The Best 10
Attorney Sites in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Attorney Sites in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
3 Approaches To Know You've Picked The Correct Lawyer It's pretty intimidating to endure the legal court system, specifically if you lack confidence within your legal team. Allow me to share three important methods to know that you've hired the correct lawyer: 1. They Focus On Your Kind Of Case Legislation is usually tricky and therefore requires specialists to tackle the tough cases. When you need a legal professional, look for one who works with the matter you're facing. Regardless of whether a relative or friend recommends you utilize a good they know, if they don't use a focus that's much like your case, keep looking. Once your attorney is an expert, especially in the problem you're facing, you already know you've hired the right choice. 2. The Lawyer Carries A Winning Record Based on the circumstances, it can be difficult to win an instance, particularly if the team working for you has minimal to no experience. Try to find practices which may have won numerous cases that pertain to yours. Although this is no guarantee which you case will be won, it gives you a better shot. 3. They Listen And Respond If the attorney you've chosen takes time to listen for your concerns and reply to your inquiries, you've probably hired the correct one. No matter how busy these are or how small your concerns seem using their perspective, it's essential that they react to you inside a caring and timely manner. From the aim of look at a common citizen who isn't acquainted with the judicial system, court cases can be pretty scary you will need updates as well as to feel like you're area of the solution. Some attorneys are simply just a lot better to you and the case than others. Make sure you've hired the most appropriate team for your personal circumstances, to actually can put the matter behind you as fast as possible. Faith with your legal representative is the first task to winning any case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Legal Information, I Need Help?
I Had Sex With A Girl And Recorded It Without Her Knowing And I Showed My Friends And Then Deleted It, She Found Out I Showed People And Now She Wants To Press Charges, The Texts I Have Send Her Prove I Showed People And That There Was A Video, What Charges Can She Press On Me Or Can She Not At All? Need Help Asap

it depends on where you are, how old you and she were at the time..
the circumstances.. ( drugs/alcohol.. obviously voluntary by both parties .. did you edit the recording her house or someplace where she expected privacy.. did she specifically ask about anyone finding out.. )
how badly her reputation is damaged, does she still get hassled, and is she changing school / jobs / moving away.. phych help?

You can be charged with all kinds of stuff, but it depends on the jurisidiction, everyplace has some different laws

-- violation of privacy, violation of federal wiretapping
-- sexual offense / lifetime registration as a sex offender
-- statutory rape, sexual assault (just talking or touching can be assault) - the act of sex may not be the crime..
- bullying
-- unlawful gains did you profit, either in reputation or with tangible 'stuff' when you showed this; did she lose reputation or 'stuff'
-- besmirched reputation / slander - why did you show it, even truth can be a crime if shared for malicious reasons
-- loss of future cohabitation/income .. her social background; was she in an arranged marraige that is now ruined, has her church (or equivalent) made her an outcast,.. does this movie make her less likely to be employed or less likely to marry the man of her intent?

like I said - every place has different laws and variations. If you are in a really strict community, (or if she sues you from a really strict place) .. and if she can get a really good lawyer.. they can charge you with anything except the Lindbergh kidnapping. (old-time reference)

-- teens are getting branded a lifetime sex offenders for just 'sexting'.

- that guy in NJ/Rutgers University taped his room mate having sex. The room mate later committed suicide. The guy who taped it already got expelled from school ( means all student loan money was wasted- still needs to be repaid) , did a month in jail (20 days + good behavior) ; but the criminal prosecutor is still trying to get more charges, and the family wants to sue for wrongful death.

If you have already been contacted by police or legal officials, then don't delete or destroy anything. that can be considered 'spoilation'. If you intentionally destroy evidence you know the authorities ( police, court, any legal official) wants, then the other person can say anything they want and you can't prove you didn't do even worse things. Plus you get more charges for destroying evidence. If nobody from the court/police has spoken to you, it may not be a concern.

If nothing else, you should apologize - genuinely, and do what you can to put a stop to all the gossip and sharing of files/ texts for good.

Remember that 'deleted' files can usually be recovered if enough smarts / resources are spent trying to recover them. Nothing is 100% non-recoverable.. just really-really hard to recover.

Get a lawyer if you haven't already done so, but don't make a big public deal out of it. Once the news hears what you have done, you will be branded as a horrible person.
(I'm not sure - but I'm not judging you )

What Forms Does The Superior Court Clerk Commonly Provide? For Family Law?
Summons? Sheriff'S Entry Of Service? Verification? Acknowledgement Of Service? Trying To Find Out Which Forms I Need To Bring To The Clerk To File An Entire Petition For Legitimation. I'M In Georgia, But Anything You Know Will Be Appreciated

You will have to ask the clerk's office, read the rules of court, and/or find a manual for filing legitimation petitions in your local library or legal library, if it is open to the public. You can ask a lawyer, of course, but I assume you can't afford one.

There is a form that must be filed with any pleading filed in Superior Court, which you can find at the link below. No other forms appear to be available online. In most courts, the clerk provides you with the summons when the case is filed. Be sure to keep copies of all documents before you file. You will receive a docket number on the summons, and that must be placed on all other documents. The summons will probably have a section for the rest of the service-related information, which are alternative ways to serve the defendant/respondent, except for the verification.

Lifestyle Of A Trial Attorney In The Uk?
Particularly In London, What Is The Life Of A Trial Attorney Like? What Is The Average Salary? Is That A Relatively Decent Salary?

There is no such thing as a trial attorney. They are barristers. Barristers are self-employed so they don't get a salary and what they earn depends entirely on how much work they get.

Lawyer And Attorney Civil Or Criminal?
If Someone Was Sent To Jail For Something They Didn'T Do And They'Re Rights Were Violated Then What Type Of Attorney Would They Call, Civil Attorney Or Criminal Defense Attorney?

Attorneys serve both in the civil courts and the criminal courts. If the person in prison has the evidence that he is not guilty as charged then it should be brought to the attention of a lawyer that deals in criminal suits. If he feels that his defense was not correctly conducted then he should appeal with a lawyer proficient in such matters. But why were these things not discussed at the trial?

Need A Honest Patent Attorney?
I`M Looking For A Patent Attorney Who Will Help Me With This Idea I Have, And Please Bring Me A Honest One.

I would use the link below to search for patent attorneys and agents in your area. Both attorneys and agents have passed the patent bar and both are usually engineers, but agents have not completed law school, while attorneys have. I would find one that has written and prosecuted a fair number of patent applications, maybe around 50 or more. Ask if you can get a free initial consultation and find out both the fees the attorney/agent will charge you for filing your application, along with the fees the US Patent Office charges.
Filing and keeping a patent in force is fairly expensive. Once you file your application, there will be additional fees for completing responses to US Patent Office rejections, patent office fees for issuing the patent once it is allowed, and fees for keeping your patent in force once it issues. Find out what these fees are, then decide if it is worth the expense.
Mailing your idea to yourself as suggested in a previous answer may help prove your invention date, but it wouldn't prevent others from practicing your invention if they came up with the idea independently (or even if you told them your idea, and you didn't patent it). You must have a patent to prevent others from making and using your invention.
I don't believe that finding an honest patent attorney or agent would be difficult. A bigger concern for the novice inventor is usually the fees and expenses associated with patenting and keeping the patent in force, which can be a surprise for a new inventor.

Please Help Need Legal Advice?
I Am From Va. I Got An Assault 2Nd Degree Felony In Maryland. My Ex Girlfriend, Brother In Law, And Another Guy Brian Went Out To Maryland To Shoot Pool.By The Time We Finished Playing Pool We All Were Really Drunk Except For My Ex.We Left And My Bro On Law And Brian Got The Fighting Down The Road. I Dont Know Or Remember Who Started It. Anyway Brian Ends Up Kicking My Ex In The Face Whie She Was Driving In The Midst Of Them Fighting. We Ended Up At A Store Where Me And Brian Get The Fighting After I Confront Him About Kicking My Girlfriend I Felt Thraetened When He Got In My Face. I Was In The Front Seat He Was In The Back I Beat Him Up Someone Called The Police.We All Got Charged With Assault.Brian Had To Get Stitches In His Head. Is There Anyway I Can Beat This. I Dont Wish Anyharm On Either Of Them Being As Though It Was An Accident Him Kicking Her.I Also Believed He Was Going To Hit Me After I Had Asked Him Why He Kicked Her In The Face. She Was Driving When He Kicked Her. Me And Brian Got The Fighting At The Store. Is There Anyway I Can Get Off For Protecting My Girlfriend Or Claim Self Defense. Is There Anyway We All Can Get Off. Me And My Bro In Law Did Not Make Any Statements To The Police. I Dont Know What Brians Story Was But He Is On Probation And Hes Not Trying To Do Anymore Time. My Bro In Law Has Got Alot Of Time Over His Head If He Catches A Charge Too. Is There Anyway To Get The Charges Dropped. I Would Appreciate Any Advice. Thank You And God Bless You.

Your description of events is all very confusing and that is probably the problem.

On a positive note, let me fill you in on standard police procedure. Police show up where there was fight after the fact -> Police didn't see what happened and evidence is limited -> Police charge EVERYBODY who was involved or who admits to striking another person no matter how justified they claim they were ->investigate available evidence, gather it together, make report to State's Attorney.

Contrary to popular belief "self-defense" and "defense of another" are not immunities from being charged. They are defense when you are being tried in court.

Just because you are charged does not mean that you will be convicted. In the next phase of the legal system, there are two "outs." The first is the State's Attorney; he or she will read over your case with the evidence gathered. If he doesn't feel there is any good proof of a crime, he will drop the charges against you ("nolle prosequi"). Sometimes the SA may even meet with you and your lawyer before deciding to do this. If they do decide to continue with the charges, you will be tried for the assault in court. You have time to mount a defense or you can take a plea bargain. How much of a chance do you have if things actually go to trial? There is absolutely NO WAY anyone here can tell you that. I'm not even certain what happened from your version of events. Hire a lawyer or apply for public defender.