Best Ten Attorney
Help Legal Assistancekeyword in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Help Legal Assistancekeyword in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Approaches To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To When you need a legal representative at all, you need to work closely together to be able to win your case. Regardless of how competent they can be, they're likely to need your help. Allow me to share four important ways to help your legal team allow you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - regardless of what information you're likely to reveal directly to them. Privilege means whatever you say is stored in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team must know all things in advance - most especially information another side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep an ongoing and factual account of information related to your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with all the data they have to enable them to win. 3. Turn Up Early For Many Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and prevent wasting the attorney's time, too, by being by the due date, whenever. In fact, because you may want to discuss last second details or be extra prepared for the case you're facing, it's a good idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate You Have Your Act Together If you've been responsible for just about any crime, it's important so that you can convince the court which you both regret the actions and therefore are making strides toward enhancing your life. As an example, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for a rehab program. Be sincere and included in the neighborhood the judge is presiding over. Working more closely together with your legal team increases your likelihood of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you must win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Divorce Info And Legal Aid Contact Info Please!!!!?
I Have A Male Friend Who Needs To Get A Number Or Website For Legal Aid He Is Needing To Get Divorced From The Woman He Is Married To But Does Not Have Money To Do So Because He Got Laid Off From Work So Can Any One Help Me Please? If You Kno How To Get A One Sided Divorce The Info Would Be Appreciated As Well Cause His Wife Said She Would File For A Non Contested Divorce Yet Here He Is 1 Yr Later Having To Figure Thing Out On His Own I Need Answers Asap Thank You In Advance For The Help

legal aid does do divorce!! where the hell you live??? got two friends who got theirs thru legal aid. one with kids and one with out kids. in fact she got two divorces at the same office!!
and was there for my daughter's legal aid lawyer to screw her but she got the divorce.
answer with knowledge of the area, the state and, of what you are talking about before answering a question.

on another note.
call court house. in your area. they should be able to give you information on what is needed to file a divorce for a missing spouse/ or i think it is called absent party divorce.

Does Anyone Know A Good Family Law Attorney In Raleigh Nc?
That Is Not Too Expensive.

You can look up a few family law attorney's in Raleigh, then Google their names. If they have been in print doing something great or something stupid it will "pop." You can also call the Court House and talk to the Clerk. They know EVERYONE who comes through there. Good luck for whatever you need one for. I work in law and can tell that your looking for a family law attorney cannot be good news. Take care.

Will Daycare Provider Give Copy Of Approved Pick Up List To Mother?
My Sister'S Going Through A Divorce, And Her Husband Placed The Kids In Daycare. She Is Not On The Approved List And He Said There Was An Open Cps Case Against Her (Not True). A G.A.L. Will Probably Be Appointed Within The Month, And We'D Like To Get The Info Ourselves Rather Than Pay The Attn To Do So. ($$) Is A Daycare Provider Likely To Comply? The Woman Running The Place Is A Former Social Worker. Yes, Asking Our Attn Is The Right Answer, But If You'Ve Gone Through A Divorce, You'Ll Know That Getting A Call Back Takes Forever And Costs $. My Sister Will Be Seeing Her On The 15Th, But The Sooner We Know, The Better.

Your sister needs to contact her attorney ASAP. If I am reading your question correctly the father is essentially denying her access to her children and if no other reason that their own safety, that needs to be fixed immediately. Waiting a month just isn't reasonable. What happens if they are sick or injured and Dad cannot be reached?

The daycare provider isn't likely to just hand over the kids' paperwork, but if you explain the situation (pending divorce, false information provided etc.) she may be able to let you know what you can provide to make sure your sister has equal access. (i.e a printout from CPS, copy of custody agreement etc.)

Unless your sister has a specific concern about an individual who may be on the pickup list (i.e Aunt Fran with a history of child abuse) there is no reason to need to see the rest of the list.

If money is a huge factor your sister may want to contact legal aid to see if there are options to help her. Divorces can be ugly, and it seems like this is one that could very well turn that way. I'd hate to see her or the children's best interests not met because she doesn't have good representation.

Good luck!

Petty Theft. What Can I Do And How Much Does A Lawyer Cost?
Hi. I Was Recently Caught Shoplifting At Kohls. The Police Came And Everything. The Price Might Have Been A Little Over $200. I Live In California And I'M 18. This Is My First Time Committing A Crime. I Have To Make A Court Date. What Can I Expect? Will I Go To Jail? How Much Will The Fine Be? I'M A First Year College Student And Dont Have Money To Pay A Fine, What Can I Do Instead?

Petty theft is a misdemeanor in California.

The maximum penalties for most first-time petty theft convictions are a fine of up to one thousand dollars ($1,000), up to six (6) months in county jail, or both.4

That said, most first-time petty theft cases in California get resolved for little or no jail time.

Legal Defense:
There are certain legal defenses that can be very helpful in fighting a California petty theft charge. A good California criminal defense attorney knows how to help you use these defenses to get your charges reduced or dismissed.

Potential legal defenses for petty theft include:

You did not intend to steal or shoplift the item,

The item actually belonged to you,

The person who owned the item consented to you taking it, and/or

You were falsely accused.

In order to help you understand the California theft crime of petty theft under Penal Code 484 & 488 PC, our California criminal defense attorneys will address the following:

The legal definition of theft by larceny is as follows:

1.You took possession of property owned by someone else;

2.You took the property without the owner's permission;

3.When you took the property, you intended either

a. to deprive the owner of it permanently, or

b. to deprive the owner of it for a period of time long enough that the owner would miss a major portion of the value or enjoyment of property; AND

4.You moved the property...even a small distance...and kept it for a period of time...even a brief one.5

How Much Does It Cost For 1 Hour Of Legal Advice?

In my area, the attorneys charge about $250 an hour.

Joint Custody Question(I Need Help)?
Ok..I Had My Beautiful Daughter Nine Months Ago. Her Father And I Didnt Get Married Because We Didnt Want To Marry For The Wrong Reasons. Well Needless To Say We Had Our Falling Out And I Moved In With Family About 3Weeks Ago. He Wants Me To Give Him Joint Custody And Wants Me To Go Through His Lawyer. My Family Is By Far Not Wealthy And His Is. I Cant Afford A Lawyer. Well...Ive Been Talking To A Few People And Im Just Not Sure If I Should Give Him Joint Custody. He Only Keeps Her On An Occaisonal Sat. Well This Morning I Went To Drop The Baby Off At His Moms(She Watches Her While I Work) And She Had A Check There From Him For Like 100 For "Child Support" We Havent Agreed On Anything About The Amount. I Didnt Take It Because Something Told Me Not To.He Has Threatend To Take Her Before...But I Think Its His Mother Talking. In Your Oppinion...Do I Have To Give Him Joint Custody. Will It Hurt Me In The Long Run?!?!?! Someone Please Help Me!!!!

Um joint custody huh? Guess what. You do not have anything to worry about. You were never married, so in the courts she is just your baby he has no rights unless you give them to him.

Child Support-if you want it you have to have a DNA test done and file with the court for child support after paternity is verified. Since you were never married its not his kid by default in the eyes of the court. But keep in mind that once the DNA test proves he is the father and it is in the court system then he does have rights to the child and is then eligible for custody. So you would have to keep you nose clean and stay on your toes so that he does not ever try to take her. But don't except any money until after child support is settled. If he wants to contribute that is good and he should not be kept from providing for his child. Let him know that just some diapers and cloths and needed would be better than money. If he still wants to give more then a grocery store gift card is acceptable too. The key is not to let him make a record that he provides more for the baby than you do. To keep custody forever you have to always be able to prove that you are the primary care giver.

Joint Custody is bad for children. When two people can not agree somebody has to have the last say so. the person with the last say so should be the primary care giver. To make it legal you have to have soul custody (which you have right now no matter what grandma says) You having soul custody should not mean he can not see or support his child though. If he is loving to her and knows how to take good care of her and wants her then he can still be in her life all he wants. He just sounds like the kind of guy that would take her. So if you love her and can take care of her and want her it could be a problem. Why don't we talk more about it?

my personal email is email me with the whole story. I can be a big help. I'm twice divorced and a custodial mother of three.