Nearly all men and women do not think about obtaining a law firm right up until they are in desperate need. The lawful issue might be personal, like family law, for a divorce or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer or attorney. It may be a criminal circumstance you want to be defended on. Businesses require legal representatives as well, no matter whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unfair business methods. Tax law firms are also effective anytime interacting with government complications. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A huge, full service law firm has many lawyers with diverse areas of competence, so based on your own personal legal issue, you can instantly hold on to the perfect legal professional to meet your up-to-date need without having to begin your search each time you need legal assistance.It is most effective to find a lawyer you can have faith in. You need one with a good track record, who istrustworthy, efficient, and wins cases. You need to have assurance that they will represent you properly and invoice you fairly for their services. Oftentimes a recommendation from a buddy or business associate can be useful, nevertheless you should keep your options open and evaluate all the firms accessible, because when you need to have legal support, you need it immediately and you want the best you can manage to pay for. Thank you for hunting for a lawyer or attorney with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is glad to produce specific search parameters to fulfill your necessities. We constantly make an effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything you are searching for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
I Want To Be A Civil Litigation Lawyer, But I Don'T Know What I Should Major First. Any Help?
A major in one of the humanities: English, philosophy, etc. will help you both in your career and in law school. The skills you gain with those majors, like research, writing, textual interpretation, in class discussion and debate, are important in law school and as a lawyer. I would also suggest involving yourself in activities like debate. That will help with the litigation skills you will need after law school.
Is It Possible To Get A Federal Appointed Public Attorney Who Is In Federal Of Bureau Prison Convicted.?
Someone Is Convicted Of A Crime And Serving The Sentence But Gets Accused Doing Another Criminal Activities While In Prison And Presume To Be Guilty Of That Crime Without Proper Investigation. Would This Person Need A Federal Appointed Public Attorney To Represent Him, If Not, What Can Be Done....
Sonny, maybe I am missing your point but if I understand your question...
All people in the US charged with a crime are, by law, entitled to legal representation; even if they are currently imprisoned. Presumption of guilt does not relieve the government from the constitutional based understanding that a person is presumed innocent until proven guilty. I am not a legal expert but it would seem practical that the person would be provided a federally appointed lawyer if they don't hire their own private attorney. I have to tell you, I have never heard of a federal public defender but people charged with federal crimes need representation too.
Sorry, but that's the best I've got for you.
What Happens If You Get Into Drunk Drive Car Accident?
I Made A Big Mistake And Drove Home Drunk Last Night. I Was Driving My Car And I Had One Passenger In The Car With Me. I Don'T Know How It Happen But My Car Drove Over A Big Curve And It Was Not Drivable. Someone Came And Called The Cops And Ambulance Came. Me And Friend Both Were Carried Out By Ambulance And Went To The Hospital. I Signed A Paper To Do Blood Test For Alcohol Level. My Friend Was Hurt And Had To Get Some Stitch On His Head. I Stayed Over Night At The Hospital. Cops Gave Me 4 Tickets For
- Driving While Impaired By Alcohol
- Driving Under Influence Of Alcohol
- Driving Under Influence Of Alcohol Per Se
- Failure To Control Speed To Avoid Collision
Also The Document That I Signed For Blood Test.
What Would Happen To Me? Will My Insurance Cover For The Car?
It Is My First Accident Or Any Traffic Violation While Under Influence.
I Need Some Advice.
It depends on your state what will happen to you.
Most insurance companies will not cover an accident in which alcohol was involved, it most likely will void your policy.
Being in the military will not help. Why should it? If anything you should know better.
You don't need a lawyer, but it is in your best interest to hire one.
My advice, get a lawyer. Stop drinking and driving.
Insurance Question For Lawyer?
I Have An Insurance That I Paid Full For Six Months And It Still Has Two Months Left However, Someone Called The Insurance Place And Cancelled My Insurance. They Didnt Pretend To Be Me, They Just Know Somebody That Works In That Insurance Place, It Was The Same Person Who Had Recommended Me To That Place. What Really Bothers Me Is That This Person Now Knows My Information, What Car I Drive, Address, Color Of Car, Any And All Information That The Insurance Place Has. I Know I Can Get My Insurance Reinstated Because I Paid It For Six Full Months And Everything Is Under My Name
My Question Is If Their Is Anything Else I Can Do, Or Does Anyone Know Of Any Laws That This Breaks. Im Sure That Its Illegal I Just Dont Know The Laws, Help Anyone?
Tell your insurance company what you are telling us. Tell them who did this.
If Im A File Clerk Can I Eventually Move My Way Up To Legal Assistant At A Law Firm?
If legal assistant is the same as a secretary, then yes. You do not need a college degree to be a legal secretary.
If the firm considers a legal assistant to be the same as a paralegal, then no, at least not in California - UNLESS you have met certain requirements prior to 12/31/03.
Business & Professions Code
§6450. Paralegals-Definition; Scope and Limitations of Lawful Activities; Qualifications; Certification
c. A paralegal shall possess at least one of the following:
1. A certificate of completion of a paralegal program approved by the American Bar Association.
2. A certificate of completion of a paralegal program at, or a degree from, a postsecondary institution that requires the successful completion of a minimum of 24 semester, or equivalent, units in law-related courses and that has been accredited by a national or regional accrediting organization or approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education.
3. A baccalaureate degree or an advanced degree in any subject, a minimum of one year of law-related experience under the supervision of an attorney who has been an active member of the State Bar of California for at least the preceding three years or who has practiced in the federal courts of this state for at least the preceding three years, and a written declaration from this attorney stating that the person is qualified to perform paralegal tasks.
4. A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma, a minimum of three years of law-related experience under the supervision of an attorney who has been an active member of the State Bar of California for at least the preceding three years or who has practiced in the federal courts of this state for at least the preceding three years, and a written declaration from this attorney stating that the person is qualified to perform paralegal tasks. This experience and training shall be completed no later than December 31, 2003.
Is This Legal For Law Enforcement To Do?
The Article Is Here: Http://Www.Talkleft.Com/Story/2005/03/09/865/28869
Basically Police Tried To Use A Catheter Against His Will To Draw Urine? Serious Answers Only Who Know What They Are Talking About -- Is This Legal?
Ok, well I don't know florida law, but here's what we can force an Arrestee to submit to as a search incident to arrest in MA:
1. Fingernail Scrapings (Cupp v. Murphy 1973)
2. Fingernail Clippings (Commonwealth v. Appleby 1970)
3. Fingerprints and Photographs (provided person is arrested for Felony, NOT Misdemeanors. Exception is arrest for riot, mass demonstration, or disterbance)
4. Hair samples from Head, chest, and Pubic Areas (Commonwealth v. Tarver 1975; Commonwealth v. Puleio 1985)
5. Handwriting Exemplars (US v. Mara 1973)
6. Voice Exemplars (US v. Dionisio 1973)
7. Clothing (Commonwealth v. Appleby 1970)
8. Ultraviolet Examinations (State v. Richardson - 6th Cir. 1968)
9. Exterior Scrapings of Genetalia (Brent v. White - 5th Cir. 1968)
10. Benzidine Testing for detection of blood on suspects body or clothing (Commonwealth v. Appleby 1970)
11. Gun Powder Residue Test (Commonwealth v. Lydon 1992)
12. Blood Sample for Alcohol content analysis (suspect must consent. Refusal is a 120 day license revocation. If vicitim is unconscious, file subpoena for medical records through C.233 Sec.79. BAC should be recorded in medical records as hospita practice. Orig. case was Schmerber v. California 1966)
13. Bodily Intrusions need search warrant (Rodrigues v. Furtado 1991)
14. Modeling of Blouse (Holt v. US 1910)
This is all MA law, FL is probably different b/c MA has very strict laws that limit police action to a much higher degree then the 49 other states and even the federal government. Even federal cases don't always apply in my state so.