Top Rated Attorney
Information About Lawyers in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Information About Lawyers in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Most men and women do not think about obtaining a legal professional until finally they are in desperate need. The legal matter could possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are hunting for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer. It may be a criminal situation you will need to be defended on. Firms need attorneys as well, no matter if they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or potentially unjustified business procedures. Tax law firms are also useful when interacting with government troubles. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A big, full service law firm has many legal professionals with diverse areas of skills, so based upon on your personal legal issue, you can promptly retain the best attorney to match your current need without having to start your search each time you need legal assistance.It is best to obtain a lawyer you can have confidence in. You want one with a good record, who ishonest, effective, and wins cases. You would like to have trust that they will stand for you accurately and charge you fairly for their services. From time to time a referral from a colleague or business associate can be practical, however you should hold your options open and evaluate all the firms available, because when you want legal support, you need it immediately and you really want the finest you can pay for. Thank you for browsing for a attorney at law with us. Your time is valuable, and Action Pages, at, is glad to provide specific search variables to meet your necessities. We continually make the effort to focus on the most popular phrases so you can immediately find whatever you are searching for.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Find Quality Attorney?
How To Find Quality Attorney?

spend a lot of money.........I'm serious....
you see it all the time.....those with fancy lawyers make the news as they "walk" out of court....
sad but true..

Immagration Legal Advice.?
If My Family And I Entered The U.S Legally Had A Visa For 10 Years, And Has Expired. My Mom Married A U.S Citizen And He Has Passed Away. We Have Looked Into The &Quot;Immagration Widow Law&Quot; And See An Oppertunity There. My Sister Was Born Here, And Is Disabled. Shes Epileptic, To Name One Of The Disablities. I Recently Started College Here, And The Fees For Out Of State Students Is Just Surprising To Say The Very Least. I Don'T Know What To Do. I Have Waited On The Dream Act To Go Through As Well And It Was Pushed To November. At This Point Im Open To Any And All Suggestions. Any Legal Advice Would Be Greatly, Greatly, Useful. Thank You~

Well, since you entered the US with a visa "legally". You can marry a US citizen and gain your citizenship, b/c if you entered the US illegally, then not even that would of helped you. That's one suggestion. I mean..It's kind of hard to say "Just go back". You might of come here at a really young age and you really have no idea what your home country is or a strong notion of the language. If you do go back, then they will pull a 10 year bar on you and you won't be able to see your mom/sister for a long time and that, I could imagine will not be a good thing. I have read the Dream Act bill and it makes more since, because in a way you have to earn your citizenship. Either through military service or by completing high school and 2 years of college. Which is fair b/c you have to meet certain criteria in order to stay and become a full fledge citizen, and you're someone who is educated and immersed in the culture here. Also they put in certain guidelines to when you had to have arrived in the US to be eligible, so you won't have a mass wave of people trying to come here for the bill, if it's passed. My opinion i think they should make it harder for people to get married for papers, b/c they do have a lot of fake green card marriages going around and they don't look at the person's education or some kind of credibility that will ensure that they will be a productive member to this country. Best advice is to hope something positive comes out this november, and stay out of trouble. Hope it all works out for you, and I am not really worried about immigration pulling this country under. What's pulling this country under, is sheer ignorance of some people who tend to follow the bandwagon and forget that it's our own fault for not seeing our jobs and industries being outsourced to other nations and because the companies don't want to pay an american a fair wage, but choose to pay someone in India or China 2 dollars a day for a job that would be putting money in the pockets of people here.

If A Lawsuit Occurred, Would President Obama Be Required To Prove Birth≫?
I Don'T Believe In Conspiracy Theories, But It Has Been Brought Into Question That Barack Obama Was Born In The Us. If A Lawsuit Were To Be Filed, Saying A Law Was Unconstitutional And Amongst The Reasons Given Was That Barack Obama Is Not Legally Able To President Or Sign Bills Into Law, By Virtue Of Not Having Been Born In The Us, Would He Be Required To Produce A Legal Birth Certificate For The Court? If He Could Not Or Would Not, Would The Law Be Declared Unconstitutional. Would Barack Obama Be Removed From Office, If He Could Not Prove Legality, Or Would He Be Held In Contempt, And Thereby Be Impeachable? I Am Sincerely Seeking Facts In This Matter.

Over 60 lawsuits have been filed about Obama's eligibility and all have been dismissed. The issue is one of "standing." A court can't hear a case unless the court is entitled to hear the case, that there's been or will be a specific injury, and that the court can fix the problem.

Courts have held that it's a "political question" -- a power specifically delegated to one branch in the Constitution. They followed the Constitution, and have said that only Congress has the power to remove a sitting president. In addition, only Congress and the Electoral College can "qualify" the President-elect -- none of the Electors and no Rep or Senator raised an objection. Thus Obama was seated and sworn-in as President. So any lawsuit alleging that Obama was ineligible gets dismissed -- the courts have no jurisdiction (Congress does) and the Courts can't provide a fix (only Congress can).

So a lawsuit could be filed saying a law was unconstitutional (or that a serviceman's orders were given by an illegal Commander-in-chief) because Obama was ineligible. The lawsuit wouldn't make it past the Motion To Dismiss stage, for the reasons above on Standing and Jurisdiction. If the MTD was denied and the case went forward, then the defense (Obama's lawyers from the Dept. of Justice) would stay proceedings and appeal the denial. The case would never get to the point of discovery, let alone trial.

In the unlikely event that a case DID get past the MTD, then Obama simply gets a new copy of the Hawaii Certificate of Live Birth (posted on along with an affidavit from the Hawaiian Department of Health (Vital Records) that says how it was generated and that it matches the records they have on file. The Judge then would say OK, looks good to me, case closed.

Getting Obama's name on the ballot is a different matter. Objections can be filed in many states challenging Obama's qualifications to be listed as a candidate. Perhaps the Court of Public Opinion would require Obama to provide further proof. But in any event, birth in Hawaii is sufficient. Any challenge would require better proof than the State of Hawaii as provided --not just rumors.

Natural/Native born citizen requires birth on US soil. Parental status doesn't matter. That's been the rule in this country from the founding. There are only two kinds of citizens: natural born, and naturalized. There is no third class of "born in this country but not a natural born citizen": that was fixed by the 14th Amendment (slaves and their descendants were born in the US but couldn't be citizens.)

Best Dui Lawyer In West Chester Pa?

These three come with the highest accolades:

Lee A. Ciccarelli - 610-915-8446
Leonard Rivera - 610-840-0128
Charles Thomas - 877-397-3003

How Can I Effectively Find A Pro-Bono Immigration Attorney?
Help! I Am Desperate So Please, Serious Answers Only. My Sister Is In Removal/Deportation Proceedings. We Are From Germany However Have Lived Our Whole Lives Here. She Is 47 And Has Lived Here Since She Was 6. Now They Want To Send Her Back. We Have No Money For An Attorney. I Have Searched The Web Over And Over And Found Lists Of Immigration Attorneys However When I Call They State They Are Not Doing Pro Bono Right Now. How Can I Realistically Find A Free Attorney Or At Least An Attorney At Reduced Rates? Is There Some Way To Post Her Case On The Internet Pleading For Help? Perhaps Some Type Of Attorney Website? I Am Hoping Someone Might Read Her Case And Be Willing To Offer Services For Free. Thank You Everyone In Advance For Trying To Help.

Not even the most expensive immigration attorney can perform miracles. The question is why she is getting deported and why she should not. A spouse can sponsor her for a greencard and try to get a waiver for any ban she would be getting for returning, but the process is probably not fast enough to get her to stay but might get her back. A sister could not get her a waiver unless maybe there are serious health reasons so she would be the dependent of her sister (and the sister needs to be legally in the US). It really depends on her case if is is even worth while getting an attorney. A number of immigration attorneys give a first free consult. You could try a few local ones who do give a first free consult and see what they say. If they all say it's hopeless then it is.

While language might be a problem Germany is hardly a horrible country. It is one of the better economies in Europe. It is not that much hardship to live in Germany. She might not like the change, but apparently she didn't like to think about her status in the US either.

Child Visitation Question?
My 3Yr Old Grandson Lives With His Mom. My Son Is His Father. They Were Never Married. My Son Had To Move Away To A Different State 2Yrs Ago For Work. They Had Agreed To Let My Son Take His Boy Whenever He Could Come And Get Him. He Came Every 2-3 Months And Would Take Him Back For 3 Weeks Then Drive Him All The Way Back Again. In The Last Year She Hasn'T Let Him Take The Baby At All. He Can Only See Him When He Comes Here To Visit Us. My Little Grandson Wants So Badly To Go Live With His Dad. He Hates His Moms House And Cries So Bad Not To Go Home. My Question Is What Can My Son Do Legally To Get Visitation Of Him So The Mom Cant Do This Anymore? He Would Like To Have Something Legal So He Doesn'T Have To Fight With Her Anymore. A Little Information On The Mom, She Has A 3 Bedroom House That She Rents And She Has Her Boyfriend Living There Her Friend And Her 2 Kids Living There Her 2 Guy Friends Living There And Her Newest Baby, Too Many People In This House.

Give this to him.

As a single man, you have NO ASSUMED RIGHTS to the child.

Watch this movie trailer about a single father

Get an order enter forcing a DNA test, unless one has already been done.


Once you begin paying child support, regardless of whether you are the father or not, you can be required to continue paying.

If you are paying without a court order, it can be considered a gift, with you ordered to repay for the same time period, especially if she's on Welfare.

If one has not been done, go to the child support enforcement to setup a voluntary order. Wait for them to file against you will result in you paying all court costs of up to $5000

Take a certified parenting course. The court is going to order you to take it anyway, so by showing you’ve taken it only looks good to them.

Start keeping a daily journal of all you activities. The most common way to prevent a father from getting his rights through the courts is a false allegation. A daily journal is your number one piece of evidence in court and you can even refer to it while on the stand.

If you are being denied access, write her a letter notifying her of intent to exercise visitation on a specific date, like Saturday 10 AM to 6 PM. Sign it and make three copies. Mail the original Certified Mail and the other with Delivery Confirmation (75¢ + postage). If she rejects the one, she still receives the other. Whether the Certified Mail confirmation card or the Certified letter comes back, attach it unopened to a copy of the letter, plus a printout of the Delivery Confirmation from this web link.

When you file for visitation rights, take these documents to the County Courthouse. Have the Clerk of the Court notarize it and than place it in your case file. Do this three times before considering going to court. When you do go to court, the judge will these letters while preparing for the hearing.

When you show up to pick up the child(ren), bring witnesses. Do not enter her place alone. If you can record, have someone video record. Check the site below to see if it is illegal to record audio and/or video without the mother knowing. If her state does not have a law either way, than it defaults to the federal ruling, which says one person in a conversation, must know they are being recorded. THAT’S YOU!

The court will order you into mediation, so take the lead first and suggest it to her. Instead of hiring attorneys, going to a mediator, you can hammer out an agreement. A mediator is an attorney or paralegal with certified training as a mediator. You each have to pay half the fees in order for the mediator to have the appearance of being unbiased.

If you and the mother are civil, consider Bird Nest Custody. In this the child lives in one home and each parent live there for 3-4 weeks, than switch. You live with friends, family, rent a room, etc. on the off time. In this manner, your child’s life is not disrupted. They are not being shifted back and forth. They keep their own room, friends, school, etc. It is hard on the parents, but than the child comes first. This is the form of custody rocker Ted Nugent had.

If you want to learn how to do all this go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. Upon joining, you will receive a link to an educational manual that can teach you what you need to know. Take the time to learn what you can and should do.

A couple of additional