rim(you know how hard it is to find a singular rim?). His truck was easily worth less than what I paid to fix the body damage the he caused.

Anyway, sorry about that, the answer depends 100% on the information you have. If you have the families insurance information, license plate number, and proof that the child without even a learners permit hit you and pictures from the accident/accident scene, then you can very easily win a case against them. If police got involved immediately after the accident then you wouldn’t have to worry about anything at this point. I’m not exactly sure if you would want to go through with full-on suing them, but if I were you I would make damn sure I communicate to the women that you are able and willing. You don’t have to be the bad guy. Just tell her you want your car fixed while making sure the mother of the child understands you that you WILL have your car fixed 100% either over or under the table.

If you know where they live then I would show up at their front door, respectfully, with a repair estimate from your local collision center.

If you have all their information I said earlier (License plate #, insurance info, pictures of accident) then you could also go to your local municipal court and file a property damage report(you can use this for leverage with the mother).

Bottom line though, you just want your car fixed. I wouldn’t go through all that legal crap unless it is 100% necessary and you lost contact with the family. So, my best suggestions are to stay respectful and get a repair estimate while still expressing your ability to take them to court.

As soon as the guy who hit me drove off I lost a lot of money and my payments went up and up. Best thing to do when you get in a car crash and it is 100% not your fault is to just call the cops and have them record the incident and all related data.

Good luck!

Divorce Legal Advice... Please Help?
I Need Help.... I'M Getting A Divorce From My Soon To Be Ex Husband. I Am The One Who Open The Case. As Of Right Now I Am Unable To Finish The Divorce Because I Have School And I Am Currently Looking For A Job. I Advised Him That I Am Not Able To Finish The Divorce And Told Him He Needs To Finish It. He Told Me He Can'T Finish It Up Because I'M The One Who Open Up The Case. Is This True? I Wish To Speak With A Lawyer But I Don'T Have Any Money. I Just Want To Know This One Question. Please Let Me Know. Also, If You Do Answer My Question Could You Please Let Me Know If You Are A Lawyer Or Not. Fyi I Live In Cal. I Heard Divorce Laws Vary From State To State. Thank You So Much. - Tina

You may waived the court fee of your divorce if you are currently enrolled in school.
If it is a simple divorce without anything to be split...No children either.
You may also go to and get all the forms for about 100.00 all filled out. All you have to do is submitted to the court.

Where To Find A Good Lawyer?
Where Is A Good Lawyer For Abuse Of A Patient? I Need Advise, On A Doctors Abuse Of Power. Do Doctors Have The Right To Rebuke There Patients? If So Why? What About The Patients Bill Of Rights? I Thought Doctors Don'T Have The Right To Rebuke Their Patients. Can They Be Sued For Such Behavior, If It Causes Mental Trauma To The Person?

Sometimes doctors have to take a hard line with a patient to keep the person healthy. That's why they are doctors...they are supposed to know what to do with sick people.

Getting a rebuke from a doctor is hardly actionable in court. Maybe you are overreacting and need someone to give you a sharp rebuke <g>

What Other Options Are There To Enforce Child Support? The Attorney General Of Texas Isn'T Doing A Thing?
My Ex Is Court Ordered To Pay The Minimum Support And I Assume The Oag Her In Texas Thinks Ruining Already Ruined Credit Is Going To Hurt Him..He Hasnt Worked Any In 2009 So They Can'T Intercept His Income Tax.He Is On Probation And It States In His Probation That He Is To Support His Minor Child. I Called His Probation Officer And He Told Me He Will Do Something As Soon As He Is Contacted By The Attorney Generals Office. I Have Called The Attorney Generals Office At Least Twice A Month For The Past Yr And Get The Same Thing.. They Are Enforcing It...Any Suggestions

I no longer work in the Texas AG's Child Support Division. It was a very frustrating situation. Most child support officers had 1500 or more cases each at any given time. The most we could do was to prioritize the cases and work the most likely to have a positive return.

You state that the loser deadbeat did not work during 2009. I do not know of a court in Texas that will jail him for contempt if he lacks the ability to pay support.

The tools available for enforcement will not help in your situation:
1. Jail. No judge will jail the non-custodial parent if no one can prove he has the ability to pay support. He cannot and should not be punished for failure to pay if he lacks the ability to pay.
2. Tax refund diversion. He paid none. He gets no refund. You get none.
3. Removal of license. It appears that he would not have a professional license (e.g., physician, plumber) to remove for nonpayment.
4. Execution of judgment. It appears that he does not own sufficient non-exempt property to take to satisfy a judgment on the child support debt.
5. Shame and humiliation. This loser does not even support his own child. He is lower than a TV preacher or cancer insurance salesman. He cannot be humiliated.
6. Revocation of probation. If he is otherwise in compliance with the terms of probation, his PO is working to keep him out of prison. As with a motion for contempt, the motion to revoke probation would have to include proof that he is willfully withholding payment (as opposed to being unable to pay).
7. Reporting to credit agencies. As you said, ruined credit is not on this loser's list of worries.

You could use one of the private child support collection agencies. In their contract, they would get to take a third or more of any money collected. They may be able to get creative.

If I had to bet, I would say that the deadbeat is a lost cause.

I regret that you cannot rely on this jerk.

Question About Making A Legal Will?
Is There Any Real Legal Difference Between Having An Attorney Draft A Will (Which Is More Expensive) And Just Having Your Last Will And Testament Signed And Witnessed By A Notary?

Many people today (mistakenly) think they can just pull something off the Internet OR go to one of those office supply stores and grab a generic document packet.

Heads up!

Every state is different.

Every county is different.

All you need to do is have one wrong word in the wrong place, or omit a very important word and your Estate will not be distributed the way you planned. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not skimp here on this - if you try to save a few bucks now by going without a lawyer, it could cost your beneficiaries big bucks later. Please go to an attorney. (If money is a BIG problem, call your local [usually county] bar association; ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys.)

Also consider writing a Power of Attorney for Health Care. This document is just as important as a Will, and it is a good time to do it when you do your Will. A Lawyer can thoroughly explain this document to you so you actually understand what you are signing.

Good luck.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, and belief. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)