Top 10
Find A Lawyer By Name in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Find A Lawyer By Name in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Enable You To When you really need a legal professional for any reason, you have to work closely with them as a way to win your case. No matter how competent they can be, they're likely to need your help. Listed below are four important ways to help your legal team assist you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're going to reveal to them. Privilege means everything you say is kept in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team should know all things in advance - most importantly information other side could find out about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a regular and factual account of information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they should help them win. 3. Appear Early For All Engagements Do not be late when you're appearing before a court and avoid wasting the attorney's time, too, by being promptly, each time. Actually, because you may want to discuss eleventh hour details or be extra prepared for the case you're facing, it's a good idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You Have Your Act Together If you've been charged with any sort of crime, it's important so as to prove to the court that you just both regret the actions and are making strides toward increasing your life. For example, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for the rehab program. Be sincere and linked to the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your chances of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you ought to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Where Can I Find A Good Cheap Probate Attorney?

Try the sites below. The last site is the most affordable way to get access to an Attorney/Law Firm in your state. Watch the online movie presentation. If you like what you see, please contact me.

I Live In Oklahoma City And Wanted To Know If Anyone Knows A Legal Aid Lawyer That Deal With Wage Garnishment?
I Recently Had A Judgment Against Me And Now I'M Getting Wages Garnished From My Paycheck. I Need To Get A Reduction In The Amount Taken Out But The Creditors I'M Dealing With Will Not Let Up On The Amount Taken Out. On Top Of That The Same Creditors Have Sent Out Another Summons For Another Company That I Have No Knowledge Of And I Need To Know Legally What Action To Take.

Try contacting the Oklahoma City University School of Law. They may have a legal clinic that can provide you with free or low cost counseling or be able to refer you to an organization that may be able to do so. If the judgment and garnishment started recently you can try to appeal the garnishment. The garnishment notice should have instructions outlining the appeals process. There is usually a limited time in which you can file an appeal so you need to act as quickly as possible,

While it is preferable to have the assistance of an attorney, if you cannot retain one, you may also check to see if the applicable court with which you file the appeal has a pro se clerk to help you, but pro se clerks cannot provide legal advice. They can only help you with questions regarding procedures to file your appeal.

Generally speaking, to prevail on an appeal you will need to show that the garnishment amount will prevent you from meeting basic needs (e.g. food, shelter, healthcare etc.) You'll need to collect documentation showing your bare necessity monthly expenses and your monthly income.

It sounds like the creditor is a collection agency. For the new claim you need to contact them immediately and you need to file an answer to the summons. Again, this is something for which you would be best served by having an attorney represent you, but even without an attorney you may be able to find out what the nature of the claim is and, if you believe it is valid, to work out a out of court settlement and terms of payment. While it's probably of little comfort to you, if you end up getting another judgment against you and your current garnishment is 25% of your weekly income, you cannot be further garnished as Oklahoma follows federal law regarding income exemptions from wage garnishment.

My Lawyer Ran Off With $3000, Bar Association Can'T Find Him?
In March, I Hired An Attorney To Help With Child Custody Paperwork. He Was Kind Of Hard To Get A Hold Of And Didn'T Show Up To Scheduled Appointments, But Seemed To Always Have A Legit Reason And Eager To Help Me Out. That Was Up Until A Couple Of Weeks Ago. I Needed To Get My Paperwork Looked Over So I Could File It, And Tried Calling Him Several Times And Sending Emails, With No Response. Finally, The Phone Number Said It Had Been Disconnected, So I Went To Google And Started Searching For Him. I Tried Every Phone Number I Could Find But None Worked. That Day, I Went To His Office To Find Someone Else Occupying It And A Forwarding Address Of A Po Box. I Called The Bar The Next Day And They Told Me That Address Was The Only Thing They Had For Him Because He Had Listed His Phone And Email As &Quot;Private.&Quot; I Decided To Send A Certified Letter To The Po Box Requesting My $3000 Back And Gave Him A Deadline, Which Has Now Passed And I Have Not Received A Check. Has This Happened To Anyone? What Did You Do? Or, What Would You Do? I'M Thinking Of Pressing Criminal Charges...

Wow, this is awful. The PO box would not be unusual since he moved out of his office and the easiest way to forward mail till he either found a new office or in this case to avoid being found.

Have couple of suggestions. Go to the court where your child custody case should have been filed and ask them if in fact he had filed any paperwork on your child custody that you hired him for. Also, many clerks who work at the court know many of the lawyers there, since they see a lot every week, either picking up other mail from the court or they might talk to them. See when the last time, they saw him.

The office that he formally had, go to it and talk to the new owners who are working there, or if it is leased, which most likely is, then find out who leases the place. Even though not there anymore, he would have had office furniture, phones, computer etc, and most likely may have it moved somewhere else or in storage. If this building has many offices there, ask other people there if they remember your lawyer leaving suddenly, or came in one morning and found out that he was no longer there and his office empty. Did the lawyer have a secretary, if so, do you know her name and maybe able to find out if she is working somewhere else to contact for any info.

The bar association having only his office address and phone is normal and expected. Now here is other suggestions on searching. Even though you have done a google search, you also need to look under white pages, which have many different companies out there that also call themselves white pages, so could have at least 3 to look for him. My husband has been a lawyer for over 40 years, and about 15 years ago, he had been listed in the phone book with his resident name and address, and then listed him also separately with his name and business phone number, but I took our address out, the reason was, I did not want his clients to know where we live. That may seem odd to a lot of people, but he had criminal defense work, plus all kinds of cases he handled, and we did not want someone showing up at our door, if they were unhappy with the outcome of their case. Years later, we did a white pages search and found our address out there, even though we had taken it out, and had to specifically tell them to remove it, but later found it on another white pages site. Or, do you know anyone who has a "real" (old) white pages phone book? It could be in there, or if you know the name of his wife, if he has one, many times police officers and others who don't want to be found, will list it under the wife's name, so not known where they live.

How did you find this lawyer? Was it because of someone referring him to you? If so, ask them if they know of any personal info on him, that he may have talked about while handling their case? The lawyer may have talked about his kids, that they went to a certain school, so could get an idea of where he lives.

My guess is that this lawyer, like my husband, was in sole practice, and was barely surviving. Most everyone thinks that lawyers are rich, but if in sole practice can have months that you make a decent living, in others can barely pay the bills, while waiting for cases to settle. If he took off with your $3,000, then there will be many others like you, who are looking for him.

I may have other suggestions for you, after I talk to my husband later and will add an edit.

good luck


You need to google Supreme court, disciplinary complaint of lawyer and then add your state where this is located. I gave example of my state, Indiana.

Then you will need to file a complaint with them on this lawyer. All lawyers must have an escrow account they set up. On any fees they receive, they draw against that account to cover legal expenses. For the lawyer to not refund or use those funds other than for his clients, is an ethics violation and the state where you live, they can take steps to disbar him, thus losing his license to practice law. Believe me they take this seriously. The bar association is just a "club" for lawyers, that gives referrals etc, but they have no authority, thus you need to contact the supreme court.

You have both a civil and criminal suit against this guy. Go the prosecutor and file for the criminal and for the civil, can file in small claims court. You should have no problem with the judge awarding you, but;;;;;may never see a dime.

Most likely his next step will be to file bankruptcy, is my guess, but even then, with him owing you money, and most likely others lining up, cannot be discharged since it is illegal.

Sorry, but for any lawyer to just up and leave like this, most likely does not have a dime to pay back everyone. Before this is over, you may find that he did this to a lot of his clients.

Sorry for the bad news. hope this helps.

Fathers Rights?
My Boyfriend Recently Had A Dna Test Done And Found Out That Matthew(7 Months Old Is His)--He Has Been Fighting The Whole 7 Months For The Mother To Go And Get The Dna Test Done And Has Been Buying Everything For The Baby And Giving Her Money In The Meantime As Well. She Will Not Let Him See His Child At All Because He Is With Me And I Am Pregant With His Child. The Reason He Left Her Is Because He Found Out She Was Shooting Up And Using Drugs While She Was Pregnant. She Has Previous Felonies And Drug Charges And Violations Of Her Probation. She Laso Lost Custody Of Her One Child. My Boyfriend Wants To Fight For Full Custody Or Atleast Partial Custody Of His Son But Doesnt Know What Rights He Has? We Live In Tn...The Mother Of The Child Is Still Doing Dope And The Conditions She Has Her 2 Kids Living In Are Terrible---Trash Everywhere,Ashtrays Next To The Crib,Cats And Dogs Everywhere---Its Like A Dumpster In Their. What Would Be Th E Best Thing For My Boyfriend To Do About This?

Your boyfriend sounds like a caring man who is trying to do the right thing for his child, be glad he is that way, it bodes well for you and your child. Matthew needs to be removed from his mother...No doubts about that. I don't know the laws in TN, but the father of a child has rights and the law will usually choose the father in a case of an unfit mother. Go to a lawyer and explain everything, if you can't afford one, most states have some sort of Legal Aid. In a case like this, where the mother is obviously unfit to raise a child and the father wants it, "The Best" lawyer isn't always necessary, the state will do what is best for the child. Your lawyer will know what procedures to follow, but make sure he knows that it is an emergency...You have to get the child out of this situation! Good Luck with Matthew and bless you for being a caring enough person to care so deeply for someone else's child. I think Matthew and your child will have a great mother in you.

Corporate Lawyers? What And How?
What Exactly Does The Job Of A Corporate Lawyer Entail And How Do You Become One? Thanks!

A "corporate lawyer" is a lawyer who specializes in corporate law.

"Corporate law" comprises the statutes or laws that relate to foreign and domestic corporation.

To become a corporate lawyer to must first of all become a lawyer who has specialized in various aspects of corporate law. You must then find a job, working either for a corporation or law firm or go into business for yourself.

Gain Back Child Custody?
So My Sister Lost Custody Of Her 5Year Old Boy July 2012 I Dont How She Was Able To Loose :( I Guess Her Ex Show Alot Of Evidence, But I Want Her To Get Him Back If Its Pissible!! I Miss My Newphew So Much I. She Says Its Hard To Fight Back For Custody Is This True ?? What Can She Do Helllpppp

Sometimes it can be done and it is hard to do but so very worth it.

What she should do is go for joint custody first unless she can prove that the father is mistreating him in some way. Than after joint custody she can work towards full phisical custody.

What she needs to do to prepare is get a daily planner and document everything. Conversations, visitations, taken and missed and why, Requests for visitations and results of those requests. Pictures of any physical signs of abuse. Pertinent things said and actions of the child.

Also get statements from those who know the mother and can show the quality of person she is and the quality of care she will give her child. Also any support she will have from others to help her in the total care of her child. Make 3 copies, so that there are 4 in total - the original and 3 copies. Have them get these papers notarized with a seal, NOT a stamp. The seal is very important.

Write a list of the reasons she is seeking joint/whole custody of the child. Start the list stating what exactly she is seeking (custody, to what degree, visitations laid out, child support - state your full request of the court) Also add anything that she feels will back up each reason. Keep all emotions out of everything, just stick to the facts Keep everything short and to the point, She will want 5 copies of this document and all notarized with a seal.

When she is ready to set a court date, call the court and get a hearing time and date. This should be free, it is a part of the original custody hearing. When she gets the hearing date and time than she needs to take all her statements, 4 of each statement and prepare to mail them out with a paper stating the date and time of the hearing. She also wants to have an extra one of the hearing date so she can send it to the father.

To the father, mail a copy of the hearing notification and her list. She must have this in his hands no less than 10 days before the hearing date. Now for the rest of the papers... One of each one should be mailed to the following people/places...
1. The court for the fules
2. The judge residing over the hearing
3. The originals only, are to be sent to herself
4. The last set of papers don't need to be sent, they are to be kept by the sender.

Sent ALL these (including the fathers) with a return receipt so that she has proof of sending and also who signed to receive them. When she gets hers un the mail, she should not open it. Write on it the date received and put it in a safe place, it will be her master copy and proof of what and how she did it.

She can get a lawyer, or she can do this herself, representing herself in court. The thing to know here is that she just did everything and more than a lawyer would do and when representing herself in court, they will be more lienient with her because they know she is not a trained attorney and can;t speak as one would. So,they will listen to her more and allow a few things they would not from an attorney, because they know she is not an attorney.

When appearing in court she should look and dress in a manner that is respectful to the judge and court. Not sloppy. When addressing the court, keep all emotions in check, a little tear is ok, but no he did this and tit for tat stuff. Keep every statement factual, to the point and SHORT. When the judge asks what she is there for and what is her request, just refer him/her back to the list she gave him/her and state that she just want to have her child and (If she is requesting this) child support and medical to help her care for him.