Top 10
Attorney Legal Services in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Attorney Legal Services in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer No matter what your legal needs are you will find that there are loads of lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise that they can focus on your type of case. This could make the process of finding one with a great deal of experience a bit of a challenge. However, in the event you follow the tips below it will be easy to define your quest on the right one in almost no time. Step one is to make a list of the lawyers that happen to be listed in your neighborhood specializing in your position. When you are which makes this list you should only include those you have an excellent vibe about according to their advertisement. Then you can narrow this list down by taking some time evaluating their internet site. There you should be able to find just how many years they have been practicing plus some general information about their success rates. At this moment your list must have shrunken further to the people that you simply felt had professional websites plus an appropriate quantity of experience. You need to then make time to lookup independent reviews of every attorney. Make sure you browse the reviews instead of just counting on their overall rating. The info from the reviews provides you with an idea of how they connect with their customers and how much time they invest into each case that they are taking care of. Finally, you will need to meet with no less than the very last three lawyers who have the credentials you are searching for. This gives you enough time to really evaluate how interested they can be in representing your case. It can be crucial for you to follow most of these steps to actually hire a company which includes the right level of experience to obtain the perfect outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Legal Question?
My Younger Brother Was Fired Todaay From His Job. He Works For A Wholesale Club. On Sunday, A Lady Ran Into His Carts That He Was Pulling Back Into The Store. The Lady Went Into The Store And Says He Hit Her But According To Him There Was No Ivestigation By The Management And On Top Of That They Gave The Lady His Home Number And Information, Told Her To Contact Him For Damages To Her Car And Fired Him. The Lady Is Calling Him At Home Demanding To Speak With Him About The Accident. Of Course Because She Has His Phone Number, She Also Has His Address. What Should He Do? I Know It Is Not Legal To Give Out An Employees Personal Information No Matter What So What Step Should He Take Next?

He should contact an attorney immediately.

Stores are required to carry insurance to cover many things, and those types of accidents should fall under their insurance coverage.

Also, giving out personal information about employees in a situation like this is illegal, and he can, I believe, sue his former employer, or at least the idiot who handed out the information, for doing it.

Many states have laws which allow them to fire an employee for any reason, and your state may fall into that category, in which case he has no legal recourse about getting his job back. However, it sounds like the management at the store is trying to put all the blame and responsibility that they should be shouldering onto him, and that is illegal. They are responsible for what happens on their property.

Was he, by chance, working for the Wal-Mart corporation, like at a Sam's Club? I know they are in a lot of trouble and facing lawsuits in many states for their shoddy treatment of employees, and if that's the case here, it does not surprise me one bit.

An attorney will know how to proceed. He can get the ball rolling by sending a letter to your brother's former employer, telling them that he does not intend to pay for something which is covered by their insurance. An attorney can also help him get the woman off his back. She has absolutely no right to harrass him, but I would imagine that she is just acting on what she was told to do by the managers of the store.

In no case should he even talk with the woman if he can help it. Even an innocent admission of being sorry the accident took place can be used later to show that he felt he was responsible for the accident. He needs to get legal representation, and let the attorney speak for him in all things.

If there is a website for your state's Bar Association, and there should be one somewhere on the internet, it should list resources where he can get help either for free or on a sliding scale so that he doesn't have to fork out hundreds of dollars for help.

I am so sorry he is stuck dealing with this. He did nothing wrong. I hope it all works out okay.

Name The Law Firm Where Prince Obama Achieved A Leadership Role Or The University Where He Tenured?
Has Obama Completed His Us Senate Term? Has He Achieved A Partnership Position At A Law Firm? Has Prince Obama Achieve Professional Tenure At Any University As A Teacher? Why Has He Not Completed Any Professional Careers? Does This Speak Of His Judgment And Credentials?

Well I'm older than Obama and I haven't completed a professional career I'm happy to say. I'm certain you have done your homework, but let me point out a couple of things. Obama who was not born to privilege not only graduated Harvard Law School and became the first black president of the Harvard Law Review.

The University of Chicago Law School provided him with a fellowship and an office in which to write his first book. If you will go to that university's web site you can read a press-release regarding Obama's tenure there. Obama chose to not pursue a tenure track after teaching Constitutional Law for 12 years (think about it... a President who has actually read the Constitution!).

Obama chose instead to do community work and enter public life. While people seem to be routinely pointing out that McCain "served his country" and Obama did not it should be remembered that when Obama came of age there was no war and would not be one for a while. Obama decided to make a difference right where he was.

He ran the very successful voter registration drive "Project Vote" voter registration drive and in 1993 Obama joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 12-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development.

To move from a law firm to a career in politics is not like quitting one's job as an astronaut to go clean toilets at the Quicky Mart. It is, in many cases, a promotion of sorts. If he had stayed with the law firm long enough to become full partner then his detractors would say he didn't care about anything but money.

So, just to wrap up, "finishing careers" means dying or retiring.

Becoming President of the United States by graduating Harvard Law School through scholarships and student loans, becoming President of the Harvard Law Review, moving on to lecture on law at a prestigious law school and working with a well-known law firm engaged in community activity and running local voter registration drives, becoming such a well-loved State Senator that you are elected to the U. S. Senate within eight years, then becoming the Democratic nominee for President of the United States after only four years in the US Senate may be "not holding a job" to you, but it sure as heck makes my resume look bad.

How Much Alimony Might I Owe?
We Have No Children But She Does Not Work. We Are Renters And Only Have 1 Car. I Make About 2000 A Month. Would It Be Reasonable To Expect That If I Pay Alimony, It Will Be Less Than 800 A Month?

Alimony is a state specific formula, so without knowing what state you reside in we would be unable to assist you. Even then, some states make alimony mandatory for the rest of your life regardless of circumstances while other states you must be married at least 5 to 10 years before alimony can be awarded. However, some states have provisions for situations like yours were temporary alimony or maintenance is paid to the spouse who is not working while he/she looks for work. Be sure to ask the court to take her earning potential (if she had a job) into account and to have it court-ordered that she must look for and obtain a job. All in all, you should really speak to a licensed attorney in your state about your concerns so you can find out specifically how your state would handle your situation.

In the meanwhile, if you follow the link below and click on your appropriate state, you will find a short summary of the divorce laws and alimony practices of your state. Please remember that each state is specific and this is only a summary. You will need to speak to an attorney to find out more in depth details.

While you are at the website, you might want to do some research on alimony and other topics that you may be facing in relation to your divorce to learn what you can now.

Interview With A Lawyer?
I Need To Do An Interview With A Lawyer For Class. Would Someone Please Survey These Questions. If You Are A Lawyer, Or Studying To Become One. Please Answer At Least A Few Of Them. What Is Your Name & Job Title? What Is The Name Of The Company You Are Working For? What Was Your Education? What Is The Career Ladder For This Occupation? What Is The Salary Range For These Positions? What Kind Of Fringe Benefits Could You Expect? What Does The Future Look Like For This Occupation? Describe A Typical Day. What Do You Like Most About Your Job? What Do You Like Least About Your Job? How Would You Recommend I Prepare For This Field? What Personality Traits Are Important For This Job? Advice For Me?

I can't answer for myself, but my father is a lawyer and I am planning on taking the LSAT, and I know a lot about his practice, so I can answer for him
1. Founder/owner of his own company (don't want to give name!) in NYC
2. Bachelor's degree: Brandeis. Masters degree in Philosophy: McGill. J.D.: NYU
3. Depends, but usually you intern in college if you can, go on to law school and intern/work during the summer when in law school as a paralegal, pass the bar exam, get an entry-level job at a law firm. If you do well you will move up the ranks of that law firm (or transfer to another firm and move up the ranks there)
4. Average salary for an attorney is about $57,000, but you can make much more than that (members of my family who are in law make $1 million+). It also depends where you work (what city) and what type of law you practice. Management of companies/enterprises: $128,610; Federal Government: $119,240; Legal services: $108,100; Local Government: $78,810; State Government: $75,840
5. Everyone will always need lawyers, so this profession won't be going away any time soon. However, many more people are going to law school than they have in past years, so getting a job will be competitive
6. It totally depends on what sort of law you work in. Lots of phone calls, e-mails and meetings.
7. He would probably say he loves trying a case--it's exciting and interesting, and he's great at what he does
8. Would probably say the stress of working so hard
9. Important personality traits: definitely being able to think very, very fast on your feet. Being able to twist facts around so they suit your argument. Ability to write and research well. Well-organized. Very hard worker.
10. Advice/how you should prepare: Getting hired by a good law firm is really contingent upon what law school you go to, which in turn depends basically only on your LSAT and GPA (and the quality of your undergraduate institution, though to a lesser extent.) Get into a good college, work extremely hard, and ace your LSAT.

In Florida Do You Have To Have Bodily Injury On Your Car Insurance?
As Long As You Have 10,000 Property Damage Coverage And Personal Injury Protection? What Are Florida'S State Auto Insurance Requirements? Thanks ~

This is from the Florida HSMV site below:

Florida's minimum coverage is $10,000 personal injury protection (PIP) and $10,000 property damage liability (PDL) as long as you have a valid Florida license plate.

Best Schools To Study International Law At?
Ok, So I Really Want To Be A Lawyer, And Am Interested In Studying International Law. Problem Is, I Don'T Know Which School'D Be Best To Go To? I Know Schools Like Harvard Or Yale In The Us, Or Oxford In London Are Great, But Which Is Best For International Law, And Are There Any Other Good Ones In Europe? Thanks :)

If you want to do international law in a US-based firm, then you need an American JD. If you want to work for a European firm, you need a law degree from that country. A myth of international law is that you need or can use a foreign law degree. In reality, American lawyers who practice international law all got their JDs here in the US and simply work for American international law firms.

International law is pretty difficult to break into and you want to go to the best law school you can. The best law school for international law is the best law school. You don't need to specialize in this field in law school. You'll be much more limited by the school's ranking and prestige than you will by the lack of an international law concentration or international law classes. So, when looking at American law schools, just focus on the top 14 and ideally the top 6. Beware schools that market their "international" programs, because course offerings do not equate to job offers.