Top Rated Attorney
Divorce And Child Custody in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Divorce And Child Custody in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
A large number of individuals do not think about finding a legal professional until finally they are in desperate need. The lawful issue might be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a felony circumstance you will need to be defended on. Businesses need to have law firms as well, whether or not they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unjustified business practices. Tax lawyers are also useful any time engaging with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A big, full service law firm has many attorneys with various areas of competence, so relying on your current legal issue, you can immediately retain the top legal representative to satisfy your up-to-date need without having to commence your search each time you need legal assistance.It is most effective to find a legal representative you can believe in. You really want one with a good record, who isstraightforward, productive, and wins cases. You really want to have confidence that they will stand for you correctly and bill you reasonably for their products and services. Quite often a recommendation from a pal or business associate can be useful, having said that you should hold your options open and examine all the firms available, due to the fact when you need legal support, you need it instantly and you would like the best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for searching for a lawyer with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is delighted to offer you specific search parameters to fulfill your needs. We consistently make an effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can quickly find anything you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Why Are The Democrat Lawmakers Afraid Of Trial Lawyers?
Former Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean, A Medical Doctor Who Served As Governor Of Vermont, Said At A Town Hall Meeting On Tuesday Night That Democrats In Congress Did Not Include Tort Reform In The Health Care Bill Because They Were Fearful Of “Taking On” The Trial Lawyers. “This Is The Answer From A Doctor And A Politician,” Said Dean. “Here Is Why Tort Reform Is Not In The Bill. When You Go To Pass A Really Enormous Bill Like That The More Stuff You Put In, The More Enemies You Make, Right? And The Reason Why Tort Reform Is Not In The Bill Is Because The People Who Wrote It Did Not Want To Take On The Trial Lawyers In Addition To Everybody Else They Were Taking On, And That Is The Plain And Simple Truth. Now, That’S The Truth.” Http://Www.Cnsnews.Com/News/Article/53126

At least he was being honest about it. They are afraid to loose their support.
Obama is a lawyer, dems get heaps of money from their donations. They are a special interest group that favor dems. In return the lawyers get huge cases and make huge profits so they can give it to the dems.

So much for Obama's promise not to give special interest groups priority... it's disappointing..what a liar.

Sfancik-- check out Texas if you think tort reform doesn't work...

How Do I Get Information About A Pa Attorney?
I Would Like To Know Things Like , How Many Cases They Have Tried, What Their Track Record Is For Wins And Losses. How Do You Know That You Have A Good Attorney? How Do You Research Them. I Need To Find An Awesome Pa Ss Or Ssi (Social Security) Attorney For Someone.

Best thing to do is search a few SSI attorney websites. The real only way you can find out about attorneys is by referrals or by their websites. I have attached a site for you that is an attorney search engine which means when you do a search you find all lawyers within that search. I use it for my sales job and its great.
I have attached a search for you for specifically what you are looking for.

Drink Drive Law?
How Many Units Of Alcohol Are You Allowed Untill You Are Over The Limit? Or Should I Say How Many Can I Have To Stay Under?

although the limit is .08 in most states they have lots of different levels for drinking & driving in Utah if you have had even one drink you can be arrested and have your lic. suspended.

in Colorado, anything between .00 and .07 is classified as driving while under influance of alcohol.

sucks big time. why not have a no tolerance policy???

my husband got pulled over after having 4 drinks in a 7 hour time frame.(first drink at 7 pm last drink at 2:30 am) and got put in jail (1300 bond) then car was impounded (600.00 because it was a rental and we had to wait for them to go get it) then legal fees (3500.00 retainer for lawyer plus all the additional costs) then the fees to have his lic. re-instated. (both the state it happened in and the state he is from so about 125.00)

all in all, its not worth it to even have ONE drink and drive anywhere.

My Friend Husband Wants A Divorce What Are Maryland Usa Laws On Property?
They Been Married For 5 Years. No Children Together. She Was In Good Health When Married Then Had A Major Heart Attack And Lost Her Malpractice Care. She Is On Ssd They Messed Her Up So Bad Her Bp Goes To 70.45 And This Makes Her Unable To Work. He Fet Up With All The Bill And The Medical She Has Layed On His Lap. They Both Had Houses Buying However Because His House Was Bigger And He Was Insitant That They Sell Hers And Move In His And Put Her Name On The Title Because Of All The Work He Had Done To His Home And He Wanted A Pool And Her Yeard Was To Small. The Profit Went To His House New Doors, Pool, New A/C Ect. Now He States She Can Only Get 1/2 Of The Payments Made For The 5 Years Married Because It Was His House Then Then Worth 89,000 Now 200,000 Because That Is When Houses Went Up After The Sale Of Her A Few Months Later. Can She Get Half The House And 401K, Bank Accounts? Can She Get Alimony With A Short Marriage. Or Is She Screwed.

Go to

State Divorce Laws: Maryland

Residency and Filing Requirements: In order to file for a divorce in Maryland, residency requirements must be met for the court to accept the case. If the court discovers it does not have jurisdictional rights to hear the case it will not be accepted or it will eventually be dismissed. The requirements are as follows:

There is a 1 year requirement if the grounds for the divorce occurred outside the state of Maryland, otherwise if either spouse is a resident of the state of Maryland, he or she may file in the county in which either spouse resides. If you are filing for divorce under the grounds of insanity, the residency requirement is increased to 2 years. (Maryland Code - Family Law Chapter - Section: 7-103)

Grounds for Filing: The Bill for Divorce must declare the appropriate Maryland grounds upon which the divorce is being sought. The appropriate lawful ground will be that which the parties agree upon and can substantiate, or that which the filing spouse desires to prove to the court. The divorce grounds are as follows:

The court may decree an absolute divorce on the following grounds:

(1) adultery; (2) desertion, if: (i) the desertion has continued for 12 months without interruption before the filing of the application for divorce; (ii) the desertion is deliberate and final; and (iii) there is no reasonable expectation of reconciliation; (3) voluntary separation, if: (i) the parties voluntarily have lived separate and apart without cohabitation for 12 months without interruption before the filing of the application for divorce; and (ii) there is no reasonable expectation of reconciliation; (4) conviction of a felony or misdemeanor in any state or in any court of the United States if before the filing of the application for divorce the defendant has: (i) been sentenced to serve at least 3 years or an indeterminate sentence in a penal institution; and (ii) served 12 months of the sentence; (5) 2-year separation, when the parties have lived separate and apart without cohabitation for 2 years without interruption before the filing of the application for divorce; (6) insanity if: (i) the insane spouse has been confined in a mental institution, hospital, or other similar institution for at least 3 years before the filing of the application for divorce; (7) cruelty of treatment toward the complaining party or a minor child of the complaining party, if there is no reasonable expectation of reconciliation; or (8) excessively vicious conduct toward the complaining party or a minor child of the complaining party, if there is no reasonable expectation of reconciliation. (Maryland Code - Family Law Chapter - Section: 7-103)

Filing Spouse Title: Plaintiff. The Plaintiff is the spouse who initiates the filing procedure with the family law or domestic relations court.

Non-Filing Spouse Title: Defendant. The Defendant is the spouse who does not file the initial divorce papers, but rather receives them by service.

Court Name: In the Circuit Court for __________, Maryland. This is the Maryland court where the divorce will be filed. The court will assign a case number and have jurisdictional rights to facilitate and grant the orders concerning, but not limited to: property and debt division, support, custody, and visitation. The name of the court is clearly represented at the top of all documents that are filed.

Primary Documents: Bill for Divorce and Decree of Divorce. These are the essential documents needed to start and finalize a divorce according to Maryland law. There are anywhere from ten to twenty other documents that may be required throughout the filing process. A few other documents that are typically filed during the process are: Civil - Domestic Case Information Report, Certificate of Service (for Complaint) (dom rel 58), Marital Settlement Agreement, Financial Statement (Plaintiff) (dom rel 31), Answer to Complaint (dom rel 50), and Request for Hearing (dom rel 59).

Court Clerk's Title: Office of the Clerk of the County Circuit Court. The clerk or the clerk's assistants will be the people managing your paperwork with the court. The clerk's office will keep the parties and the lawyers informed throughout the process in regards to additional paperwork that is needed, further requirements, and hearing dates and times.

Property Distribution: Since Maryland is an "equitable distribution" state, the marital property shall be divided in an equitable fashion. Equitable does not mean equal, but rather what is fair. The court will encourage the parties to reach a settlement on property and debt issues otherwise the court will declare the property award.

Subject to the provisions of subsection (b) of this section, after the court determines which property is marital property, and the value of the marital property, the court may transfer ownership of an interest in property described in paragraph (2) of this subsection, grant a monetary award, or both, as an adjustment of the equities and rights of the parties concerning marital property, whether or not alimony is awarded.

The court may transfer ownership of an interest in: (i) a pension, retirement, profit sharing, or deferred compensation plan, from one party to either or both parties; and (ii) subject to the consent of any lienholders, family use personal property, from one or both parties to either or both parties.

The court shall determine the amount and the method of payment of a monetary award, or the terms of the transfer of the interest in property after considering each of the following factors: (1) the contributions, monetary and nonmonetary, of each party to the well-being of the family; (2) the value of all property interests of each party; (3) the economic circumstances of each party at the time the award is to be made; (4) the circumstances that contributed to the estrangement of the parties; (5) the duration of the marriage; (6) the age of each party; (7) the physical and mental condition of each party; (8) how and when specific marital property or interest in property described was acquired, including the effort expended by each party in accumulating the marital property or the interest in property described in subsection (a)(2) of this section, or both; (9) the contribution by either party of property to the acquisition of real property held by the parties as tenants by the entirety; (10) any award of alimony and any award or other provision that the court has made with respect to family use personal property or the family home; and (11) any other factor that the court considers necessary or appropriate to consider in order to arrive at a fair and equitable monetary award or transfer of an interest in property or both. (Maryland Code - Family Law Chapter - Section: 8-202, 8-203, 8-205)

Spousal Support: Not all cases involve support from one spouse to the other. The obligation of one spouse to support the other financially for a temporary or permanent basis is decided on a case-by-case basis as agreed to by the parties or at the court's discretion.

The court shall determine the amount of and the period for an award of alimony. The court may award alimony for a period beginning from the filing of the pleading that requests alimony. At the conclusion of the period of the award of alimony, no further alimony shall accrue. In making the determination, the court shall consider all the factors necessary for a fair and equitable award, including: (1) the ability of the party seeking alimony to be wholly or partly self-supporting; (2) the time necessary for the party seeking alimony to gain sufficient education or training to enable that party to find suitable employment; (3) the standard of living that the parties established during their marriage; (4) the duration of the marriage; (5) the contributions, monetary and nonmonetary, of each party to the well-being of the family; (6) the circumstances that contributed to the estrangement of the parties; (7) the age of each party; (8) the physical and mental condition of each party; (9) the ability of the party from whom alimony is sought to meet that party's needs while meeting the needs of the party seeking alimony; (10) any agreement between the parties; (11) the financial needs and financial resources of each party, including: (12) whether the award would cause a spouse who is a resident of a related institution as defined in § 19-301 of the Health - General Article and from whom alimony is sought to become eligible for medical assistance earlier than would otherwise occur.

The court may award alimony for an indefinite period, if the court finds that: (1) due to age, illness, infirmity, or disability, the party seeking alimony cannot reasonably be expected to make substantial progress toward becoming self-supporting; or (2) even after the party seeking alimony will have made as much progress toward becoming self-supporting as can reasonably be expected, the respective standards of living of the parties will be unconscionably disparate. (Maryland Code - Family Law Chapter - Section: 11-106)

Restoration or Name Change: In granting a decree of absolute divorce, the court shall change the name of a party to either the name given the party at birth or any other former name the party wishes to use if: (1) the party took a new name on marriage and no longer wishes to use it; (2) the party asks for the change of name; and (3) the purpose of the party is not illegal, fraudulent, or immoral. (Maryland Code - Family Law Chapter - Section: 7-105)

Spousal Support: Not all cases involve support from one spouse to the other. The obligation of one spouse to support the other financially for a temporary or permanent basis is decided on a case-by-case basis as agreed to by the parties or at the court's discretion.

Custody, whether joint or sole, will be awarded to either the mo

Juvenile Law Help???????
Following A Fight At School My 12 Yr Old Daughter Has Been Charged With Misdemeanor Battery And Conspiracy To Commit Battery.. She Admits To Offering A Couple Of Boys Money ≪$10.00≫ To Beat Up Another Boy Who Had Been Bothering Her.... What Can We Expect As Her Final Punishment? ≪She Deserves At Least Probation We Would Like To Keep Her Out Of Juvie If Possible≫

First, juvenile justice sucks, because you are not entitled to a jury trial and the judge just has to have preponderance of evidence to render guilt. Juvenile justice is suppose to "protect, not necessarily punish."

How badly was this kid beaten up? Really bad? You may have problems, if so.


If the kid wasn't hurt too bad, and she has never been in trouble before, she will probably get probabtion and counseling. Being 12 helps to keep her out of juvie, too.

Misdemenor? I didn't read that at first. She should be OK with just probation.

Middlesex Management In Nj ..Any Experiences?Lawyers Out There??
Help.. Im Supposed To Move Into Gill Lane Apts, The Management Is Horrible. I Want To Get Out Of The Lease..Which I Signed--And Havent Received Any Copy Of.. That Hasnt Even Started Yet..Its About To Start.. But I Want My Money Back. The Management, Super And The Realtor Is Soo Rude I Could Not Believe It..

Do not ever sign a legal document that you are not given a copy of.

If it was a standard NJ Realtor lease, it will have the attorney review clause in it.

If it hasn't been 3 business days since you signed, get yourself to a lawyer and have them write a Notice of Disapproval of your lease to the landlord.