Top 10
Child Support Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Child Support Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding An Experienced Lawyer Irrespective of what your legal needs are you will find that there are loads of lawyers in your neighborhood that advertise they are experts in your form of case. This could make the entire process of finding one with a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, if you follow the following it will be easy to narrow down your quest to the right one in almost no time. The first step is to create a list of the lawyers which can be listed in your neighborhood specializing in your needs. When you are causeing this to be list you must only include those you have an excellent vibe about depending on their advertisement. Then you can narrow this list down by using a bit of time evaluating their website. There you should be able to find the number of years they have been practicing and several general information about their success rates. At this time your list ought to have shrunken further to the people which you felt had professional websites along with an appropriate level of experience. You must then take the time to check out independent reviews of every attorney. Make sure you see the reviews instead of just relying upon their overall rating. The details within the reviews provides you with a solid idea of the direction they communicate with their customers and the time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, it is advisable to talk to no less than the final three lawyers which have the credentials you are looking for. This will give you some time to truly evaluate how interested they can be in representing you and the case. It really is imperative that you follow all of these steps to ensure that you find someone that has the correct level of experience to obtain the very best outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

What Are The Grandparents Rights In Arkansas?
After An Incident Last Year I Cut Ties With My Mother, She Is A Hoarder, Does Not Work, Lives In A Filthy 1 Bedroom Home With Her Husband, 6 Dogs And 2 Cats. On The Times She Has Kept My Children In The Last 4 Yrs She Does Not Spend Quality Time With Them, She Stays At Her Pc While They Sit On Couch Watching What Her Husband Wants To Watch With The Dogs Piled Up On Them. My 16Yr Old Daughter Has Expressed She Does Not Care To Visit Them Nor Go To Their Home. So I Guess I Am Asking What Are Their Rights And What Are Mine As Well? I Feel It Is Not In My Childrens Best Interest To See Them (My Mother Is Also A Hypocondriac)

Arkansas specifically grants great-grandparents the same rights as grandparents. Grandparents or great-grandparents may request visitation rights if the parents' marital relationship has been severed by death, divorce, or legal separation. In addition, visitation may be requested if the child is in the custody or under the guardianship of a person other than a natural or adoptive parent, or if the child is illegitimate. In the case of an illegitimate child, a paternal grandparent may request visitation only if paternity has been established in court.

As in all of the United States, the court must decide that a visitation order would be in the best interest and welfare of the child. If a parent or guardian has denied visitation as not being in the best interest of the child, the grandparent seeking visitation must rebut that presumption. The grandparent must document a "significant and viable" relationship with the child. Such a relationship is presumed to have existed if the child resided with the grandparent for six or more months, the grandparent was the caregiver for six or more months or the grandparent had "frequent or regular" contact with the child for twelve or more months. The grandparent may offer other evidence that the loss of the relationship with the grandparent is likely to harm the child.

Adoption terminates the visitation rights of the natural grandparents. }{

Legal Advice Please?!?
My Dad Bought A Car From His Neighbor Neither He Or The Previous Owner Went To The Dmv. He Does Have Insurance On The Car, Which Is Under His Name And Hers (She Signed The Papers) They Got Into A Fight. The Previous Owner Reported The Car Stolen. Now My Dad Is In Jail. And She Is Not Withdrawing Chargers, Even Though They Are False. I Tried Talking To Sdpd But They Say That Since It Was The Highway Patrol Who Arrested Him, They Cant Do Anything. The Highway Patrol Said To Call Sdpd Meawhile My Father Is In Prison. His Crime: Not Going To The Dmv And Making The Changes. We Live In California, Us

Bought a car from neighbor.(Legal by wife if she co owner)
No transfer of title to DMV ( So only signed over never transferred)
Insured - she signed the papers (How was it insured, by a VIN #)
If she signed the papers, then was she legal to do so?

Biggest problem is no DMV registration changed over.
If what you say is true about insurance, then he must have had ownership or in process of doing so?
Theft of a vehicle is a felony, Jail is where your dad is unless he was on probation?
The owner who filed the False report will have to retract the report or allegation, if not then an arraignment hearing should be held into the matter on Monday and a plea of Guilty or Not Guilty should be entered.
Bring the Title, signed by the wife, to court, plus insurance papers showing the question of: "If i stole it, how did i insure it?"
"If stolen why not reported immediately?"
Good luck

What Do I Need To Become An Immigration Attorney?
Alright, Well Im 19 And Probably Wasted 2 Years Of My Life After High Schoo. I Went And Took Some Culinary Classes Which Landed Me A Job As A Cook In A Casino, But I Dont Think That 16.50 Will Be Good Enough For The Rest Of My Life. I Was Going To My Community College Here And Taking Classes On Animation. Messed With 3Ds Max Learned New Things. But Now Im In A Tornado Of Decisions. I Love Working With Graphics And Games And Computers But Its Really Hard To Make It In That Field Here In Vegas. My Father Insists In Me Becoming An Immigration Attorney. He Said He'Ll Pay For My Schooling But I Want To Know, What Does It Take To Become That? Do I Need To Go To Law School? Do I Need To Work With Law Firms As Paralegal To Start Off? Do I Need To Intern? How Long Would It Take? I Want To Do It In Los Angeles/So Cal So I Want To Know If This Career Change Is Worth It? Im Not Looking For An Easy Way Out Or Easy Money, But How Much Would I Make? Does This Career Prohibit Relationships

To be an immigration attorney in Los Angeles/So Cal, you need to go to law school. And, to go to law school, you need to go to college. So, you're looking at 7 years of schooling (4 yrs of college + 3 yrs of law school). You can have any kind of bachelors degree to get into law school. In other words, you don't need to have a political science degree. You can get a biology, english or computer degree....any bachelors degree. While you're in law school, you should work at immigration law firms b/c it'll give you experience, you'll get a chance to see if you like it, and it's good networking. With a law degree, you can practice in any field you want. There are no internship requirements. So, if you change your mind after graduation, you can go into another field. Also, if you want to practice in Los Angeles/So Cal, you'll need to pass the California bar exam, which happens to be the most difficult bar's an intense 3 day exam.

Salaries vary greatly depending on the size of the firm. Smaller firms can pay only $50,000/year but very large firms pay $160,000/year. To get a job at a very large firm, you need to go to a good law school & be at the top of your class.

Not sure if the career prohibits relationships, but it is a stressful job with long hours. It all depends on the job & the billing requirements. Usually, attorneys in the private sector work over 40 hours a week.

It'll be nice if your father will pay for school b/c college & law school are expensive. If this is what YOU want to do, then go for it. It's a lot of work, but it can be very rewarding. Hope this helps & good luck to you.

Any Help From Someone That Know Illinois Family Law?
I Am Divorced And Have Custody Of My 7 Year Old. The Divorce Was Finalized In Illinois. Shortly After I Moved To Wisconsin 5 Miles From The Illinois Border. 28 Miles From My Ex-Husband. He Was Fine With This, And Has Been. Now He Is With Someone Else He Is Compaing That It Is Too Far Of A Drive For Him To See His Kid. He Said That He Is Going To Take Me Back To Court For Full Custody, Because I Moved Out Of State. Sorry For The Long Information, But I Need To Know If This Is A Legitimate Reason For Them To Give My Son To Him. Is There A Maximim For Moving From The Father Of Your Child? Do You Have To Remain In The Same State Or Within Certain Miles Of The Person?? Any Help With This Is Greatly Appreciated. I Can'T Loose My Son.

I'm not totally familiar with the family law in Illinois, but that kind of thing doesn't vary much from state to state.

He can take you back to court, but if you have and had full custody, both legal and physical, your husband doesn't have much say in where you move. If it's only 28 miles, you can offer to start meeting him halfway (I don't know what kind of arrangement you have with him presently).

*If* and when you go back to court, you can tell the judge that he had prior knowledge to your moving, and that you offered to start meeting him halfway with the children.

Also, if you have been living in Wisconsin for over 6 months, your ex will have to file in Wisconsin, NOT Illinois, because the state that the children have residency in is the one that has jurisdiction.

As far as I know, unless there is a stipulation in the custody and/or divorce order, there is no restriction on how far you can move from your ex, although some states do require a written agreement for visitation if one party is moving farther than a normal commute (say, more than two or three hours from each other).

It doesn't seem like your ex has much to stand on if you have full legal and physical custody.

Also, try going to your local family court center and see if they have any family law clinics. They're free, and they can answer your state specific questions.

Good luck to you. ~ Bachmanette

Filing To Lower Child Support Legal Advice?
Can Anyone Suggest Websites Or Resources Where I Can Do Research About The Best Way To Get Child Support Lowered? (Not Ads For Attorneys Or Books). We Live In Ca And My Husband Pays $2000/Mo In Child Support For A 15 Yr Old Daughter Who Hasn't Spoken To Him In 3 Years Due To The Mother Alienating Her. The Mother Is Far Wealthier Than Us But Pretends To Be Broke Out Of Hate. She Had Never Turned In Even One Page Of Discovery, While My Husband Has Turned In Over 500. My Husband Works In Finance And With The Stock Market Down & Crashed, His Income The Last Few Months Is Less Than Half Of What It Used To Be (When He Was Ordered To Pay The $2000/Mo) Plus I'm Pregnant. His Current Lawyer Told Us When The Baby Is Born Child Support To His Ex Can Get Lowered, But Since It Takes Months To Get A Court Date, Can He File Now And Request A Date For After The Baby Is Born? We Can No Longer Afford To Pay An Attorney So We Have To Do It Ourselves From Now On. Fyi, His Ex Is A Woman He Was Married & Living With For Less Than A Year Over 15 Years Ago, But She's An Angry Borderline Who Has Been Dragging Him To Court For 15 Years And Cost Him Everything. We Only Met & Married 2 Yrs Ago. People Tend To Think No Human Could Act As Evil & Mean As Her Unless She Was Left For Another Woman, But There Was No One Else Involved In His Leaving - It Was Due To Her Angry Temper & Violence That He Left 15 Yrs Ago.

contact the dcss the number is (866) 223–9529
and here is the website
he needs to file for a financial review..been through this to many times with my husband..his ex is a horrible person. and 2000 a month for one kid..i thought 280 was bad.

Legal Advice?
I Am In A Bad Situation And Don'T Know What My Next Step Is, I Am 22 I Was 19 When I Signed A Lease-Purchase Contract With My Parents Because They Told Me To Sign It Since I Was Going To Be A Tenant There With Them, Living Under My Parents Care. I Had No Job Either. Long Story Short, We Moved In July, Then A Year And 2 Months Later We Were Evicted By The Court. Now The Landlord Is Sueing For 29,000(1 Yr Of Rent We Werent Living In Because Contract Stated 2 Years, And Back Rent My Parents Didnt Pay). Now Their Is A Judgement For 29,000 Against All 3 Of Us. I Was Not Making Payments On That House, It Was My Parents Responsibility(Even The Landlord Knew This They Were A Friend Of My Parents) But They Are Coming After Me As Well. Is There Any Way I Can Get Myself Dismissed From This Judgement

You have a judgment against you for 29K plus. It will continue to rise with time, and it will NOT go away. Re-opening a judgment if you appeared, answered and defended the action is very difficult, and must be done within a specific period of time that varies from state to state. None of the facts you stated seem to raise issues that would allow you to re-open, assuming there was any procedural ground to do so in the first place.

Now if the judgment was entered against you because you defaulted...did not answer the complaint...there is more wiggle room for you to re-open or vacate the judgment. The Court is more inclined to allow you to be heard on the issue. But again, each state has it's own rules and timeframes. If the judgment is more than six months old, it is unlikely that you will win a motion to vacate.

Bottom line is you need to get an attorney. If this judgment sits there long enough, you will not be able to get a mortgage, buy a car, sell property if you own it, and it will generally make your life miserable. You may face a garnishment or execution on your bank accounts and other property. Thirty thousand turns into MUCH more than that very quickly. You need to deal with this ASAP.


You are raising issues that SHOULD have been raised at trial. Were you all defaulted for failure to appear? Did you have an attorney? Is there actually a judgment? Is the case still pending? From what you are saying, none of these facts can be particularly helpful after the judgment and after the lapse of some amount of time.