Top Rated Attorney
Estate Lawyer in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Estate Lawyer in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Help You When you want a lawyer at all, you must work closely together to be able to win your case. Regardless of how competent these are, they're planning to need your help. Allow me to share four important ways to help your legal team allow you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're gonna reveal for them. Privilege means everything you say is held in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team needs to know all things in advance - most especially information the other side could learn about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep an ongoing and factual account of all the information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they must help them win. 3. Arrive Early For All Those Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, when you are on time, whenever. In reality, because you might need to discuss eleventh hour details or perhaps be extra ready for the case you're facing, it's a great idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You May Have Your Act Together If you've been charged with just about any crime, it's important in order to prove to the legal court that you just both regret the actions and they are making strides toward improving your life. For instance, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for the rehab program. Be sincere and involved with the community the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your probability of absolute success. Follow these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you must win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Can Anyone Tell Me About The Legal Services Specialist Mos In The Usmc?
How Long Is The Schooling??? What Does It Translate To In The Civilian World??? Will I Still Have A Chance To Be Stationed Overseas In A Lss Capacity

Marine Corps (USMC) Enlisted Job Descriptions

MOS 4421, Legal Services Specialist

Summary. The legal services specialist MOS encompasses every facet of legal administration with the exception of courts-martial reporting and transcribing duties. General duties involve the legal operational, managerial, clerical, and administrative duties incident to an LSSS, law center, or office of the staff judge advocate. Typical duties include the preparation and typing of general correspondence, forms, reports, wills, powers of attorney, and other documents dealing with legal and quasi-legal matters; checking all completed work for typographical accuracy; maintaining office correspondence files, directives, and publications; if senior in grade, directing the activities of all enlisted personnel performing duties in an LSSS, law center, or office of the staff judge advocate; and, acting as principal enlisted advisor to a staff judge advocate on troop morale, welfare, discipline, and all other matters pertaining to enlisted personnel. Selected Marines may attend follow-on training at the Legal Services Scopist Course. Legal services scopists are responsible to assist legal services reporters (stenotype) in the preparation and assembly of typewritten, summarized or verbatim transcripts.


(1) GT score of 100 or higher.

(2) Demonstrate a typing proficiency of 35 words per minute and complete the Legal Administration/Legal Services Specialist Course.

(3) Must have received no Nonjudicial Punishment or been convicted by courts-martial or civilian court for any offense involving controlled substances, nor convicted by courts-martial or civilian court for any offense involving moral turpitude.

Duties. For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.51_, Individual Training Standards.

Related DOT Classification/DOT Code

(1) Legal Secretary 201.362-010.

(2) Paralegal Assistant 119.267-026.

Related Military Skill. Administrative Clerk, 0151.

How Much Will You Get For Dwi In Nys?
So My Dumb Friend Got A Dwi.... Ok So She Is 18, She Has No License, Crash The Car Into A Tell Phone Poll. And And Her Bac. Was A .21 They Hit Her With A Misdemeanor Charge Of Drunken Driving. So What I'M Asking Is What Kind Of Time Is She Goin To Do. Go To Jail Or Be On Probation.

In NYS, a misdemeanor DWI is punishable by up to a year in prison. There's no way to be sure where in the range of minimum-to-maximum her sentence will be. (That's assuming that there will be a conviction, though it's not a huge assumption based on your facts).

Facts calling for a lower sentence - age and low/non-existent criminal record.

Facts tilting things up higher - the fact that there was an accident, high BAC, damage to public property.

Judges and prosecutors tale a dim view of DWI and will seek higher punishment for other criminals with similar records. The reason is that many DWI offenders will re-offend. There actually is a statute making DWI a felony for repeat offenders. Judges and prosecutors are terrified that these offenders will probably get into even worse trouble, possibly killing people in a pretty big way, on their next drive. If that happens, their old cases - and how they were prosecuted - will be brought to light and questioned.

Even though your friend doesn't have a license, NYS can still suspend it - that is, they can suspend his right to drive or get a license. The word "license" can apply to that picture ID that you get from DMV, and also to your legal right to drive and/or get a driver's license. Simply driving w/o a license is a non-criminal vehicular offense - an infraction. Driving while your license is suspended (again, whether or not you ever passed a road test and got a card) is actually a crime. You can have more than one suspension at a time, and if you have at least 10 issued on separate dates, your driving will be a felony.

Do I Need A Lawyer For Family Court?
I'M Accused Of Domestic Violence. Could I Accuse My Wife For False Accusations. I Could Get Kicked Out Of The Navy & The Country If Found Guilty.

First question...yes, you need a lawyer.
Second question....yes, if you are able to prove your wife lied to police in making those accusations. That would require that you not only are able to prove it, but that you had pled "Not guilty" and were acquited of the charges.
Third question.....When I was involved with the Navy (dependent) domestic violence was hardly an issue. It might show up in your permanant record, but you would not get kicked out. Nowadays, domestic violence is taken much more seriously; so you might face a great deal of difficulty with the Navy if you are convicted.
Third question, part two.....Out of the country? Not hardly. Unless maybe you're not a US citizen? Then, if you are divorced from your sponsor, AND discharged from the Navy for committing a crime, then I don't imagine you would be able to make much of a case for not being deported.
Which brings us back to the answer to question need a lawyer.

Child Support, Divorce, Legal Advice?
My Husband Moved Out So I Filed For Divorce (Joint Custody, He Pay Me Child Support) He Disagrees With Child Support, And With The Advice From A Legal Aid, Moved Back In.... My Attorney Says I Can Sign Papers With The His Changes, Then File For Child Support Later &Quot;If Need Be&Quot;. We Have Two Boys 14 And 16. As Of Today He Is Providing Financially. Should I Just Bight The Bullet, Keep The Peace In Our Home And Get Our Joint Takes Return?...Haha Here Is A Email My Attorney Sent Me About My Situation: Here Is The Written Version Of What We Discussed. The Divorce Agreement As Modified By Your Husband Does Not Really Address The Issues Of Child Custody, Support, And Property Division Other Than To Say &Quot;We Agree To Agree&Quot;. This Has Pros And Cons. One Is That The Judge May Not Sign It. This Is Unusual But Possible. However, If The Judge Does Sign It, Its Ambiguity May Protect You Ability To Formally Address Child Custody If Husband Does Not Honor Your Verbal Agreement. To Further Explain, Usually Once A Couple Enters Into A Divorce Agreement, That Agreement Is Final And Cannot Be Changed Unless A Spouse Can Show A Material Change In Circumstance. That Is Why I Recommend Making Sure Your Divorce Agreement Has The Actual Child Custody, Support, And Property Divisions You Want From The Beginning. The Current Version Signed By Your Husband Doesn'T Do That And So Lacks Teeth. However, Since It Is So Ambiguous, A Judge May Actually Consider Changing It In The Future Without Requiring That You Show The Usual Material Change In Circumstance Because There Is Very Little Evidence In The Agreement As To What The Circumstances Are. In That Sense, It May Lack Teeth But That Might Make It Easier To Add Teeth In The Future. Let Me Know What You Decide Or If You Have Any Other Questions.

Are you still divorcing or reconciling? The thing about "we agree to agree," as your attorney told you, is that it doesn't give you anything to hold him to. If he just decides not to send you support, you have no dollar amount he owes you, and have to take him back to court to get anything in writing. In the mean time you're on the hook for bills and expenses for your children, with no help from him. If you trust him to actually pay it, go for it, but you're risking a lot at a pretty crucial time in their lives. How will you feel if you can't afford to send them to college because you're still paying your attorney because of all the times you have had to take him back to court?

Wage And Labor Laws In Texas?
I Left A Job 2 Weeks Ago Because The Store Manager Kept Pocketing Tips And He Also Kept Trying To Hug Me Even Though I Had Asked Him Not To. When I Got My Last Check He Did Not Pay Me For The Last Day I Worked. I Owed No Money To The Company And I Was Not Given Any Reason For His Refusal To Pay Me. I Know This Is Not Ethical But Is This Illegal. I Am Not Looking To File Any Law Suit But I Just Want To Be Paid For The Hours I Worked.


The Texas Payday Law Dictates Payment of the Employee’s Final Paycheck

When an employee leaves your employment, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, the Texas Payday Law sets forth guidelines that must be followed regarding issuing the employee’s last paycheck.

In the case of involuntary termination (discharge, termination, layoff, "mutual agreement," and resignation in lieu of discharge), the employer has six calendar days from the effective date of discharge to give the employee the final paycheck. If the sixth day falls on a day on which the employer is normally closed for business, the employer may wait until the next regular workday to give the employee the final check.

If the employment relationship separation is voluntary (the employee initiates the work separation, and continued work would have been available had the employee not chosen to separate, such as resignation, retirement, walking off the job, and job abandonment), the deadline for the final paycheck falls on the next regularly scheduled payday following the date the employee last worked.

(I found this document online that gives lots of details: )
[for some reason it's not turning into an active hyperlink so the ending is publication/297.pdf ]

"Texas Employment Commission is empowered to collect wages owed, as well as to impose administrative penalties against employers who, in bad faith, fail to pay wages owed in a timely fashion. The TEC may also assess
penalties in the same amount against claimants who bring a wage claim in bad faith. If a claim is disputed, the TEC follows a hearing procedure much like that used for determining entitlement to unemployment compensation benefits."


This is clearly unlawful, though i don't know the details of Texas law, if you file appropriate complaints for sexual harrassment and detainer of wages you will probably get a heck of a lot more money than one days wages. In most states employers who don't pay you timely will have to pay you a multiple of the amount owed, for example.

The definition of sexual harrassment starts with "I asked him not to but he did it anyway..." so you have a pretty good case, and even if you don't want to do it for money, do make a complaint so some other poor person doesn't have to put up wtih it.

Also if your tips are reported as income then his taking tips if proven is theft, and he's in even more trouble. And he should be in jail if you're correct about all these things.

So speak up and make the complaints.

Juvenile Sale/Transfer Law For Guns?(In Wyoming)?
What Is The Juvenile Sale/Transfer Law For Firearms In Wyoming? I Was Hoping To Be Able To Own A Glock As A Target Pistol And Home Defense Pistol(Am Only 14 And Am Home Alone For A Few Hours)

Wyoming has no law restricting the minimum age at which a minor may own a handgun.

The two posters above are flat-out wrong. There is a Federal law that prohibits a licensed firearms dealer from selling a handgun to a person under 21, but there is NO Federal prohibition on a minor getting one as a gift or an inheritance. (Nor would there be any Constitutional basis for the Federal Gov't to pass such a law if they wanted to.)

Oh, and if your friendly local BATC agent gets snotty about such a gun in your private home......

"Any official, agent, or employee of the government of the United States, or employee of a corporation providing services to the government of the United States, that enforces or attempts to enforce an act, order, law, statute, rule or regulation of the government of the United States upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is manufactured commercially or privately in Wyoming and that remains within the State of Wyoming shall be guilty of a class B felony...."