Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Advice And Assistance Legal Aid in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Advice And Assistance Legal Aid in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
The majority of people do not think about selecting a lawyer until they are in desperate need. The legal matter might possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust law firm. It may be a criminal condition you need to be defended on. Businesses require legal representatives as well, regardless if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unjustified business procedures. Tax attorneys are also helpful any time interacting with government complications. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A huge, full service law firm has many attorneys with diverse areas of abilities, so based on your legal issue, you can immediately hold on to the very best attorney at law to meet your current need without having to commence your search each time you need legal help.It is best to obtain a law firm you can trust. You really want one with a good record, who ishonest, productive, and wins cases. You would like to have confidence that they will defend you the right way and charge you fairly for their services. Quite often a word of mouth from a good friend or business affiliate can be helpful, nevertheless you should continue to keep your options open and evaluate all the firms available, for the reason that when you need legal support, you need it instantly and you would like the very best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for hunting for a attorney at law with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is happy to supply specific search variables to meet your necessities. We consistently strive to focus on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find anything at all you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Is Dui A Felony?
Filling Out A Job Application, Asked The Question If I Had A Felony In The Last 10 Yrs, Had A Dui 7Yrs Ago Is That Reportable

DUI Misdemeanor Conviction: (Accident Involving Property Damage or Personal Injury)-s. 316.193 (3), F.S.

Any person who causes property damage or personal injury to another while driving under the influence is guilty of a First Degree Misdemeanor (not more than $1,000 fine or 1-year imprisonment).


DUI Felony Conviction: (Repeat Offenders or Accidents Involving Serious Bodily Injury)-s. 316.193 (2),(3) F.S.

* Any person convicted of a third DUI within 10 years or a fourth or subsequent DUI commits a Third Degree Felony (not more than $5,000 fine and/or 5 years imprisonment).

* Any person who causes serious bodily injury while driving under the influence is guilty of a Third Degree Felony (not more than $5,000 fine and/or 5 years imprisonment) or if habitual/violent felony offender as provided in s. 775.084, F.S.

Need Legal Advice? Lawyer If Possible?
Last Year My Husband Sold His Car. It Was Completely Paid Off. Anyways, He Sold It In February Using The Sales Slip At The Bottom Of The Registration. His Parents Were Witnesses. It Was Sold To A Coworker/Work Friend. He Made A Copy Of The Sale Paper, But I Didn'T Know That He Didn'T Go With The Guy To Dol Or Report The Sale. He Left It Up To The Guy Trusting His 'Friend'. Had I Known I Would Have Made My Husband Do The Sale Properly. So. Months Later We Get A Towing Bill Saying The Car Had Been Impounded And Sold At Auction After Having Been Abandoned. Even Though It Was Abandoned By The Guy, He Had Apparently Not Put The Sale In, So There Is No Dol Record. Just Our Un-Stamped Copy. And The Total Bill Was 2,229 Dollars! My Husband Forgot And It Went To Collections. I Called And They Said To Send A Letter Of Explanation With Our Proof...Since They 'Sale Report' Was Unstamped By The Dol, It Apparently Wasn'T Proof Enough. I Want To Know What, If Any, Are Our Options? Didn'T Think Parents Were A Good Enough Witness. We Don'T Have Contact With The Guy Either As My Husband Was Laid Off A Month After Selling It. Do We Have Enough Proof For A Small Case? About How Much Will It Cost To Go About That If We Do And Chances Of Winning? If We Don'T Have Enough Proof, Would We Have A Case Against The Towing Company, Since They Didn'T Let Us Know About The Impound/Sale Of 'His' Car Until 2,000 Dollars After The Fact? Thank You So Much. Please Help. To Boot My Husband Is In The Military And Will Be Gone Awhile. Will Power Of Attorney Allow Me To Fight This?

You need to consult with an attorney - ASAP - BEFORE your husband leaves. For your own protection, get an attorney.

THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know in the same situation, etc.


Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle your type of matter. (If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys, but sometimes in the field of Law, how much you are willing to pay does affect the quality you get. >>>>>Since your husband is in the military, check out what legal services he can get - often there are attorneys that can/will help military personnel. BUT you need to do something ASAP.)

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter - do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

- Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all - you have to ask, don't assume)
- How much do they charge (per hour)?
- Could you make payments on your account?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

(Don't sell motor vehicles to "friends" in the future. Friends and business do not mix well.)

Good luck to you.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)

I Have Some Questions About Legal Issues?
If It Matters, I Live In Kentucky. I'M Not Sure If These Type Of Laws Vary From State To State. I'Ll Be Turning 16 In Less Than A Month, My Mom And Dad Are Divorced And I Live With My Mom. I Would Like To Cut All Ties With My Dad, Is It True That I'M Allowed To Do That When I Turn 16? Also, Since My Mom Is My Legal Guardian, Can She Sign For Me To Drop Out Of School Without My Dad'S Consent? And Please Just Answer My Question, I Really Don'T Want A Lecture From Someone Who Knows Nothing About My Situation. One More Thing, If I Drop Out, Can I Still Get My Permit And License? Thanks.

Dropping out is not the smartest thing to do. I will give you some practical advice: find some sort of legal aid session and ask a lawyer who knows Kentucky civil law.

If you live near a college, try contacting the Criminal Justice department or the Law degree program and ask if they offer any free legal aid. Otherwise, consult your county's Legal Bar and ask them or ask your church's pastor if there is a lawyer in the congregation that can help.

Unless you get an answer from a lawyer familiar with Kentucky law, you might not get the correct information you need.

Good luck.

What Do You Think Court Border Patrol Should Of Allowed 3 Times The Limit Drunk Driver To Drive?
The U.S. Border Patrol Has The Power To Stop Weapons Of Mass Destruction From Entering The Country And Protecting The Border From Illegal Immigrant Crossings. That Power Does Not, However, Extend To Policing Erie Streets For Drunken Drivers, An Erie County Judge Has Ruled. Judge John Garhart Has Thrown Out The Evidence Against A Woman Who Was Detained By A U.S. Border Patrol Agent Who Said He Observed Her Swerving Her Vehicle In Traffic At A Time When Her Blood Alcohol Content Was Measured At More Than Three Times The Legal Limit For Driving, 0.08 Percent. Garhart Granted A Suppression Motion By The Woman, Corrine Breon, Whose Lawyer, Stephen Sebald, Argued That A U.S. Border Patrol Agent Improperly Detained Her Before Calling Erie Police To Arrest Her. Garhart Said The Agent, Identified As &Quot;Agent Gregory&Quot; In Court Records, Acted Reasonably And Responsibly And In Good Faith. &Quot;He Was Nearly Hit By Miss Breon And Was Clearly Concerned, Not Only With Her Welfare, But That Of The Other Citizens Of The Commonwealth.&Quot; But Garhart Said That The Agent Did Not Have The Authority To Conduct The Stop Either As A Federal Agent Or As A Private Citizen. Sebald Welcomed The Ruling. &Quot;It Is The Right Decision. When Law Enforcement Does Not Understand The Parameters Of Authority, It Just Opens Up Pandora'S Box,&Quot; He Said. The Case Stemmed From A Traffic Incident That Occurred Jan. 16, 2010, On West Eighth Street. Http://Www.Goerie.Com/Apps/Pbcs.Dll/Article?Aid=/20110111/News02/301119910/-1/News

This is outrageous! There is no question as to her guilt. Our legal system has allowed her to get away with drunk driving because there were no police officers in the area to observe her driving drunk? What kind of message is that sending out to our kids? Does she get a free pass when she hits and kills someone while driving drunk as long as she runs away and there are no police officers to observe her doing so? Is she safe at "home base" because she made it to her driveway? What is wrong with you people? I wonder why society is going down the drain!

I am whole-heartedly disgusted with our justice system.

Can Bankruptcy Court Uphold A Divorce Decree?
In My Divorce Decree It States Real Estate Property Is To Placed For Sale My Ex Has Let This Property Foreclose And Has Filed Bankruptcy And The Property Is Not Up For Sale Can The Bankruptcy Court Uphold The Divorce And Make Him Put It Back Up For Sale? Also The Divorce States That He Is To Pay The Mortgage And Hold Me Harmless For All The Debt On It Can The Bankruptcy Uphold This As Well.

I am NOT an attorney, but I was a loan officer for many, many years and I have seen this sort of thing happen all the time.

First, sue your lawyer if he or she said your were not responsible for the debt. If you cosigned for it and the banks did not release you in writing, the divorce decree means absolutely nothing as far as the bank holding the debt is concerned.

Second, if the loan on the house was not kept current, and the bank has a mortgage on it, the bank can and WILL take it. (The mortgage is not what you pay, it's what the gives the bank the right to take the home if you don't pay the loan.) What's worse, if you cosigned the loan and it goes to foreclosure, that foreclosure will be on your credit as well.

Third, the divorce decree says he has to, but it can't make him do it. The best the court can do is put him in jail for contempt.

You should get a lawyer right away, and not the joker who wrote your decree. Contact the banks that had any joint debt and let them know the situation. You COULD BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE DEBT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY. The divorce decree does not change this.

If you have specific questions, please feel free to contact me directly.

-Patrick Lea the Cincinnati Realtor(R)

Traffic Lawyers In Ontario?
Can Anyone Tell Me If These Lawyers Are Good Or Not Which One Is Better Xcoppers Or Points I Got A Amber Light And I Want To Fight It.

Those companies are paralegals, NOT lawyers. One's just as good as another, I suppose. Before you do anything I suggest you go online and study the amber light violation section of the Highway Traffic Act. Really read the section without predjudice and honestly answer your own questions. Might save you a bit of money. .