Constitutional law is a body of law dealing with the distribution and exercise of government power.
1. Having a sharp point or tip.
2. Keenly perceptive or discerning: "a raw, chilling and psychologically acute novel of human passions reduced to their deadliest essence" (Literary Guild Magazine). See Synonyms at sharp.
3. Reacting readily to stimuli or impressions; sensitive: His hearing was unusually acute.
4. Of great importance or consequence; crucial: an acute lack of research funds.
5. Extremely sharp or severe; intense: acute pain; acute relief.
Overall, as the divorce progresses you can expect that unless you are awarded full custody that you will be paying some amount of child support. Even if you have a joint custody arrangement then it is still possible to owe child support. In a joint custody situation where it is truly, a 50/50 split the parent who makes more will owe the other parent some child support that is determined based upon the state guidelines.