The majority of men and women do not think about choosing a lawyer till they are in desperate need. The legal difficulty might possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust attorney. It may be a felony situation you need to be defended on. Organizations want attorneys as well, whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unfounded business methods. Tax law firms are also beneficial while interacting with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A big, full service law firm has a lot of attorneys with diverse areas of skills, so based upon on your company legal issue, you can promptly retain the top legal representative to fulfill your current need without having to begin your search each time you need legal assistance.It is ideal to obtain a lawyer you can have faith in. You want one with a decent record, who istrustworthy, reliable, and wins cases. You really want to have assurance that they will stand for you the right way and charge you reasonably for their products and services. Oftentimes a word of mouth from a pal or business affiliate can be practical, having said that you should keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, because when you need to have legal help, you need it instantly and you really want the best you can manage to pay for. Thank you for hunting for a legal representative with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is happy to provide specific search parameters to fulfill your needs. We continually try to focus on the most popular phrases so you can right away find anything you are searching for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
In The Process Of Starting Divorce. Wonder Legal Aid Lawyer Or Pay A Lawyer? ?
I Have Had Consulted A Few Lawyers On My Rights And What They Charge. Was Planning On Hiring One.
A Few Weeks Ago I Was Told From One Lawyer To Go File And Order Of Protection. Because Of The Treatment I Have Been Going Thru With Him.. Before You Even Start The Divorce. In Filing That On My Own The Judge Referred Me To Legal Aid.. Which I Know Found Out I Qualify For Free Lawyer..
My Question Is Legal Aid Lawyers Just As Good As A Paid Lawyer.. Will They Help Me Get Just The Same A Paid Lawyer Would Do? To Add I Do Have Vera House Helping Me.. Also The Legal Aid In My County (Onondaga ) In Nys.. Now Has A Qualification To Use Them If There Is Abuse In The Relationship..
Pay for your own lawyer. Why should the taxpayers pay for a problem you got yourself into? Free legal aid should only be for those who are accused and cannot afford to pay.
Kentucky Best Criminal Defense Lawyer For Alcohol Related Offense?
A Friend Of Mine Was Recently Arrested For Bootlegging, What Should They Do. And How Can They Find A Good Criminal Defense Lawyer In Kentucky. Or Should They Just Pay A Fine And Get It Over With.
Always hire a good lawyer and never plead guilty. you never know what will happen in court. I am not from Kentucky, so I can't advise on a lawyer.
Product Liability Insurance For A Store?
I Am Looking To Open A Country Store. In The Store I Want To Rent Out Spaces For Other Vendors. My Insurance Agent Says They Need Product Liability Insurance First To Protect Me. All The Vendors Are Not Liking That. One Said My Insurance Should Cover Everything So They Don'T Have To Get Any More Insurance. Is My Agent Pulling My Chain? Someone With More Insight Please Advise.
Your agent is correct. Each of your vendors should have their own general liability insurance policy, and you should make them prove it with certificates of insurance before you allow them to rent the space. If you own the location, you may want them to add some sort of fire protection for rented premises too. It's comes automatic on a lot of general liability policies. You don't want to be responsible for the products or actions of the people renting space in your store.
For a good example, look at how the malls rent out the small kiosks that you see in the center of the aisles. Each of those small vendors/business owners are required to have a certain amount of coverage before they can have the space, and they need to prove it with a certificate. You should make sure they have at least a one million dollar general liability policy.
Should Stem Cell Research Be Legal?
Yes Or No
Your question is too broad. There are a lot of forms of stem cell research out there. Did you know that you can get rather rich stem cells from the fat drawn from the body during a liposuction surgery? How's that for community service? Get lipo and donate your fat!
The place where ethics comes into play is with the embryonic stem cells and how these cells come about. Women have to undergo dangerous hormone therapy to get the eggs out to fertilize . . . what is a fertilized egg? A zygote, what is a zygote? It's a baby. You're creating lives to destroy them to maybe have a small chance of saving another life.
Not all embryonic stem cell research is unethical. A woman who miscarries can donate the baby's body for research. May I point out to you that of all the research that has been done with stem cells that embryonic is the only one that has not yielded any progress.
There have been incidences in different parts of the world where people are able to walk again after spinal cord injuries . . . thank you adult stem cells!
This may be an interesting article for you: http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2006/jul/06072709.html
I actually caught part of this guy's presentation on EWTN, I was very impressed on how in depth and thorough his presentation was. Most of what you hear on the news and other open sources is frivolous information trying to confuse the public as to what stem cell research really is. That (I believe) is why the proposition passed in Missouri to legalize certain stem cell research. The proposition was written to confuse the public and make it sound like a charitable thing. Unless you were very well versed in what the research was, you'd have no clue as to what the proposition was actually saying.
Check out that article, though, hopefully this nation can become more prolife some day so that we can focus our research on something more worth while.
Ok, Can Someone Inform Me On Some Lawyer Stuff?
Hi, I Am Thinking About Being A Criminal Defense Lawyer And Just Wanted To Know Some Things.
1. How Many Years Of College, And Then How Many Years Of Law School?
2.If I Go To Texas A&M( A Prestigious School In Texas) What Kind Of Firm Should I Be Able To Get In?(Small-Big)
3. How Much Should I Expect To Work(Hours Per Week) And Make( Annually) My First Year.
4. Say I Get Into A Medium Size Firm My First Year. Would It Be A Good Idea To Later Get Into A Big Firm For A Couple Of Years And Then Start My Own Practice After My Experiences Level Rises?
1) Bachelor's degrees typically take four years. Law degrees take three years. A JD from a part-time law program takes four years.
2) Your undergraduate (bachelor's) degree won't really impact your chances of getting a firm job. Texas A&M doesn't have a law school. UT-Austin is an excellent law school, especially for Texas, If you place in the top 30-40% of your class there, you could probably get a biglaw job. In this economy, it's probably more like 20-30%, but by the time you graduate, who knows. 30-40% is a fairly good estimate.
3) In biglaw, you can expect to work 50-80 hours a week, depending on what cases the firm is handling and how much you're needed. Entry-level salary for biglaw is $145,000-160,000, but may be more or less by the time you graduate law school. The most common salary for new attorneys is actually $50,000/year and 42% of the class of 2008 (law school class) earned between $40-60,000/year. That being said, if you can get into UT-Austin or a top-14 school, you could get the kind of job that pays that well. Not many attorneys make in the $80-100,000/year range - these are some of the least common salaries for new graduates - but it's possible.
4) It's very difficult to transition from a medium-sized firm into biglaw. Most people who get into biglaw either 1) go in straight from law school based on grades and law school prestige or 2) get a prestigious federal clerkship and then go into biglaw. The only way you could really get into biglaw after working for a small or medium-ish firm is if you became an expert in a certain area of law after many years of experience, but this is a much less common route.
Do You Have To Be An Attorney To Be A Partner In A Law Firm?
I Am Not An Attorney But Am Otherwise Valuable To A Law Firm. Is It Possible For Me To Become A Full Partner And Split The Firm'S Profits With The Other Partners? Thanks.
There's no legal requirement for you to be an attorney to be a partner, but it would be very unusual for attorneys to make someone a partner who isn't a lawyer. In a law firm, attorneys are revenue generators, and everyone else is overhead.