Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Atlanta Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Atlanta Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
3 Approaches To Know You've Picked The Right Lawyer It's pretty intimidating to pass through a legal court system, particularly if you lack confidence within your legal team. Here are three important methods to know that you've hired the proper lawyer: 1. They Specialize In Your Form Of Case Legal requirements is normally tricky and this requires specialists to tackle the tough cases. When you want a lawyer, seek out one that deals with the issue you're facing. Regardless of whether a member of family or friend recommends you use a company they know, when they don't have got a focus that's comparable to your case, keep looking. As soon as your attorney is undoubtedly an expert, specifically in the trouble you're facing, you already know you've hired the best one. 2. The Lawyer Includes A Winning Record Dependant upon the circumstances, it could be hard to win an instance, specifically if the team working for you has minimal to no experience. Look for practices that have won numerous cases that relate to yours. Although this is no guarantee which you case will likely be won, it offers you a better shot. 3. They Listen And Respond If the attorney you've chosen takes some time to listen to your concerns and answer your inquiries, you've probably hired the right one. Regardless of how busy these are or how small your concerns seem using their perspective, it's important that they answer you within a caring and timely manner. From the point of look at a common citizen who isn't acquainted with the judicial system, court cases could be pretty scary you will need updates and to think that you're part of the solution. Some attorneys are simply a lot better to you and the case than others. Be sure you've hired the most suitable team for your personal circumstances, to actually can put the matter behind you as fast as possible. Faith with your legal representative is the first step to winning any case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

What Is Spousal Support?
What Is Spousal Support And Is A Wife Entitled Too It When She Has Not Separated From Her Husband Legally But Has Deserted Him? Wife Is German Husband Is American Both Live In Germany Husband Deployed Right Now.

Spousal Support is a civil matter, not a military one.

Simplistically, all a Soldier with dependants is required to do by the military is ensure his dependants are housed if he is getting a housing allowance. No such thing as spousal support, although the military will deduct that amount if a court awards it.

The military does not recognize "separation". A Servicemember is either married or not married. If the wife has deserted the marriage, then there is nothing the Soldier has to provide to her, although he really needs to initiate divorce proceedings.

While German law may be different in regards to separation, desertion, etc, German courts have no jurisdiction over a Soldier's pay according to the SOFA, and cannot order him to pay her anything.

Medical Malpractice , Need Advice , Lawyer , Doctors?
I Am Currently Hospetilize In One The Memorial Hospitals In Fl And Have A Huge Medical Malpractice , I Am Here My 11Th Day With No Result The First Doctor I Had Tried To Discharge Me After 2 Days Without Examine Me And Without Seeing Me Even For 1 Second And By Being In The Hall Way, She Also Claimed I Am To Fat To Fit The Mri Machines ,And Need To Go Somewhere Else And Mind You I Did The Mri Right In This Hospital After We Change A Doctor . I Would Like To Sue The Hospital And That Specific Doctor For Medical Malpractice I Feel Neglected And A Shame , I Feel That The Doctor Was Rude And There Was Many Accidents On The Way That I Cant Even Discuss Over The Net I Was Admitted On The 07/07/09 And After The Mess With The Doctor They All Of A Sudden Changed The Admission Date To 07/10/09 , I Have Paper Show That I Was Admitted On The 07/07/09 If I Could Only Can Get Hold Of My Chart With All The Doctors Notes You Will Sure See A Huge Medical Malpractice Going On And A Big Mass And Cover Ups I Came Here With Severe Headache And Leg Pain That I Cant Even Stand On My Legs Dizzy , Vominiting , And Buttom Line Cant Function At All I Still Cant Barley Walk And My Headache Stayed The Same For 3 Weeks Already Stabing Pains And That Not A Migraine ...... The First Neurologist That Checked Me Was After 10 Days I Am Here, I Am Getting Pumped With 8Mg Morphine Every 3 Hours , Valium Pills Every 12 Hours , And More Pain Killers Just To Knock Me Out. They Want To Discharge Me Tomorrow With Pain Killer And That All , They Said That Did All The Testes And All Looks Good And They Cant Do Nothing. I Feel Like They Didn'T Do There Job Right And My Main Issue Was The Cover Up They Trying To Do With The Main Doctor That Was On The Case That Came To My Room Yelling In Front Of Nurses About Me Lying And Also While I Was In Pain In My Legs She Pushed On My Legs On Purpose To Show That I Am Not In Pain And That Was In Front Of Nurses My Wife And A Nurse In Charge . Mind You That A Second Befor A Nurse Tried To Check My Legs And She Couldent Even Take The Socks Off My Feet Coz Of The Pain I Asked Her Not To Be In My Room No More And Asked To Change The Doctor And She Kept On Signing Medication And Audits For Me . It Took Me Overall 6 Days To Be Able To Change Her Out Of My Case . There Is Many Complains On The Same Doctor From Nurses And Paitents. I Would Like To Know If I Have A Case In This Matter . . I Feel Neglected , I Feel Hurt , Ashamed , I Haven'T Eat At All Or Drink For More Then A Week After She Said I Am To Fat For There Machines , I Am Sure That Allot Of That Is Because I Have No Health Insurance. Or Some Wierd Reason But I Am Still Not Healthy. P.S Today After I Complain About Even More Pain They Increases The Morphine Dose To 10Mg Every 3 Hours , I Am Woozy And Feel Bad I Need Your Help I Need Justice. I Am Getting Over All Like 80Mg Morph Every 24Hours I Am Afraid I Will Be Addicted To That After 11 Days In Here ..... They Want To Discharge Me With No Withrewl From The Morph Just Kick Me Home. What Shel I Do The Had Me In The Mri , Mra , Ct , Even Lumber Pucter That The Doctor Pinch My Leg Nerv Twice And It Hurt Till Now. All Test Came Clean And The Final Answer Is They Dont Know What Wrong And Sending Me Home Like This. Help Any One ? P.S. I Am On Heavy Drugs Now And Int'S 1 Am Sorry If It'S Hard To Understand Me

I don't think any lawyer will take your case to file a frivolous medical malpractice. For the # 1 reason, they don't work for free. They usually charge $250- $275/hr. Do you have the money to pay them?

You said you have no health insurance and yet this Dr particularly ordered and had all of these expensive diagnostic procedures done.( MRI, Cat Scan, MRA) of which results came back negative.

Maybe she was inconsiderate in calling you fat But she speaks the truth.... and TRUTH HURTS.. The veracity of these statements attributed to the wrongdoings of this Dr has to be confirmed by others. Well -good for you if those "amazing" nurses are going to testify on your behalf. If they DO and the hosp finds out, they'll be out on the streets. Even if it's true that alone is NOT a ground for a malpractice suit. About the PAIN she inflicted on your leg. Maybe she was testing it for competency to check for blood filling. and blood flow. Maybe you HAE PAD( peripheral artery disease)

You are getting a lot of Morphine for your complaints of pains. Now you're drowsy Your request for a change of Dr was acknowledged. If they can not see anything wrong with you-- physically; they have no choice but to discharge a very belligerent, loud ;constantly complaining patient. ( As they "see" you)

For your additional details:
You attributed to Susan my remarks. I'm sorry to hear about all your complaints- legitimate or not- even though it's very hard to understand you due to atrocious spelling and grammar. but I'm speaking the truth and from experience.

Okay,let's examine your symptoms: vomiting, severe headache, leg pain. can be attributed to migraine headaches if high blood pressure is eliminated. Your leg pains might be due to PAD (Peripheral arterial disease) or if you have leg thrombosis or poor circulation or cellulitis. another cause is diabetic neuropathy if you have Diabetes.

Hopefully, she has considered all of these. Sometimes, Drs tend to DISMISS headaches as due to anxiety or stress.

I decided to answer your question because it appealed to me as you're seeking and pleading help with an INJUSTICE. Remember? LIFE is never FAIR. You feel you have rights as a patient.and I TOTALLY AGREE with you. A patient should be treated with dignity; kindness and professionalism. The Dr had no business demoralizing and insulting you in front of your wife and the labelling you fat.

However, pls remember in this capitalistic country, it's not about service's all about profits and MONEY. sometimes, dedication and service gets thrown out in the way side. .

Okay, has any LAWYER contacted you? If you haven't suffered a visible physical injury then, you have no case. A verbal insult is not a cause for a lawsuit. Lawyers can be very blunt and worse than the Dr. They are pure moneybaggers.!! They won't take your case unless they see there's money to be made.. for them. Then they'll take say 40%-60%. And with court costs and fees; you'll be lucky to get 20% out of the whole caboodle. Once you find out all the stresses you go thru or will go thru ... is for nothing; then maybe you'll realize it's time to throw in the towel. Then you'll question yourself: was it worthwhile fighting all these yrs (yes; it can take yrs) for justice at the expense of your SANITY and HEALTH. .

You won't find any Dr to side with you against ANOTHER Dr. They have this "buddy system".or should we say- old school boys.

I know what I'm talking about. I myself filed a complaint in the past and was NEVER acknowledged.- even assured or humored for any investigation to be done. .

They call all the shots. You can not fight AGAINST big corporate Dr and drug companies.
They have all the resources including the HOSPITALS. They comprise the health industry. Even if you find those "amazing nurses"( including the charge nurse) willing to testify on your behalf. When it comes time; they won't!!. If they do, they'll find themselves on the streets out of a job!. You can not bite the hand that feeds you; right?

Now, forget about obtaining your medical records. Should you have a case and a lawyer, then your records can be subpoenaed. After you obtain it; it might be doctored. Remember you alleged that your date of admission has been changed. 3 days is lot of discrepancy. Make sure you have that admission consent form that you signed.

You complained of being "neglected; felt hurt and ashamed". She ordered all those expensive diagnostic procedures( which she didn't have to).Is that neglect?

You complained that your nerve was stucked during lumbar puncture(LP). Are your extremities numbed or have a tingling sensation? Are you paralyzed? You were admitted to the hosp with severe leg pains. So that won't be due to the LP or caused by the Dr upon exam.

You persisted on complaining about pain. Consequently, your painkiller, MSO4 to 80 mgm /24 hr. Is that neglect? Now you complained about being drowsy and sleepy which is a normal side effect of Morphine

Your Dr was changed when you complained. Is that neglect?

I have been an ICU-CCU nurse for a very long time like 40+ yrs and I'm talking from experience.

I'm truly sorry about your plight.!! Try to ask to see
a social worker, patient advocate and representative to voice your complaints. You might find it more productive that way; instead of stabbing at the dark.

ENUMERATE all your complaints in an orderly fashion not ramble on and on.( this destroys your credibility- you know what I mean?).

AS you can see I try to address every concern that you have because I can not stand INJUSTICE either . I'm answering your question to the best of my ability- thoroughly and honestly. Which you can not say for others. as to date you only have TWO responses.

It's one of an unethical but not illegal issue.

How Do I Make A Change Of Judge Request In Family Law Case In California?
I Have A Friend Who Has A Very Bad Judge In San Bernardino County Ca. How Do U Go About Requesting A Change Of The Judge

You can disqualify one judge without stating a cause in California. Unless this judge is assigned to family law, you shouldn't waste your shot at it. If the judge is a friend he should disqualify himself because of a conflict of interest.

Should Weed Be Legal And Researched For All Conditions. Has Pharma Enslaved America As A Population Control Measure?

Weed should be legal because it's been shown not to be harmful.

Research into its medical uses is optional. This research is expensive and is usually paid for by the taxpayers, then given free to pharma companies who OWN the product. So long as it's not harmful, people should be able to buy a small amount and try it to see if it helps--just as with any OTC drug.

My sweetie had breast cancer. She asked her oncologist if she could use marijuana and the oncologist said that pot would probably work better for her than any of the drugs she could prescribe. I think it really did help her too! She only threw up once all through the horrible chemotherapy process.

What'S The Difference Between A Legal Separation And Divorce?
Do They Both Entail Legal Filings? Why Would You Choose One Over Another?

Legal separation is an option that married couples can turn to when they have major problems in their relationships.It is the act of living separate lives without divorcing. It is an opportunity that gives each partner time to decide what they really want, to work though issues, and to try to patch up their problems. Legal separation can sometimes fix relationships, and it may also reinforce the need for divorce.
Divorce or dissolution of marriage is the ending of a marriage before the death of either spouse.A divorce must be certified by a court of law, as a legal action is needed to dissolve the prior legal act of marriage. The terms of the divorce are also determined by the court, though they may take into account prenuptial agreements or postnuptial agreements, or simply ratify terms that the spouses have agreed on privately. Often, however, the spouses disagree about the terms of the divorce, which can lead to stressful (and expensive) litigation. A less adversarial approach to divorce settlements has emerged in recent years, known as mediation, an attempt to negotiate mutually acceptable resolution to conflicts.
Legal separation does not automatically lead to divorce. The couple may reconcile, in which case they need do nothing in order to remain married. If they do not reconcile, and wish to divorce after the statutory time period, they must file for divorce explicitly.

Family Law Question When No Custody Arrangement Is In Place...?
I Am The Mother Of A 5 Year Old Girl. She Has Always Lived With Me (I Was Never Married To Her Father). Her Father Moved To Florida (I'M In Kansas) Roughly 2 Years Ago And Has Somewhat Little Contact With Her. Calls Once A Month, That Sort Of Thing. Whenever He Comes In Town, Which Has Averaged About 3 Times Per Year, I Always Let Him See Her As Much As He Wants (Which Usually Isn'T Even Half Of His Visits Home). We Recently Have Been Arguing Over Child Support Because I Told Him That I Was Filling Out A Motion To Modify Our Child Support Since It Has Never Been Reviewed And He Took A Promotion And Pay Increase When He Moved To Florida. His Girlfriend Recently Made A Comment To His Stepmother Who Is A Close Friend Of Mine That My Daughter Would Soon Be Living With Them In Florida. I'M A Nervous Wreck Because He'S In Town And I Have These Paranoid Thoughts That He'S Going To Try To Take Off With Her. I Don'T Want To Deny Him Visitation With Her, But At The Same Time, I Don'T Trust Him. His Name Is On Her Birth Certificate, But No Custody Arrangements Have Ever Been Established Through The Courts. Could He Take Off With Her Since There Is No Custody Arrangement Currently In Place? And If That Is A No-No, What Legal Ramifications Could He Face?

Absolutely not he could not just take off with her and go to florida you she has always lived with you... his wife is an idiot for thinking this is even remotely possible and making that comment... when you file the modification for child support also file a modification for custody and visitation she deserves to spend time with her dad without you worrying about him "taking her".

have him served by the sheriff and it would be easier if you did this immediately while he is in town... so he is easier to serve...go to family and probate court today or tomorrow.. it will cost you roughly $40 dollars to have him serve and free to file at probate court... you do not even nee a lawyer really.... No judge is going to take your daughter away from you.. you have friends family and proof that you have always been her main care provider and unless he can prove neglect or abuse you have absolutely nothing to also have daycare provider teacher neighbors etc that you can get letter from make sure phone numbers and addresses are on them incase they want to contact them.. who can state the type of mother you are and that your daughter is always well fed, clean, happy and cared for..a judge is not going to randomly say okay you had her long enough daddys turn so stop worrying..... what they will say however is that he deserves visitation with his daughter and arrangements should be made where she can visit him during vacations, every other holiday and part of the summers and this is something you are going to have to deal with for the next 13 years... and learn to live with... the one thing you can never ever do is make your child the spy by asking her what did dad say what did daddy and his wife do... etc

simple ask did you have fun with daddy let her answer you tell you her little kid stories and never talk crap about dad or wife where she can hear or at all if possible. The best thing you could do for your daughters sake is put aside old issues and be friends with your ex and tolerate his wife so you can be in the same room for holidays, school things, sports things and a wedding done the road years from a divorced and remarried mother with 4 kids my oldest 3 are my ex husband I I am telling you this from experience and 13 years of tolerating my ex husband and a string of girlfriends as he never remarried... you will hit a point where you can actually call each other and talk calmly and be okay with it. My kids are now two girls 17 and 15 and two boys 14 and 11 good luck