The Best Ten
Law Firm Search Engine in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Law Firm Search Engine in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
Finding A Seasoned Lawyer Regardless of what your legal needs are you will see that there are loads of lawyers in your town that advertise they focus on your form of case. This may make the whole process of finding one with a lot of experience somewhat of a challenge. However, should you follow the tips below it is possible to narrow down your quest off to the right one in almost no time. The initial step is to produce a listing of the lawyers which can be listed in the area specializing in your circumstances. While you are which makes this list you should only include those that you may have a great vibe about depending on their advertisement. After that you can narrow this list down by taking a bit of time evaluating their webpage. There you must be able to find the number of years they have been practicing and a few general information about their success rates. At this stage your list must have shrunken further to people that you felt had professional websites and an appropriate volume of experience. You should then make time to check out independent reviews of each and every attorney. Be sure to see the reviews rather than just relying upon their overall rating. The details in the reviews gives you a concept of the direction they connect with their clientele and how much time they invest into each case they are working on. Finally, you should talk with at least the past three lawyers which may have the credentials you are looking for. This will provide you with enough time to genuinely evaluate how interested these are in representing you and the case. It can be imperative that you follow every one of these steps to actually find a person which has the best measure of experience to obtain the best possible outcome.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

How Do I Get Legal Information From My Husbands Ex About His Son When We Have No Contact With Her.?
My Husband Is In The Army And Has An Illegitimate Son. We Have Been To Court And Were Ordered To Pay Child Support And Provide Health Insurance. The Mother Of His Son May Be An Illegal Immigrant So She Moves Constantly And Always Has A New Phone Number. The Only Thing We Know About His Son Is His Name. The Army Requires An Address And The Ssn Of The Child Before They Can Enroll Him Into Tricare. How Do We Go About Getting This Information If Child Support Services Will Not Help Us.

I am assuming that you also know the child's date of birth.

If you have been to court, I would imagine that the court order specifically orders each parent to provide updated address information.

If I were you, I would send a letter (send one copy by regular mail, and one copy by certified mail, return receipt requested) to every address you have for the mother. Politely remind her that he has been ordered to provide health insurance for the child. Explain that in order to enroll him in TriCare, you need the child's social security number and updated address each and every time he moves. Ask her to provide you with this information within 20 days from the date of the letter so you can expedite this process.

Keep a copy of the letter. If she doesn't provide you with this information, then you should go back to court.

I sincerely hope that your husband also requested and obtained an order of visitation. If his son is moving constantly, then it seems likely that he has an unstable and uncertain life. Having a relationship with his father could make a big difference in his life.

Recommend A Real Estate Attorney To Represent The Buyer.?
I Am A First Time Homebuyer, And Was Told I Would Need An Attorney To Represent Me--To Do The Contract For The Home Purchase, Including To Make Sure There Are No Liens On The Property, Finalize Mortgage Matters, And So Forth. Anyway, The Home Purchase Will Be In Sidney, Ny, And Was Wondering If Anyone Could Recommend A Lawyer From This Town. If Anyone Knows Of A Good Attorney In This Area (This Part Of Upstate Ny Is In Delaware County) Would You Please Give Me The Name, Telephone Number, And Possibly Email. Also, I Need To Know How Much Is The Average Flat Rate For A Real Estate Attorney There? Thanks.

it sounds like you got bad advise-you don't need an attorney!
a Realtor can represent you and do the contract [about 3% of purchase price usually paid by the seller]
title insurance is purchased through escrow that will guarantee clear title to the property
the lender will finalize mortgage matters
much less than hiring a RE attorney, an attorney can do it but it is much more expensive they are usually when you want mitigate an existing loan or sue someover a RE purchase or sale,
the New York state department of Real Estate is known for being extremely professional

Good Luck

Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice Areas Of The Law?
Are Personal Injury / Medical Malpractice Areas Of The Law (Plaintiffs Side Only) Intellectually And Financially Rewarding Practice Areas? I Am Looking For Input And Opinion From Active Attorneys Working On Contingent Fee Basis. I Am Considering Law School (At 35 Years Old) And My Interest Is In Litigation. I Am Trying To Obtain Information On Practice Areas That Have Always Intrigued Me Are Of Interest. Look Forward To Hearing Back From Any Practicing Attorneys With Their View From The Battlefield.

Of course they are but you better get some medical background too if you want to be good at it. (the medical malpractice part anyway)

Medical malpractice is a highly specialized area to focus in. Personal injury, in general, is not as specialized. PI cases can range from dog bite cases that pay beans to fatal car accident cases that can bring in a lot of money.

Here's an attorney website for an example of medical malpractice:

Child Custody Ca-Lawyers Urged To Answer!!?
I'Ll Make This Short As Possible. I Had A Baby, 6 Yrs Old Now. The Father Took Off After A Week Baby Was Born. Moved Back When He Was 3 Yrs Old. In And Out Of His Life. We Have Had An On Off Relationship For Years. I Filed For Child Support In 2008. Got A Grip! He Complained, Guilted Me. I Lowered It $500 A Month Plus Got Rid Of All The Back Pay He Would Owe Me. Right After He Bought A New Car, He Lives In A House. Im Holding My Own, Got A Nice Lil Apt For Me And My Son, Good Hours M-F Wknds Off But Recently Got My Hours Knocked To Pt, Struggling A Bit Now. Asked Him For Some Help, He Blew Up At Me Saying Im A Loser Blah Blah And Since I Asked For Help, He Told Me He'D File For Half. Its All So He Doesnt Have To Pay Out As Much. Now I Just Got Served With Custody Papers. He Did File For Half And Asked To Reduce Child Support. Whats My Case Look Like? In My Favor? I Do Everything To Help Him But When It Comes To Return The Favor He Doesnt For Me. He Tells Me To Move Back Home With Mom. Im 30 Yrs Old! I Mean I Would If I Had To And Lucky I Have A Place If I Needed To But I Cant Have My Son Give Up Everything And Lose His Privacy He Has Now. His Father Just Doesnt Care As Long As He Doesnt Have To Pay. Hes A Pharmacist By The Way..

Chances he can get any custody after six years: highly unlikely. First thing the judge will say is, "Where the heck you been for six years?!"

He can probably get a visitation order, which you should do your best to support, for the sake of your child.

Child support amounts are set as percentages by statute. A modification can be requested, but support orders can only be changed if there has been a substantial change in circumstances: an increase or decrease in either parent’s earnings, a change in custody, or a change in the amount of time the child spends with each parent.

Unless his income has been more drastically reduced than yours, it's actually more likely his support payments will increase.

Barring anything else, sounds like all you have to do is show up with your income info, and be just as gracious as you can pull off at this point. ;)

Good luck.

Court Question, Custody Rights?
This Is The Story.. My Mom Is Getting A Divorce From My Step Dad And Is Moving Across The Us. I Have Never Lived With My Real Father Only My Mom And Step Dad. My Mom Wants To Take Me With Her When She Moves. I Fight With Her Saying I Want To Stay Here, No Matter What. She Fights With Me About It Every Day. My Dad Want'S Custody Over Me To Keep Me Here. He Wants Me To Live With Him. I Really Really Want To Live With Him. I Have For A While Now. I Really Want To Move In With My Father.... If My Dad Takes My Mom To Court, And I Tell The Judge I Really Want To Go Live With My Father, Would They Put Custody Rights To My Father Or Would They Still Let My Mom Have Custody Over Me? My Dad Has No Custody Rights Over Me, I Have Never Lived With Him. I Really Want To Move In. Would The Courts Let Me Stay Here With My Father?

Dear Olivia,

You are not the first teen age girl to get into regular verbal fights with your Mother. Think about your motivation for living apart from your Mom. Do you think your father will provide you a broader, more modern and less controlling life experience? If he is any kind of father, that is unlikely.
You would soon continue your natural adolescent resentment and fight albeit now with you father.

The Court will listen to you and consider transferring primary custody to your dad, unless your Mom, previously established him as unfit. You would need to sell the Judge on your desire to stay based upon education or church connections/desires or goals. Simple retention of your girl's shopping club at the local mall is not going to be nearly sufficient. You might also "sell" it by suggesting a one semester trial period. I think everyone would want and appreciate that.

You seem like a responsible and educated young woman. You understand the great crises existing in this nation.I suspect she has some economic need or motivation to move across the country. This hardly sounds voluntary and serendipity. Your own reaction, certainly increases pressures upon her. If there is no reason for her to move and no economic benefit to her, you should point this out to the Court to demonstrate her unsteadiness and decision capability.

First, attempt to negotiate a single semester with your Dad as an experiment. An agreement can be written and simply submitted to Court. Next prepare yourself with a "good reason(s)" to stay in the area NOT RELATED TO YOUR CURRENT PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MOM. Invite your dad to file to modify custody if he wants you to stay. Judges in California will listen to children of at least ten years and will generally follow the preferences of children
over twelve years of age.

Remember that Judges are mostly parents and will rule in the manner that is in your best interests. They will examine your father's criminal record, drug record, current living status and other factors reflecting upon his ability to care for you.

Good Luck.

What Is The Difference Between A Legal Separation And A Divorce?

With a legal separation, you are still married.

A legal separation outlines what is done with common property, and details the custody, care, and financial support for the children. The separation papers are filed with the Court and become the rules by which both spouses deal with their mutual obligations to each other and to the children.
Usually there is a provision in the Separation Agreement that agrees that neither of you will be responsible for any future debts that the other one incurs.

A divorce outlines the division of property and provisions regarding children. You are no longer legally married to the person, but you still have to follow the provisions of the terms of the Divorce agreement. The divorce papers are filed with the Court.
The main difference is that you are now free to remarry.

The big difference is whether or not you can remarry.
If you go with the Legal Separation, you still have to work out the terms with your ex. And when you go to file for Divorce, these terms have already been worked out and agreed to, and the actual divorce is just a matter of filing documents with the Court and getting the Court decree.

Sooner or later, either way, you have to work out the terms of the divorce (division of property and provisions for the children). It's not easier and nor more difficult doing this at the time of a Legal separation than it is at the time of Divorce.
When there are kids involved, or disputes about who owns what .. you need either a Legal Separation or a quick Divorce to work out how these are handled. Unless the two of you can agree between yourselves.
But never agree to anything until you have spoken to a lawyer and found out what your rights and obligations are.
And even if you two agree at first, get it in a Separation or Divorce agreement, because people can change their minds after a while.