Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Civil Rights Attorneys in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Civil Rights Attorneys in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
3 Strategies To Know You've Picked The Right Lawyer It's pretty intimidating to undergo the legal court system, particularly if lack confidence in your legal team. Listed below are three important ways to realize that you've hired the correct lawyer: 1. They Specialize In Your Type Of Case Legislation is normally tricky and this requires specialists to tackle the tough cases. When you want a legal representative, look for person who works with the challenge you're facing. Even if a member of family or friend recommends you utilize a strong they are fully aware, if they don't use a focus that's similar to your case, keep looking. When your attorney is undoubtedly an expert, especially in the hassle you're facing, you understand you've hired the best one. 2. The Lawyer Carries A Winning Record According to the circumstances, it can be difficult to win a case, especially if the team helping you has virtually no experience. Look for practices that have won numerous cases that affect yours. Even though this is no guarantee which you case will be won, it will give you a significantly better shot. 3. They Listen And Respond In the event the attorney you've chosen takes time to hear your concerns and answer your inquiries, you've probably hired the right one. Regardless how busy these are or how small your concerns seem from the perspective, it's essential that they answer you inside a caring and timely manner. From the point of look at a regular citizen who isn't informed about the judicial system, court cases may be pretty scary you will need updates as well as to seem like you're portion of the solution. Some attorneys are merely more suitable to your case as opposed to others. Ensure you've hired the most appropriate team for your personal circumstances, to ensure that you can placed the matter behind you immediately. Faith in your legal representative is the initial step to winning any case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Ohio Property Laws?
I Know That A Upper Land Owner Cant Flood Out A Lower Land Owner, But We Have A Farmer That Dug A Ditch From A Road Cavert That Was Putting Water In His Feild And He Changed The Water Flow And Dug A 4Ft. Wide And About 3 Ft Deep Trench Right To Us. The Soild And Water And The County Wants Us To Do All This Work To Our Land And Fork Out 1000'S Of $$ To Run All The Water Across Where My Horses Are And Across The Driveway And Then Infront Of My Home And Along The Side. Everyone On The Board Are All Farmers, So No One Is Going To Tell Him To Take This Down. 1 Man Did And They Voted Him Off The Trustee'S Board Within 1 Year. Help Please. This Is Highland County!

I am not sure exactly what you are looking for. I am having a little trouble figuring out what the county wants you to do and the reasons why. However, as far as online statutes, here is a link that may help you find what you are looking for. Hopefully, this will help. If not, maybe try and lookup the numbers to local government offices that may be able to assist you further or you can contact an attorney for consultation advising you with this situation.
Here's the link:

Edit: Okay, i thought you were looking for laws, not trying to have them enforced. In this situation I would definitly call the state police and file a report with them over the damage this farmer is doing to your property. I would also contact a lawyer to represent you in front of the council and to possibly recover the costs of damages you have or will incur. Unfortunatly, to minimalize damage to your property any further, you may have to go forth with remedying the situation yourself and then sue the responsible party for causing these damages. I am sorry you are going through this and I wish I could be more help.

How Do I Hire A Lawyer In Trinidad For A Wrongful Death? When I Live In The Us?
My Husband Was Killed In February 07, He Was A Peace Activist And The Police In Chauguanas Killed Him, His Brother, And Two Other Men. The Autopsy Report Showed My Husband Did Not Have Gun Powder On His Body. The Police Claim My Husband And The Others Were Shooting At Someone And That Is Why They Killed Him, His Brother And The Other Two Men.

Contact the US embassy in Trinidad. They can supply you with a list of local attorneys who are regarded are being reputable. Once you get the list it's up to you to start making phone calls and talking to them. Work it out on the phone or visit to finalize the deal.

Here's the US embassy's website.

List of Attorneys
The Embassy assumes no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the persons or firms whose names appear in the following list. It is considered, however, that they are of good repute. The names listed are arranged alphabetically, and the order in which they appear has no other significance.

Level 1, Uptown Mall 44-58 Edward Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 627-8419; 623-5657(office)
(868) 624-4715 (residence)
Fax: (868) 623-8528

Desmond Allum, born October 31, 1934, Trinidad.
Types of cases: Criminal, adoption, child custody, civil damages, estates, government relations, marriage/divorce, taxes, aeronautical/maritime, banking/financial, contracts, narcotics, auto accidents, labor relations, insurance, patents/trademarks/copyrights and theft/fraud/embezzlement
Languages: English, Spanish and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Gregory Delzin, born October 9, 1958, Trinidad.
Types of cases: Civil damages, estates, government relations, marriage/divorce, collections, corporations, foreign claims, labor relations, marketing agreements, narcotics and theft/fraud/embezzlement
Languages: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Brent Ali, Types of cases: Criminal, business, family experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

94 Edward Street Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 623-7334
Fax: (868) 625-7838
9 Prince Street, Suite 4
Arima, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 664-5286

Kwasi Bekoe, born November 3, 1946, Trinidad
Types of cases: Criminal, adoption, custody, civil damages, estates, marriage/divorce, contracts, corporations, foreign claims, foreign investment, labor relations, patents/copyrights, auto accidents, narcotics, theft/fraud/embezzlement

Chancery Courtyard
Suite 7
13-17 St. Vincent Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-9746
Fax: (868) 625-0352

Claude Denbow, born November 2, 1948 in Georgetown, Guyana. Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of London University; Harvard law School; Gray’s Inn, London.
Types of cases: Civil law with special emphasis on commercial law
Specialization: Company law and practice, estate/collection and trade disputes
Language: English

48-50 Sackville Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-1618-9; 623-425-6; 623-0606
Fax: (868) 623-0605; 623-6524

A large firm that deals with the following types of cases: Real estate, commercial, corporate, oil and gas, litigation and financial

Bacolet and Main Street
P.O. Box 63
Scarborough, Tobago
Telephones: (868) 639-6436; 639-4645 Neville Francis Gibbes, born in Tobago August 18, 1934. Graduate of Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, November 1960.
Types of cases: Conveyancing, trade disputes, divorce and criminal
Languages: English, Spanish and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

1 Bacolet Street
Scarborough, Tobago
Telephones: (868) 639-3187; 639-2212
Fax: (868) 639-2171

Christo Gerard Gift, born in Tobago December 25, 1953
Types of cases: Criminal cases, adoptions, child custody, civil damages, estates, marriage/divorce, auto accidents, narcotics, theft/fraud/embezzlement and patents/copyrightsLanguage: English

Joycelyn Gift, born February 19, 1956 in Trinidad.
Types of cases: Investments, insurance, narcotics and theft/fraud/embezzlement Language: English

19 St. Vincent Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-4237; 652-4903

David Philip Hamel-Smith, born June 15, 1948 in Trinidad. Admitted to practice in 1970.Types of cases: Estate cases, trade disputes, banking, finance, energy (non-oil projects), civil litigation and international loan agreementsLanguages: English

Timothy Hamel-Smith, born October 2, 1948. Admitted to practice in 1973.Types of cases: Civil litigation, international loan agreements, admirality, probate and corporationLanguage: English

9A Harris Promenade
San Fernando, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 652-2901/3731/4366
Fax: (868) 652-4317

Bryan Lee Kelshall, born March 12, 1946 in Trinidad. Graduate of College of Law, London, England.
Types of cases: Marketing agreements and aeronautical/maritime
Language: English

35 Abercromby Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-5105

Israel Khan, born August 15, 1945 in Trinidad. Graduate of Hugh Wooding Law School. Trinidad.
Types of cases: Divorce, contracts, foreign investments, marketing agreements, insurance/patents/trademarks/copyrights, narcotics, criminal and theft/fraud/embezzlement
Language: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

17-19 Pembroke Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-8505; 623-5461/2/3/; 625-4459

Stephanie Daly, born November 3, 1946 in England. Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of London University; The London School of Economics and Science.
Types of cases: Corporate, commercial, conveyancing, estate cases. Notary Public.
Language: English and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Courtenay Braemar Williams, born in Trinidad. Graduate of the Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad.
Types of cases: Corporate, financial, litigation
Language: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

P.O. Box 116
129-131 Abercromby Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 623-4283-7
Fax: (868) 625-2984

Joseph David Errol David Boucaud, born in Trinidad. Graduate of Law Society in England.
Types of cases: Corporate and Commercial Law. Notary Public.
Language: English

William David Clarke, born in Jamaica, Graduate of Cambridge University, England.
Types of cases: Corporate, commercial, aeronautical /maritime and marketing agreements
Language: English reads Spanish and French
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Dennis Michael Adrian Gurley, born in Trinidad, Graduate of College of Law, London, England.
Types of cases: Corporate, commercial disclaimer, civil litigation, foreign claims, and insurance auto accidents Language: English

Kenneth Reginald Viera, born in Trinidad. Graduate of the University of London and College of Law, England. Types of cases: Property transactions and banking/financial
Language: English

David Hannays, born in Trinidad, March 1,1931. Graduate of Law Society of England.
109 Roberts Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 622-7946
Types of cases: Criminal cases, trade disputes and estate/collection
Specialization: Company law and practice, Supreme Court practice, conveyancing, probate and divorce. Notary Public.
Language: English

76 Abercromby Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-5016; 622-2082

Brian Hewitt, born December 8, 1951, London, England. Graduate of College of Law, Lancaster Gate, London, England.
Types of cases: Conveyance property, international law, trade disputes, contracts and foreign investment

117 Woodford Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 622-3972

13-17 Keate Street
San Fernando, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 652-3801-3

Room 412 Centre Point Mall
Chaguanas, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 672-4160

1A Guapo Cap-de-Ville Road
Point Fortin, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 648-4124

Krishna Narinesingh, born in Trinidad November 27, 1932. Graduate of English Law Society, February 3, 1959.
Types of cases: Corporate, civil, industrial relations, maritime, international business, labor disputes, industry and estates
Specialization: Tax law, international financing, international industry. Notary Public.
Languages: English, Spanish, French

Barendra Sinanan, born in Trinidad, October 4, 1948. Graduate of Law College of London, England.
Types of cases: General cases
Language: English

Sherwin Seenath, born in Trinidad, October 11, 1946. Graduate of the College of Law, Lancaster, England.
Types of cases: Conveyancing, collection/estate cases and trade disputes
Language: English

41 Edward Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 625-5074
Fax: (868) 625-6110

Om Lalla
Types of cases: Constitutional, criminal, immigration law, employment, judicial review, matrimonial, land and sports
Language: English
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

13A Pembroke Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 623-2584

Peter Wharton, born in Guyana, Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of Lincoln’s Inn, London, England.
Types of cases: Civil, conveyancing, probate, divorce, trade disputes and international law
Languages: English and Spanish
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

20 Simpson Drive
Andalusia, Maraval, Trinidad
Telephone: (868) 628-3282

Hugh Howard, born in Trinidad, Citizen of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of Lincoln’s Inn, London, England.
Types of cases: Company law, trade disputes, joint agreements and immigration
Specialists in Corporate Energy and Natural Resources.
Language: English

16 Gray Street
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Telephones: (868) 622-9377
Fax: (868) 628-9606

Dharamchand Depoo, Citizen of U.S.A., resident of Trinidad and Tobago. Graduate of Hugh Wooding Law School, Trinidad and Tobago. Juris Doctor, Rutgers University School of Law, Camden, NJ, U.S.A. Member of the New Jersey Bar, Federal Bar, U.S.A, Trinidad and Tobago Bar and Guyana Bar.
Types of cases: International business transactions, project financing, U.S. and Trinidadian immigration, adoptions, commercial and criminal
Experience with U.S. citizens and/or companies

Help Need Legal Advice On Adoption?
My Wife Has A 6 Year Old Son That Was Taken Away When He Was 3 And Has Been Raised By Her Aunt .The Father Hasnt Been In The Boys Life Since He Was 1.Anyways I Dont Want To Get Into A Long.... Storie So Let Me Get To The Point.Me And My Wife Have Already Started A Family Of Our Own 3 Kids And A Pitbull Lol And The Aunt For What Ever Reason Doesnt Want Her Son Anymore So She Submitted My Wife To Court To Fight The Case All Over Again.Problem Is My Wife Has School And Alot Of Appts. With Our Kids And Doesnt Want To Go To Any Parenting Or Anger Management Classes Etc...Because It Will Mess With Her School.She Has A Hearing Next Week And Wants To Put Him Up For Adoption.How Long Will This Process Take If She Does Put Him Up For Adoption?Plan B Is She Also Thinks That There Might Be The Possibilty Of The Boys Father Who Resides In Puerto Rico Might Take Him In Or One Of His Family Members Might Be Willing To If The Father Does Not Want To Due To All The Kids He Alrrady Has With All These Diff.. Women.So My Question Is Which Process Is Faster And Not So Messy In Court?And If The Father Does Agree Does She Have To Fly To P.R To Drop Him Off?Or Can We Pay Extra So The Boy Can Fly With A Flight Attendent?Please Dont Post Any Disrespectful Responses.I Understand How This Sounds But We Are Only Looking Out For The Best Interest Of The Boy.Thank You.. P.S If He Does Go Up For Adoption Will My Wife Have To Pay Child Support Or If He Goes To P.R?

I'm not an attorney and cannot give legal advice. If I were I would probably not give legal advice on this channel... I do suggest your wife speak to a family law attorney or at least call CPS to see what her options are to surrender her parental rights...

I'm having a hard time following you. If the Aunt doesn't want the child anymore, why can't your wife get custody back? Oh never mind - she's too busy to do what she needs to do to get custody back. Really really sad. No one wants this child and I who can't have children am unable to adopt because when I was younger i was a bad housekeeper and now that i'm older I just completed grad school and have massive amounts of debt...

If he is adopted then her parental rights, privileges and obligations will end... as if she never had him at all. If the father obtains custody of him he** yes she will have to pay child support - what's fair is fair.

The child is 6. In most cases, and it is up to the airline, not the parents, the child may be an unaccompanied minor. I don't know the rules for ums on flights to PR.

In my opinion, she needs to put the child up for adoption - do what is in the best interest of the child. Hopefully the father will agree and let someone who wants this child and will give him the love and care he needs raise him. Hopefully the child will be in foster care within minutes of her court appearance.

For Family Law- If I Am On Legal Aid Can I Be Rewarded Legal And Court Costs From My Childs Father. In Ontario?
If I Was The Applicant And Was On Legal Aid In Toronto, Ontario Canada Can I Be Rewarded Court Costs, Fees And Legal Costs........

I can't tell you anything specific about Ontario law, but I assume that it would be similar to laws in the States... You can only collect the money you were actually charged. If your fees were waived and you paid nothing for an attorney, you cannot collect what you were not charged for.

What Constitutes The Unauthorized Practice Of Law In Ny? What Legal Questions Can A Non-Ny Lawyer Answer?
For Example, Can Non-Ny Lawyers Negotiate A Ny Law Contract, Advise On Its Enforceability, Interpret The Contract For Clients, Etc? Does It Matter Whether You Bill The Client And/Or Whether You Are Qualified In A Jurisdiction Outside Ny? Does The Degree To Which You Are Supervised By A Ny Lawyer Matter?

That's several questions rolled into one:

1. Yes, non lawyers may negotate a contract, interpret it, and advise on its enforceability. (Whether anyone should listen to their interpretation or advice is another question...)

2. No it doesn't matter whether you're licensed elsewhere or bill for your services.

3. No, it doesn't matter whether you're supervised by a New York lawyer, although if you are, that lawyer's malpractice insurance may be on the line.

The true issue here is whether the activities involved constitute practice of law. The answer would be that this could as easily be the function of a business consultant - and it involves no representation before a tribunal or court.

There are various legal ethics hotlines against which you could check the answer...or you could go to the DRLs (the disciplinary rules under which lawyers operate in New York).

Does Anyone Know How Or Where I Can Get A Copy Of My Divorce Decree?
I Got Divorced In Iowa And Live In Colorado. Need The Decree For Mortgage Purposes. Help!

Try the County offices, where it was decreed. There should be a copy on file.
Were you not given this document, once your divorce was final?
To not have taken enough "care" to know where it IS, speaks poorly of you.(Just my opinion)

HMMmmm, I see by the thumb-down, that the truth hurts.
You did not "care" for your marriage, so it "failed".
Even once you were divorced, you did not "care".
Are we seeing a pattern here?
You ARE, what you ARE.
I hope nobody is stupid enough to get involved with you. You are not even worth it. And you can't "thumb" THIS!