Nearly all people today do not think about obtaining a legal professional until finally they are in desperate need. The lawful dilemma might possibly be personal, like family law, for a divorce or separation or if you are searching for a bankrupcy or trust lawyer or attorney. It may be a felony case you will need to be defended on. Companies need to have lawyers as well, regardless of whether they are being sued for discrimination, sexual harassment, or maybe unjust business tactics. Tax lawyers are also helpful while engaging with government issues. Just like doctors, lawyers have areas. A huge, full service law firm has a lot of legal representatives with various areas of experience, so depending on your individual legal issue, you can promptly hold on to the perfect lawyer to satisfy your current need without having to begin your search each time you need legal support.It is ideal to find a legal representative you can believe. You really want one with a decent record, who isfrank, productive, and wins cases. You really want to have confidence that they will defend you thoroughly and charge you fairly for their services. From time to time a referral from a close friend or business associate can be valuable, even so you should continue to keep your options open and examine all the firms available, simply because when you need to have legal support, you need it quickly and you want the finest you can afford to pay for. Thank you for hunting for a attorney with us. Your time is important, and Action Pages, at Actionyp.com, is happy to offer you specific search parameters to satisfy your needs. We continually make the effort to concentrate on the most popular phrases so you can promptly find anything at all you are searching for.
ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are,
Family Court/Law Scheduling Conference?
What Happens At A Scheduling Conference? It Involves My Dad Trying To Take Rights Away From My Mom. I Guess Its Family Court. Is This Conference Just Where They Talk About The Case? Will A Decision Be Made? What Happens?What I Really Wanna Know Is Will A Decision Be Made That Day!?!?
No, a decision will not be made that day. All that happens is that your mom and her attorney and your dad and his attorney meet the judge who then gives them a Court date. They have from the date of the Scheduling Conference to the Court date to exchange/file relevant paperwork and also the opportunity to settle the drama out of court. The Court date is the day that a decision is made.
Medical Negligency, Birth Injury?
Pt Admittedat 4 Pm In Labour Pain,Her Gyn Dr Was Out Station . No Gyn Dr Attend Till 9.30Pm Untill Call Me From Out Side,I Adv Cesarian,But Anaesthetiest Was Not Available, Consent Not Given In My Name, Owner Not Allow Same Until Concerning Gyn Dr Come At 11.45 Pm. Cesarian Performed After 1 Am,Baby Out Time 1.21 Am, With Birth Injury, Now Case In Court Against Me For 1-Apply Excess Fundal Pressure, 2- Not Doing Cesarian Timely
this is hard to understand. are you the doctor being sued? if so, i don't think you should be on yahoo answers trying to get advice, talk to a lawyer!
Arrested For Shop Lifting, Need To Go To Court, Lawyer?
I Got Arrested At Hco, Stole 131 Worth Of Items, Have To Pay 631.
And I Have To Go To Court, Do I Need A Lawyer?
You don't need a lawyer. All you have to do is take one or both of your parents with you. Tell the truth, pay the fine and get it over with.
A lawyer can't help you if you actually did the crime. He might get the fine reduced, but then he will charge you a large fee, and you will be worse off.
If you are a minor, you can try to get it expunged from your record when you are 18.
How Do I Choose A Malpractice Attorney?
Joint Replacement Surgery, Middle Finger, Right Hand, At The Knuckle On Dec 18Th. My Hand Is Maybe 60%. My Hands Are (Were) Symmetrical, Now My Middle Finger Deviates 18 Degrees Toward The Little Finger Where My Left Deviates Two In The Same Direction. Doctor Is A Nasty Person Who Doesn'T Want To Hear Anything From You. I'Ve Been Having Pain In My Arm Between My Wrist And The Inside Of My Elbow. I'Ve Completed 8 Weeks Of Therapy And Saw Him 2 Days Ago At Which Time He Gave Me A Script For 6 More Weeks Of It. When I Took It To My Therapist, She Was Having None Of It As She And I Believe I'Ve Gone As Far As I Can, And There'S Little To No Benefit To Be Gained I Cannot Get My Knuckles 90 Degrees To The Back Of My Hand. I Cannot Make Aything That Looks Remotely Like A Fist, It'S More Of A &Quot;C&Quot;. It'S Not Tender To The Touch And I Can Use It, But I Have No Real Grasp. It'S Swollen And Sore And Mobility Differs Throughout The Day.
How Do I Choose An Attorney To Handle This?
See three different medical malpractice attorneys. Choose the one you "click" with, the one you think has your best interests at heart. Keep in mind that he should have experience and ask him how many med mal cases he has won.
Aside from that, when you are meeting with him, ask him who his medical expert is, who he plans to send your case to. If he comes up with a name, hire him. If he does not give you a name, don't hire him. The first thing he should do is send your case to a medical expert to see if you have a case. It all comes down to what the medical expert says, whether the doctor followed the "standard of care" when treating you. The medical expert review will cost you perhaps $2,000 but, if you think you have a case, it will be money well worth spending. After that, the lawyer will likely take your case on contingency but the 2k cost is a cost, not a fee.
What Steps Do You Need To Take To Become A Civil Rights Lawyer/Attorney?
I Am A High School Junior, And I Live In New Hampshire.
1. Graduate high school with good grades.
2 Get a bachelor's degree in any field that involves reasoning and logic and writing. (Don't bother with a pre-law major. I suggest some type of history, social studies, English, philosophy, etc.)
3. Take the LSAT and do well.
4. Apply to law schools and get accepted.
5. Go to law school and graduate. (While you are in law school, you will be able to take classes that are specific to civil rights however they are not required to be a civil rights attorney.)
6. Take a bar exam and pass.
7. Practice civil rights law.
Pre-Law Help!!! I Want To Become A Lawyer, Need Some Advice!!! Any Info At All Is More Than Welcome!?
I Want To Become A Laywer, And Just Need Some Tips And Advice On What I Should Do: What'S The Best School To Go To, How Should I Prep For My Lsats, And Do You Have To Finish Up At A 4 Year University To Go, Or Can U By Pass All That Lol.
Just Need Some Tips And Tricks On Pre Law And Becoming A Lawyer. Like What Classes Should I Take, Whats The Best Major For It, And How Long Does It Usually Take To Become One. Any Assistance With This Is More Than Appreciated.
I Need Some Help With This, And If Im Doing The Right Thing By Going Into The Law Field. I Was Thinking Bankruptcy Law Or Maybe Family Law, Even Business Law Has My Attention Right Now. Which Is The Best Category Of Law To Go Into And Why?
Is All That Work & School Really Worth It In The End? How Much Does It Cost Overall? Tell Me Anythng U Kno Abt Prelaw!
Thank You So Much For Any Info On This!!!! Btw I Live In California, But Im Sure Becoming A Lawyer Has The Same Steps & Process Now Matter Where You Live. Thank You!
Hi, I'm a current law student and I will try my best to answer your questions.
1) Best school to go to: It depends on what type of law you want to practice and where you want to practice. Of course, if you come out of a top 14 law school (refer to usnews.com), you will not be bound geographically in terms of finding employment. Otherwise, it will be wise to pick a school where you want to live and practice law in future.
2) Do you have to finish four years of university: You must have a bachelor's degree before you apply law school whether you finish in three years or five years.
3) In college, I would suggest you take a variety of classes and enlarge your broad intellectual common sense. Of course you will have a major and you should pick a major that interests you the most. There is no requirement for which college major/class you need for law school. However, like the above poster said, if you take a philosophy class that teaches you basic formal logic, it can help you on the LSAT.
4) Which is the best category of law to go into and why: This question is impossible to answer unless I know what you're interested in the most. There are so many areas of law and most people do not know which area of law they want to practice until after completing the first year at law school. Some people still do not know what they want to practice after graduating from law school. Just because an area is a good area to get into, that does not mean it is the best area for you.
5) Is all that work & school really worth it in the end: It's really what you make out of. If you really like law and are determined to get through the program with your best efforts, you can probably be a good lawyer and it will be worth it. If you like law but do not put in your best efforts or if you do not like law, it may not be worth it in the end. Although there is some difficulty finding the first job out of law school for many people, after that, things get better I heard if you like what you do.
6) Overall, I think you need to ask yourself why you want to be a lawyer. Also, it sounds like you have not completed your college education. You may change your mind after 4 years of studying variety of subjects. If you're still determined to go to law school by 3rd year of your college, then start studying for LSAT and score as high as you can. (take a prep course through powerscore or testmaster) Also, work hard and shoot for a high GPA in college. Your GPA and LSAT score are the two most substantial admissions decision factors. Good luck!