Top Rated Attorney
Trust in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Trust in
93023, 93024
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Irrespective of what your legal needs are you will see that there are loads of lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise that they can are experts in your sort of case. This can make the whole process of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, if you follow the following you will be able to narrow down your search on the right one in almost no time. The first step is to create a selection of the lawyers that happen to be listed in your town that specialize in your position. While you are causeing this to be list you must only include those which you have an excellent vibe about based on their advertisement. You can then narrow this list down if you take some time evaluating their internet site. There you will be able to find the number of years they are practicing and some general details about their success rates. At this time your list ought to have shrunken further to individuals which you felt had professional websites plus an appropriate quantity of experience. You need to then take the time to search for independent reviews of each attorney. Make sure to see the reviews rather than just relying upon their overall rating. The details from the reviews gives you a solid idea of the way they communicate with their clientele and the time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, you should meet with at least the past three lawyers which have the credentials you would like. This provides you with time to really evaluate how interested they can be in representing your case. It really is imperative that you follow many of these steps to ensure that you find a person which includes the right measure of experience to help you the best possible outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Is The Attorney Allowed To Present New Evidence At An Appellate Division?
I Was Just Wondering About This. Any Sort Of Help Would Be Much Appreciated, Thanks!

In general no, the appellate only sees if the applicable law was applied to the facts found by the lower court, the lower court is consider the fact finder because they personally sit with the opposing parties listing to the first hand testimony

Is Sharing This Information Legal?
I Am A Web Designer And Developer. I'Ve Recently Had The Idea To Create A Website Where Kik Messenger Users Can Meet. Kik Is A Free Messenger Provided On Smart Phones, Tablets, Ect. Here Is How The Website Would Work. Users Would Sign Up, Entering Their First Name, Kik Username, Age, A Small Profile Picture, And Whether Or Not They Are Looking For Girls, Boys Or Both. This Information Would Then Be Listed On The Website, But The Kik Username Would Be Hidden. As A Person Is Browsing Through And They Find Someone They Might Be Interested In &Quot;Kiking&Quot;, They Would Send A Request To That Person For Their Kik Username. If The Person Accepts The Request, Their Username Would Then Be Displayed To The Person Who Sent The Request So That They Can Begin Messaging Them Through Kik Messenger. Sounds Legal To Me, But I Just Want To Be Sure. I Would Make Clear On The Website That &Quot;This Website Is In No Way Partners, Or Part Of Kik.

If "sharing ... their first name, age, a small profile picture, and whether or not they are looking for girls, boys or both" is the "legal" question, yeah - that's your user list and you can "share" it with whomever and however you feel.

If 'borrowing' KIKs name and image and reputation is the question, you're in a Labyrinth's "Bog of Eternal Stench" dotted with tiny solid footings surrounded by a quagmire of filthy muck and hot air; The best plan of approach would be to hammer out an agreement with KIK that'll minimize and specify responsibilities so when the inevitable happens everyone knows what 'rock' they're standing on, same as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google, and the rest of the "Share"s-gang do. The way you describe your service makes it directly KIK-dependent, which means you're relying on their efforts for your efforts to be of any value - which is generally not a good method of operation because if you become a hit they'll be entitled to your success just as equally as if you become a detriment they'll be entitled to your making reparations.

Criminal Lawyer Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppp?
Hey Im Thinking About Becoming A Criminal Lawyer But Dont Know What To Study For My Under-Grad Degree!! Any Ideas Write Back! I Was Thinking Social Studies And Language Arts?? Good Idea?? And How Do You Become A Criminal Lawyer? Ifjsdifsdidsoifsdoifijfsijf.......Sorry

Take the Law School Admissions Test, or LSAT. The LSAT is given four times per year at hundreds of locations across North America. The test is divided into five 35-minute sessions, with each designed to test your aptitude for practicing law. The LSAT exam is used as a benchmark by law schools that are members of the LSAC, by most law schools in Canada and by a number of law schools that have not yet been approved by the ABA. Find out when and where the test will be given by following the LSAT link in the Resources section.

Apply to law school. Be prepared to apply to several schools before you are accepted to one. The legal profession is always in demand, and class sizes are limited. Make sure the school you ultimately select is accredited by the American Bar Association. More information about accredited schools can be found on the ABA website, which is listed in the Resources section.

Complete law school. After selecting a school, you will need to complete 3 years of study. At the end of this period, you will have a law degree. In most cases, you still cannot work as an attorney at this stage, but you can gain experience by working as a paralegal in a criminal lawyer's office while you wait to take the bar exam.

Pass the state bar exam. Each state has its own exam. You will need to pass this exam in the state(s) where you intend to practice law. The bar exam is often described as being the hardest test you will ever take, and many people have to take the exam several times before they receive a passing grade. After passing this exam, you will receive a license to practice law, and can begin to practice criminal law in that state.

What To Ask A Lawyer?
I Have To Do This Resume Thing. And What Are Good Questions That Would Be Asked To A Person Who Is Trying To Get A Job As A Lawyer. Like Questions On Previous Cases Or Something. Help !

Sample Attorney Resume

Contact Information:

* Full name
* Present and permanent addresses
* Telephone numbers
* Email address


To enter academia with a focus on Socio-Legal studies which will emphasize my diverse educational background and utilize my desire to teach and learn throughout my life.


MSc, Socio-Legal Studies - 2009

University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom

Junior Doctor, Law - 2006

SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas

University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom

Study Abroad 2001-2002

Faculty of Law - British Criminal Law & Public Law

Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry & Cell Biology - 2003

University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California

Minor in Law & Society

Program of Concentration: History


Civil Clinic Student Supervisor

SMU Civil Clinic, Dallas, Texas, 2006 to 2006

* I was involved in assisting new students in the SMU Civil Clinic since I was previously a student and now a return student supervisor in the Civil Clinic. I was highly involved in many client cases as well as assistance and support to the Civil Clinic academic deans and support staff.
* Associate Membership to the State Bar of Texas also known as a Third Year Bar Card which allowed me to practice law under the supervision of licensed attorney.
* Client counseling, Client interviewing, Legal Research and Writing, Presentations before court, involvement in actual legal practice.

Legal Assistant

LSG Sky Chefs, Irving, Texas, 2005 to 2005

* Legal Document Review of contracts between LSG Sky Chefs kitchens and Airlines in order to identify relevant dates and contract issues which were then input into a time matters(R) database for ease of reference.
* Working in a team of 5 to 8 employees allowed for efficient and cost effective review of thousands of contracts to enable the identification of important contractual responsibilities
* Legal Document analysis and consolidation of such documents into manageable categories and topics to allow for quicker access and analysis

Administrative Support

Dallas County Public Defender's Office , Dallas, Texas, 2004 to 2005

* After working for the office as a legal intern for 3 months and working in excess of 300+ hours I was specially created an administrative position in the office which allowed me to assist in technical support, data entry, legal research, and the implementation of a case management system.
* The implementation of the Dallas County Public Defenders Case Management System which was the result of a grant of the Task Force on Indigent Defense and the Chief Public Defender Jeanette Dresher-Green.
* Working in a government environment with the need to adhere to timelines and dates for projects.

Law Student Intern - Volunteer

Dallas County Public DefenderĀ“s Office, Dallas, Texas, 2004 to 2004

* I worked alongside an assistant Public Defender in the misdemeanor courts of Dallas County, Texas. I was involved in the day to day running of County Criminal Court no 3 under the Honorable Dan Wyde.
* I worked a more than 300+ hrs of community service during my time in the office. I was recognized for this achievement at my law school graduation and the position of administrative support was created for me to continue at the Public DefenderĀ“s Office.

Student Program Assistant

Warren College Honors Program, La Jolla, California, 2002 to 2003

* I was the liaison between the students on the Warren College Honors writing program and the Graduate Teaching Assistant that was directly responsible for marking the students work. I also assisted in the selection of speakers for the Honors Writing Program and worked alongside the Program Coordinator Barbara Sanchez.
* I was accepted into this position after being involved in the Warren College Honors Program since the start of my academic career at UC San Diego.
* The skills required in this program extended to critical thinking, working with students in response to their work, and also leading discussions on the topics which were discussed by the guest speakers. ~~

Got Legal Advice For A Potentially Soon To Be Divorced Woman?
I Am A Full Time Student Who Has Only Worked A Couple Of Times Here And There Since Getting Married Three Years Ago. My Husband Is Really Screwing Up And I Am Thinking About Getting A Divorce. He Is Supporting Me While I Finish School. I Don'T Have Any Children, And I'M Trying To Figure Out If I Will Be Able To Receive Spousal Support In Illinois And, If So, For How Long? Is It Based On A Percentage Of His Income? How Does This Work?

I would suggest that you go and seek the advice of a lawyer. You should be able to get a free consultation with a lawyer, when you do talk to a lawyer do not be afraid to ask a lot of questions. Get as much information as you can from them, it never hurts to see what they will tell you.

Most likely you will not be entitled to a lot money if any, since you have only been together for 3 years. But you should check to make sure. Also it will depend upon what you have contributed to your marriage. It may also depend upon what kind of an income your husband makes as to if your going to be able to receive spousal support. Please do check with a lawyer to see what your rights are when it comes to all of this.

What you need to do is finish your schooling so that you will be able to get a job. It would be better if you have a job so that it will make it easier to put you closer to where you want to be. Try to hang in there until you have done some of these things for your self. As long as your safe, meaning that he isn't hurting you physically or abusing you in any way.

Even if you get a job and it isn't making you the kind of money that you want it may show that you were contributing to the marriage financially.

Again do check with a lawyer in your state so that you can get the information that you need to help you. I wish you all the best, I'm sure that your going to be just fine since you sound like a strong woman. God bless you!

Dwi Charge, No Money For Attorney?
I Had Left A Party And I Remember Everything, Except I Blacked Out For About 10 Minutes And Supposedly I Had Fallen Asleep At A Traffic Light Long Enough For People To Call An Ambulence To Wake Me Up, And Eventually I Woke Up And Drove Through On Coming Traffic( I Have No Recollection Of This) All I Remember Was Driving Speed Limit And Then Seeing The Cop Car Behind Me Turn Its Lights On. I Stopped, He Told Me The Story And I Was Shocked, I Felt Fine But I Had Been Drinking A Little That Night. He Gave Me A Field Test That I Would Probably Fail Sober. The Cop Was Being Real Cool, Even Sat Me In The Front Seat With Him And Said He Was Just Now Turning On The Camera Wheni Was Already Seated. He Then Took Me In And Gave Me Advice B/C It Was Almost 5Am That I Should Not Take Any Test And That I Was Going To Spend The Night In Jail But That Atleast I Wouldn'T Drive Home Drunk. So I Was Released By The Judge On A Pr Bond Or Something, I Didnt Have To Pay Anything B/C It Was My First Time Ever Getting In Any Kind Of Trouble. I Ask For Court Appointed Attorney. I Show Up To Court On Due Date, And They Tell Me B/C I Have A Job, That I Need To Find My Own Attorney So They Reschedule. Now Here I Am, 6 Days Away And I Am Negative 150 Dollars, My Phone Is Unpaid And Cut Off, And I Have No Gas. My Job Let Me Go B/C Of This Dwi Conviction(I Was In Training With Directech Sw And I Had To Drive A Company Vehicle). So Im Freaking Out, I Dont Know What To Do And I Can' Find Money Even To Get Gas, What Do I Do About An Attorney? Plz Help!

If you have no money an attorney will be appointed for you at arraignment.