How To Find A Top Rated Attorney
Directory Of Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Directory Of Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
A large number of people today do not think about obtaining a legal professional right up until they are in desperate need. The lawful difficulty could be personal, like family law, for a separation and divorce or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a criminal situation you need to be defended on. Firms need to have law firms as well, whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unjustified business strategies. Tax law firms are also effective while engaging with government issues. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A large, full service law firm has a lot of legal representatives with various areas of expertise, so hinging on your current legal issue, you can instantly hold on to the finest law firm to fulfill your ongoing need without having to start your search each time you need legal support.It is most effective to find a legal representative you can trust. You want one with a decent record, who isfrank, productive, and wins cases. You would like to have confidence that they will stand for you thoroughly and bill you fairly for their services. From time to time a word of mouth from a close friend or business affiliate can be practical, however you should continue to keep your options open and evaluate all the firms available, for the reason that when you want legal support, you need it quickly and you really want the very best you can afford. Thank you for searching for a legal representative with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is delighted to offer you specific search parameters to fulfill your needs. We continually make an effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can right away find anything at all you are looking for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

How Do Texas Marital Property Laws Work?
I Am Getting A Divorce. My Soon To Be Ex Decided To Destroy A Few Of My Belongings Before He Left Our House, Including A Living Room Set And Computer (Given To Me By My Mother Prior To The Marriage), Clothes, And A Few Other Minor Items. Will He Get Away Without Having To Reimburse Me For The Broken/Damaged Items Because Of The 50/50 Laws That Accompany Marriage In Texas? Please Help! Thanks, In Advance.

go to this site, it has more information than you probably ever cared to know about divorce and propertly laws in Texas...


§ 3.001. SEPARATE PROPERTY. A spouse's separate property
consists of:
(1) the property owned or claimed by the spouse before
(2) the property acquired by the spouse during
marriage by gift, devise, or descent; and
(3) the recovery for personal injuries sustained by
the spouse during marriage, except any recovery for loss of earning
capacity during marriage.

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 7, § 1, eff. April 17, 1997.

§ 3.002. COMMUNITY PROPERTY. Community property
consists of the property, other than separate property, acquired by
either spouse during marriage.

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 7, § 1, eff. April 17, 1997.

possessed by either spouse during or on dissolution of marriage is
presumed to be community property.
(b) The degree of proof necessary to establish that property
is separate property is clear and convincing evidence.

Added by Acts 1997, 75th Leg., ch. 7, § 1, eff. April 17, 1997

Who Is British Food Journalist And Writer Nigella Lawson?

Nigella Lucy Lawson (born 6 January 1960) is a British food writer, journalist and broadcaster. Lawson is the daughter of Nigel Lawson, the former Chancellor of the Exchequer, and Vanessa Salmon, whose family owned the J. Lyons and Co. empire. After graduating from Lady Margaret Hall, Oxford University, Lawson started work as a book reviewer and restaurant critic, later becoming the deputy literary editor of The Sunday Times in 1986. She then embarked upon a career as a freelance journalist, writing for a number of newspapers and magazines. In 1998, Lawson brought out her first cookery book, How to Eat, which sold 300,000 copies and became a bestseller. She went on to write her second book in 2000, How to be a Domestic Goddess, winning her the British Book Award for Author of the Year.

Is It A Requirment For A Personal Injury Attorney To Have A College Degre Or Be Board Certified?

of course. It is against the law to practice law without a license.
Attorney's have to not only have a College Degree, they also have to pass the Board Exam in their State. You can go online to view information on any Attorney by going to the State Bar Association website for your particular State. You can see if they have had any disciplinary action against them.
Take it from me, having a GOOD Attorney is a matter of life and death, or in the very least Winning or Losing! Chose wisely.

What Types Of Lawyers Are There? ?
I'm A Teenager Who Is Becoming Interested In Becoming A Lawyer. What Types Are Popular And Get A Hefty Salary?

I'm going to tell you a big secret and you can do what you wish with it: my civil procedure professor told us (this was the first class I had in law school) that you don't go into law to be rich. Sure, there are rich lawyers, but there are plenty more that are average middle class. He said that if you want to be rich, then you should be an investment banker (boring as hell, but you make some money).

So here are some higher paying legal jobs:

Mergers and acquisitions. They charge by the job and not by the hour, so the quicker you get done, the more you get.

Sports and entertainment law. This is where you have the agents and managers.

Business litigation. This is the bread and butter of the $500/hr firms.

The MAJOR thing here though is that you have to be the top of your law school class (in a top law school) to be able to get these jobs. So continue to study about this, but just beware that there are plenty of lawyers not raking in the big bucks, like me. But I love the law, and wouldn't trade this for anything. Do something because you love to do it.

I Have A Few Questions For Lawyers?
How Difficult Is The Job? What Tasks Do You Start Off Doing? How Can You Become A Judge? What Are Good Colleges You Recommend Going To For The Job? (That Aren'T Impossible To Get Into) What'S The Worst Part Of The Job?

The worst part of being a Lawyer is the lack of available jobs in this field, and the enormous amount of debt that you accrue during law school.

You have to be a practicing attorney first, before you can become a Judge.

Choosing a career is one of life's most important decisions. Be aware of what you are proposing on getting yourself into. Please do more research first. Reminder: We are in a World-wide Recession. Consider career paths that have available JOBS.<<<<<

Warning> Jobs in the field of Law are drying up fast!! This is just not a good field to invest time and/or money into. This is a SHRINKING, crumbling, and dying vocational field. Many reasons. We now have computers. So, many people today (mistakenly) think they can do their own legal work, thanks to the Internet. Also, there are a lot of companies out there making very efficient legal software for the field of Law. Today's graduating lawyers tend to be very computer savvy, so they just do the work themselves to save themselves the cost of overhead. Also, the "Public" buys this legal software in order to get legal work done without the cost of an Attorney. Also, we simply already have way too many Legal Professionals - we have an absolute glut!! ("Legal Professionals" includes, but is not limited to: Attorneys/Lawyers, Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Bailiffs, Court Reporters, etc, etc)

The field of Law has a mystique that actually exceeds reality. The field of Law is an overrated career - mostly by television. There are many myths regarding the field of Law: working as a Lawyer is mentally challenging (Actually, most work as an attorney involves routine paperwork: research, cite checking, drafting documents, and document review. Attorneys need to write down and track every activity they do, all day long [in 6 to 15 minutes increments, depending on the billing system] - a painstaking but necessary task), being an attorney is thrilling, high-powered, and glamorous (remember: television is fiction - the fictional lawyers on TV are ACTORS - the majority of work that an attorney does, does not happen in a courtroom), law students think that because they are good at arguing they will become great attorneys (actually being a great attorney is more in one's ability to mediate between differing sides and bringing them to agreement), as a lawyer I can correct injustices (actually legal decisions are more about reaching compromises than about right vs. wrong), guaranteed financial success (actually when salaries are compared, you also need to account for cost-of living expenses [most large law firms are in large cities - the bigger the city, the more cost-of-living expenses will be], payment of debts accrued while attending law school, and time needed to build a client base. Many large law firms require lawyers to work 60-80 hours per week.).

Cost of law school to be lawyer, approx $150,000+.
Be prepared to take on a LOT of debt.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There are no jobs in this vocational field. My family, coworkers, friends, acqaintances, etc. have been laid off left and right in this vocational field.

Employers (usually law firms) in the field of Law today want employees with degrees from traditional colleges/universities. Those "certificates" you see advertised aren't worth the paper they are printed on - they are generally scams. (I found this out the hard way.) Also, the law school's program needs to be accredited by the American Bar Association - if it isn't, you are just wasting your time/money.

Even if you finish law school, you won't be able to find a job when you are done. Since this vocational field is shrinking, many new attorneys/lawyers are, themselves, having to work "down" as Paralegals, Legal Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Bailiffs, Court Reporters, etc, etc, to simply try to keep some of their bills paid <<this would be your competition. And the competition is fierce!!

Now... the law schools know this, but they won't tell you the truth >that the job market/economy is just SATURATED with way too many Legal Professionals. Instead the schools will feed you a fairytale and will LIE to you. The root of the problem is we have too many law schools. We are in a recession, and the schools are fighting for their own survival - they will tell students anything to get to the students' money. (Which is why they won't tell you the truth about the job market for the field of Law.) And these schools continue to recruit and churn out even more graduates.............Remember: law schools are BUSINESSES - their top concern is making money for themselves.

If you don't believe me, then just do a SEARCH here on Yahoo Answers to see what other posters are saying about the current status of the field of Law. Call some local law firms - ask to speak to the Manager of Human Resources - ask them if they are hiring; ask them what they think about job availability in the field of Law.....

Lawyers Dealing With Child Abuse?
What Kind Of Lawyers Deal With Child Abuse? What Kind Of Education Do You Need? And Whats The Average Salary?

Child abuse is a criminal matter. You would report it to the police. The police with refer it to the District Attorney who will decide if there is enough evidence to prosecute the abuser.

You need to finish high school, college, law school, and then pass your state bar exam.

The average salary varies. It all depends where you work.