Top 10
Law Firm Attorney in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Law Firm Attorney in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Strategies To Help Your Lawyer Assist You To When you want a lawyer at all, you must work closely with them as a way to win your case. No matter how competent they may be, they're going to need your help. Listed below are four important approaches to help your legal team allow you to win: 1. Be Totally Honest And Up Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - irrespective of what information you're gonna reveal to them. Privilege means everything you say is saved in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team needs to know all things in advance - especially information one other side could discover and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep a continuous and factual account of most information associated with your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys with the data they must help them win. 3. Show Up Early For Those Engagements Never be late when you're appearing before a court and get away from wasting the attorney's time, too, by being promptly, each and every time. In reality, because you may have to discuss eleventh hour details or perhaps be extra prepared for the way it is you're facing, it's smart to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate You Have Your Act Together If you've been involved in any type of crime, it's important so that you can prove to the legal court which you both regret the actions and therefore are making strides toward increasing your life. As an example, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer to get a rehab program. Be sincere and involved with the cities the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your odds of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you should win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Child Custody Advice, Expounding On Subject?
My Ex Is 10,000 Behind On Child Support. My Children, Fiance, And I Moved To Florida While He Was In Prison 5 Years Ago. The Ex Has Not Contacted Us Without Asking Me To Drop Back Support. He Has Recently Sent Me Emails Telling Me He Is Going To Call Cps And File For Custody Because I Wont Drop Back Support, And Refuse To Send My 8Yr Old And Disabled 10 Yr Old To Visit Him In Alaska. He Is Encouraged To Call,Write, Or Visit Them At Anytime.What Can I Do To Stop The Harassment And Threats

You can file harassment on him since he is emailing you as proof. Basically he has no leg to stand on but I will list some legal sites below for you to contact for more info. You need to tell him that you cannot drop the back child support as the courts have ordered him to pay. He has to pay it as ordered through the court so you have not control over it. More than likely he is mad because they have suspended his drivers license, attached his wages, garnished his income taxes, and maybe even denied him a passport. Also they may have filed a judgment against him it will be on his credit report until it is paid up. Being he is an ex-felon he is probably having a hard time making ends meet as jobs are hard to get when you have a record and most financial aid or assistance will be denied to him. In order for him to file a complaint to CPS he would have to have grounds to do so and to file for custody he would have to prove that you are unfit as a parent. Being that he is the one that has a record I would not worry about it. But check out the sites below and see what you can do to stop him. The only other thing I could suggest is if he is willing to relinquish his rights as father so your fiancé can adopt your children than he would not have to pay anymore child support. It is worth checking into and it would get rid of your problem. Good Luck

Legal Advice I Let An Alley Mechanic Fix My Vehicle And Well Has My Vehicle And Keys And Won'T Give Back?
Originally The Guy Was Suppose To Fix My Radiator But It Took Him 2 Months To Get The Part So To Make A Long Story Short I Had To Quit My Job Because I Had No Vehicle So I Leveled With The Guy Because He Claimed Someone Wanted To Purchase My Vehicle With No Money Or Job Of Coursee I Want The Money And This Was Weeks Before Christmas My Husband Had A Talk With Him And Told Him We Wanted It Sold Before The Holiday'S Now We Have Been Paying This Guy He Has Recieved 300 Dollars From Us And The Truck Has Not Been Fixxed Or Sold So Is There Something Legally We Can Do About This Oh.... I'Ve Already Call The Police And It Was Nothng They Can Do.I'M In Illinois

Land of Lincoln Legal Assistance Foundation

413 East Broadway Alton, Illinois 62002 Telephone: (618) 462-0029 Toll Free: (800) 642-5570 Serving Adams, Bond, Brown, Calhoun, Greene, Hancock, Jersey, Macoupin, Madison, Montgomery, Pike & Schuyler)

Batavia Office 201 Houston Street Suite 200 Batavia, IL 60510 Phone: (630) 232-9415 Office serves Kane and DeKalb counties.

316 W. Washington St Bloomington, IL 61701 Phone: (309) 827-5021 TDD: (309) 828-3896 Office serves Livingston, McLean and eastern Woodford Counties.

1817 South Neil Street, Suite 203 Champaign, Illinois 61820 Telephone: (217) 356-1351 Toll Free: (800) 747-5523 TDD: (217) 356-0684 Serving Champaign, Clark, Coles, Crawford, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Effingham, Ford, jasper, Moultrie, Piatt & Vermilion Counties.

Carol Stream
Free legal aid Illinois 350 South Schmale Road Suite 150 Carol Stream, IL 60188 Phone: (630) 690-2130 TDD: (630) 690-2308 Office serves DuPage County

Old National Bank Building, Third Floor 509 South Universitry Avenue (618) 457-7800 ; (800) 642-5335 (Alexander, Clay, Edwards, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Jonhson, Lawrence, marion, Massac, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Richland, Saline, Union, Wabash, Wayne, White & Williamson)

NORTHWEST OFFICE 1279 N Milwaukee Ave, Suite 407 Chicago, IL 60622 Phone: 773-572-3200

SOUTH SIDE OFFICE 10 W 35th Street, 4th Floor Chicago, IL 60616 Phone: 312-949-5390 Call this office to set up interviews in Roseland.

WEST SIDE OFFICE (including West Suburbs) 3333 W Arthington Avenue, 1st Floor Chicago, IL 60624 Phone: 773-312-7900 Call this office for interviews at the following locations:

Bellwood Council on Aging 439 Bohland, Bellwood

Proviso Council on Aging, River Park ADHC Center 411 West Madison, Maywood

South West Council on Aging ("SWCA") 111 Harris, La Grange

Legal Assistance Foundation CENTRAL INTAKE OFFICE 111 West Jackson Boulevard, 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60604-3502 Phone: 312-341-1070 Call this office to set up interviews in Uptown.

GENERAL OFFICE/SPECIAL PROJECTS 111 West Jackson Boulevard, 3rd Floor Chicago, IL 60604-3502 Phone: 312-341-1070

327 Missouri Avenue, Suite 300 East St. Louis, Illinois 62201 Telephone: (618) 271-9140 (Clinton, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair & Washington Counties)

SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT 327 Missouri Avenue, Suite 300 East St. Louis, Illinois 62201 Telephone: (618) 271-9140 TDD: (618) 271-6295 Serving: Southwestern Illinois Area Agency on Aging Senior Citizen Area.

ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE 327 Missouri Avenue, Suite 605 East St. Louis, Illinois 62201 Telephone: (618) 271-2476

LEGAL ADVICE AND REFERRAL CENTER - Free Legal Aid Illinois 327 Missouri Avenue #520 East St. Louis, IL 62201 Telephone: (618) 874-8214 Toll Free: 877-342-7891

Legal Assistance Foundation EVANSTON OFFICE (North Suburbs) 828 Davis Street, Room 201 Evanston, IL 60201-4489 Phone: 847-475-3703

Prairie State Legal Services Galesburg Office 1614 East Knonx Street Galesburg, Illinois 61401 Phone: (309) 343 2141 Provides free civil legal service to the residents of Knox, Warren, Henderson, Fulton, McDonough counties in west central Illinois.

Will County Legal Assistance Program, Inc. 5 E. Van Buren St., Suite 310 Joliet, IL 60432 Phone: (815) 727-5123 TDD: (815) 723-1718 Office serves Will County.

Kankakee Office 191 South Chicago Street. Kankakee, IL 60901 Phone: 815-935-2750 TDD: (815) 935-2764 Office serves Iroquois, Kankakee and Kendall Counties.

Ottawa Office 1021 Clinton Street Ottawa, IL 61350 Phone: (815) 434-5903 Office serves Bureau, Grundy, LaSalle, Lee and Putnam Counties.

Peoria Office 331 Fulton St., Suite 600 Peoria, IL 61602 Phone: (309) 674-9831 Office serves Marshall, Peoria, Tazwell, Stark and Western Woodford Counties.

Rock Island
Rock Island Office 208-18th St. Suite 202 P. O. Box 4863 Rock Island, IL 61204-4863 Phone: (309) 794-1328 TDD: (309) 793 -1302 Office serves Henry, Mercer, Rock Island, and Whiteside Counties.

Rockford Office 975 North Main Street Rockford, IL 61103-7064 Phone: (815) 965-2902 TDD: (815) 965-5114 Office serves Boone, Carroll, JoDaviess, Ogle, Stephenson, and Winnebago Counties

South Holland
SOUTH SUBURBAN 900 E 162 , Street, Suite 101 South Holland, IL 60473 Phone: 708-271-4950

SPRINGFIELD OFFICE 730 East Vine Street P.O. Box 2206 Springfield, IL 62705 Telephone: (217) 753-3300 Toll Free: (800) 252-8629 TDD: (217) 753-8291 (Sangamon, Macon, Menard,Shelby, Cass, Menard, Mason, Logan, Morgan, Scott & Christian Counties

Waukegan Office 325 West Washington Street Suite 100 Waukegan, IL 60085 Phone: (847) 662-6925 TDD: (847) 662-4441 Office Serves Lake and McHenry Counties

Lawyer Referral Services can help you find a private att

I Would Like To Talk To A Lawyer Online For Free Know A Website Where I Can Do That?
My Ex And I Have Been Split Up For A While Know And He Hasnt Helped With My Daughter At All. I Have Only Gotten A Lil Child Support And That Is When Dhr Made Him Pay In Court To Keep From Going To Jail. Well Now He Has A Warrant On Him But The Way The County Thing Is Blowing My Mind On How He Keeps Getting By Without Getting Caught. Well I Also Have A Few Other Questions Bout This Stuff If Ne One Can Help Please???

There are no free lawyers that I know of. In fact one of them may be trying to figure out how to charge you for asking this question right now.

How Do I Find Out If A Law Firm, Who Contacted Me, Is Legitimate Regarding Ssi?
I Was On The Social Security Web Site And Was Looking For Answers As To Why I Have Yet To Hear About My Status From My Hearing 2 Months Ago. I Filled Out A Questionnaire And Was Contacted Within Half Hour From This Law Firm. I Did Go On Line And They Do Seem Legitimate, But How Do I Know For Sure?

SSI does not have private attorney's they are Government employees and would not contact you, apparently the firm is tracking people on the SSA web site and could be a scam, if you have a need for an attorney go to the yellow pages and find one in your area. some SSA employees forward your information to law firms that pay them.}{

Lawyer That Defends Doctors
Is There A Type Of Lawyer That Specializes In Defending Doctors? And If There Is What Is The Specialty Called And Can You Go To Law School To Specialize In It.

I have recently found this you tell them what the prob is, they'll send it off to their lawyers who might or might not get back to you with a quote.
You then decide who to go with.
It's free till you choose someone, then obviously you pay the lawyer. You don't have to follow through with anything so you might as well try it

Need Legal Advice ...?
Long Story Short My Hubby And I Separated.We Have No Court Orders But Have Mutually Agreed To Split Custody With Our 2 Very Young Kids.Hes Been Drinking...Heavily When He Has The Kids So Today I Went And Got Them Even Though Its His &Quot;Time&Quot; Because Of His Drinking Problem.If I Let Them Go Back Where Does That Leave Me If I Go To Court For Full Custody? Is It A Situation Of Wrll They Couldn'T Be In To Much Danger If You Let Them Go Back Etc Etc Etc. My Kids Loooove Their Dad And I Don'T Want Them To Not See Him.I Plan On Speaking To A Lawyer But Its The Weekend And Its Happening As We Speak.Jyst Curious Of Others Experience. I Live In Ma.Thanks All!!!

I am not an attorney but familiar with similar cases.

Generally if he is unable to care for himself he cannot care for someone else.

If he is under the influence frequently, he cannot care for children, cannot drive them anywhere under every state law (DUI), and places them in harms way.

Is he or does he have a tendency toward violence, anger or hostility or does he just have an alcohol problem?

In case no follow up - he needs to get help. The court can order him to a treatment which he will eventually appreciate if he really cares about his kids.

Any time he is not in sound mind (intoxicated) you should make sure you take the kids. You should explain that dad has some issues that he needs help with, and that you hope that the right doctor can help him soon.

Try to make the transition as pleasant as possible. Try to avoid arguments of any kid when around the kids and him. If he becomes difficult when drinking and resistant, the police or child services can intervene if necessary.