4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To When you want a legal representative at all, you must work closely using them to be able to win your case. Regardless of how competent they can be, they're gonna need your help. Here are four important methods to help your legal team enable you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're planning to reveal to them. Privilege means what you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team must know everything in advance - most especially information another side could check out and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of all information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the current data they have to help them win. 3. Arrive Early For All Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, by being on time, each and every time. In fact, because you may need to discuss last minute details or be extra ready for the truth you're facing, it's smart to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You May Have Your Act Together If you've been arrested for any type of crime, it's important to be able to prove to the court that you simply both regret the actions and therefore are making strides toward boosting your life. As an example, if you're facing a DUI, volunteer for any rehab program. Be sincere and associated with the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your likelihood of absolute success. Follow these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you need to win your case.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Are There Any Legal-Aid Help With Divorce In Ga?????? Help?
in hongkong i know there is for legal aid, actually i apply my divorce to hongkong and it didn't cost me even single cents.
What Lawyer To Look For?
On My Wedding Day Limo Company Sent Wrong Limousine ( We Have Ordered Limo Bus For 30 Ppl, Instead 20 Seater Came ). Driver Was Wearing Dirty Jeans And T-Shirt. One Of The Windows Was Missing And Was Covered With Piece Of Plastic Instead Which Fell Off While We Were Riding In The Bus!!!! And We Could Not Fit All The People. That Ruined My Wedding. Now, I Feel That Not Only We Dont Have To Pay For That Service, But Also That We Are Obligated To Monetary Reimbursement.
Where Would I Look For A Lawyer For Such A Case?? ( E.G. - What Area Of Law )
Reimbursement for what? You can't claim any damages here. Other than what you paid? Did you pay anything yet? If not, let THEM take you to small claims court. You don't need a lawyer. Your story is a sympathetic one.
Either file in small claims court if you are owed money out-of-pocket or wait to be sued.
As for "ruining your wedding" you're now happily married, now right? You're not having nightmares about being a sardine on a bus are you?
I rest my case.
Liverpool Family Law Solicitor Needed?
Hi Anybody Know Of A Good Family Law Solicitor In Liverpool? Thanks
Medical Malpractice For Law.?
Can A Physician Be Held Liable For Any Damages For Committing Medical Malpractice On A Patient Who Was Orignally Injured Through Another Physician's Medical Malpractice?
that's a question that can better be answered by an attorney who practices in medical malpractice in your state. most will do a consultation for free.
If Im A File Clerk Can I Eventually Move My Way Up To Legal Assistant At A Law Firm?
If legal assistant is the same as a secretary, then yes. You do not need a college degree to be a legal secretary.
If the firm considers a legal assistant to be the same as a paralegal, then no, at least not in California - UNLESS you have met certain requirements prior to 12/31/03.
Business & Professions Code
§6450. Paralegals-Definition; Scope and Limitations of Lawful Activities; Qualifications; Certification
c. A paralegal shall possess at least one of the following:
1. A certificate of completion of a paralegal program approved by the American Bar Association.
2. A certificate of completion of a paralegal program at, or a degree from, a postsecondary institution that requires the successful completion of a minimum of 24 semester, or equivalent, units in law-related courses and that has been accredited by a national or regional accrediting organization or approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education.
3. A baccalaureate degree or an advanced degree in any subject, a minimum of one year of law-related experience under the supervision of an attorney who has been an active member of the State Bar of California for at least the preceding three years or who has practiced in the federal courts of this state for at least the preceding three years, and a written declaration from this attorney stating that the person is qualified to perform paralegal tasks.
4. A high school diploma or general equivalency diploma, a minimum of three years of law-related experience under the supervision of an attorney who has been an active member of the State Bar of California for at least the preceding three years or who has practiced in the federal courts of this state for at least the preceding three years, and a written declaration from this attorney stating that the person is qualified to perform paralegal tasks. This experience and training shall be completed no later than December 31, 2003.
Is This Legal For Law Enforcement To Do?
The Article Is Here: Http://Www.Talkleft.Com/Story/2005/03/09/865/28869
Basically Police Tried To Use A Catheter Against His Will To Draw Urine? Serious Answers Only Who Know What They Are Talking About -- Is This Legal?
Ok, well I don't know florida law, but here's what we can force an Arrestee to submit to as a search incident to arrest in MA:
1. Fingernail Scrapings (Cupp v. Murphy 1973)
2. Fingernail Clippings (Commonwealth v. Appleby 1970)
3. Fingerprints and Photographs (provided person is arrested for Felony, NOT Misdemeanors. Exception is arrest for riot, mass demonstration, or disterbance)
4. Hair samples from Head, chest, and Pubic Areas (Commonwealth v. Tarver 1975; Commonwealth v. Puleio 1985)
5. Handwriting Exemplars (US v. Mara 1973)
6. Voice Exemplars (US v. Dionisio 1973)
7. Clothing (Commonwealth v. Appleby 1970)
8. Ultraviolet Examinations (State v. Richardson - 6th Cir. 1968)
9. Exterior Scrapings of Genetalia (Brent v. White - 5th Cir. 1968)
10. Benzidine Testing for detection of blood on suspects body or clothing (Commonwealth v. Appleby 1970)
11. Gun Powder Residue Test (Commonwealth v. Lydon 1992)
12. Blood Sample for Alcohol content analysis (suspect must consent. Refusal is a 120 day license revocation. If vicitim is unconscious, file subpoena for medical records through C.233 Sec.79. BAC should be recorded in medical records as hospita practice. Orig. case was Schmerber v. California 1966)
13. Bodily Intrusions need search warrant (Rodrigues v. Furtado 1991)
14. Modeling of Blouse (Holt v. US 1910)
This is all MA law, FL is probably different b/c MA has very strict laws that limit police action to a much higher degree then the 49 other states and even the federal government. Even federal cases don't always apply in my state so.