Top Ten
Felony Attorney in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Felony Attorney in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Nearly all individuals do not think about choosing a lawyer till they are in desperate need. The legal matter might be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a felony situation you will need to be defended on. Businesses need lawyers as well, regardless if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or potentially unfair business methods. Tax lawyers are also helpful any time engaging with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have expertise. A big, full service law firm has numerous legal representatives with distinct areas of competence, so based upon on your own legal issue, you can instantly hold on to the best legal representative to fulfill your existing need without having to start your search each time you need legal support.It is ideal to locate a lawyer you can have faith in. You need one with a very good track record, who isfrank, efficient, and wins cases. You would like to have confidence that they will represent you properly and charge you fairly for their services. Oftentimes a word of mouth from a buddy or business associate can be useful, even so you should hold your options open and evaluate all the firms accessible, due to the fact when you want legal support, you need it immediately and you desire the very best you can afford to pay for. Thank you for looking for a lawyer with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is delighted to present specific search parameters to match your needs. We continually try to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything at all you are looking for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Attorney And Law Advice For Work?
Please Read Thoroughly As I'M Not A Person Who Is Knowledgeable In Fighting Small Claims; However, I Was Recently Terminated From My Job Reason Being Theft And Dishonesty. The Reprimand Form Is Nothing, But Complete Lies From Start To Finish Other Than Small Facts As The Person Was There. I Worked At A Gentlemen'S Club, And I Was Under The Position Of Disc Jockey Yes Not A Prestigious Job Or Is It The Type Of Job A Person Can Build A Career Around, But The Money Was Good. Here Is What The Explanation States. &Quot;On The Day Shift Of November 10 I Had Supposedly Approached A Dancer And Proposed To Her That We Work Out A Deal That I Under Mark Her Dances Which Is The Action Of A Dancer To A Customer And The Dancer Is Marked Accordingly To The Dance She Performs Such As Topless, Nude, And Etc. In Return She Splits What She Normally Would'Ve Payed The House And Award Me In Tips. This Statement Right Here Is Complete False Nor Can I Prove It, But The Club Can'T Prove It Either But The Words Of The Dancer. She Supposedly Contacted The Regional Manager As Soon As The Shift Ended. &Quot;(Please Remember This Paragraph Because It Puzzles Me) &Quot;In Return The Statement Said He Had Implied To Approach Me On A Different Shift The Date On The Statment Is December-15-2013 (5 Weeks Later). It Had Said She Was Instructed To Come To Me And Inform Me She Is Going Through A Hard Time And To Propose The Idea Of The Deal I Had Supposedly Confronted Her With ( This Is Not True She Had Approached Me To Offer Me Tip That She Didn'T Supply Me With Because Of A Incident That Had Occurred Where She Was Infuriated With Me Over Marking Her A Dance) She Then Was To Text The Shift Manager Everytime She Had Performed A Dance. At The End Of The Shift I Had Apparently Under Marked Her 4 Dances After Reviewing There &Quot;Dvr&Quot; System And What She Had Told The Manager. No Other Employee Had Control Of The Board And It All Concluded I Was Guilty.&Quot; Here Is What Troubles Me My Job As A Disc Jockey Is To Play Music And Put Girls On Stage Not Once In The Employee Handbook It Said For Me To Control The Board (Which Is Where The Performed Dances Are Written Down), And I Was Instructed To Hold It Throughoutnd There The Whole Shift. Seco Dvr System Doesn'T Point Towards The Dance Area Because Of Illegal Activity That Goes On Back There So I Don'T Understand How They Could Have Reviewed The Incident If I Had Under Marked Her Or Not. My Goal Is Not To Get My Job Back I Wanted To Take This Matter Into A Small Claims Court To Clear My Name. I'M Not A Thief And My Goal Is To One Day Become A Real Estate Agent And A Accountant Which Frowns Highly Against People Who Have This On There Employment Record. I Know For A Fact The Real Estate Commissioner Won'T Issue License To People With Theft On There Record Because Real Estate Agents Must Hold There Fiduciary Duty. My Question Is How Do I Achieve My Goal From Clearing My Name And Being Owed For The Money That I Was Forced To Work On My Breaks (They Made Me Sign A Waive Form For My Breaks, But Still Forced Me To Take My Breaks I Have Witness And Evidence On My Phone). Like I Said I Have No Interest In Getting My Job Back Because I Don'T Want To Work For A Company That Lies To Have A Employee Fired Instead Of Just Letting Them Go Because It Is An At-Will Employment.

TL:DR. An employer can fire anyone at any time with our without any reason. If that employer falsely tells others that you did steal from him, then you may have a libel case. Otherwise, move on and get another job.

Sort Of A Legal Question.. I'M Ready To Make Final Distribution Of All The Cash In A Friends Estate To All?
The Beneficiaries.My Lawyer Is Telling Me To Hold Back Or Keep A &Quot;Reserve&Quot; Of $15000 &Quot;In Case Anything Comes Up Like Taxes.&Quot; All The Death Taxes, Income Taxes, Etc. Been Paid.He'S Been Paid Too. What Else Could Come Up?

Most estate planning lawyers are like that. Your lawyer probably has had many experiences about "anything" that might come up after all the taxes and filing fees have been paid. Who knows? A creditor might suddenly appear and start demanding for payment. Without that $15,000 reserve, you'd be responsible for paying off that debt because you're the one who's been appointed as executor of your friend's will.

Can Paternity Judgement Be Disputed In Ca. Subpeona Not Served To Me. Realized Judgement Made After Garnishes
Could Use Free Legal Consultation

Yes you can dispute a paternity judgment but it must be done immediately upon your finding out about it. Go to, choose forms at the top then choose the ones for paternity. (It's form no. FL 272 Notice of Motion to set aside Judgment of Paternity you also need FL273 which is the declaration that goes with the motion.) Fill them out and file them in the county where your case is, they will set it for DNA analysis. You can also dispute a signed voluntary declaration of paternity too. Good luck

Need Real Estate Lawyers Help!!!?
My Ex Husband And I Bought A Home In 2009. Shortly After, We Divorced And Neither One Of Us Were Sure We Could Afford The House, We Were Young. His Aunt And Uncle Decided They Would Move In And Take Over The Payments Until They Could Get A Loan To Buy The House. The Uncle Had Filed Bankruptcy And Lost Their Home And The Aunt Is A Stay At Home Mother. The Uncle Wrote Up A Contract And All 4 Of Us Signed It. It Was Never Notarized Or Nor Was An Attorney Present. Since Then, They Haven'T Been Able To Get A Loan. My Ex Husband And I Decided To Ask Them To Find Another Place And I Would Move Into The House And Make The Payments. Was The Contract Legal And Do I Have A Right To Move Back Into The House? Also, They Missed A Payment In November And It Affected Our Credit. The Contract Also Says They Will Pay More Then The Monthly Payment Amount Of $600 A Month, But They Have Just Been Paying $580 Which Is The Minimum Monthly Payment.

You don't say what state/country you are in -- each jurisdiction has different rules for real estate contracts, so without consulting with a qualified local real estate attorney you aren't going to get a reliable answer here -- seek local help NOW to enforce what you can and get yourselves back on track here.

The bottom line is your contract MAY be enforceable, and it may be simply VOID, but it could be somewhere in the middle and there could be equitable issues that would make things difficult for you! Hire qualified local help!

In Tort Law, Can A Plaintiff Have More Than One Theory Of Recovery?
I Say The Answer Is Yes And I'M Just Double Checking. I'M Currently Covering Settlement Precis And Settlement Brochure (Tort Personal Injury Litigation). Tia

The answer is yes. Even mutually exclusive theories can be pled in the alternative.

I Need A Pro Bono Attorney For Child Support Arrears Collection In San Diego, Ca?
I Have Just Lost A Case To A Deadbeat Dad Who Has Gone On Ssi Here In California. Since We Separated He Said That He Would Go On It So I Wouldn'T Take Nothing Away. I Can Take Care Of My Daughter Myself, But Since He Is The Father And It Takes Two To Make A Baby, It Is Also His Responsibility. I Understand That Ssi Is Not A Great Deal, But There Has To Be Some Law Or Someone That Can Help Me Here In San Diego, Ca. He Has To Be Accountable For What He Owed Before He Started Receiving Ssi.

nope, the arrears doesnt go away. they should not close the case if there are arrears due.

SS and Child Support (link is below)

seems to me, that you need to sit down and write a letter.

in it, give your contact info, case number, his info, the arrears amount and that they closed your case. tell them you want leins on his property or something done about this. ask them what they can do about this matter.

then FAX it to the following:

1) your states Attorney General
2) your states Governor
3) your caseworkers supervisor
4) your Regional FEDERAL Child Support Office

all of the links for it are below: keep in mind, phone calls are ignored, denied or forgotten. mail ends up in someones 'to do' pile, but FAXs are effective. its proof you sent it and proof they recieved it. therefor, they HAVE to address this problem. if you dont know the fax number, call and ask them for it. most websites have it right on there (some hide it), but i will try and find them for you....

FAX (916) 323-5341

Phone: 916/445-2841
Fax: 916/445-4633

more links (regional federal office is here too, find it); some you have to click on your state and find the info you need.

SS and Child Support

Child Support, Custody, Visitation





(some states work with them)