Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Civil Attorneys in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Civil Attorneys in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Most individuals do not think about acquiring a law firm till they are in desperate need. The legal situation could possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce proceedings or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust legal professional. It may be a felony circumstance you will need to be defended on. Companies require law firms as well, no matter if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unfair business procedures. Tax law firms are also beneficial when interacting with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A huge, full service law firm has numerous legal representatives with diverse areas of expertise, so based on your own personal legal issue, you can immediately retain the perfect legal representative to match your ongoing need without having to commence your search each time you need legal help.It is best to obtain a lawyer you can trust. You really want one with a good record, who isfrank, effective, and wins cases. You need to have assurance that they will stand for you thoroughly and charge you reasonably for their products and services. Quite often a reference from a good friend or business associate can be beneficial, having said that you should continue to keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, simply because when you require legal help, you need it immediately and you desire the very best you can pay for. Thank you for hunting for a lawyer or attorney with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is happy to offer you specific search parameters to fulfill your requirements. We consistently make the effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find anything you are looking for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

I Need Some Legal Advice.?
I Haven'T Seen My Bio-Mom In Like 4 Years. She Hasn'T Sent A Birthday Card, Bought Me A Christmas Present , Hasn'T Spent A Dime On Me Over The Past 4 Years. She'S Trying To Get Her Ssi But She Works. We Have Filed For Child Support But She Says She'S Trying To Get Her Ssi But She Works. She Just Lies About It. I Live With My Dad And My 2 Other Siblings. My Dad Is Retired And Gets A Disability Check. Barely Making Enough To Get By. Tax Time Comes And We Hear She Filed Me On Her Taxes. I'M So Tired Of Her Crap. I Was Wondering If I Could Take Her To Court About It And Weather It Would Be Civil Or Criminal. And If It Was Criminal What Could She Be Charged For.

It is not good to seek legal advice over the Internet.

Your situation is complicated. There are two ways you can handle it.

#1 Call your local (usually county) Child Support Enforcement Agency. Talk to a caseworker about your concerns.

#2 Get an attorney.

THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know that might have been in the same situation, etc.


Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle child support matters. (If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office<<< - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys, but sometimes in the field of Law, how much you are willing to pay does affect the quality you get.)

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter - do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

- Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all - you have to ask, don't assume)
- How much do they charge (per hour)?
- Could you make payments on your account?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

You could call your local SSA about your concerns about your mother working AND trying to collect SSI. Don't worry about this being criminal or civil. If your mother hasn't done anything wrong, then she has nothing to worry about. But if she has done something wrong, let her deal with the consequences.

Regarding your mother claiming you as an exemption on her taxes: That really is between your mother and your dad. (What do your dad's divorce papers say?) Who gets to claim the tax exemption for the child is something that is usually decided at the divorce hearing. >>BUT this can be changed!! And, considering the limited amount of what you describe here, I would encourage your dad to try to get this changed ASAP. USUALLY the Courts let the person who is paying child support claim the child as an exemption IF the child support is paid up. But every situation is different - every state is different - every county is different - every judge is different. Regarding the tax exemption, your dad may be able to have the Child Support Enforcement Agency change that for him, so start there first.

Regarding your bio-mom having little involvement in your life: I am so sorry to hear this. SHE is losing so much. You need to try to find a "substitute" mom/advisor/friend. Go to church; join the Youth Group. Go to Girl Scouts. Join some extracurricular activities at school. Don't let your bio-mom's poor decisions drag you down.

Good luck to you.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)

Are There Any Attorneys That Handle Divorce Crisis Through Legal Aid In Which The State Pays The Attorney Fee?
I Have An Aunt Who Is Very Sick With Diabetes. She Is Constantly Having Low Level Sugar 'Drop' And At This Time No One Is There To Really See About Her. Her Husband Used To Take Care Of Her. The Problem Now Is That He Has Found Another Woman To Be With. He Is Cheating And Wants My Aunt To Be The One To Leave. He Won'T Pay The Bills Anymore And He Won'T Come To The House When She Is There. He Took The Air Conditioner Out Of The House Which Causes Her To Have More Sick Spells Cause Of The Heat. This Man Does Not Care About Her Health Issues At All. Disability Has Been Fighting For Her Not To Receive So She Is Still In That Battle. Attorneys In Our Area Won'T Start A Case For Her Unless She Has 1500-2000 Dollars To Put Down. She Can'T Afford This And He Has Abandoned Her. What Can She Do? Her Health Is The Biggest Issue And He Is Not Helping Her At All. Please Inform Me On Who Can Help With Her Attorney Fees Until She Can Afford To Pay A Little Herself. This Man Needs To Be In Court So That He Can Be Made To Pay Those Bills And Pay Her Alimony.

Have her file a complaint with the Adult Protection unit of your state's department of Health and Welfare. He is legally obligated to support her until they divorce or one of them dies.

My Dh Doesn'T Want Me To Hire My Own Trust And Will Attorney?
He Is Putting His Will And Trust Together, And Brought Home Some Papers For Me To Sign. Usually I Ask Him, What It Is All About, And Sign Without Reading. I Trust Him. But This Time It Happened That After He Explained To Me, That This Is A Signature That He Releases All Bonds And Stocks To Our Two Under Aged Boys 50-50, And I Am Going To Be A Ira Primary Beneficiary. For Some Reason I Felt Pretty Uncomfortable To Sign This Paper. I Needed To Know More Information On How Much We Have In Stocks And Bonds, Which I Never Knew After Dh Inherited Some From His Late Relative A Year Ago. I Also Wanted To Know How Much Id Ira. He Answered Those Two Questions Of Mine Rather Poorly, Saying Dumb I Don;T Know. Hmmm, I Though, Who Should Know Then?? So I Asked Him To Read The Paper Before I Sign. To My Surprised, The Paper Was Ira Release To Our Two Boys (My Stepson And Our Son), As Primary 50-50 Beneficiaries. I Said, Well Excuse Me Honey, You Have Just Said That The Paper I Am Signing Is Stocks And Bonds Release. He Got Pretty Confused, Saying That &Quot;There Are Two Different Ira Funds... I Am Not As Good In Finance Structure, Never Been. That Is Why I Said, Listen, I Have To Hire An Attorney To Get Understand How All This Stocks And Trusts And Funds Work. He Got Very Upset About It, Saying Literally: Ok, You Want Divorce??? I Work Hard Here Trying To Provide, And You Have No Trust In Me??? And Walk Away. A Red Flag?

You need to read those papers, and it's not a trust issue. If he drops dead tomorrow, or gets hit by a bus, you NEED to have a degree of financial literacy you can rely upon.

The saddest thing in the world, once or twice a year, I get a customer whom I've insured for DECADES, and her husband just died . . .and she has NO IDEA how insurance works, or what's covered, etc.

Don't cripple yourself. Be an active partner in the marriage, and that includes being privy to both financial decisions AND knowing what and why.

Now, he probably legally CAN'T take you off of being beneficiary of the IRA - I do believe EVERY state requires this. Regarding the boys, if he's releasing all stocks and bonds to them, that means THEIR legal guardian will get total control of the assets. It's usually a pretty bad idea.

He probably gets monthly statements on the IRA. He SHOULD have a pretty good idea, within $10,000, how much is in there. Likely, with less than five minutes of effort on his part, he can get the info down to the penny, of the value of the stocks, bonds, and IRA. That's not an unreasonable request on your part.

You don't need an attorney. You need a marriage counselor. And for heaven's sake, do NOT relinquish your automatic ownership in the IRA. The ONLY reason I can think of, that he's turning the IRA stuff over to your boys NOW, is to get your name off of it, so you can't get half of it if he decides to divorce YOU.

The obvious answer to "I try to provide but you have no trust in me", is, "you're hiding assets from me, and question MY trust?"

And I don't think he'd mention the D word, unless he was already thinking about it.

I Need Legal Advice Against Social Services?
Social Services Has Struck Again!They Are Charging My Daughter With Abuse Because Her Sons Great Grandmother (Not A Dr)Said To Put Vaseline On Her Sons Bottom And My Daughter Hasnt Been Doing It.They Are Also Charging Her With Abuse Because The Kids Father Has Been Beating My Daughter Up And She Cant Get Him To Leave Even When She Threw His Clothes Out And Locked The Door Behind Him. He Just Came Back In.She Cant Get The Key Because He Keeps Hiding It From Her.What They Are Saying Is, She Is Abusing Them When There Is Domestic Abuse In Front Of The Kids But They Are Also Charging Her With Neglect Because They Said While This Domestic Abuse Is Going On The Kids Are Not Being Supervised Because They Are Off In Another Room.Yeah Did You Catch That.She Is Abusing Them By Being Beat Up By Their Father In Front Of Them But Neglecting Them By Not Supervising Them While She Is Being Beat Up By Their Father In Another Room From Them.Can Anyone Help That Has Legal Knowledge With Social Services?

Try to find a community base family or victim services. with the tomato scare in the news why ain't there a BIG WARNING OF THE HARM OF SOCIAL SERVICES, and the millions of dollars funneled into bureaucrats pockets.

How Much Does An Immigration Attorney Cost?
I'M Curious Of A Ballpark Range Of The Fees,Costs And Alternatives Available To Me As Far As Immigration Procedures Are Concerned.

Anywhere from $100-300/hr at the lower end. This 'excludes' the cost of filling USCIS forms, initial consultation fees & the up-front retainer fee that most attorneys charge. The full cost of an immigration attorney typically ranges from $6,000-20,000 based on the complexity of your case.

You can save up to 75% of that cost by hiring the attorney only for the initial consultation and then doing your own paperwork.

What Has A Plantiff Got To Prove In A Negligence Action For Personal Injury And Damage To Property.?

1. That the defendant breached some legal duty of care.
2. That the breach was the proximate cause of the Plaintiff's injuries and/or damages.
3. That the breach or injury occurred within the court's geographical jurisdiction
4. The amount of the damages:
a. Property: the cost of repair; or the lost value if not repairable; or the market value of the property if it is totally destroyed.
b. Injury: Medical bills, rehabilitation & long term care costs, past & future; Lost income, past & future; the value of pain & suffering.