Top Rated Attorney Near Me
Lawyer Advice in San Luis Obispo

Home | Main Page | Advertise With Us | Sitemap


Lawyer Advice in
93401, 93402, 93403, 93405, 93406, 93407, 93408, 93409, 93410, 93412
4 Methods To Help Your Lawyer Enable You To When you want a legal professional for any reason, you must work closely using them to be able to win your case. Regardless how competent they may be, they're gonna need your help. Listed here are four important methods to help your legal team help you win: 1. Be Totally Honest Or Higher Your lawyers need and expect your complete cooperation - no matter what information you're planning to reveal for them. Privilege means everything you say is stored in confidence, so don't hold anything back. Your legal team must know all things in advance - most especially information one other side could learn about and surprise you with later. 2. Provide Meticulous Records Keep an ongoing and factual account of information regarding your case. Whether it's witnesses or payments being made, provide your attorneys because of the data they must assist them to win. 3. Appear Early For All Engagements Not be late when you're appearing before a court and steer clear of wasting the attorney's time, too, when you are on time, each time. In reality, because you may have to discuss last second details or perhaps be extra prepared for the way it is you're facing, it's a smart idea to arrive early. 4. Demonstrate That You Have Your Act Together If you've been charged with any kind of crime, it's important to be able to convince the court that you simply both regret the actions and therefore are making strides toward improving your life. As an example, if you're facing driving under the influence, volunteer for any rehab program. Be sincere and included in the community the judge is presiding over. Working more closely along with your legal team increases your probability of absolute success. Try these tips, listen closely to how you're advised and ultimately, you need to win your case.

ACTIONPages is your local directory publisher. Serving markets in Arizona, California, Washington, and Canada. ACTIONPages the best local choice for cost-effective advertising.
Some of the cites we server are, California Grover Beach | Pismo Beach | Nipomo | Arroyo Grande | San Luis Obispo | SLO | Morro Bay | Los Osos Orcutt Ojai Arizona | Lake Havasu | Kingman | Bullhead | Prescott | Payson | Show Low | Snowflake | Taylor | Flagstaff Sedona | Cottonwood | Camp Verde | Williams | Washington | Skagit | Whatcom | Bellingham | Ferndale Lynden Mount Vernon | Sedro Woolley | Burlington | Oak Harbor | Anacortes | Camano Island | Stanwood | Arlington Langley Clinton | San Juan Islands | BC | Duncan | Port Alberni | Comox | Courtney | Campbell River | Parksville | Langley Maple ridge | Chilliwack | Abbotsford | Mission | Whistler | Squamish | Sunshine Coast | Terrace | Kitimat | Smithers Prince Rupert | Prince George | Williams Lake | Quesnel | Sidney | Victoria | Alberta | Red Deer | Lloydminster | Ontario | Sudbury | Sault Ste Marie | North Bay | Timmins | Muskoka | Gravenhurst | Parry Sound | Huntsville | Kingston | Belleville | Cornwall | Brockville | Dundas | Pembroke | Renfrew | Smith Falls | Cobourg

Legal Advice....Anyone?
Wondered If Anyone Knew If I Could Do Anything Legally In A Situation. A Year And A Half Ago, A &Quot;Friend&Quot; Was In Need Financially So I Took An Extension On A Loan I Had. Took The Check To The Bank And Had A Bank Check Made In His Name With The &Quot;Word&Quot; From Him He Would Never Let Me Down And Would Pay Me Back. For The Next Almost Yr And A Half He Paid It. Usually With A Fight, Usually Late. But Paid It. Now I Realized Long Ago What A Large Mistake This Was. But I Am Kind Hearted And Thought I Could Help Someone In Need. He Has Not Paid Me In 2 Months. He Initially Was Lying And Saying He Had Sent It And It Was Returned, Then Broken Promises That He'D Mail It Tomorrow. As Of 2 Weeks Ago He Just Started Ignoring And Avoiding Me. Is There Anything At All I Can Do? Small Claims Court, Anything? The Initial Loan Was For $5000. He Was Paying Me The Loan Pymt Per Month, Which Was $130. So He Still Owes Me A Great Deal. A Year Ago I Asked Him To Take A Loan To Pay Me Off, He Ignored It. I Am Upset, Feel Stupid And Don'T Think It'S Right To Allow Him To Have &Quot;Free Money&Quot;. Any Advice At All..... Thanks.

Unfortunately in CA, the legal limit for a small claims action is $4,700 so you are forced to take legal action through an attorney in a Municipal Court action. Before even considering the more serious Municipal court action, make sure that your friend has money to pay off the debt beforehand. And if your friend is truly a deadbeat with no bank accounts, no assets, no job to garnish; then take no further legal action and eat the bad loan as a tax writeoff at the end of the year. If this is not a bad debt scenario, then pay for an initial consultation fee with a business type lawyer and have him write your friend a demand letter. And if your friend refuses to take responsibility for repayment of the loan, then proceed with the Municipal Court action and obtain a default judgment, since your friend is highly unlikely to be able to hire an attorney, etc.

Good luck!

Question About A Premise Liability Case/Lawsuit?
A Friend Is Being Sued For Premise Liability, Damages Including Pain & Suffering, Med. Bills And Lost Wages. This Friend Owns A Apartment/House, But Was In A Way Neglectful To The Place. He Left A Pipe Sticking Out From The Ground And One Of His Tenants Hurt Himself And Had To Under Go Surgery. But My Friend Was Busy With Other Stuff, So I Understand Why It He Didn’T Fix It. But I Mean It Was Clearly His Fault In A Way. The Porch Had A Post And Underneath That Post Was A Pipe That Was Stick Out Of The Ground. The Porch Is Very Bad And The Wood Is Very Old. So When That Post Broke Off Exposing That Pipe That The Person Trip Over. And He Clearly Seen It Pick Up The Broken Post And Just Set It Aside Which Could Only Take A Few Minutes To Screw It Back On. But Instead He Left It Like That For Months, Until Someone Got Hurt. But I Don’T Think The Insurance Policy He Has On The Building Cover So Much If Someone Gets Hurt. It Covers But It Don’T Cover Very Much. If The Tenant'S Lawyer Is Demanding A Pacific Amount. But It Way Greater Than What The Policy Covers. Would He Have To Pay The Rest From His Pocket? Also If The Insurance Company See That It Is Clearly His Fault And The Don’T Have To Pay To Much. Do Insurance Company Give My Friend How Much He Is Due From The Policy And Withdrawal Themselves From That Situation? What Most Likely Will The Insurance Company Will Do? And If The Policy Only Cover For $20,000 On Personal Injures, Do The Insurance Company Have To Give The Remaining Amount If There Is A Balance After They Giving The Policy Owner(My Friend) The $20,000 That Are They Obligated To Pay?

Based on what you describe, yes, your 'friend' was careless in the way he maintained the building. If he's only carrying $20,000 in insurance, he was going to be out of business sooner or later anyway. If the building is in his own name, instead of in the name of a corporation, then everything he owns is at risk. Every landlord I know of carries at least $1,000,000 in liability insurance. In the case you describe, the insurance company will almost certainly offer to pay the whole $20,000, at which point if the plaintiff says there has to be more, your friend will have to hire his own attorney (at a cost substantially in excess of $20,000), so your friend's best bet would be to meet with a bankruptcy attorney, because his failure to insure the project properly has spelled his own demise.

If You Get Arrested For Petty Theft Do You Half To Pay For A Lawyer Or Will One Be Provided For You?
Need To Know If I Half To Pay For A Lawyer Or Not.

I wish you'd just get sent to jail. I don't see why the government should, if it does, spend money on a useless irritant like you.

I also don't see why people like you should be able to get a lawyer to stand up and frustrate the justice system with your lies and loopholes. Aren't you ashamed? When you do a crime, please do the honourable thing and accept the time.

Not only that, but if you were wise, you would simply have contacted the store owner and asked him to settle the matter in private, and compensated him.

But you don't hire a LIERawyer to find flaws in the law to set you free on a technicality. The whole wordl's justice system is so TWISTED.


What Is A Town Agent...? Australian Solicitor Acting As Town Agent In Family Law...?
Can Anyone Tell Me What That Is Or Means? Please And Thank You!

I am not sure of this but it sounds similar to what we call a guardian ad litem in KS. This is an attorney appointed by the court to represent the best interest of a minor child in a domestic or child in need of care case. This attorney has authority to investigate cases and interview the child and family, teachers, and others and make recommendations to the court as to what he or she believes the court should do.

There are also people known as court appointed special advocates (CASA) that do not have to be attorneys. They advocated for the child and his or her best interest. They function as a check and balance in a domestic case; providing a voice for the child .

Hope this helps.

Do You Need A Lawyer For First Time Dui?
I Recently Got Charged With Dui In Kentucky, With A Bac Of 0.18. Is It Necessary To Spend The Extra Money To Get A Lawyer? What Can A Lawyer Do For Me?

I got a DUI with the exact same BAC back in 2006. I live in Arizona. I paid for a lawyer and honestly the only thing she could get knocked down was my jail term from 3 to 2 days. Was it worth it to pay her $400? Not really. She literally was in court with me for 15 min and that was it. I looked up DUI laws in your state

First offense Kentucky DUI Cases are punished as follows:

* Fine: $200.00-$500.00 (plus statutory service fee of $250.00 and other miscellaneous costs.)
* Jail: 48 hours to 30 days. Under Kentucky law for a first offender, either a fine or jail must be imposed.
* Community Service: In lieu of a fine or imprisonment or both, an offender can apply to the judge for permission to enter a community labor program for not less than 48 hours nor more than 30 days.
* License Suspension: For Kentucky residents 21 and over when arrested, a District Judge can impose a license suspension between 30 and 120 days. A hardship license is available if the suspension is more than 30 days. Drivers under 21 will be suspended for 30 days to six months and can have a hardship license. After the license suspension and completion of alcohol treatment, drivers may be reinstated.
* Alcohol and Drug Assessment and Treatment: Ninety days.

Any non-Kentucky driver's home state licensing agency (DMV, DPS, etc.)

The difference between getting a lawyer or not could mean you either paying a fine or going to jail. Since it is such a high BAC (called "extreme" here) I would get a lawyer. At least you're lucky though ,here I got jail AND a $2500 fine. You don't want to spend one more day in jail than you have to. Good luck.

Divorce, Child Custody And Child Support .?
Hi Everyone, Ok So Its A Quite Long Story. My Girlfriend Has A Little Daughter (3Years Old) With Her Ex Husband. She Didn'T Fight For Any Custody Because She Was Scared Of Taking Lawyers And Didn'T Have Any Family Here To Help And Support Her During The Process. So, Her Ex Husband Has The Full Custody He Doesn'T Give Her Any Child Support Or Anything Like That. The Matter Is That The Child Lives In My Place With Me And My Girlfriend, She Is There Almost 24/7 And Its Her Mom That Is Taking Care Of Her. While She Is Taking Care Of Her Daughter She Cant Have Or Find A Job.. And Still The Ex-Husband Doesn'T Give Any Kind Of Child Support Or Pay For The Room (Rent) Or Anything He Should At Least Put Her In Day Car So The Little Girl Mom Will Be Able To Work And Get Her Own Money... So I Feel Like It Is Very Unfair. I Have To Go Now, Or I Am Going To Be Late In Class But Do You Think Something Can Be Done With The Law To Fix This ? Thank You In Advance For Your Answers. And Sorry For My Grammar Mistake Or Misspellings English Is Not My First Language.

Your girlfriend will not receive any kind of child support as long as the ex has legal custody, no matter how much time the child spends with her. She must go back to court and seek custody if she wants to have the child and be able to seek support payments. (Unless somehow the dad could be convinced to make the exchange without fighting over it) Then it is simple to get the courts to sign off on the new arrangement.

However, if she has to go to court to fight for custody, her living with you could be a black mark against her...because live in arrangements rather than marriage is not nearly as stable...and stability is one of the things the courts want for the child. It is not a moral judgment, but a practical one.

For your and her information, I will list the other factors that a judge must take into consideration when deciding custody.

(1) the wishes of the party or parties as to custody;
(2) the reasonable preference of the child, if the court deems the child to be of sufficient age to express preference;
(3) the child's primary caretaker;
(4) the intimacy of the relationship between each party and the child;
(5) the interaction and interrelationship of the child with a party or parties, siblings, and any other person who may significantly affect the child's best interests;
(6) the child's adjustment to home, school, and community;
(7) the length of time the child has lived in a stable, satisfactory environment and the desirability of maintaining continuity;
(8) the permanence, as a family unit, of the existing or proposed custodial home;
(9) the mental and physical health of all individuals involved; except that
as disability, defined in section 363A.03, of a proposed custodian or the child shall not be determinative of the custody of the child, unless the proposed custodial arrangement is not in the best interest of the child
(10) the capacity and disposition of the parties to give the child love, affection, and guidance, and to continue educating and raising the child in the child's culture, religion, or creed, if any;
(11) the child's cultural background; and
(12) the effect on the child of the actions of an abuser, if related to domestic abuse as defined in section 518B.01, that has occurred between the parents or the parties.