Most men and women do not think about obtaining a legal professional until finally they are in desperate need. The legal matter could possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a criminal situation you will need to be defended on. Firms need attorneys as well, no matter if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or potentially unjustified business procedures. Tax law firms are also useful when interacting with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A big, full service law firm has many legal professionals with diverse areas of skills, so based upon on your personal legal issue, you can promptly retain the best attorney to match your current need without having to start your search each time you need legal assistance.It is best to obtain a lawyer you can have confidence in. You want one with a good record, who ishonest, effective, and wins cases. You would like to have trust that they will stand for you accurately and charge you fairly for their services. From time to time a referral from a colleague or business associate can be practical, however you should hold your options open and evaluate all the firms available, because when you want legal support, you need it immediately and you really want the finest you can pay for. Thank you for browsing for a attorney at law with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is glad to provide specific search variables to meet your necessities. We continually make the effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find whatever you are searching for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
How Do I Apply For A Personal Injury Claim?
I Was In A Hit And Run Yesterday My Neck Hurts My Knees Hurt As Well On The Knee Cap And Be Hide Were It Folds. Can I Get A Personal Injury Claim. Doing A Neck X-Ray Tommorow.
You should take an advice from experienced injury lawyer. You may get all required help from injury lawyer. Collect the details of your medical statements and reports. Tell all the necessary details about your accident, so that he can present your case strongly according to rules of law. Go with the appropriate process to successfully claim your case.
17 Yr Old Dui? In Ca Infraction?
Alright So I Took A Shot And Was Coming Home After I Dropped Off My Friend, Well I Was Going Home And The Conditions Were Wet And The Posted Speed Limit Was 40Mph And I Was Going 44Mph. Which Is Not Even Listed On The Ticket But That'S What The Officer Told Me. So As He Pulled Me Over Tellming Me Questions Blah Blah Etc. So He Gave Me A. Sobriety Test And I Agreed To Do It. Well He Told Me To Watch His Pen As He Moves It I Passed And He Said To The Other Officer That I Was Kind Of &Quot;Stiffy&Quot;??? So He Later He Tells Me I Can'T Due The Breathlizer Because I'M Underage Then. Later They Ask Me If I Have Anything Illegal In My Car I Day &Quot;Do You Have A Search Warrant?&Quot; And They Laugh And Say &Quot;We Don'T Need One Kid&Quot; And They Search My Car And Find A Bottle Of Vodka Close To Empty Like It Barely Had Some In The Trunk Because My Friend Left It In There!!! ≫:( But So He Gives Me A Dui At A 0.7 Bac Well I'M Kind Of Confused Because I Believe These Cops Took Advantage Of Me. Eveb Though I Was Underage And &Quot;Impaired&Quot; Which It Said On Paper But. I Was Just Wondering What Can Happen My Car Got Impounded And My Court Date Is On 02/20/13 And I Was Given An Infraction I Live In Califormia So What'S Going To Happen (I'M A Firat Time Offender Aswell) So What'S Going To Happen?
CA takes very seriously any DUI of a minor. Since 0.7, you fall under the over 0.5 laws.
So most likely lose your license for 1 year, alcohol program, fines, probation etc. This will be costly and could even go to jail if convicted.
Finding the bottle in the trunk, could be questionable, or if they in fact could search your car. Most likely they will state they had valid reasons, but,,,,,,,only a lawyer can tell you what your rights are.
Dude, you need to hire a criminal defense lawyer. IF, convicted, this can stay on your record and could prevent you from finding a job later on in life.
Either way, 1st time or not, hopefully you will learn to NEVER ever get behind a wheel of a car, after you have one drop of alcohol,,,,,,,,period.
Criminal Lawyer Heeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppp?
Hey Im Thinking About Becoming A Criminal Lawyer But Dont Know What To Study For My Under-Grad Degree!! Any Ideas Write Back! I Was Thinking Social Studies And Language Arts?? Good Idea?? And How Do You Become A Criminal Lawyer? Ifjsdifsdidsoifsdoifijfsijf.......Sorry
Take the Law School Admissions Test, or LSAT. The LSAT is given four times per year at hundreds of locations across North America. The test is divided into five 35-minute sessions, with each designed to test your aptitude for practicing law. The LSAT exam is used as a benchmark by law schools that are members of the LSAC, by most law schools in Canada and by a number of law schools that have not yet been approved by the ABA. Find out when and where the test will be given by following the LSAT link in the Resources section.
Apply to law school. Be prepared to apply to several schools before you are accepted to one. The legal profession is always in demand, and class sizes are limited. Make sure the school you ultimately select is accredited by the American Bar Association. More information about accredited schools can be found on the ABA website, which is listed in the Resources section.
Complete law school. After selecting a school, you will need to complete 3 years of study. At the end of this period, you will have a law degree. In most cases, you still cannot work as an attorney at this stage, but you can gain experience by working as a paralegal in a criminal lawyer's office while you wait to take the bar exam.
Pass the state bar exam. Each state has its own exam. You will need to pass this exam in the state(s) where you intend to practice law. The bar exam is often described as being the hardest test you will ever take, and many people have to take the exam several times before they receive a passing grade. After passing this exam, you will receive a license to practice law, and can begin to practice criminal law in that state.
What To Ask A Lawyer?
I Have To Do This Resume Thing. And What Are Good Questions That Would Be Asked To A Person Who Is Trying To Get A Job As A Lawyer. Like Questions On Previous Cases Or Something. Help !
Sample Attorney Resume
* Full name
* Present and permanent addresses
* Telephone numbers
* Email address
To enter academia with a focus on Socio-Legal studies which will emphasize my diverse educational background and utilize my desire to teach and learn throughout my life.
MSc, Socio-Legal Studies - 2009
University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Junior Doctor, Law - 2006
SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas
University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
Study Abroad 2001-2002
Faculty of Law - British Criminal Law & Public Law
Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry & Cell Biology - 2003
University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, California
Minor in Law & Society
Program of Concentration: History
Civil Clinic Student Supervisor
SMU Civil Clinic, Dallas, Texas, 2006 to 2006
* I was involved in assisting new students in the SMU Civil Clinic since I was previously a student and now a return student supervisor in the Civil Clinic. I was highly involved in many client cases as well as assistance and support to the Civil Clinic academic deans and support staff.
* Associate Membership to the State Bar of Texas also known as a Third Year Bar Card which allowed me to practice law under the supervision of licensed attorney.
* Client counseling, Client interviewing, Legal Research and Writing, Presentations before court, involvement in actual legal practice.
LSG Sky Chefs, Irving, Texas, 2005 to 2005
* Legal Document Review of contracts between LSG Sky Chefs kitchens and Airlines in order to identify relevant dates and contract issues which were then input into a time matters(R) database for ease of reference.
* Working in a team of 5 to 8 employees allowed for efficient and cost effective review of thousands of contracts to enable the identification of important contractual responsibilities
* Legal Document analysis and consolidation of such documents into manageable categories and topics to allow for quicker access and analysis
Dallas County Public Defender's Office , Dallas, Texas, 2004 to 2005
* After working for the office as a legal intern for 3 months and working in excess of 300+ hours I was specially created an administrative position in the office which allowed me to assist in technical support, data entry, legal research, and the implementation of a case management system.
* The implementation of the Dallas County Public Defenders Case Management System which was the result of a grant of the Task Force on Indigent Defense and the Chief Public Defender Jeanette Dresher-Green.
* Working in a government environment with the need to adhere to timelines and dates for projects.
Law Student Intern - Volunteer
Dallas County Public Defender´s Office, Dallas, Texas, 2004 to 2004
* I worked alongside an assistant Public Defender in the misdemeanor courts of Dallas County, Texas. I was involved in the day to day running of County Criminal Court no 3 under the Honorable Dan Wyde.
* I worked a more than 300+ hrs of community service during my time in the office. I was recognized for this achievement at my law school graduation and the position of administrative support was created for me to continue at the Public Defender´s Office.
Student Program Assistant
Warren College Honors Program, La Jolla, California, 2002 to 2003
* I was the liaison between the students on the Warren College Honors writing program and the Graduate Teaching Assistant that was directly responsible for marking the students work. I also assisted in the selection of speakers for the Honors Writing Program and worked alongside the Program Coordinator Barbara Sanchez.
* I was accepted into this position after being involved in the Warren College Honors Program since the start of my academic career at UC San Diego.
* The skills required in this program extended to critical thinking, working with students in response to their work, and also leading discussions on the topics which were discussed by the guest speakers. ~~
What Are The Drink Driving Laws In The Uk?
In the UK, driving or attempting to drive whilst above the legal limit or unfit through drink carries a maximum penalty of six months' imprisonment, a fine of up to £5,000 and a minimum 12 months' driving ban. An record for a drunk-driving offense remains on a driving licence for 11 years. Being in charge of a vehicle whilst over the legal limit or unfit through drink could result in three months' imprisonment plus a fine of up to £2,500 and a driving ban.
More information is provided in the link, about 2/3 down the page.
How Do I Declare My Mother Mentally Incompetent And Get Power Of Attorney If She Wont See A Doctor?
My Mother Is A Diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic She Was Diagnosed When I Was A Child. She Doesn'T Believe That There Is Anything Wrong With Her But She Needs Medical Help. The Problem Is That We Can Get Her In A Mental Institution But She Can Check Herself Right Back Out. She Cant Afford Her Bills Continuously Gets Kicked Out Of Apartment'S For The Deplorable Living Conditions. My Whole Family Has Pretty Much Just Given Up But Lately She Is Becoming Careless With Other Medications Accusing People Of Things They Didn'T Do. I Need To Get Her Help But I Don'T Think She Is Considered A Danger To Herself And She Wont See A Doctor Because She Says There Is Nothing Wrong With Her What Do I Do?
I Desperately Need A Response We Are All At Our Witt'S End And This Has Been A Problem For 20 Yrs Now. Someone Please Help I Know That Other'S Have Experienced This Same Issue Just Give Me Some Ideas.
You need to consult an elder law attorney. They can get the courts to go find her incompetent and this will give you at least medical power of atty. I can relate very much to your situation . Make sure you gather up all of the past landlord complaint letters along with video and photos of the living situation. Also a letter from her current doctor and a list of her meds. Statements from current and former caregivers even if they are family members. You need to build a case. You can also have a social worker come to the home and test her for senility and dementia and they can help with recommendations too.Good Luck.