Best Rated Attorney Near Me
Getting Legal Aid in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Getting Legal Aid in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Many individuals do not think about acquiring a lawyer till they are in desperate need. The lawful difficulty may possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce proceedings or if you are looking for a bankrupcy or trust legal professional. It may be a criminal condition you will need to be defended on. Companies want lawyers as well, regardless of whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or possibly unjustified business tactics. Tax attorneys are also helpful while coping with government issues. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A large, full service law firm has a number of attorneys with distinct areas of expertise, so based upon on your personal legal issue, you can instantly retain the most effective legal professional to satisfy your existing need without having to commence your search each time you need legal support.It is ideal to find a law firm you can have faith in. You need one with a decent track record, who issincere, reliable, and wins cases. You want to have assurance that they will defend you the right way and bill you reasonably for their services. Oftentimes a recommendation from a friend or business affiliate can be handy, even so you should hold your options open and examine all the firms accessible, due to the fact when you require legal help, you need it instantly and you need the best you can manage to pay for. Thank you for browsing for a attorney with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at, is delighted to present specific search parameters to meet your necessities. We continually try to focus on the most popular phrases so you can instantly find anything at all you are looking for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Is A Secunda Dui In Ca Is Felony ?
If You Get A Secund Dui Within Ten Years Of The First One, Is It Always A Felony Charge?

Not necessarily a felony, but bad enough.

Second California DUI Offense
2nd Drunk Driving Conviction (Within 10 Years of Previous)

Jail � 90 Days to 1 Year
Fine - From $390 to $1000
License Suspension � 2 Years
May Apply for Restricted Driver License (IID Required)
Must Complete a Driving Under the Influence Program
California SR22 Certificate Required for Restricted License

What Should I Major In If I Want To Be An Attorney?
I Want To Get Either Into Estate Planning Or Natural Resources. What Would Be The Best Major? I Was Thinking About Criminal Justice But Since I Don't Want To Be A Criminal Lawyer That Wouldn't Make Sense. Also What Are Good Law School For Estate Planning Or Natural Resources? I Live In Co But Wouldn't Mind Moving For Law School. Thanks!!

Estate planning or natural resources? Those are two really really different areas.

If you really want to do estate planning, consider something in business like finance or accounting. It will be somewhat helpful. For natural resources- any of the sciences.

Law schools like people who are different from the thousands of other applicants. Most everyone applying to law school was a social science major- political science, criminal justice, english, etc.. Try to distinguish yourself as much as you can. Pick a major that interests you but is not quite the same as everyone else. Most of what you learn in undergrad won't help too much in law school unless you want to do something with patents and IP. The best advice I could offer you is to find something that you really like and stick with it. Don't necessarily worry too much about what area of law you want to practice before you even pick an undergraduate major. By the time you sit through your 1L year, you'll probably change your mind about what you want to practice anyway.

Good luck!

How Do I Get A Divorce Without A Lawyer?
I Live In Pa And I Want To Get A No Contest Divorce. I See Ads For Websites Where You Can Download Forms For Free Or A Low Cost, But I Don'T Trust That Thet Are Legit. How Can I Get The Forms I Need To Fill Out Myself? I Don'T Have Any Money To Pay For A Lawyer.

You do not always need a lawyer to divorce, its a common misconception. I have heard about these sites, and while I cannot tell you if they're legit or not, I can say I've heard that some provide out of date or incorrect divorce papers. Each state has different papers, and I assume they change often....if the site gives you out of date or incorrect papers not only will you be out that money but the judge would deny your divorce.
I used a document prep site, they did the divorce docs for me.

Can Someone With A Felony Conviction Become An Attorney In The U.S.?
I Teach College Courses In State Correctional Facilities. A Student Posed This Question To Me. I Know That People With Felonies Are Not Allowed To Become Attorneys In Some States, But I Don'T Know If The Restriction Applies To All States. Thanks.

The conviction of a felony is not an automatic disqualification for a person becoming a lawyer. However, the applicant must show "good moral character." (some find this humorous considering the profession, but I digress).

A conviction will in every state raise a big red flag. An investigation will commence, and the burden is on the applicant to show that his conduct as an attorney will be above reproach.

What does this mean? It all depends on the state and, more importantly, the person performing the investigation and making the recommendation to the licensing authority.

It is not uncommon for an attorney, licensed to practice law, to be convicted of a felony, have his license suspended or revoked, and then have his license reinstated. However, the number of felons who request licensure and are denied is not known as their information (applications for the bar) are typically not public information.

In many (I believe most) states, the question about what is "moral turpitude" is a fluid issue, depending heavily on the facts and circumstances of the individual who is applying.

It is NOT out of the question that a person applying for licensure would be accepted. However, the applicant should be prepared for an in-depth investigation, and should be prepared with references of good character with the knowledge that these references will be checked. This is not to guarantee licensure, but your students should know that there is hope.

Can My Attorney Quit?
My Attorney Keeps Threatning To Resign As My Attorney If I Refuse To Settle My Case Out Of Court And Is Making Accuations That Are Not True I Have Never Agreed To Settle For The Amount Offered.And He Insest I Did.Can He Quit My Case?I Want To Go To Court.

Your attorney can file a Motion/Request to Withdraw, which must be noticed-up for a hearing, in which you can (and should) attend. There are really only two reasons we ever withdraw from a case: 1) non-payment; or 2) inability to communicate with client, i.e., disconnected telephone for a period of time and client fails to keep an open line of communication (via e-mail, cell, etc.); or 2) we've forwarded paperwork to our client that needs to be responded too in a timely fashion and the client simply will not respond back to us after several requests (it's impossible to represent a client without an open line of communication).

If I were you, I would:

1. Drop this attorney ASAP! You simply do not want him representing you any longer, as he is not respecting your wishes (within reason), nor probably looking out for your best interests. I have to wonder if you signed any type of "Contingency Fee Agreement" (agreement wherein he gets a percentage of your settlement, as that is the only reason I can rationalize him taking such a harsh stance with you settling before a trial. This is unethical, amongst other things, so long as you did not sign something agreeing to the same and did not completely understand what you were agreeing too!

2. I would call your State's Bar Association to discuss this complaint, as well as find out if he's been in any prior trouble with the Bar Association (many attorneys that do not practice "honorably" have had prior troubles, and not many people know or think to check before they retain counsel.)

3. Start attorney shopping immediately, as well as make sure you have gathered everything you have pertaining to your case so that attorney not only knows what has been done thus far (all pleadings can be obtained from the Court), etc. If you have difficulty with selecting an attorney, the Bar Assocation should also have a list of attorney's who practice in certain areas of law, and they can refer you to one that is compentent in that area.

Good luck, and you were smart to ask questions before caving-in to his demands. At a minimum, you can find an attorney in the phone book that offers a "free consultation", and get his advice before making a decision. He would at least be able to review any sort of "fee agreement" you may have signed with your attorney.

Custody Rights Of Me?
I'M 15. I Live In St. Louis, Missouri. I'M Trying To Go Live With My Dad In Conyers, Georgia. My Mom Told Me That My Dad Has No Legal Rights To Me Because He Is 200K Behind In Child Support (But He Doesn'T Have To Pay It Anymore). Then Again, My Mom Is A Liar About Many Many Things So It Is Very Hard To Believe What She Says. Aren'T I Old Enough To Decide Who I Wanna Live With? My Mother Is A Hoarder And She Is A Very Controlling Woman. A Very Angry Woman Too. Never Happy. I Just Went To Court Because My Mom Lied Tothe Police And Told Them I Punched Her. Now I'M On Probation For 6 Months To A Year. She Has Really Caused Some Damage In My Life. I Cannot Stand Living With Her. She Literally Keeps Me In My House All Day Everyday With No Contact With Friends. (Snuck On My Itouch Right Now If You'Re Wondering How I'M On The Internet) And I'M Slowly Becoming Depressed And She Yells At Me For Being Depressed. I'M So Sick Of Dealing With Her. Nothin Pleases Her. But Anyways, Would I Be Able To Take Her To Court And Fight For Me Being Able To Live With My Father? What Would I Have To Prove To The Court And How Would I Go About This?

If your father wants custody, he needs to consult his attorney and file the appropriate documents in court. While you are a minor, a judge decides which parent has custody.

While you are a minor, you have no right to sue. An adult (in this case, your father) has to bring a case to court.

Whether or not your father is in arrears in payment of child support does not have any legal bearing on his visitation rights. It may, however, be an indicator to the court that he has not acted as a responsible parent. It might also indicate to the court that, if he cannot afford to pay child support, he certainly would not be able to support a teenager in his home.

Go to your school counselor and tell her about your depression. Ask for a referral for a clinical social worker or psychologist to help you. You are in a very tough situation.