Top Ten
Custody Rights in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Custody Rights in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Strategies To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To If you want a legal professional at all, you need to work closely with them to be able to win your case. No matter how competent they can be, they're planning to need your help. Here are four important ways to help your legal team enable you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - irrespective of what information you're going to reveal directly to them. Privilege means what you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know everything in advance - most especially information another side could check out and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of most information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the data they need to enable them to win. 3. Show Up Early For All Those Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and avoid wasting the attorney's time, too, by being punctually, every time. Actually, because you may need to discuss last minute details or even be extra ready for the way it is you're facing, it's a good idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate Which You Have Your Act Together If you've been arrested for just about any crime, it's important so that you can prove to the legal court that you simply both regret the actions and so are making strides toward increasing your life. For instance, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for the rehab program. Be sincere and associated with the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Follow these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you need to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Immigrant Victime Of Domestic Violence,Talk Show Host'S/Judge'S/Volunteer Lawyers,Please?
Do You Know About Any -Talk Show Host'S, -Volunteer Lawyers (In Houston,Tx), -Judges Or So? I Am A Immigrant Who Has Been Abandoned By My Husband,He Has Also Been Violent To Me Several Times,I Have Been To Women'S Shelter'S And Etc. I Am Tierd Of This And Wanna Know My Rights And See If I Am Entitled To Anything! Thx.

I don't know how people can be so ignorant....Domestic Violence does not discriminate . I think you can call the DV hotline in order to get the help that you need, it doesn't matter your status, they will help you!! Please call them asap....

Law Office Filing System?
Hi All, I Am A Paralegal At A Small, 2 Lawyer Firm. So Far, The Filing System Consisted Of Entering Names Of Existing Files Into A Long Word Doc, But There Were A Lot Of Inconsistencies, Duplicates, And Misfilings, So We Have To Reorganize The Whole Thing. Basically, We Have A Few Really Big Clients That Have Many Projects Consisting Of Many Folders, And Then A Bunch Of Little Clients. We Do Mainly Commercial Real Estate, So There'S A Lot Of Paper Involved....Scanning Everything In Isn'T An Option Because The Boss Isn'T Computer-Savy Enough For That.... So, Basically, The Question I Have Is - How Do You Develop A Numbering Systems For The Files? I Read About Splitting The Alphabet Into Segments (A - Ad, Ad - B, And So On), But I'M Not Quite Clear On How It Works, And How You Add A File To A Client Who Already Has Other Files (Since You Want Them To Be Next To Each Other). Sorry For The Long Question. Would Really Appreciate Help! :)

Create a general billing number for each client.

For example:
12345 - Client A
67890 - Client B
25904 - Client C

and so forth (I'm using 5 numbers, but you can use less if you want to).

Then, for each individual file, in order of when the file began to be handled by the firm, create a number for that specific case - it can either be by the court case number (which it doesn't look like you have many since you do commercial real estate) or just a new number, beginning with 1 (although I might start it with 001). Don't forget to put a "dash" in between the first series of numbers and second series of numbers.

For example, the first case that your office ever handled for Client A would be 12345-001. Second case is 12345-002, and so forth.

Then, create either a new Word Document so that you have the numbers of each of the files in there or add to the existing document.

Also, when you file documents (hard copies), make sure you get a Redwell that has an "insert" / "tail" (not sure what they're called") so you can put the number along the side of the file for easy access. You can also get numbers (large for the client, small for the case number) from any office supply store to put them along the side of the file.

Hope this helps....

What Type Of Lawyer/Attorney Goes To Court?
I Hear Corporate Lawyers Hardly Go To Court. What Do They Do? What Are The Differences From Corporate, Commercial, And Criminal Lawyer? Are There Any Other Types Of Lawyers?

It depends on where you are. In some countries lawyers are split into two groups - Barristers and Solicitors.

Barristers are those who do trial work, such as criminal, family, and civil. Criminal trials are those where the Crown (or the State) is prosecuting a person for a crime and the lawyers involved can be representing the Crown (or the State) or the accused. Family law lawyers represent people in family disputes such as divorce or guardianship matters. Civil matters are those where persons or companies are suing each other.

Solicitors are those lawyers who do their work in their offices. These are the corporate/commercial lawyers, tax lawyers, real estate lawyers and the like. They do things like contracts where they do not need to go to court and argue before a judge.

Are Lyrics Websites Legal ?
Hi, I Am About To Open A Lyrics Website But I Have Been Asked If This Business Is Legal Or Not ?? I Coun'T Answer ... I Don'T Know?? If Its Not Legal? How Could Metrolyrics And Others Get Away With It? And What Is The Worst Thing That Might Happen To Me If I Opened The Site Any Way? I Am About To Open A Serious Business Out Of This Website. My Budget Is Big Enough To Boost The Site Up To Be One In The Top 10 In The Field :D

Publishing lyrics which are not in the public domain without the express permission of the copyright holder or an authorized licensor of the copyright constitutes copyright infringment. Metrolyrics in all likelihood has such permission. In theory, it should not be too difficult to obtain such permission if your website is set up in a similar manner to Metrolyrics.

Sites like Metrolyrics provide a form of free advertising for the songs, explicitly encourage visitors to support the music industry through legal downloading of songs in mp3 format at paysites, and offer links to other websites that support the music industry. It is therefore in the interest of the music industry to provide favorable terms for allowing the publication of lyrics on the website.

Some site operators may be operating without permission and do so at their own risk. For some of these sites, the owners are located in countries where the RIAA does not have a strong presence or legal influence. For others it may simply be that the copyright owners have not gotten around to taking any action against them, or the copyright holders may not even be interested if the sites themselves do not appear to be profitable (especially given the free advertising angle and the possibility of a fair use defense if the site is not set up for profit). If you are not operating from one of these countries, and your website is operating under a business plan to generate profit, the longer you are in operation, and the more established and profitable you become, the more likely it is that you will be at risk of being shut down and/or subject to substantial money judgment rewards in favor of the copyright holders.

If your budget is substantial, it might be prudent to allocate some of that budget to retain a copyright lawyer to discuss the possibility and the timing for negotiating permission from copyright holders as part of your business plan.

Rape Case! Experience Lawyers Please!?
I'M Studying Law, Doing Highers First But Studying Law At The Same Time So I Know A Good Deal Before I Go To Law School, So I Don'T Know Every Aspect Of The Subject Just Yet. I Was In A Relationship Where I Got Beaten And Raped, I Have Proof Of Him Beating Me And Raping Me Cause He Sent Me Texts & Emails Saying He Was Sorry For Raping Me And Beating Me, I Was 15 When We First Started The Relationship And He Raped Me During That Time Too, He Also Has Taped Us Having Sex When It Was Concented Like 'Porn' And I Didn'T Know Until Yesterday That He Had These Videos And Was Planning To Put Them On The Internet ( A Polish Website That Allows Porn ) And He Can Delete The Films But He Sent Me A Text Saying They Where Going On The Internet So He Couldn'T Act Stupid In Front Of Lawyers Etc, I Only Ended The Relationship 1 Month Ago Cause I Blamed Him For My Miscarriage, I Was Wondering What My Rights Where, Could I Take Him To Court For Raping Me Etc Even Although We Where In A Relationship?

I think you have a good case. I don't think there's a right way to tell your parents. Just find a time to get them together when things are relatively calm and tell them. Talking about it takes away the power that the rape can hold over you. Talking is a gate into freedom. This shouldn't affect your ability to become a lawyer. If you start working on the psychological issues from the rape it should help you be an even better lawyer. Don't be afraid to pursue your dreams.

I Filed A Complaint Against A Nurse Who Started A Secret Affair With My Husband. The Kids And I Have Been?
Though A Lot. My Husband Is Divorcing Me As He Plans To Marry Her After She Dumps Her Husband. Today I Was Served With An Ex-Parte Order Of Protection On Her Behalf. She Claims I Am Stalking Her Because Of Making Complaint To Her Employer About Her Actions I Talked To Her In The Parking Lot Where My Husband Works And For The Second Time, Asked Her To Discontinue Her Secret Relationship (I Didn'T Know It Had Become A Physical Affair As Well) And I Also Saw Her As I Was Leaving A Counseling Appointment I Had Because Of Her Secret And Unprofessional Dealings With My Husband. The Kids And I Seem To Have No Rights: My Husband Is Running Around Like A Lunatic And I Am Have To Come Up With Money For Legal Fees, Counseling; I'M Going To Have To Figure Out Where To Get Money To Find A Place To Live. With All Of The Emotional Upheaval And Betrayal, I Really Feel Like I'M Being Bullied Or Retaliated Against. If I'D Known That Nurses Can Be Justified In Actions Such As She'S Committed, I'D Have Been Sitting There Every Minute. The Hospital Says They Have No Responsibility Unless They Were Having Sex While He Was Getting His Iv Treatments. Am I Wrong In Thinking Someone Is Mismanaging This? I Just Want Some Peace To Be Able To Think . I Spoke With A Couple Of Attorneys, But They Don'T Seem Very Interested And Tell Me To Just Deal With The Divorce. I'D Live To. I Had To Hire An Attorney I Can Ill Afford After My Husband Did; He Wants Me Out Of The House The Day He Gets His Final Order. I Wanted To Go Through Mediation Or Between Us; The Only Thing He'Ll &Quot;Agree&Quot; To Is That I Leave, Take All Debts And Give Him All Else (Except My Clothes, Books, Odd & Ends). We Live In A No-Fault State, Married About 8 1/2 Years, Divorced Previously. Married Again This Year; We'Ve Lived Together The Past 5 Years And &Quot;Dated&Quot; About A Year Before Getting Back Together. Anyone Have Any Feasible Ideas Of How I Can Handle Some Of This Emotional And Legal Overload? I Have Evidence That Contradicts Her Claims; It Is My Understanding That I Am Not Committing A Wrong Against Her By Filing A Complaint With Her Employer; We Have Had Numerous Emotional Financial And Relationship Stresses Over The Past Two Years Related To His Serious Medical Issues. No, I'M Not My Former Chipper, Happy Self, But I Never Realized That I Should Have To Even Think About Something Like This Going On And Destroying My Family.

Go to your local Legal Aid office and request the services
of a lawyer.

He can not make you leave the house.

Do not agree to anything without the advice of an attorney.

Do not call her employer or contact her in any way.

Do not speak to him unless you record it. Try to let him
initiate the contact.

He is doing his best to take everything, leave you stuck with
all of the debt, and kick you and the kids out so he can live
there with his mistress.

Sell everything you do not need to pay off the debt.

If he came back...he would still sneak and see her.

He has moved on. Do not set yourself up for any more hurt.

Be strong for the sake of your children. Do not allow him
to try to take custody of the kids. Do not give him any
reason to try to take them.

Best wishes