The Best 10
International Lawyer in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


International Lawyer in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer Whatever your legal needs are you will see that there are many lawyers in the area that advertise they focus on your form of case. This could make the entire process of finding one with a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, if you follow the tips below it will be possible to define your quest to the right one out of almost no time. Step one is to produce a set of the lawyers that happen to be listed in your area specializing in your position. When you are causeing this to be list you must only include those that you have an excellent vibe about based on their advertisement. Then you can narrow this list down by using a little while evaluating their internet site. There you should be able to find how many years they have been practicing and a few general information about their success rates. At this stage your list should have shrunken further to those that you just felt had professional websites along with an appropriate quantity of experience. You should then take the time to lookup independent reviews of every attorney. Be sure to look at the reviews rather than just counting on their overall rating. The information within the reviews will give you an idea of the way that they interact with their customers and the length of time they invest into each case that they are focusing on. Finally, you should talk with no less than the last three lawyers which may have the credentials you are searching for. This will provide you with enough time to genuinely evaluate how interested they can be in representing your case. It is actually crucial for you to follow every one of these steps to actually hire a company that has the correct degree of experience to help you get the perfect outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Anybody Know Any Cheap Divorce Lawyers In Chgo?
I'Ve Wasted 7 Years Of My Life On A Bum, And I Need Help Finding A Lawyer

Illinois Law allows people to file for divorce without a lawyer, provided there are no complexities and no children. Go to the local courthouse and discuss this with the Clerk. They will point you the law and process. You will only incur court costs if you go this route.

Commercial Law??????
Hi I Need Some Help With This Subject, Its My First Week And Im Already Not Going So Well Can Someone Please Tell Me The Difference Between Common Law Courts And Courts Of Equity? Also The Difference Between Common Law And Statute Law Thanks In Advance!

In Medieval England, the common law courts could handle only certain types of cases. People whose cases were not accepted by the common law courts had no legal remedy. Gradually, the kings realized that this was not right and authorized a high official, the lord chancellor, to establish courts of equity to handle cases which were not covered by the common law. These cases included actions for specific performance, rather than money damages, and cases involving what we would call trusts, for example.

The reason that this distinction is important today in the US and some other common law nations is that there is a right to a jury trial in actions at common law, but not in suits in equity since in Medieval England there was a right to a jury in common law courts, but not in courts of equity (chancery courts).

Common law is judge-made law which developed over the centuries in England starting in the Middle Ages. Statutory law is law which is made by legislatures, the usual way to make new laws in the US today.

However, the Common Law of England is still the basic law of many, if not most US states today. In some states the fundamental law is the Common Law of England in the year that the state was admitted to the Union as a new state and it is necessary for lawyers to research nineteenth century English Common Law in order to write a brief as to whether or not a case may be tried before a jury or must be tried before a judge only.

Disabled, Divorcing, Can I Ask For Alimony?
My Husband And I Have Been Together For 14 Years. 13 Of Which Married. His Children, From Two Previous Marriages, Have Made Life Hard For Me. But Long Story Short, He Claims That His Poor Relationship With His Children Is My Fault. Regardless Of Facts And All I Have Been Through I Want To Know If I Can Get Alimony. I Have Been Fully Disabled Since 2004. Although I Am Grateful For My Disability Money It Just Won'T Be Enough To Live On. I Get $800 A Month. He Only Pays $78 Per Week Child Support, Which Is Based On What He Used To Make A Few Years Back. Now He Makes Roughly $11 An Hour And Works 12 Hours A Day 5 Days A Week. It Has Been Like That For The Last Two Years. He Also Ran Up The Bill On One Of My Credit Cards, Not All By Himself, But I Can Prove That What Was Spent For Him. I Only Owe $1000, But Am Not Sure I Can Pay It Off Without Him. Is It Reasonable For Me To Ask For Alimony? Rent $600 Vehicle Insurance (Old Beat Up Van, He Has New Car) $75 Medications $50-75 (Often More) Dr. Co Pay $40 A Month More Of Less Depending. I Would Have No Money To Live On. Is It Reasonable, Or Could I Even Expect, To Get Alimony? I Can'T Even Afford An Attorney, So I Don'T Even Know How That Will Go Down?

Alimony is get back on your feet money to keep you in the same standard of living & it's completely reasonable whether you get disability or not, that doesn't cancel out his obligations.
Child support payments need to be adjusted as well, according to his new pay scale & not the old one.

Need A Lawyers Advice Please... Family Law Questions..?
Ok Im Going To Try To Make This A Short One. Im Wanting To Leave My Husband, He Is Very Verbally Abusive And Has A Revengeful Temper. We Have A 14 Mth Baby Together. I Also Have 2 Other Children, But They Live With Their Father. I Have Been A Stay At Home Home For A Long Time Now, But Iam Out Looking For A Job Now. Back To My Husband..... He Has A Bad Drinking Problem And Drug Problem As Well. He Does Carry A Full Time Job, But When He Gets Off He Comes Home And Hangs Out In His Shop With His Buddies Still 1-2Am And We Don'T See Him Until The Next Day. Im Tired Of The Drugs And The Drinking And Feel I Need A Better Life For Me And My Son. My Husband Has Cheated On Me, Lied To Me Sooo Many Times, And Betrayed Me. He Has Done The Most Lowest Things To Me That I Will Never Understand Why He Did Them. Im A Great Mother And A Great Wife, And I Feel I Don'T Deserve What He Has And What He Is Doing To Me. He Has Had 1 Dui, Been Arrested For Growing Weed In His Home (This Was Before Him & I Got Together) And He Has Also Gotten A Cdv For Hitting His Last Girlfriend. So Yea He Doesn'T Have A Good Past Record. I Could Go On And On About What He Has Done To Me, But I Will Get To The Questions.. 1. I Don'T Have No Money.. So What Would You Suggest I Do First? 2. Do I Have To Leave My Home, Can I Kick Him Out? 3. And How Do I Begin Child Support On Him? He Is Also Paying Child Support For His 5 Yr Old Son Too. 4. What Will I Need To Get Proof Of? He Owns A 2 Story House That He Rents Out Mthly, And He Also Has 3 Boats And A 1969 Camero And Alot Of Other Stuff. Im Not Looking To Take Him To The Gutters, But What I Have Been Through With Him... By God I Deserve Something Out Of It... 5. Can I Get A Restraining Order On Him When I Still Live With Him, But I Sleep In A Separate Bedroom? 6. And Do You Suggest I Pull A Drug Test On Him? Because He Will Fight Me, And He Will Fight Me Hard... His Dad Has Lots Of Money Because Of The Company He Owns, That My Husband Works For. 7. And What About The Custody Of Our Child? Because I Really Don'T Want Him Having Our Son, Because Of His Drinking And Drug Use! Please Will You Answer My Questions And Be Honest At What Im Against. Im Clueless! Thank You So Much For Taking The Time To Read This... God Bless

Get an attorney. For your own protection, get an attorney.

THE best way to find a lawyer is by word of mouth. Ask your: family, friends, coworkers, anyone you might know in the same situation, etc.


Call your local (usually county) bar association. Ask for names of attorneys that handle your type of matter.
(>>>>>If money is a BIG problem, you could also ask for the phone number of your local LegalAid office. - the attorneys at LegalAid are "real" attorneys.)

When you call the law office(s), insist on speaking with the Lawyer. Just tell the Secretary the main idea of your matter - do not tell all the little details of your matter to the Secretary - save the details for the Attorney. When you get the Lawyer on the phone line, ask him/her:

- Do they give >>>FREE, initial consultations for the FIRST meeting? (most do, but not all - you have to ask, don't assume)
- How much do they charge (per hour)?
- Could you make payments on your account?
- Can they help you? OR Refer you to someone who can help you?

Good luck.

(This is based on my knowledge, information, belief, and life experiences. This was intended as personal opinion, and not intended to be used as legal advice. Seeking advice over the Internet is NOT a good idea - the field of Law is too complex for that. Please be careful and do your research.)

Must All Wills Go Through Probate Court?
I Thought This Was The Whole Idea Of A Will In The First Place, To Make Everything Plain And Simple, And So Everyone Will Know What Goes To Who. I Understand If There Is A Dispute, But If Everyone Is In Agreement With The Will, Why Have To Go Through This? A Will Is A Legal Document, That Is The Point.

Wills to not transfer legal title to property. Only court orders can do so. The will simply tells the court what the deceased's wishes were. Not all wills must be probated. If there are no assets or minimal personal property & everyone agrees to disposition things can often be taken care of without a will. Many states have abbreviated procedures for small estates. But if there is real estate; claims against the estate; possible taxes due; minor beneficiaries; charitable bequests, & the like, you have to go thru the court.

I Have A Question About How Child Support?
I Have A Friend I Am Helping With Child Support Currently We Are A Head With It But His Ex Wife Wants To Take Him Back To Court Because She Is A Bus Driver And Is Currently Not Working. I Was Just Asking Can She File Another Case Against Him. She Was Already Imputed Low Wages And His Income Has Not Changed. Should We Go Ahead And Get Anothe Lawyer. Thanks For The Help

Child Support Adjustments

You need to know that the child support guidelines are not set in stone. They are just guidelines. You can make a case for not paying so much.

1988 Public Law Record
of the Social Security Act is amended-
(1) by inserting (1) after (b):
(2) by striking, "but need not be binding upon such judges or other officials;" and
(3) by adding at the end the following new paragraph:
(4) "There shall be a REBUTTABLE presumption, in any judicial or administrative proceeding for the award of child support, that the amount of the award which would result from the application of such guidelines is the correct amount of child support to be awarded. A written finding or specific finding on the record that the application of the guidelines would be unjust or inappropriate in a particular case, as determined under criteria established the State, shall be sufficient to rebut the presumption is that case."

You need to file a motion to modify your child support. If you are current in your support, you can do this by making an official request for a modification at the child support enforcement office under the provisions of Public Law 12.

If there are arrears, contact the Clerk of the Court and request forms for filing for a modification, Pro Se.

You will need to get a copy of the child support guidelines and worksheet from child support enforcement to determine if you have cause for a reduction. There needs to be at least a 20% difference in his payment.

NEVER pay your child support directly to the mother as it can be considered a gift and not support. Always pay threw the court.

If you want to learn how to do all this go to Dads House in Yahoo Groups. When you join, you’ll receive a link to an educational manual that will teach you what you need to know. Take the time to learn what you can and should do.