Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Wills in Ojai

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Wills in
93023, 93024
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Help You When you want a legal representative at all, you have to work closely along with them as a way to win your case. Irrespective of how competent they can be, they're planning to need your help. Here are four important methods to help your legal team assist you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - regardless of what information you're likely to reveal to them. Privilege means whatever you say is stored in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know all things in advance - most importantly information another side could check out and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of information associated with your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they need to help them win. 3. Turn Up Early For All Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and get away from wasting the attorney's time, too, because they are punctually, whenever. In reality, because you may need to discuss last second details or perhaps be extra prepared for the way it is you're facing, it's smart to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You May Have Your Act Together If you've been involved in any type of crime, it's important in order to prove to the legal court that you simply both regret the actions and are making strides toward improving your life. For instance, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for the rehab program. Be sincere and associated with the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you ought to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Lawyer Contacted Me With &Quot;Unclaimed Funds&Quot;. Is It A Scam?
I Was Contacted By A Real Estate Lawyer Stating That He Had Found $12,400 In Unclaimed Funds From A House I Owned That Was Foreclosed Upon In 2004. He Said He Could Get That Amount For A Finders/Representation Fee Of $2500. I'Ve Done A Little Research On Him And Found That He'S Been Practicing Law For 29 Years With No Marks On His Record From The Bar Association. But I'Ve Tried Looking Into A Few &Quot;Missing Money&Quot; Sites And Can'T Find What He'S Finding. Is He Probably Legitimate Or Is He Trying To Track Down My Ex-Wife For Debt Collection Purpose? Are There Other Free Sites Besides Missingmoney.Com And Unclaimed.Org?

Also google
Clark Howard missing money.
They have all the sites you need to look into.
Don't forget to look under your state too - the site will tell you how.
Mr. Howard is the money guy from CNN.
It's the best site for this - it really is.

Also, do you have a good relationship with your bank?
Ask to make a 10 minute appointment with the manager and tell him about this.
He'll know the ins and outs of what scam this guy may be getting at.
With our FHA loan, we got back a check for $400 for a 90K house..
Sometimes if you move, this check gets returned to sender.
You might have not left a forwarding address.
I bet you that's what he is talking about.
How to find your FHA money is on the clark howard site.

How & Where Can I Find A Form To Modify A Temporary Order? This To Change The Visitation & To Order Child Sup?
Family Law

You have to go to the court house to where you started it. There are forms there and if you can not afford an attorney you can seek legal aid or you can represent yourself. You can have papers served by a Sheriff for court and the cost is about 25 dollars depending on how far the Sheriff has to travel to issue the papers to your ex.

What Are The Different Divorce Laws In India?
Divorce Laws In India

Different divorce laws can be:

• Hindu (including Sikhs, Jains and Buddists) : Hindu Marriage Act,
• Muslims : Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939
• Christians: Indian Divorce Act, 1869 etc.

Kansas Grandparents Visitation Rights?
I Told My Mother That She Is Not Welcome In My Home Or To See My Kids If She Does Not Get Help For Her Drinking. Could She Take Me To Court And Win Visitation? I Haven'T Had Anything To Do With Her For The Past Two Years. She'S Been Stopping My My House Once Every Couple Weeks To See My Daughter But She Hasn'T Been Allowed To Take Or Keep My Child Anywhere For Two Years. My Child Is Only 3.

from what i understand... Grandparents are only granted visitation if it can be proved that their life will suffer from being away from that grandparent. For example, a greandparent that has been there since day one, and the child has grown very attached. wel if the grandparent is denied visitaion it will cause an emotional distress to the child.
But yes she can certainly try, and could still get visitation, but not likely if she has an alocohol problem, or will at least be supervised.

For Attorneys: Child Support?
My Parents Divorced When I Was 7(I'M 16 Now), And My Dad Didn'T Pay Child Support For The First Two Years. He Finally Paid It In A Lump Sum, But My Mom Never Truly Used That Money For Me. Since She Didn'T Have A Job For Almost Four Years, She Used Most Of It To Support Herself. My Father Didn'T Have To Pay Spousal Support. My Question Is, Can I Sue My Mom For That Money? Or Is There No Way To Prove That Most Of The Money Went To Her?

The money your Mom received for the support of you was for her to spend - not you.

Just because it says child support does not mean it was to be used for things you thought were useful. You are the child. She is the adult.

The money your Mom received was to be spent in a way she thought was right:

car purchase or rent
insurance (car, house, health)
TV / Cable
everything else

Don't take sides.

Your Mom is not 100 % right or wrong and your Dad is not 100 % right or wrong.

It takes 2 people to break a marriage.

As for suing ? Who would you sue ? Your Mom because you did not think she spent the money the way you wanted her to ? Good luck with that. The Court / Judge only cares that your Mom received the money from your Dad.

And, because your Dad did not pay for awhile ? I imagine it was difficult for you and your Mom at times, especially since she was a stay at home Mom taking care of you and unemployed for 4 years. Did it occur to you that since she was unemployed the MEAGER money she received from your Dad was hardly enough to cover every single expense she had on your account ?


Urgent!! Need No Cost Legal Advice For Widow Who'S Spouse Committed Suicide;Inlaws Have Own Interests Not Hers
Please Help....My Good Friend Who'S Husband Committed Suicide On Sept 10, 2007. There'S Real And Personal Property. No Will. The Inlaws Are Pushy, Self-Serving And Disrespectful Of Her Feelings & Rights. She Was Physically And Mentally Abused Prior To His Suicide. She Just Wants What Is Rightfully Hers And To Be Treated Fairly And Respect Her Rights. She Has And Has Had No Income Thru The Entire Marriage, Is Disabled And Is A Having Hard Time, As She Is Unsure As To Exactly What Is And Isnt Suppose To Happening. Petrified She May Get Booted Out Of The Home She And Her Husband Shared. Knowlege And Info Would Be Priceless, Not Knowing Is The Majority Of The Fear. Please Help Asap With Any Info, Referral And/Or Advice...Thanks

I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that under most US Law the legal-spouse is by default the immediate beneficiary of all assets left by the descedent spouse. Especially if there's no will. Again, I'm not a lawyer, but it would seem that the in-laws have no claim or power to decide what happens to marital property and assets.

Definitely get some legal representation and ask what the best course of action is: Perhaps they will issue restraining orders and/or (if possible) issue injunctions against the inlaws asking them to cease-n-decists their actions agains the living spouse.

SOunds like the in-laws are a bunch of vultures. The guy hasn't even been buried and they're all over his stuff. Talk about lack of respect.