Top Ten
Family Court Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Family Court Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Most people do not think about finding a lawyer until finally they are in desperate need. The lawful problem might possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust law firm. It may be a felony condition you will need to be defended on. Firms need to have lawyers as well, no matter whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or perhaps unjustified business methods. Tax legal professionals are also useful anytime engaging with government difficulties. Just like doctors, lawyers have specialties. A large, full service law firm has a number of attorneys with unique areas of abilities, so relying on your own legal issue, you can instantly hold on to the perfect legal representative to fulfill your current need without having to start your search each time you need legal assistance.It is best to locate a lawyer you can believe in. You need one with a decent record, who isreliable, effective, and wins cases. You need to have trust that they will defend you properly and charge you fairly for their products and services. Oftentimes a recommendation from a colleague or business associate can be practical, nevertheless you should continue to keep your options open and review all the firms accessible, due to the fact when you need legal help, you need it quickly and you need the very best you can afford. Thank you for looking for a attorney at law with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is pleased to produce specific search parameters to match your needs. We constantly make the effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find anything at all you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

My Friend Just Got Her First Dwi (New York State), What Is She Looking At? Worst Case Scenario?

70% of first time DWI offenders in New York get their charge reduced to a DWUI if they hire a lawyer. And if they blew a .08-.14 on the breath test it will probably get reduced to that without a lawyer. Usually restricted license for 90 days, 500.00 fine, some points on her license. A lawyer will cost your friend between 1200.00 and 2000.00, add in the courts costs, fine, and hopefully she learns her lesson. If she is truely sorry and apologetic look for the lesser charge. Judges vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and have quite a bit of room to play. One judge may treat DWI's like homicides, another may treat them like parking tickets.
Here is an outline.

In Court

First offense is a misdemeanor and will result in a criminal record.

If convicted of misdemeanor DWI, you will have your license revoked for a minimum of six months.

Mandatory fine of $500 to $1000.

Surcharges are added to misdemeanors ($160).

Maximum penalty = one year in the local county jail.

Operators with commercial licenses or operating commercial vehicles face stiffer penalties.

The highest blood alcohol level possible to still drive is a .04 % BAC. When you hit .05 percent you're driving while impaired.

When you hit .08 percent you're driving while intoxicated. A DWI conviction depends on a test of your BAC under Section 1192(2).
Arrest for “Driving While Impaired” (.05 to .07% BAC) usually results in a $300 - $500 fine, a 90 day license suspension, and a maximum of 15 days in county jail.

Just sitting behind the wheel of a running vehicle can constitute "driving" or "operating" a vehicle.

Zero Tolerance Law: A driver who is less than 21 years of age and who drives with a .02 BAC to .07 BAC gets $125 civil penalty. License is suspended for 6 months, with a $100 fee to terminate suspension.

A serious personal injury or a death will result in suspension of your privilege.

License can be suspended immediately for any refusal to submit to a breath test. (VTL Section 1194. 2). Suspension is possible.
If the Administrative Law Judge finds (as they almost always do) that the refusal was made even though the police officer informed him/her that it would result in a license suspension, the judge can and will revoke the license for a period of at least 6 months, plus a $300 civil penalty. In such a case, your license will be suspended pending a DMV hearing, which must be held within 15 days.

Ironically, if you refuse the BAC test, receive a revoked license, but are found “not guilty” you cannot revive a conditional license, because innocent drivers are not eligible to attend a Drinking Driving Program (see below). A dismissal of the criminal charge or a plea to any other charge outside the DUI charge will preclude the issuance of a conditional license

Looking For Lawyers In Florida For Low Income?
I Need A Lawyer That Charges Very Little Or That Does Volunteer Work. How Do I Find Them In Florida?

THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know in the same situation, etc.


Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle your type of matter. (If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys, but sometimes in the field of Law, how much you are willing to pay does affect the quality you get.)

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter - do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

- Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all - you have to ask, don't assume)
- How much do they charge?
- Could you make payments on your account?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

Good luck.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is not a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)

Should I Speak With A Contract Lawyer?
I Participated In A Teacher Training Last Year. It Was To Teach A Particular Meditation, So This Was Not An Accredited University. The Only Warning It Gave Was That The Tuition, Which Was More Than $1,000, Was Non-Refundable, And That There Would Be No Guarantee That I Could Become A Teacher. After I Went Through The Training, They Surprised Us By Splitting People Into Categories, And I Was Chosen To Be A Teacher Candidate, Which Meant That I Would Need To Spend More Money Working With A Mentor Until I Could Become A Teacher. They Changed It Again And Added More That I Would Have To Do After Their Second Teacher Training In Mexico. More Time, More Money, More Obligations, It Kept Changing. They'Re Doing Another Teacher Training Next Year, And The Next Application/Contract Actually Warns People About What They Would Be Required To Do. My Contract Does Not Have This At All. Do I Have Any Legal Ground? I Assumed That I Didn'T Because The Application Said The Tuition Was Non-Refundable, But I Did Witness A Lot Of Shady Things, Including Favoritism, Lying, Secrecy, Etc. I Also Never Found Out Why They Put Me In The Candidate Category.

On the basis of what you included in your question, there does not seem to any grounds to sue for a refund. There were classes or some activity which you attended so they appear to have fulfilled there part of the contract. There were no guarantees of becoming a teacher. Although it sounds like a scheme where as long as you keep paying they will keep adding requirements. My advise to quit while you are only out $1000. Since it is not a recognized school, what would certification as a teacher give you? Is there a legal requirement to have a certification to teach meditation? If it is just a piece of paper you want to show your students, look on line you can most likely get a certification for a few dollars. If you really want to practice meditation, there are legitimate groups that offer classes and most likely certification after a while, but first check out them out on line or with your local better business bureau. Best of luck The PracticaL Mentor

If I Want To Go To Law School Which Is The Best Major For A Bachelors Degree?
I Would Like To Deal In Business Litigation And Family Law But Not Sure What To Major In. Most College Websites Say Liberal Arts Or And General Studies Major. Im Trying To Transfer From A Community College To University Of Texas. Any Lawyers Can Answer This Questions?

Well, a minor in business is not going to hurt you, but I'd try to make my undergrad fun--an awesom major for future lawyers is Communication. It only becomes really applicable if your depart (as is rare these days) is less mass communication and more about rhetoric. Sometimes ENGL departs do rhetoric, and in that case an ENGL major is fine (and also loads of fun).

COM is a great subject, but the way it's taught today it is also somthing of a phony major and there are lots of easy grades in a department like that--ultimately, the system is so flawed that a good GPA with lots of advanced courses on the transcript means more than it should.

Obviously, a Politics major is good for lawyers, but there's a lot of air in that subject, and in the wrong teacher's hands it's useless (with COM and ENGL, at least the reading is bound to be good).

At the end of the day, major in what you like best. You're bound to do better and get into law school.

I think the looking at your undergrad in practical terms is stupid, but if that's your approach, pick COM, ENGL or POLS--whichever you think you'll get the best grades in.

If you like all three, pick which department has the best teachers.

Seeking Some Legal Advice?
After Just Recently Starting My Own Roofing Company And Posting An Ad On Kijiji I Started To Get Calls From People Offering Me There Services In Regards To Advertising. I Seem To Be Having An Issue With One Of These So Called Adverting Companies In Particular. After A Lengthy Sales Pitch I Told Them That It Was Something I Would Be Interested In, But After Several Issues Regarding Mis-Communication And Pushy Sales People I Pretty Much Told Them To Jam It, That I Would Not Be Using There Services. I Just Received An Invoice In The Mail And After Doing So I Called To Once Again Make It Clear That I Would Not Be Using There Services, According To Them I Have A Legal Obligation. I Literally Hung Up On This Guy Three Times For Him Only To Keep Calling Me Back Threatening Me.. Where Do I Stand On This?

If you never signed anything, you aren't legally bound. It is on them to prove that you have a contract if they sue you. You need to somehow find this company's contact information and the name of the person harassing you. There is a way to find a company's "registered agent". This person can be found by searching your state's taxable entities. Write them a letter and send it certified mail with return receipt making sure to keep a copy for yourself. In this letter, you need to state that facts. State that you have received their invoice and it is in error. Ask them to produce a signed contract or some form of proof that you owe this money. State that until they produce the proper documentation stating that you entered into any contract with them, you will not be paying. Also state that until this documentation is provided to prove your debt to them, that you request that they cease contacting you. Further harassment will result in more extreme measures.

Most likely, they will turn you debt in to a debt collector or try to sue you personally for it. If you are worried about them ruining your credit with a bogus debt collection, visit an attorney for your rights. I'm not an attorney, so other than personal experience, I can't give you "advice".

Divorce And Custody Questions?
Actually Have Three Questions To Ask # 1 - I Told My Husband I Wanted A Divorce He Told Me I Could Move Out But I Couldn'T Take Our 2 Young Children (3 Yrs Old And 2Yrs Old). Can He Stop Me From Taking Them? Should I Stay Where Until I Talk To A Lawyer First? # 2 - Do Judges Usually Give Mothers Full Custody? # 3 - Can He Stop Me From Moving Out Of The Province With Our Children? We Have Been Married For 5 Years, Own A House And A Business. But I Am Not Seeking Spousal Support Or Child Support Just Want A Clean Break With Some Personal Belongs Of Mine And My Children'S

1) No he can't tell you that you can't take the children but until there is a custody order, he doesn't have to give them back to you if you ever drop them off with him...if you don't drop them off with him, a judge will frown on your behavior because they don't like seeing people play games.....they will do the same to him if he doesn't give the children back.

2) Judges don't always give mothers full custody anymore. Fathers have a lot more rights now days and it's up to the lawyers to fight for their client to see who wins. Full custody will never be taken from the mom as long if she's a good mom but the dad might get 1/2 custody, which I don't agree with but I guess that's what the courts find in the best interest of the child now days.

3) Yes he can stop you from moving out of the province. My divorce paperwork says I have to get permission to leave the state with my child...I'm assuming province means UK? I'm not sure how they do it there so depends on what your court paperwork says, I'd ask your lawyer when you get one.

Good luck with the clean break with the children. I hope that works out for you (sarcasm). It didn't workout for me. Now I have my ex husband using my child to harass me.